Musashi's Japanese Steakhouse
4315 N Western Ave
Oklahoma City, OK 73118Neighborhood:
JapanesePrice: $30 and under
Musashi's Japanese Steakhouse
- Dining Style: Casual Elegant
- Website: http://www.musashis.com/
- Phone: 4056025575
- Hours of Operation:
Lunch Mon-Fri: 11:00am-4:00pm Dinner Mon-Thu: 4:00pm-11:00pm Dinner Fri-Sat: 4:00pm-Midnight Dinner Sun: 4:00pm-9:pm
- Payment Options: AMEX,Diners Club,Discover,JCB,MasterCard,Visa
- Cuisine: Steak, Japanese
- Executive Chef: Kurt Fleischfresser
- Dress Code: Business Casual
- Accepts Walk-Ins: Yes
- Additional Details: Bar Dining, Bar/Lounge, Beer, Full Bar, Late Night, Non-Smoking Area, Non-Smoking Restaurant, Patio/Outdoor Dining, Private Room, Takeout, Wheelchair Access, Wine
- Catering: The Will Rogers Theatre Event Center, which is located just across the street from Musashi's, provides outstanding catering services for small business meetings or wedding receptions for 300 guests.
- Private Party Facilities: Musashi's steakhouse can accommodate large parties of up to 20.
- Private Party Contact: Jade Buntyn 4056025623
- Entertainment: Exciting knife and fire entertainment performed by skillful tepp chefs
- Special Events: Party Room for up to 20 guests, Great place to have Company Christmas Party or rehearsal dinner.
A word from Musashi's Japanese Steakhouse
In a comfortable, elegant atmosphere, Musashi's offers each dish prepared at your table by skilled Teppanyaki Chefs with dazzling displays of fire and artistry. Guests may also enjoy traditional sake, fine wine, and Musashi's special frozen drinks on a beautiful patio setting.Continued
Foodspotting photosSee all photos
Awards voted by OpenTable diners
- Diners' Choice WinnerSpecial Occasion
- Diners' Choice WinnerMost Booked 1000-Point Tables
Musashi's Japanese Steakhouse - Best Restaurants in Oklahoma City ›
Musashi's Japanese Steakhouse reviews from OpenTable diners
78 reviews since May 23, 2014
- Ambiance4.4Noise LevelModerate
special occasion (69)good for groups (58)kid-friendly (28)romantic (28)fit for foodies (18)neighborhood gem (17)hot spot (12)great for lunch (9)great for outdoor dining (8)vibrant bar scene (7)scenic view (5)notable wine list (4)late-night find (4)great for brunch (3)Show More
- EXCELLENT SERVICEJFORDDined on 9/10/2014We received excellent service, cooks was not as entertaining as at Shogun but we the service was much better! Food was great, I was thinking we would get soup and salad but you only get one or the other, no biggie. Loved that they brought my daughter a small piece of cake and took our group picture without an additional charge. we will definitely be going back here! MUST TRY IT!!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great food and great serviceDiner101Dined on 9/6/2014Great place for special occasions! Food was awesome!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Overall pretty goodFeedmefudDined on 8/31/2014Good food good ambience. My wife and I liked the experience and the service but we felt like they really rushed us to eat, but I also understand that might be just the way it goes at steakhouses like that.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Always a Special TreatBirthdayHostDined on 8/28/2014At least one member of our family, usually more, pick Musashi's for his or her birthday dinner. It is also one of our favorite restaurants to go to before a play. The ambiance is wonderful. Service is attentive, but not intrusive. Food is always great. And no matter how often we go, we always marvel at the skill of the chefs.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- OkiemahnVIPDined on 8/26/2014Upscale alternative for OKC - very fresh and different - friendly and very responsive service - I don't go there often, but always very pleased when I do - a fun and differentiated, healthy alternativeSpecial Features:
- Good OneNikkiDined on 8/26/2014I met a woman in the airport in St. Louis last night who recommended this restaurant of her chef husband to me along with Cafe Neko. I promised to make a reservation and try it out and I am so glad that I did. It was a wonderful experience all the way around. My waitress , Gwen was extremely helpful in describing the menu to me and making suggestions on how to eat sushi. I ordered the Tootsie Roll, Salmon and Scallion Robata and Goma Chicken. Everything was wonderful. Great recommendation!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- will be returningTrippDined on 8/23/2014I had never been to musashis and it was my girls and I's first anniversary. Had an amazing time at a booth near the bar where we enjoyed a volcano. (Amazing) We then had the gyoza for an appetizer. (Amazing) My girl had the baby gecko and I had the tsunami special... Can you guess?? (AMAZING!!) I don't eat seafood but I ate the s*** out of the crablegs. Lol. Overall one of the bets dining expierences I've ever encountered.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Just what you would hope forTreyDined on 8/16/2014Our dining experience is exactly as I would hope it would be for a restaurant of the type as Musashi's. We were running a few minutes late but the customary policy is that all or most of those who have the same reservation time are present, so we actually ended up being 10 minutes early. The service, the chef, and the food were excellent. We will definitely be going back frequently, as this has become one of our favorite Japanese Steakhouses.Special Features:
- NicearplnfxrDined on 8/13/2014a first time visit, went to eat and listen to friends providing the music.Special Features:
- Great sushi!NeneDined on 8/7/2014We ordered the happy hour buy 1 sushi roll get robata. The sushi roll was bigger tham expected and really good, tastewise. The salmon could have been fresher, and the menu selection is not too broad. The hibachi is great spot for group lunch or dinner.Special Features:
- Wonderful first visitSuperbDined on 8/6/2014My sister suggested it for our mom's birthday. It was outstanding. We're already loooking forward to our next visit.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- birthday lunchH2onerdDined on 8/5/2014The chef was fantastic! He was considerate of my small child, warned us before he lit a showy fire on the grill. My 18 month-old has never liked meat, but enjoyed both the teriyaki beef and chicken. Overall it was a nice experience. Musashi's even treated me to a piece of birthday cake.Special Features:
- FunstreuliDined on 8/2/2014Our chef was very entertaining and our server was excellent; we had two children with us and she helped ensure they were having a good time, too. The food was good, though not exceptional.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Outstanding foodWKDjrDined on 8/1/2014I can honestly say everything I have tried on the menu has been great. The presentation of the food to the flavor is above and beyond. I feel it is totally a great value for the price.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- TeppanyakiDoclightDined on 7/27/2014Awesome show and food. Also their sushi is SUPERB.Special Features:
- Fun DinnerOKCThunderDined on 7/23/2014Our reservation worked out great! We were seated right away. Everyone was very welcoming and accommodating. We had the Shrimp and steak and everything was delicious. All the staff were very service oriented without being obtrusive. Will definitely go back. Fun with the Hibachi chef.Special Features:
- carolineDined on 7/15/2014I absolutely love Musashi's!! It's been one of my favorite places for years! The ambiance is so fun and makes it such a special meal!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Always Great Food & AtmosphereSparkynpepDined on 7/13/2014I have been to Musashi's several times and it's always a pleasant & memorable experience.Special Features:
- Good Times to be Had by AllSeptemfluousDined on 7/11/2014The drinks and service were impeccable. Our cook was skilled, talented, and very engaging. The only complaint was that the fried rice had a a strong taste of cumin that gave it a distinctly Indian flavor. I like Indian food... just not when I go to a Japanese restaurant.Special Features:
- Fun dining experienceShanDined on 7/10/2014We started off with a lady love roll and gyoza, which were both great. I had a cucumber martini to drink that was so delicious! We all ordered our meals off of the hibachi menu. Between the group we tried the filet, shrimp, lobster and crab legs. It was all flavorful and cooked perfectly. I wasn't sure how crab legs would be cooked on the hibachi, but they were surprisingly very tasty! Overall Musashi's is a very fun and yummy dining experience!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great SteakafternoonoutDined on 6/21/2014We did dine early before it was to busy. The food was great and the chef was very entertaining.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Birthday Bashluv2eatDined on 6/20/2014Great service, Great Food. It's our favorite place for family dinners.Special Features:
- special events!MEM60Dined on 6/15/2014Wealways come to Musashi' for special events. It is always exciting, wait staff is always professional and accommodating. The chef is entertaining and the food is excellent. It is our place for special events!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- mitch2013Dined on 6/14/2014Overall the experience was nice. The food was very good and the chief did an outstanding job. The atmosphere was a bit too loud for anything other than a group dinner or just somewhere to get a good meal. I would not recommend this restaurant for a romantic evening.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- very niceOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 6/14/2014My wife and I had a great time. The food was excellent and the staff was great.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Good but not 4.5 starsJDM225VIPDined on 6/6/2014Musashi's is a nicer environment than other local Japanese steakhouses, but the flavors, personality of the chef, and the service were nothing special at all. I hate to say this because it is such a well decorated place and it's hard not to have a great time around the grill with the show, but our experience was really just nothing special at all. Around OKC it's probably the best of its type, but I'm not sure we'll be back for while.Special Features:
- great food, great experienceChaceDined on 6/3/2014Staff was great. seated us almost immediatly, food was great, there was not a long wait time between drinks apps, and dinner.Special Features:
- Always a good experience.EmilyDined on 6/3/2014Musashi's is known for consistently high quality service and food. Great ambiance and a fun place for a date or a group.Special Features:
- Great food and a great timePeterbuiltDined on 5/31/2014We love Hibachi and You have the best in town. The food is so good and you can even tell the difference in quality before they even start to cook. My hardest decision is what to pick every time I go. It is all so good. The Kids love the chefs and they have their routine down but still love itSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great foodDaveDined on 5/31/2014Great food great service. Recommend reservations. Be really good fir groups large cooking areas.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great FoodOpenTable Diner Since 2011Dined on 5/25/2014Food is always fresh and good quality. service was not so good this time maybe because it was Memorial day weekend and they were short on staff but both my daughter and I did not get our steamed or brown rice until we asked for it before the chef was ready to leave drink refills were not forthcoming but food was great.Special Features:
- Alex the storm-chaser-chefSoundmanDined on 5/23/2014We try to eat here for every special occasion and the best time, we have every had was with Alex the storm chaser as our chef. He had the best knife tricks I have ever seen, and our food tasted spot on.Special Features:
- Rude StaffOpenTable Diner Since 2008VIPDined on 5/22/2014The grill table chefs are always pleasant but the hostess and manager are very rude.Special Features:
- The following 515 reviews are from the Musashi's Japanese Steakhouse reviews archive.
- The sushi saved the mealBday2014Dined on 5/18/2014First time diners - we decided to try Mushasi's because of the sushi. The food is ok, but the prices far exceed the quality of the food and the service, but the sushi is excellent and it's well worth the price. Considering there were three to four wait staff and the chef handling our group of six, the service was still poor. Fortunately I purchased a drink at the bar because after our order was taken, we were not asked if we wanted another drink and refills on the sodas were not refilled until the chef had completed cooking the meal and cleaning the grill. The chef did a good job of preparing the food and was entertaining. The experience overall was OK, but based on the amount of the bill the experience should have been excellent.Special Features:
- make your reservation by phoneKaraRoseDined on 5/10/2014We used Open Table to make our reservation. Two days later my boyfriend received a call from Musashi's. Apparently they had overbooked and asked if we would be willing to come in 1.5 hours earlier. My boyfriend reluctantly obliged. We couldn't help but notice that as we were leaving there were two tables that could have accomodated our small group.Special Features:
- Great foodEbonyDined on 5/10/2014The food was great. Our cooker was not very prepared. He didn't have enough shrimp for everyone at the table. He left out one of our kids meal. He didn't do anything real special while cooking. He also didn't serve the food in correct proportions the everyone.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Birthday celebration a must!OpenTable Diner Since 2007Dined on 5/9/2014I celebrated my 36th birthday with a couple of girlfriends. It was a blast! Two hibachi grill tables sang Happy Birthday to me, and we were given a birthday photo as a gift. It was the perfect way to spend my birthday with good friends and strangers.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great food!gmato3Dined on 5/9/2014We enjoyed our dining experience. The food was excellent and the cook was very entertaining.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- AccommodatingstareatsDined on 5/2/2014Musashi's was a good place to eat and all though our reservation only was a number of diners they accommodated our increased number. Good service and good food. The blue lava was dynamite.Special Features:
- Lovely EveningOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 4/25/2014Musashi's hibachi grill is a great place for a delicious meal with the added entertainment of a skilled chief. We selected the restaurant for a birthday celebration where we enjoyed a delicious and high quality meal.Special Features: