MRKT Sea and Land
7300 Aliante Pkwy
North Las Vegas, NV 89084Neighborhood:
Aliante Hotel & Casino
SteakhousePrice: $31 to $50
MRKT Sea and Land
- Dining Style: Casual Elegant
- Website: http://www.aliantegaming.com/
- Phone: (702) 692-7320
- Hours of Operation:
Dinner: Sunday - Thursday: 5:00pm - 10:00pm, Saturday - Sunday: 5:00pm - 11:00pm
Brunch: Sunday: 9:00am - 2:00pm
- Payment Options: AMEX,Diners Club,Discover,MasterCard
- Cuisine: Seafood, Steakhouse, Contemporary American
- Executive Chef: George Jacquez
- Dress Code: Business Casual
- Accepts Walk-Ins: Yes
- Additional Details: Banquet/Private Rooms, Bar Dining, Bar/Lounge, Beer, Cocktails, Entertainment, Fireplace, Full Bar, Non-Smoking Restaurant, Patio/Outdoor Dining, Personal wines welcome (corkage fee applies), Private Room, Smoking Area (patio only), Takeout, Weekend Brunch, Wheelchair Access, Wine
- Private Party Facilities: Complete with a private dining room for parties of 10 or more, this restaurant is sure to impress.
- Private Party Contact: Joe Landolfi 7026927290
- Entertainment: Pianist playing in the bar area every Friday and Saturday.
A word from MRKT Sea and Land
MRKT Sea & Land provides a stylish atmosphere of luxury complete with an outside patio, fireplace, and plush booths. Boasting an impressive menu and wine list, this restaurant is perfect for a family dinner or a night on the town.Continued
Foodspotting photosSee all photos
Awards voted by OpenTable diners
- Diners' Choice WinnerMost Booked
MRKT Sea and Land reviews from OpenTable diners
11 reviews since July 31, 2014
- Ambiance3.9Noise LevelModerate
neighborhood gem (6)special occasion (4)fit for foodies (3)notable wine list (2)romantic (2)good for groups (1)hot spot (1)late-night find (1)vibrant bar scene (1)Show More
- Our DinnerGregoooDined on 11/22/2014Friendly, attentive staff. Well versed with the menu, all questions answered. Front bar seating is a bit noisy. Live music selection very nice, more 70's folksy. Food quality, preparation & presentation exceptional. Spot on. Extensive wine list, especially by the glass. Well worth the drive out.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Birthday night out - definitely return!!WeezieDined on 11/15/2014Awesome restaurant we have been missing out on before tonight! DH and I shared the Sliceberg, which was a wedge done right. All favors with nothing overpowering. Appreciate that they split it prior to bringing it out. I got the bone-in Ribeye with the roasted Brussels sprouts. My steak sure hit the spot! Great sear on outside and perfectly tender. The Brussels sprouts were perfect and I plan to make them at home sometime...Birthday boy got the filet and mashed potatoes and was very happy. Sides are ala carte and plenty big to share. The diners next to us had the Mac/cheese and it was big enough to be the meal! Bread comes out before salad, pretzel and sourdough, both hot and tasty! We did get NY cheesecake for dessert-yum! Not sweet and the fruit garnishes were perfect. We brought half our food home. Looking forward to returning.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Uncomfortable Dining ExperienceOpenTable Diner Since 2010Dined on 11/15/2014Had a 5:30 reservation last Saturday. The hostess brought us to a table in the bar area. When we asked why we were being seated in the bar area she stammered and said she did not think they had any open booths in the restaurant (we never asked for a booth). The hostess should have taken us to the restaurant area once we voiced our concern about sitting in the bar area, but she did not. If we wanted to eat in the bar area and watch college football we would have dined at a pub or sports bar. We wanted a fine dining experience. In the bar area our waitress (who was very friendly and professional) was wearing something more appropriate for a burlesque show than a food server. This made the dining experience very uncomfortable, especially for my wife. It will be quite a while before we feel comfortable enough to return to MRKT.
- Very slow serviceOpenTable Diner Since 2012Dined on 11/11/2014Sat at table for 90 minutes before main course served, with several 10-15 intervals without ever seeing server.Special Features:
- OpenTable Diner Since 2004Dined on 11/11/2014Always a favorite! Great service. We always look forward to dining at this neighborhood gem.Special Features:
- Great find!OpenTable Diner Since 2009Dined on 11/8/2014Our experience was great. It was two couples who were enjoying a night out without kids. Our server Mo was the best server I've ever had. Service was excellent and fun. The food was just sat greatSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Excellent Food and StaffRexFDined on 11/6/2014From the greeter, to the bus staff, and everyone in between, friendly,courteous and efficient staff. Great food, prepared perfectly and served properly. Atmosphere was pleasant and quiet. A really wonderful place to celebrate a special occasion, we were celebrating my wife's birthday. I highly recommend giving this restaurant a try.Special Features:
- DisappointingOpenTable Diner Since 2010VIPDined on 11/5/2014Aside from a truly excellent bread basket the food was mediocre. Steer clear of the bone marrow as somehow cooked to lose the amazing flavor it can have. Steaks ordered medium rare were cooked medium well.
- The following 270 reviews are from the MRKT Sea and Land reviews archive.
- we have eaten here beforeOpenTable Diner Since 2012Dined on 6/30/2012we have eaten here before and found it over priced and mediocre at best. There must have been a change in management, because the menu is decidely more price-competitive and the quality of the food is improved. There are not a lot of options in this part of town, but if you don't want to drive, MRKT is a good choice.
- Excellent service, pricesOpenTable Diner Since 2012Dined on 6/30/2012Excellent service, prices are reasonable, ala carte items are large portions so plenty to share. Very good! We really enjoyed it.Special Features:
- We enjoyed a birthday mealCinCTVIPDined on 6/14/2012We enjoyed a birthday meal for 4 here on June 14. Nice variety of entrees, fairly limited wine list but with nice variety. Food was nicely prepared, and tastefully presented. We would not hesitate to return.Special Features:
- Always have good, consistentAngieDined on 6/2/2012Always have good, consistent service and food. The steaks are well prepared and great quality. We always like to go here when we feel hungry for steak and don't want to cook. Our waiter Moe is a great server and remembers our likes whenever we come in.Special Features:
- Visit the eatery with someOpenTable Diner Since 2011Dined on 5/26/2012Visit the eatery with some friends and food was okay, I would try again if they change the ala carte menu to a traditional menu. The individual price for the sides didn't demonstrate anything special or great based on presentation. I had scallops which was more charred then nicely cooked.Special Features:
- Live music in the lounge andRogerVIPDined on 5/13/2012Live music in the lounge and great food in the restaurant!Special Features:
- It is a very relaxing atmosphere.OpenTable Diner Since 2010Dined on 4/19/2012It is a very relaxing atmosphere. The seats are very comfortable. Good wine and a great place to unwind.Special Features:
- I love this restaurant, butvegascaseyDined on 4/2/2012I love this restaurant, but they slipped a bit on this visit.
- Nice atmosphere with entertainmentOpenTable Diner Since 2010Dined on 3/16/2012Nice atmosphere with entertainment in the bar area. Food was outstanding.Special Features:
- I have eaten at the MarketvegascaseyDined on 3/9/2012I have eaten at the Market Sea and Land a dozen times. I had always been pleased. This time, the food was not good; the service was very, very slow, and the offerings were not attractive. If this were the first time I had been to this restaurant, I would not go back. I will try again, but I am apprehensive.
- Food and service were terrific.LoveItalianVIPDined on 2/25/2012Food and service were terrific. I always enjoy my time at this restaurant.Special Features:
- great food great timesOpenTable Diner Since 2012Dined on 2/14/2012we had a great time great food great service I can't see anymore and I can't see anything betterSpecial Features:
- Upon returning to MRKT SeaFressorVIPDined on 1/14/2012Upon returning to MRKT Sea and Land, we were delighted with the service and the quality of the food. We were treated exceptionally well and would highly recommend this restaurant. The manager, Mr. Ron Gutierrez, was professional and made our experience one we will remember. We will definitely return thanks to Mr. Gutierrez and his staff.Special Features:
- MRKT used to be one of mySB341VIPDined on 12/31/2011MRKT used to be one of my favorite local places to go. However, this time things seem to have changed. The service was good however the food came out less than warm and the dessert was stale. I'm not sure what has happened since the last time I was here but overall I was deeply disappointed. I will give second thoughts to returning or recommending.
- Friendly staff, good food,OpenTable Diner Since 2011Dined on 12/25/2011Friendly staff, good food, large portion, nice ambianceSpecial Features:
- Prime rib overcooked. AsparagusOpenTable Diner Since 2009Dined on 11/29/2011Prime rib overcooked. Asparagus cool and tough. Steaks and scallops cooked right. Nice atmosphere and excellent service, but food preparation lacking.
- This was my second tIme atOpenTable Diner Since 2010Dined on 10/12/2011This was my second tIme at Market and Sea. Both times, I had, I had a wonderful time. The food is great, but everything on the menu is served a la carte, which can become quite expensive. This is not a cheap restaurant, so please come prepared to spend at least $100. But overall this is a great restaurant.Special Features:
- A consistently great restaurant.fakeguyDined on 9/30/2011A consistently great restaurant. Stellar steaks, great salads, delicious sides. The restaurant itself is beautiful, and the service is great.Special Features:
- Was pretty good service theOpenTable Diner Since 2010Dined on 9/23/2011Was pretty good service the food wasn't cooked right but very nice restaurant with good service.Special Features:
- Mediocre service. Food wasOpenTable Diner Since 2011Dined on 9/5/2011Mediocre service. Food was not bad, but comparable to Outback at higher prices. Ambience was good. One busser had saggy pants and sleeves rolled up, apparently there is no dress code. Waiter brought out wrong wine when we ordered a second bottle. Fancy atmosphere but service and food don't live up to expectations. Both better at Outback Steakhouse. Which doesn't say much. Charcoal room at Santa Fe much better fr similar menu and pricing.Special Features:
- This is our neighbor gem andlocalsDined on 7/22/2011This is our neighbor gem and we LOVE it! Service, food, ambiance is always nice. We attended a jazz concert and had a late dinner - perfect end to a great evening.Special Features:
- This is my second experienceRobErtDined on 7/9/2011This is my second experience at MRKT and it was excellent. The petit filet I order is perhaps one of the most tender I have ever had in the world. And, this is twice it has been that way. So much so that when you cut and bite it is like "Wow." The prices are great and it is well worth the drive away from the Strip to get a classy meal experience. The ambiance is great and the staff are friendly, inviting and knowledgeable. While I haven't stayed at the Alliante Resort yet I am considering it because it looks clean, fresh and trendy. And, the view at night towards the strip is amazing.Special Features:
- Mrkt did it again! TerrificvegascaseyDined on 7/7/2011Mrkt did it again! Terrific meal at a moderate cost.Special Features:
- Our first time here so weOpenTable Diner Since 2011Dined on 7/1/2011Our first time here so we didn't know what to expect. We ended up getting the surf and turf special, which came with all the fixings. A fillet and lobster tAil with mash patatoes and aspargus topped with a lemon cream sauce. Very good! We are sure to recommend this place to family and friends.Special Features:
- Awesome prime ribHHHanaDined on 6/30/2011I took my parents out for a belated anniversary dinner and the food was excellent as was the service. They are very accommodating if you want to split a salad or side dish. We think they have the best prime rib in town!Special Features:
- Service was slow. It tookspeedraysahVIPDined on 6/11/2011Service was slow. It took two different servers and several (10-15) minutes to find out that they had four scotch choices. Appetizers were pretty good, as were the side dishes. The signature rib-eye was disappointing in that it was underseasoned, and the accompanying sauce seemed to be mostly butter. The lamb chops were very good. We were seated very close to the bar, and there was what could only be considered a Karaoke-quality lounge singer with the volume to fill a concert hall, making conversation difficult. The two breaks he took were greeted with immediate enthusiasm by all in my party.
- Went here for my boyfriend'sYummoDined on 6/3/2011Went here for my boyfriend's birthday and it was awesome. I have been here at least 30 times and love it! MRKT is one of my all-time local favorites and it did not disappoint this time. My boyfriend hadn't been here before and got the filet with creamed spinach. He loves his steak medium-rare and raved about how perfectly it was cooked. I had the scallops and green beans and they were outstanding as usual. Ask for the rib-eye sauce, which is an amazing blend of butter, garlic, cilantro and rib-eye drippings--so amazing. Dip your bread in it, pour it over potatoes or just lick your spoon! Best sauce ever!Special Features:
- Although the restaurant wasHonestdinerVIPDined on 5/29/2011Although the restaurant was busy, it was not noisy. Our wait staff was very attentive and polite. The bone-in ribeye was moist,cooked perfectly, and came with a butter, cilantro sauce that really added a nice compliment to the meat. Sides are ala carte, and we had the grilled asparagus and scalloped potatoes. Both were adequate. They have some very nice Cabernets on the wine list and sampled two by the glass. Both were of good quality, but were served warm, which many restaurants make the mistake of doing when serving red wines by the glass. This was disappointing. I am sure if I ordered a bottle of the same, it would have been the correct temperature. The chocolate molten cake desert was dry and obviously microwaved.Special Features:
- NorthvegascaseyDined on 5/13/2011The best in a long while. Steak & lobster was fabulous. Waiter "Mo" outstanding! Loved all of it!Special Features:
- Always a pleasure. GreatAngieDined on 5/8/2011Always a pleasure. Great Filets and bone-in rib eye (my husbands favorite). Love the pretzel rolls and dark bread.Special Features:
- Enjoyed!!OpenTable Diner Since 2010Dined on 4/29/2011There Surf n Turf were AWESOME! Great portion sizes and reasonable prices! Good service and great piano bar. Will be back!!
- We went their to celebrateOpenTable Diner Since 2011Dined on 4/29/2011We went their to celebrate my wife's B-Day. Impressed with the atmosphere, food and outstanding service. Good choice for an upscale choice in dining without having to travel down to the strip. We'll probably go back for our anniversary. The $25.00 menu, unlike other restaurants, provides value and quality for your dollar. If you have not been yet, it's worth checking out for yourself. Looking forward to our next visit!!Special Features: