Mulberry Street of Seaford
3930 Sunrise Hwy.
Seaford, NY 11783Neighborhood:
ItalianPrice: $30 and under
Mulberry Street of Seaford
- Dining Style: Casual Dining
- Website: http://www.mulberrystreetseaford.com/
- Phone: (516) 795-1929
- Hours of Operation:
Monday - Saturday 11:30am - 4:00pm
Monday - Saturday 4:00pm - 10:00pm
Sunday: 3:00pm - 9:00pm
- Payment Options: AMEX,Discover,MasterCard,Visa
- Cuisine: Italian
- Dress Code: Casual Dress
- Accepts Walk-Ins: Yes
- Additional Details: Beer, Delivery, Full Bar, Takeout, Wheelchair Access, Wine
- Catering: Catering options are available
A word from Mulberry Street of Seaford
Casual authentic Italian fare featuring homemade salads, pastas & veal dishes. Carrying the Babylon reputation over to Seaford!Continued
Foodspotting photosSee all photos
Mulberry Street of Seaford reviews from OpenTable diners
43 reviews since July 27, 2014
- Ambiance4Noise LevelModerate
neighborhood gem (24)good for groups (18)fit for foodies (16)special occasion (12)great for lunch (10)kid-friendly (9)romantic (7)notable wine list (5)late-night find (2)hot spot (2)great for brunch (1)vibrant bar scene (1)Show More
- OUTSTANDING as UsualSicilianChefVIPDined on 4/4/2014What more can I say? The food is ALWAYS great. Our server Christina was AMAZING. A wonderful dining experience from beginning to end.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- I went here for the firstRose624VIPDined on 3/31/2014I went here for the first time and enjoyed it. I had a delicious pasta dish of tortellini with mascarpone sauce. Very good. The service was very good.I would recommend this to a friend.
- WonderfulPeggyDined on 3/30/2014Food was great! Great deals with huge portions. Loved the service and especially the fact that the Chef personally went to each table to ask how everything was. Planning to go back next week.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great dealjtpieDined on 3/20/2014Ladies night out with friends turned out beautifully. The restaurant decor was lovely and as it turned out we accidentally came upon the thursday night seaford special. It included salad, entree (choose from a long list and variety of fish dishes), coffee and a choice of two desserts. What a surprise! The food and service were wonderful. Portions were more than ample and we were not rushed. Diffinitely will go back.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Still got it!FoodiesVIPDined on 3/11/2014Mulberry Street still stacks up to the old Buteras. This was our first time since the changeover to Mulberry street and the food was very good. They had a lot of good options for the kids and the regular menu had something for everybody. My husband had the Chilean Sea Bass special which he said was excellent. We were there on a Tuesday night not realizing it was "Chicken" night which was a great deal. For $17 I got a salad, Chicken Brussetta with a side of linguine and a dessert. The food was not only a great deal but was delicious. No complaints. We will be back.Special Features:
- Deliciously!MangiaDined on 3/8/2014We were originally Butera and figured we'd check Mulberry Street out. The food was absolutely delicious but we were disappointed with 3 things. First off, you Need to bring back to the menu the bruschetta bread choice. Second our waitress was a very nice girl but inefficient in her service. We never got lime we asked for, some of us received our salads way before our other family members, and one of us even got the pasta side before the main meal. Lastly I do not believe a CASH tip should be the ONLY option and to only find out when we received our bill. Many customers prefer to use credit cards as do we and thank god someone in our party had cash on them. We did love the on-line reservation booking!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Very surprised and happySteveDined on 3/1/2014Came with 4 people and we all enjoyed what we ordered. The bread and humus was great And the salad was big. Although it seems on the expensive side, the portions are large And we had enough food left over for dinner the next night. Overall it was a great experience and will return as often as we can.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- First timersBill14VIPDined on 2/22/2014This was our first time to Mulberry St and we found the restaurant to be very busy and a bit noisy . The food was very good but it took over an hour for us to receive our meals. As we weren't in a rush this was fine, however neither the waitress nor the manager apologized for the delay. We will try Mullberry again but they do need to be a bit more consistent in their serviceSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- The food itself was delicious.MiggyDined on 2/22/2014The food itself was delicious. The salad that comes with dinner was fair and not a good indicator of how the food was going to taste. Atmosphere was fair. Not a hot spot scene but certainly nice enough decor. A real combination of people from all over Long Island. I would go back because the food was delicious and lots of good choices if your watching your diet. But I wouldn't suggest for a "cool" restaurant.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Mulberry StreetgattyVIPDined on 2/20/2014Used to be Buteras which was ok for a quick bite, do not see much of a difference with new ownership-menu is similar-food is prepared with way too much oil, which was always my issue with Buteras, I had salmon -was super oily it over powered the flavor of the fish, not enough salad choices, could really use a better menu and chefs that season food better with less oil. I am hopeful that once the new owners settle in ,with some tweeking, this could be a "neighborhood gem" there really aren't many good restaurants in the area.
- Mixed emotionsnicosiamikeVIPDined on 2/16/2014The cold antipasto and caesar salad were delicious. However, our main entrees of seafood fra diavolo and seafood lasagne were mediocre at best. The seafood was occasionally chewy and the sauce was bland, similar to something out of a jar. Service was very slow and then suddenly picked up to deliver multiple courses simultaneously.Special Features:
- Special Occasion DinnerLidinerDined on 2/14/2014The food was excellent. I enjoyed the variety of options. The portions were big, even for dessert! This is the first time I went out and took home left-overs of the entrees and dessert. The only thing that would have made it better was a waiter with more experience. I think he was overwhelmed and probably brand new because he seemed so hesitant. I had to ask if there were specials and ask for the dessert menu, because he forgot to do both. However, I could see that the other waiters were more experienced and I am sure this guy will be better next time. I would recommend this place for romantic evenings or big family gatherings. The interior is very nicely decorated and provides a nice atmosphere.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- averageFrannieannieDined on 2/9/2014we came for a birthday celebration at 3pm .. The first greeting at your front desk was so poor i got the feeling we were bothering your staff our waitress had no personality nor did she entice us with any entree sugestions. we asked for a substitution and were told NO.. at that point my husband wanted to leave but i encouraged him to stay as we were a party of 6. The food was good and tastey but for us we look for friendly outgoing staff that appreciates our buisness.. we live locally but do not not think we will be back nor recomend it to our friendsSpecial Features:
- Why did we wait so long?BabsVIPDined on 2/1/2014Great service, a very polite and attentive staff and very good food!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- New Name...Same GREAT Food!RobHVIPDined on 1/25/2014I was uncertain what to think when I saw the name change but I was actually very pleasantly surprised. The food was just as good if not better than Butera's was and the service and atmosphere seemed even nicer than normal. I will be back. It truly is a neighborhood gem.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Excellent and we are happyOpenTable Diner Since 2010Dined on 1/19/2014Excellent and we are happy to find a great local restaurant. The chili an sea bass was amazingSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great Italian FoodLilyKDined on 12/13/2013I enjoyed Rigatoni Bolognese and my friend was happy with Chicken Parmesan. It was Butera's just a few weeks ago and now I see it's Mulberry Street. I've been to the Bablyon location many times and love it. I'll have to go back to this location as it's now Mulberry Street!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Food was average, good serviceOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 2/25/2013Food was ok. Came with garlic knots/bread & hummus with oil/vinegar to dip. Waitress was helpful. Clams oreganta was ok, average at best. Went in for the $12.95 pasta special. I'm happy we paid $12.95 for the dish, I don't think it was worth anymore. Decent portion. Took 1/2 home. I think its worth going in for the specials or with a coupon, otherwise I don't think its worthy of the price.
- I've only been let down onceLouEastMeadowVIPDined on 11/24/2012I've only been let down once in the many, many visits to Butera's. The food is always plentiful and delicious. The service is usually very good, too.
- Traditional Italian FlairHunskisDined on 9/1/2012Butera's menu/cuisine is traditional Italian flair...well prepared & generous portions. The service was a bit lack luster...the bar offerings a bit lack luster. We selected Butera's Seaford because we were attending a concert nearby...while it did fit the bill...it was a bit disappointing.Special Features:
- Don't botherOpenTable Diner Since 2011VIPDined on 8/31/2012Marks from November 2012. Bus boys great. Valet parking very good. Everyone else we encountered was apathetic. Waitress service was terrible. Expensive food. Don't bother. Previous experience was slightly better but for the price they charge, try elsewhere.