99 Court St.
White Plains, NY 10601Neighborhood:
ItalianPrice: $50 and over
- Dining Style: Fine Dining
- Website: http://www.mulinosny.com/
- Phone: 9147611818
- Hours of Operation:
Lunch: 11:30am - 4:00pm; Dinner: Monday - Friday: 4:00pm - 11:30pm, Saturday: 5:00pm - 12:00am
- Payment Options: AMEX,Carte Blanche,Diners Club,Discover,MasterCard,Visa
- Cuisine: Continental, Italian
- Executive Chef: John Gervasi
- Dress Code: Business Casual
- Accepts Walk-Ins: Yes
- Additional Details: Bar Dining, Bar/Lounge, Entertainment, Full Bar, Non-Smoking Restaurant, Personal wines welcome (corkage fee applies), Takeout
- Catering: Available upon request
- Private Party Facilities: You can rent out entire restaurant during Saturday lunch and all day Sunday.
- Private Party Contact: Gerry Kratch or Jimmy Cavagne 9147611818
- Entertainment: Live piano Friday and Saturday nights only.
A word from Mulino's
"The Who's Who of Westchester gravitates to the high powered White Plains Northern Italian for excellent fare that pleases even the skeptics and service so attentive you feel like you're the only one there. The enchanting room and romantic setting are hard to beat." -Zagat Survey '03-'04Continued
Foodspotting photosSee all photos
Awards voted by OpenTable diners
- Diners' Choice WinnerBest Service
- Diners' Choice WinnerRomantic
Mulino's - Best Restaurants in White Plains ›
Mulino's reviews from OpenTable diners
49 reviews since May 5, 2014
- Ambiance4.3Noise LevelModerate
special occasion (33)romantic (26)neighborhood gem (17)fit for foodies (15)good for groups (12)scenic view (9)great for lunch (8)notable wine list (7)hot spot (2)late-night find (2)vibrant bar scene (2)great for outdoor dining (1)great for brunch (1)kid-friendly (1)Show More
- zumbaloveVIPDined on 8/23/2014Great food, impeccable service, and one of our most memorable dining experiences.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- ExcellentkleinoDined on 8/20/2014Great food, service and waiter. All I heard previously was met in spades. Found a new place for that special meal.Special Features:
- Mulino's Restaurantfoodlover123Dined on 8/4/2014The restaurant is located in the center of White Plains and have a nice setting with an outdoor Coi tank. The atmosphere was relaxed and quite; a good setting for a business meeting. Their tomato salad special for the summer was magnificent as well as was a beet salad. Other food items did not reach high standard. Their skirt steak panini bread was burned. Gnochi Mulino, had a great sauce, but the Gnochi was undercooked. Despite these disappointments, we didn't feel rushed and had time to have a relaxed business meeting.
- Great staffProfjSDined on 7/28/2014Staff made our occasion really feel special. Food was great, and so was the service.Special Features:
- Excellente!ScottStamfordVIPDined on 7/21/2014I love this place. The wait staff and service was great. The menu is divers and the food was excellent. They had many specials and they made something for me that was not on the menu. Great ambience and very romantic though I saw a number of birthday parties and business meetings. It is good for all. They also have Valet parking or there is a small municipal lot across the street.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- excellentksherms92Dined on 7/14/2014Went here for my second anniversary and I have not a bad thing to say about this place simply outstandingSpecial Features:
- Mulino'samlzDined on 7/12/2014Salad was very good. My friend had a veal dish that she liked a lot. I had a pasta dish that was supposed to have ricotta and asparagus. If there were three small pieces of asparagus, that was a lot!! For those prices I expected a much more generous serving of asparagus. The dish was fair at best - very disappointing. This restaurant is way too expensive to visit very often.Special Features:
- Delicious!ZJ1600Dined on 6/21/2014My husband and I celebrated our wedding anniversary here and it was wonderful! The waiters were wonderful and came by the table constantly to refill our glasses, take plates away, play with our son, and ask if we needed anything. They even gave my son fish food to feed to fish in the pond out back. When we left they gave him cookies. We will definitely go back!Special Features:
- Classyktg619Dined on 6/19/2014This was my first time at Mulino's and I have to say it is a definite return. I was so truly amazed by the whole experience. The service was outstanding (the waiters and busboys didn't hover but were attentive), the food was extremely tasty and portions were perfect. Price was on the money. Like I stated I will be going back.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Mulino's White PlainsMineAllMineDined on 6/6/2014Complete disappointment. Dined there for the first time in a few tears. Not the Mulino's of past. Food sub-par and restaurant half full on a Friday night. Wine tasted watered down. Could have been the brand, but one would expect a decent house white at a restaurant of this level. Will not be back. A shame because it was a great place to go. Service outstanding but could be attributed to the fact that they were way over staffed for the amount of people in the place.
- One of White Plains better betsfoddieVIPDined on 5/31/2014Dinner was good, but service was okay. Steak did not come as ordered, but was yummy none the less. Just wish waiter paid attention to detailsSpecial Features:
- Great relaxing eveningcaroleDined on 5/23/2014Everything was as expected. Service was wonderful as was the food. All together a relaxing evening with friends.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- A very special placepopsDined on 5/20/2014Our Tuesday dinner was almost perfect. I especially liked their flexibility in serving full orders on a half plate, in tailoring an entree to exactly how we like to have it. Veal dish was superb, bar drinks made with all the call brands, table service right on time and adept. Have been there 5 times, never disappointed.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Our first time hereArleneDined on 5/17/2014The food was delicious and service was exceptional. We will definitely be back. The best cannoli I ever ate!!!Special Features:
- very nice, but...AnastasiaVIPDined on 5/11/2014I enjoyed Mulinos very much...food is always beautifully done with a nice sophisticated atmosphere, good for a special occasion. That being said...the thing that annoyed me most is the bathroom attendant! First of all it's not the 1950s anymore, second of all the bathroom is soooo small that you practically trip over her going and coming! I could understand if she had products we might want to use, such as hair spray or hand cream, etc but honestly...leave me alone and let me get my own paper towel. I just HATE being nickle and dimed... The HUGE glass tip jar looming there makes me feel like I'm being charged to use the ladies room and it rubs me the wrong way! Not returning...Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- ReliableOpenTable Diner Since 2011Dined on 5/9/2014Mulino's never dissappoints as a place for a special occassionSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Oldie but GoodieKaren66VIPDined on 5/9/2014Mulino's never disappoints--good food and service. What more can you want?Special Features:
- The following 413 reviews are from the Mulino's reviews archive.
- Date night with out daughter!RospyderDined on 5/2/2014We had a fabulous night with our 4 year old daughter. Service was amazing. They even gave her a bag of italian cookies to take home at the end of the meal! Our food was AWESOME! Overall top notch restaurant!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Chef should work at a DinercpthookDined on 5/2/2014But then that would give short order cooks a bad name. Way beyond it's days as an Italian favorite. Would not go back
- Excellent For Any OccasionMikeDined on 5/2/2014Can't believe this was our first time at Mulino's, but we will definitely be back. The food was excellent but the attentive service and atmosphere adds just as much to this restaurant. They were hosting a small Friday night wedding when we were there but did a nice job not allowing the event to take away from any other customers' experience or service level. Thanks for a great night - we will be back.Special Features:
- TheBerg48Dined on 4/26/2014Changed reservation from 5:30 to 6:30 by calling Restaurant directly. First visit. Food was very good and portions were reasonably sized; a good thing. Would definitely return to a wonderful elegant tablecloth restaurant allowing business casual relaxed attire.Special Features:
- Great foodjavyDined on 4/26/2014Probably the best Italian food in the Hudson Valley. Good menu with ample choices, service was great. Will definitaly eat here again.Special Features:
- Very niceArasmDined on 4/24/2014Server was great. Food was pretty goodI would go again.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Perfect birthday celebration!JessieJDined on 4/21/2014My fiance and I went to Mulino's to celebrate his birthday and had a great time. I was looking for a romantic spot to have dinner just the two of us and this was a great place for that. They gave us a table facing the waterfall, which was beautiful. The food was very good and there's lots of it. I love that they give you an antipast before you order anything. The waitstaff were perfectly attentive and friendly. All in all it was a great time! I would definitely go back!Special Features:
- Never DisappointsGood2theLastDropDined on 4/19/2014We go to Mulino's for special occasions ( this time it was my birthday) because they are tried and true- always professional, cordial, knowledgeable, efficient. The food is superb- well balanced, delicious flavors, great selection, lovely presentation. Just the sliced provolone and supresata with the house Cabernet are a delight onto themselves! It is always a treat- you leave satisfied and happy!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Wonderful Birthday DinerDustinDined on 4/18/2014I brought my wider here for dinner and it was wonderful! The Service, food, and experience was perfect. The price was also not bad. You can get main dishes anywhere from $25 and up.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Excellent as alwaysNew2NYDined on 4/15/2014Great food, great service and a great atmosphere. These folks always deliver.Special Features:
- Great Italian RestaurantMikeBDined on 4/14/2014I highly recommend Mulino's. Great atmosphere, and you won't be disappointed with the portions.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- your waiter CarmineOpenTable Diner Since 2013Dined on 3/22/2014Carmine is the best waiter in the restaurant and we enjoy eating in his section . He is polite, helpful and pleasant to talk and he suggest what is good to eat and all around we enjoy his service.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Overall experience fair. FoodtangoVIPDined on 3/15/2014Overall experience fair. Food mediocre. Dessert was a disaster. chunk of frozen butter, defrosted.
- Special TreatPetieDined on 3/14/2014The appetizers that are served with drinks are great. Four of us ordered and three loved the main dish, but one ordered the "special veal" and it was tough and not good. Overall, I love the restaurant because it's pretty, they honor reservations and generally the food is good.Special Features:
- Great restaurant!!!FabinelSMDined on 3/5/2014Really nice and good food!!! And the best a good and perfect costumer service!!!!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Fancy and expensiveneuro14VIPDined on 3/3/2014A heavy upholstery and upscale service sort of place that almost lives up to its style. The food is reasonably light considering the setting and was good but not great. This was at lunch time so it is possible that the restaurant ups its efforts at dinnertime. Somewhat expensive for what you get -- prices almost like Manhattan.
- Great Food!!FranceneDined on 3/1/2014If you want a classic excellent Italian experience, this is it.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Perpetual greatnessBillVIPDined on 2/28/2014Yes, we love Mulino's. We have been going there for years, beautiful , friendly, elegant, unwavering quality. it is always an experience and it in our backyard in Westchester.Special Features:
- DisapointinggwenDined on 2/22/2014We had a early reservation, 6:30 on a Sat night. We were seated in the garden area as i requested but the table was a little small for 4 adults. When first seated we a were promptly given bread& butter, the complimentary cheese, dried sausage and string beans. Our glasses were promptly filled with water things and we were given menus.Down hill from there.We waited a good 5+ minutes to be asked if we wanted drinks.another 15 before we heard about the specials During 1/2 hr our water glasses were filled promptly but never again after that unless we asked When the food arrived i asked for a second glass and never recieved it. The food was just decent , not what you expect for $30+ entrees. My warm Zabione tasted very alcoholic
- This is a great place. WishSteveTVIPDined on 2/14/2014This is a great place. Wish I could afford it on a regular basisSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- A Great MealGoodVIPDined on 2/8/2014If you have not tried this Restaurant you need to. The food is great and so is the service everything on the menu is spot on and they have great specials. They have valet parking, the prices are a bit high but worth it go there and see you won’t be disappointedSpecial Features:
- Very disappointingOpenTable Diner Since 2009VIPDined on 2/7/2014We were very disappointed with our meal. The shrimp in the shrimp cocktail was huge, but sadly had no taste. Another diner had the veal, which she said was awful, I ordered the snapper marrichiata. They forgot to put the clams on the dish. The service was awful.Special Features:
- Great find!JeffDined on 1/17/2014This restaurant is on a small side street in White Plains, easy to miss, hard to forget. Food and wine was excellent. Service was fantastic. I went on a date there with my fiance and we had a great time. Great spot for a romantic dinner or a group event. It's a bit pricey, but worth it.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.