10612 - 82 (Whyte) Ave
Edmonton, BC T6E 2A7Neighborhood:
AmericanPrice: CAN$31 to CAN$50
- Dining Style: Casual Elegant
- Website: http://www.murrietas.ca/
- Phone: 7804384100
- Hours of Operation:
Brunch: Saturday & Sunday: 10:00am - 3:00pm
Lunch: Daily: 10:00am - 5:00pm
Dinner: Monday - Thursday: 5:00pm - 10:00pm, Friday & Saturday: 5:00pm - 11:00pm, Sunday: 5:00pm - 9:00pm
- Payment Options: AMEX,MasterCard,Visa
- Cuisine: American
- Dress Code: Smart Casual
- Accepts Walk-Ins: Yes
- Additional Details: Bar/Lounge, Beer, Fireplace, Full Bar, Gluten-free Menu, Happy Hour, Non-Smoking Restaurant, Patio/Outdoor Dining, Private Room, Weekend Brunch, Wheelchair Access, Wine
- Private Party Contact: Katherine Miranda 7804384100
A word from Murrieta's Edmonton
The cuisine at Murrieta's can be described as West Coast with a large selection of seafood, steak, game, and pasta. The extensive wine list compliments this theme with a strong focus on Pacific Rim wines, although great wines from the Old World and other regions can be found.Continued
Foodspotting photosSee all photos
Awards voted by OpenTable diners
- Diners' Choice WinnerNotable Wine List
Murrieta's Edmonton - Best Restaurants in Old Strathcona ›
Murrieta's Edmonton reviews from OpenTable diners
20 reviews since May 22, 2014
- Ambiance3.7Noise LevelModerate
good for groups (10)notable wine list (10)fit for foodies (6)special occasion (6)neighborhood gem (6)romantic (5)great for lunch (5)great for brunch (4)kid-friendly (2)great for outdoor dining (2)vibrant bar scene (1)late-night find (1)Show More
- Unmatching pricesZyValDined on 8/23/2014The prices don't reflected on the food. Not impressed
- Enjoyed Saturday dinnerEdmontonJamesDined on 8/23/2014With friends visiting from Red Deer, and an early evening show booked at the Fringe, we reserved at Murrieta's for an early dinner. This is a comfortable, spotless and cool restaurant. Our waiter was excellent and the food was delicious, arriving good and hot. Lamb meatballs with spaghetti and chicken fettucini were two of the dishes we enjoyed - they were well prepared. No hesitation returning to this restaurant.Special Features:
- Poor serviceShannonDined on 8/4/2014Although we were prepared that the dish that we ordered would be slower to cook and would take 20=25 minutes it ended up taking 50 minutes without apology. It was quite quiet so I don't know that I'd want to have experienced the wait on a busy night. The waitress over-sold items and was aggressive about promoting the items on the menu. She was unable to bring a sufficient supply of coffee and had to make multiple trips with lags between returns so that everyone wasn't drinking at the same time. They were not accommodating of food allergies. I had a pasta dish that was good and everyone else in my party dined on various chicken dishes. The food was satisfactory but the service was not. The décor is nice and it's a tidy well kept place.
- Great evening out!TilleniusDined on 7/17/2014We visited here before taking in a show at the Jubilee and had outstanding food and service. Would definitely recommend.Special Features:
- Food not greatFoodCriticDined on 6/24/2014I was excited to go to Murrieta's. The service was good. The wine was great. However, the food was not very good. Don't order the fish!Special Features:
- Father's Day BrunchOmnomnomnomDined on 6/15/2014The food was fantastic but took over an hour to get out to us. We were a party of 5 and the restaurant was mostly empty.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- dinergirlVIPDined on 6/5/2014service was great. Gluten free menu wad over priced & not as good as advertised. kitchen seved the expensive pasta luke warm in a cold plate.
- Murrieta ExperienceTrynewrestaurantsDined on 5/30/2014We had a great time, the staff was friendly, it was quiet we sat outside on the patio. We liked how we were on street but it was bushed off for privacy! I had the pizza special and it was Fantastic!! My fiance had the salad and really enjoyed the dressing that came with it.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- High style..spukspukVIPDined on 5/23/2014I would say the best or near 2nd best on Whyte Ave., for dining out semi-formal. This or Packrat down the street would be its competition. The wine selection and food aray is wide and seasonal all the time. As I've dining at both for-mentioned for several yr., & seen managers/sommeliers come and go. The dedication to the food stays with the Murrieta rest., and service excellent. Good for friends or business clients. Or late night cocktails .... Not a chain rest., by any means.Special Features:
- The following 0 reviews are from the Murrieta's Edmonton reviews archive.