Muddy Duck Restaurant
2200 Dundas St. East
Mississauga, ON L4X 2V3Neighborhood:
CanadianPrice: CAN$30 and under
Muddy Duck Restaurant
- Dining Style: Casual Dining
- Website: http://www.muddyduck.com/
- Phone: (905) 275-9430
- Hours of Operation:
Monday - Friday: 11:00AM - 10:00PM Saturday & Sunday: 8:00AM - 10:00PM
- Payment Options: AMEX,MasterCard,Visa
- Cuisine: Continental, Canadian
- Dress Code: Casual Dress
- Accepts Walk-Ins: Yes
- Additional Details: Banquet/Private Rooms, Bar/Lounge, Beer, Counter Seating, Fireplace, Full Bar, Non-Smoking Restaurant, Patio/Outdoor Dining, Private Room, Takeout, Weekend Brunch, Wheelchair Access, Wine
A word from Muddy Duck Restaurant
Proudly serving West Toronto/Mississauga since 1978, ‘The Duck’ is a casual dining family-style restaurant. From our beautiful airy plant-filled solarium, to the sun-drenched outdoor patio, or at a cozy table near one of our fireplaces, we are sure you will find a favourite corner to enjoy your visit. Join us Saturday and Sunday mornings for the Ultimate Breakfast Buffet, proudly served from 8:00 a.m. to 2:00 p.m.Continued
Foodspotting photosSee all photos
Muddy Duck Restaurant reviews from OpenTable diners
2 reviews since July 27, 2014
- Ambiance4Noise LevelQuiet
neighborhood gem (2)good for groups (1)special occasion (1)fit for foodies (1)late-night find (1)Show More
- Good food, Good price, Good Eatery!MudboyswifeDined on 7/11/2014This is a restaurant that combines a varied menu (and buffet on some nights) with wonderful ambience and a most cordial host. Our waitress went out of her way to get something special which one of our group requested. The food was very well prepared, with a bit different seasonings from those to which we who were from the US were accustomed. That was fine - that's why we travel. Altogether a very nice stop for family dinner!Special Features:
- Not a good idea to eat here.OpenTable Diner Since 2011VIPDined on 12/29/2013Not a good idea to eat here. Our food attendant was not even smiling and tend to forget our drinks when we asked for it. The place may be big, good for groups but the ambiance it not that good. It looks like more of a pub than a family-friendly local restaurant. And the food.... It was sooooo dry. Plus, you may think that some items in your order were only store brought, like the breaded shrimps and scallops in my Fisherman's fry (but I liked the battered fishes thou). Not worth the price you'll be paying for the quality of food.
- amazing....its a great spot.....weMuddyDined on 6/16/2013amazing....its a great spot.....we have lived in the area for years and we just love going to Muddy Ducks...its relaxed, and the servers are very friendly.....food is excellent...and i just love eating in the solarium....Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Brilliant serviceCrewDined on 6/16/2013Our server was top notch!! We will definitely come back again..Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Nice restaurant, food wasArrowVIPDined on 3/31/2013Nice restaurant, food was good, however service was slow, considering it wasn't too busy.Special Features:
- Great Breakfast/BrunchOpenTable Diner Since 2013Dined on 3/24/2013Sunday brunch buffet. Very busy but effectively efficient in that everything is always fresh and presented well. Omelet station has all that you could ask for and they are tasty cooked skillfully right in front of you. Bonus is sitting in the atrium. Service was attentive and prompt. Took my wife and my "in-laws" who give everything top marks!Special Features:
- Wish there are more hot itemsHinbyeVIPDined on 1/19/2013Wish there are more hot items on the breakfast buffet menuSpecial Features:
- Did not get chance to experienceHungryHankDined on 9/9/2012Did not get chance to experience the restaurant as it was closed when we arrived for a 6 pm reservation despite having made the reservation ith Opentable earlier that afternoon.
- Decent place for lunch. NothingOpenTable Diner Since 2008VIPDined on 3/1/2012Decent place for lunch. Nothing special but good food and nice service.
- Muddy Duck a WinnerOpenTable Diner Since 2011Dined on 2/24/2012Never fails to please. I had the shrimp and chicken with fettucine, hubby had the sirloin and Dad had the sole almondine. Food was hot and fresh, veggies cooked to perfection. I will go back again and again.
- The Muddy Duck never disappoints.OpenTable Diner Since 2011Dined on 1/18/2012The Muddy Duck never disappoints. We visited on a Wednesday evening and the overall experience was enjoyable, pleasant and quiet. All three of our party had fish which was cooked to perfection. We will return again and again to this favourite spot.Special Features:
- Stick with the weekend brunchyu237551Dined on 10/23/2011I've had several consecutive great weekend brunch visits, but this will probably be the last time I go here for dinner. Although the service was consistently pleasant, the timing wasn't. There were some long gaps between visits from the server. The food looked and tasted processed, with reasonable yet unexciting taste. Disappointed compared to the brunch.
- Muddy Duck Always a Crowd PleaserOpenTable Diner Since 2011Dined on 8/12/2011Muddy Duck is a favourite spot for any size group. My last visit was with one friend and we were very comfortable in the solarium. I ordered the chicken and shrimp fettucine which was outstanding, including caesar salad and garlic toast. I couldn't finish as the portion size was very generous. My friend had the baron of beef and was thoroughly pleased - the beef was cooked to perfection. We relaxed after dinner with coffee. We did not feel rushed at all. The wait person kept refilling our cups. It was a lovely and pleasant evening out.Special Features: