Mr. C Beverly Hills
1224 Beverwil Drive
Los Angeles, CA 90035Neighborhood:
ItalianPrice: $31 to $50
Mr. C Beverly Hills
- Dining Style: Casual Elegant
- Website: http://www.mrchotels.com/
- Phone: (310) 226-6245
- Hours of Operation:
Breakfast: Daily: 7:00am - 10:30am;
Sunday Brunch: 11:00am - 3:00pm
Lunch: Daily: 12:00pm - 4:00pm;
Dinner: Daily: 6:00pm - 11:00pm
- Payment Options: AMEX,Carte Blanche,Diners Club,Discover,JCB,MasterCard,Visa
- Cuisine: Italian
- Dress Code: Business Casual
- Accepts Walk-Ins: Yes
- Additional Details: Banquet/Private Rooms, Bar Dining, Bar/Lounge, Beer, Counter Seating, Full Bar, Happy Hour, Non-Smoking Restaurant, Patio/Outdoor Dining, Personal wines welcome, Personal wines welcome (corkage fee applies), Private Room, Weekend Brunch, Wheelchair Access, Wine
- Catering: At Mr. C we have multiple traditional as well as unique meeting and event spaces. The unparalleled 360 degree panoramic views from the 12th floor Banquet Room, capture the beauty and landscape of Los Angeles- looking toward the Hollywood Hills, the lights of Downtown, and on a clear summer"s day you can see as far west as the beaches of Santa Monica. The space also boosts a private guest elevator from the lobby level and also features an outdoor teak deck with wrap around glass.
- Private Party Facilities: For more intimate occasion for a celebration or private dinner the Restaurant at Mr. C has a private dining room and outdoor patio at your disposal. For larger occasions, Mr. C offers a penthouse ballroom with 360 degree views of LA or consider hosting your event poolside or in the lobby lounge bar.
- Private Party Contact: Jennifer Cohen 8883024538
- Entertainment: Treat yourself on Sundays, 11am-3pm, to a classic Venetian style brunch. Sip on a Cipriani specialty, the Bellini, while enjoying live jazz performed by the Jimmy Gimelli Jazztet. Complimentary valet until 4pm.
A word from Mr. C Beverly Hills
Mr. C welcomes guests and Angelinos alike with a menu featuring classics from Cipriani alongside grilled specialties and pizzas, perfect for every day dining, available from morning to night. The restaurant offers indoor and outdoor seating, a separate entrance for non-hotel guests, and two private rooms for more intimate occasions.Continued
Foodspotting photosSee all photos
Mr. C Beverly Hills reviews from OpenTable diners
24 reviews since July 27, 2014
- Ambiance4.3Noise LevelModerate
special occasion (13)fit for foodies (12)neighborhood gem (11)romantic (7)great for lunch (7)great for brunch (6)great for outdoor dining (5)hot spot (5)notable wine list (5)good for groups (4)kid-friendly (4)late-night find (4)vibrant bar scene (1)Show More
- OverpricedrenotravelerDined on 10/11/2014My husband chose a risotto dish, that looked and tasted like something out of a box. I thought the wait staff was pompous and arrogant. Overall, an expensive disappointment.
- Cipriani's Beverly Hills....AwesomeMellieGDined on 9/10/2014As a homegrown New Yorker and current resident of West Hollywood, it was just random that we chose Mr.C's for dinner. Where to start? I can only say that it was like being home again in Manhattan. I've been to 3 Cipriani's in NYC and this location lives up to the legacy. My boyfriend ordered the 4 course salmon and there was nothing left! I ordered the bone in rib eye and I did not touch the salt, the pepper...it was perfection. The Beet and asparagus salad is light and full of flavor. I must again mention the steak. Amazing. The entire décor and ambience (I know, overused word but true) is beautiful. Check out the Lucite pool table! Would I go there again? I already have.Special Features:
- Excellent !MhElianDined on 8/9/2014Really good food amazing hotel very pleasing atmosphere ! Definitely one of the best restaurant in LA. Not to be missed !Special Features:
- The following 169 reviews are from the Mr. C Beverly Hills reviews archive.
- Great ExperienceEllenJDined on 7/23/2014First time there for restaurant week with a business associate of mine. The food and service was great and it wasn't too crowded. Overall a really nice experience.Special Features:
- Just OKLPloDined on 7/19/2014This is a strange place. When you walk in, it seems a bit formal, but then the waiter refers to you as "guys" (perhaps he couldn't tell we were women???), and you are immediately transported to Applebee's or TGI Friday's. The service was too stiff on the one hand, but on the other you have hotel guests in bikinis and flip flops strolling through. I'm not sure this pretty little restaurant has fully developed its identity. To be fair, though, you absolutely must have the meringue cake...simply heaven!Special Features:
- my new favorite restaurantskijelliDined on 7/15/2014The service was amazing... starting with the valet. All of the people were exceptionally friendly. The filet and salmon were cooked to perfection.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Are you kidding?bhsshoppergirlDined on 7/5/2014The salad was old and mushy...the pasta was tasteless...the presentation was awful...it was uniformly unacceptable. No wonder there was no one there! There were 6 of us and we all felt the same.
- Bad serviceOpenTable Diner Since 2011VIPDined on 6/5/2014The plates were left on a table for almost 30 min after we finished eating, nobody seemed to care to pick it up and remove it. Same goes for drinks, at times we had to wave to get waiter's attention to order new drinks. It was only 4 tables with guests and 7 waitresses and still the service was horrible. On the other hand, the food was great. For this qualify place, the service should be excellent. I will never bring my business dinner to this place again.Special Features:
- NIKIVIPDined on 5/12/2014The food is delicious and the service is excellent.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Lovely!chiefyelloweyesDined on 4/29/2014I enjoyed a wonderful birthday dinner. The staff was extremely friendly and attentive. Seriously enjoyed our food, it was just what I had hoped for. Of course with a couple classic bellini's to top it off.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great vibePickyVIPDined on 4/11/2014Very classy restaurant. I always enjoy mr c's all over the world. The night we went we sat next to the eagles. Couldn't ask for more.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- The place works in the eveningtravelforfoodVIPDined on 4/1/2014The place works in the evening so I looked forward to trying lunch. BIG mistake. Dinner menu only so they should not even bother pretending to be interested in lunch service. Stayed away from dinner entrees and the items we had were disappointing. .
- Top notch servicejds84Dined on 3/31/2014We came here after I proposed to my girlfriend in one of the hotel's beautiful rooms. The service was some of the best I have received since my days in Chicago, where good service seems to be more heavily stressed. Our server Francesco not only guided us through the meal elegantly and attentively, but he also spoiled us with a couple surprises of deserts and drinks. It was certainly a meal we will never forget. The food, especially the pastas courses, are exquisite. We had the bucatini amatriciana and the gnocchi bolognese. Both wonderful dishes.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- I love having lunch hereTerreDined on 3/17/2014The whole Cipriani's thing makes this restaurant very special. I loved everything about it except I ordered Veal Picatta and it was made very differently than I'm accustomed to. It also had no sides. Just 4 pieces of veal in a creamy sauce. No lemon, etc. But, the ambiance and service is so perfect, I didn't care. The Bellini's were stellar as always. The restaurant was unusually quiet, but that worked for us on a Monday for my friend's birthday lunch. I also wrote that it was my friend, David's birthday on the reservation and, lo and behold, a cake saying "happy birthday, David" showed up at the end of the meal, without me asking. Perfection!Special Features:
- Mr. CYinzerVIPDined on 3/16/2014Maybe it was an off evening, but we pretty much had the place to ourselves, and given the very high quality of food and service, it should have been crowded. Speciality drinks very creative but at the high end of the price range.... Bread too good.Special Features:
- Neighborhood GemFIRSTTIMERVIPDined on 2/19/2014This was our first time at this restaurant, which came highly recommended. We loved the atmosphere of a NY classy restaurant. The gnocchi with pesto, penne pomodoro and pizza were all delicious. I will have a hard time choosing what to get next visit. The assortment of breads and breadsticks is worth the visit. The crowd is upscale and the staff delivers top notch service. Highly recommend.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Quiet Charm72of500VIPDined on 2/1/2014We came for a late breakfast and found the staff to be very accommodating and pleasant. We had the Eggs Benedict Florentine and the Frittata. Both were nicely prepared and promptly served.Special Features:
- Great food and hip vibeJJFoodieVIPDined on 1/30/2014If you want to go somewhere that has an energetic and hip crowd with great food, this is the place. Had so much fun here. The service was just fantastic and we all enjoyed our meal. We were there for LA food week, so got to order off the pre-fix menu.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Wonderful dinner!SweetloveVIPDined on 1/22/2014We had a wonderful experience at Mr. C for dinner. The staff went above and beyond to attend to us, the food was wonderful, the drinks delicious! I will definitely go back. Thank you Mr. C for taking such good care of us!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Excellent food and dining experiencDogFoodDined on 1/18/2014Spent a few days in Los Angeles at Mr. C Hotel and ate at the restaurant twice. The pasta and tuna tartare is exceptional. Service was perfect - waitstaff was friendly and accommodating.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Food is greatDinerVIPDined on 1/7/2014Try the tagliardi with veal ragu - excellent. Homemade noodles. Service is very friendly, though slow sometimes. Very pricey especially for lunch.Special Features:
- Christmas Day Dinner 2013TravellerDined on 12/25/2013We decided to go with the set Christmas menu which had wine pairing with the the three courses. Our maître de could not give any suggestions to go with our choices and left it up to us. The appetizers were just okay and once we finished those our main courses arrived immediately. We had no time to sit and digest. The lamb was very good but the halibut seemed to be previously frozen. The sides of rice and potatoes were undistinguished. The desserts were inedible period. The waiters were friendly and attentive. I asked for quiet table for two and were given one right beside the waiters serving station. Would not return to this restaurant.
- Christmas DinnerThumperDined on 12/25/2013We love this restaurant and its people. Everything is always perfect. The service is the best and most friendly of any other restaurant we go to in Los Angeles. And we eat out several times a week! We always recommend Mr. C to our friends!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- DisappointedcrazyirishgirlVIPDined on 11/28/2013My Husband and I had the pre-fixe Thanksgiving dinner. I could tell the ingredients were good, but the application was not so good. To start- I ordered the pre-fixe with wine pairing. The server told me there was no wine pairing and I should just pick any two glasses of wine I wanted. The server came back about 5 minutes later with the list of wines. (Train your servers before service). The first course was a lobster bisque. The bisque smelled too fishy for me. My husband who did eat it thought it wasn't smooth and creamy enough. 2nd course the Homemade Pumpkin Ravioli Brown Butter and Crispy Fried Sage, best dish of the day and it was prepared well. Maybe we got the B-team, but we aren't going back. The food gave me a lot of gas.
- A change for Thanksgiving?DenaBVIPDined on 11/28/2013Having enjoyed several dinners since they opened I had the idea to check out the holiday menu at Mr C. We usually celebrate at one of the local "old school" hotels in BH, and thought it was time to try something new. In short the menu choices on the regular menu were terrific but sadly their interpretation of the Thanksgiving meal left a lot to be desired. Maybe it's on me for not assuming that this was a bad idea, or perhaps I am just overly optimistic. In the end, I will absolutely be back I may even check out Christmas lunch but I will stick to the regular menu. On the positive it's great that the restaurant does offer the regular menu over the holiday as opposed to a limited menu or dismal buffet.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Truffles with Cipriani Prosecco!MarkCVIPDined on 11/23/2013A very good address to enjoy the truffles in season with Cipriani Prosecco!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Impeccable Service and Delicious!CasualDinerVIPDined on 11/22/2013We were on a trip to LA and decided to dine here based on a recommendation. Upon entering the restaurant we were greeted by a host and hostess who were very friendly. Most hosts and hostesses or maitre d's don't leave me with an impression, but here they did and it represented the level of service we received throughout our visit. Every server and bus boy was friendly and attentive but not overbearing. We ordered the beet salad, tuna tartare, Chilean Seabass and Veal Piccatine. Every dish was delicious. Our bill totaled $186 for two which included drinks but not gratuity...definitely worth the price. We were not staying in the hotel, but enjoyed live music in the lounge/lobby after dinner. We will return on our next visit to LA.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Always GreatmywayVIPDined on 11/6/2013Never have had a bad experience at Mr. C. Have been here several times and everyone, from the hostess, to the bartender (always great!) to the wait staff have been nothing but helpful and professional. Can't go wrong with their pasta.....Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- AmazingMarbellaVIPDined on 10/23/2013The food was amazing, the wine was great and the service outstanding . Seriously reminds me of Cipriani London.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Authentic and amazing!Globetrotter2013Dined on 10/6/2013Loved Mr. C's for its amazing food and elegant ambiance. Felt like dining in Venice with all of the style and a lack of pretention. The food is incredible and service is superb. Definitely an experience to savor over hours of conversation and enjoyment.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Low Key EveningOpenTable Diner Since 2012Dined on 9/1/2013We visited on Labor Day weekend. It was quiet and not crowded. Food was very good but similar to many other Italian restaurants.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Reliable, delicious food.NIKIVIPDined on 9/1/2013Reliable, delicious food. Great staff so welcoming yet sophisticated. Restaurant brings Venice and New York to LA.Special Features:
- Authentic ItalianLAfoodieVIPDined on 8/22/2013I went with friends for a last minute dinner. Did not know what to expect. The service was axing! Their belini tasted so fresh and delicious. The staff was so kind and great at making recommendations! The pastas were so tasty!! And at the end you get these biscuits and merengues also very good! Would go back for a special occasion!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Mr C gets an A!OpenTable Diner Since 2010VIPDined on 7/26/2013Always excellent dining experience! Service is top notch!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Lovely evening but costlypickebabeVIPDined on 7/21/2013We arrived with a guest thinking it was okay for Dine LA.. but it was Sunday..However, the charming staff allowed us to use the Dine LA Menu. It was only a few dollars less than the Sunday night Special menu. The food was quite good. and the service wonderful.. The liquor and wine prices were high. If you like a cocktail before dinner and a glass of wine with dinner, that bill will add up..And we were hit with a $10.00 parking charge. I found that exorbitant. The joke was on us.. We live down the street, but one in our party had an injured leg so we drove. I would definitely return on a Sunday night, but would watch the liquor and walk or street park.I would recommend this to a friend.
- Mr. C is wonderful !FDDAATDined on 7/19/2013My first visit (via Dine LA). I was duly impressed. Food was sublime. Decor most pleasant. Service was outstanding. However, I went for lunch at Noon and there were maybe ten other people in the room and no one at the bar. So, it was quiet. But when the place fills up (including the bar) the noise level could be a tad intense. The normal cost is not inexpensive but the Dine LA menu was very afforable and they did not skimp on the portions. White tablecloths and servers in white tux jackets or, hold on, a full black tux. You rarely see this any more. I was in bliss and I will return.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Awesome!MAO1Dined on 7/10/2013Every time that I come back to Mr. C, they always surprise me! It's service is only surpass by the quality + flavor of its food. This restaurant is a just if you are in LA, or should I say Beverly Hills?Special Features:
- Exceptional Food and ServicePhilVIPDined on 7/4/2013Mr. C is Harry Cipriani (Harry's bar - Venice). I have been a regular at Cipriani's New York for over 30 years, and have dined at Harry's in Venice and London on many occasions. Mr. C's in Beverly Hills is outstanding in every way. A beautiful bar and dining room, the same traditional dishes and professional service. Nothing better than a Harry's Bellini to start a lunch or dinner. The Veal Ragu with Tagliardi is among my favorites.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Good Food but bad business practiceSGVDinerVIPDined on 6/16/2013We were at the restaurant for Father's Day dinner. When we asked about the Father's Day special dinner menu which was advertised on the booking confirmation, it was nonexistent . The food we ordered was tasty but the wine list had poor selections at ridiculous prices. Our disappointment was accentuated as we got our car and was charged $10 for validated parking. After paying for a pricey meal, they should at least give us a break on parking. I'd recommend calling the restaurant to double check on any special offers before showing up. The food is good but probably not so good that we will not mind being ripped off by everything else associated with the visit.Special Features:
- Sophisticated refined, dining.NIKIVIPDined on 6/11/2013Sophisticated refined, dining. Best food in town. Brings Venice and New York to Los Angeles.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.