MPP Brickell - Fine Peruvian Cuisine
141 SW 7th Street
Miami, FL 33130Neighborhood:
PeruvianPrice: $30 and under
MPP Brickell - Fine Peruvian Cuisine
- Dining Style: Casual Elegant
- Website: http://www.mppbrickell.com/
- Phone: 3054004610x
- Hours of Operation:
Mon - Wed: 12:00pm - 11:00pm
Thrus - Sat: 12:00pm - 12:00pm
Sunday: 12:00pm - 10:00pm
- Payment Options: AMEX,Discover,MasterCard,Visa
- Cuisine: Peruvian
- Dress Code: Smart Casual
- Accepts Walk-Ins: Yes
- Additional Details: Bar Dining, Bar/Lounge, Beer, Cafe, Counter Seating, Delivery, Entertainment, Full Bar, Happy Hour, Non-Smoking Area, Patio/Outdoor Dining, Personal wines welcome, Personal wines welcome (corkage fee applies), Smoking Area, Wine
- Entertainment: Live music on special events, DJ music, Happy Hour specials
A word from MPP Brickell - Fine Peruvian Cuisine
Fine Peruvian Cuisine Restaurant and Lounge in the heart of Brickell Area Miami, FloridaContinued
Foodspotting photosSee all photos
MPP Brickell - Fine Peruvian Cuisine reviews from OpenTable diners
- Good food!!OpenTable Diner Since 2011VIPDined on 2/15/2014The surf and turf Lomo saltado was delicious as well as their ceviche. Overall a good experience!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Nice spotguyver2077Dined on 2/14/2014Dined in for Valentine's day with reservation. The place looks great. Very modern looking and design. Because it was Valentine's, they only had a limited 3 course menu available. Even though limited, the food was great. Chicken and Lomo Saltados were delicious. My guest said the Fish Ceviche appetizer was great and she's Peruvian so know's her stuff. Bottle of Wine included which was nice. Service was decent for a busy day. Valet Parking was $10 for Friday night. The bathrooms were super nice too. Taking one star off because of the limited menu. The V-day flyer mentioned regular menu would be available if requested but that wasnt the case. They crossed that part of the flyer out and I was hoping to try some other dishes. Recommended!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Valentines day2727Dined on 2/14/2014Worst valentines dinner ever poor service With a pre set menu will not go back
- We will have to returnMariaDined on 2/14/2014I chose MPPA for Valentine's and based on reviews. We were expecting more than we got. Food was good, don't get me wrong, but it was normal and I read that food there was amazing. May be it is because it was a prefixed menu (ceviche, lomo saltado and dessert) and we could try signature plates. Wine was good too. We will give it a second chance.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Valentines DayMymiDined on 2/14/2014It was very nice and our server was very attentive and pleasant! Dinner was super delicious loved the ceviche!Special Features:
- Wouldn't eatWithRegretsDined on 2/14/2014Made a valentine day reservation but called before to see if the regular menu would be available. They said yes. After, I received a groupon offer. Before buying, I called to se if it would be expected, and they said yes. Upon arrival I asked if they needed to see the electronic copy first and was told not accepted that day. After being seated we found and extremely limited valentine menu that had nothing we were looking forward to. We decided to leave and luckily had a good experience at another restaurant. I'll be back to MPP because of a coupon to use. Maybe I'll feel better about it then.
- Amazing foodBurlVIPDined on 2/13/2014The food was amazing and very reasonably priced for the Brickell area.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- fine peruvian foodFrank4kravmagaDined on 12/6/2013The staff was very attentive. Even at the entrance they made an effort to open the door for us. The waiter was very helpful and knowledgeable of the menu. Food was great, but the drink was not good or so my lady said. But they did change it and made it taste not as bitter. All in all was a great place, quiet, tables spaced out. Very nice looking place.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great food; so-so serviceSelanVIPDined on 11/22/2013I think there may have been a special event going on the night that we went. When we got there, the dining area was packed with people standing around. As the meal went on, it got more and more crowded, and people were kind of standing and hovering around our table. It was a little awkward. The service was also slow, and my food came out cold. It was still delicious, though. I would go back and try it again, but probably will check the calendar first and make sure there's nothing going on that night. Their lychee martni was fantastic.Special Features:
- I love the food and atmosphereIAnEpicurusDined on 11/22/2013I had good wine delicious ceviche and exquisite chocolate with vanilla for desert.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- MPP Brickell Amazing!!!!paulalexanderDined on 10/26/2013had an amazing time!!! hands down the best ceviche i have tried in miami , and my wife had the ajes and it was delicious the waitress was the best we've ever had anywhere and management was so polite and professional that they even gave us a complimentary glass of champagne for my wife and I. we will definitely be going back soon and have recommended the place to all my friends.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Best Peruvian food in town!MiamiMelVIPDined on 10/11/2013I never knew I even liked grilled octopus! It's the most delicious plate, I order it every time I come here. I also get the three sampler of ceviches, which is delicious!!! The ambiance of the restaurant is elegant and classy. I've come here many times. I've done client lunches, dinner with friends or just with my boyfriend. I'll be back soon because I love the flan for dessert as well!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Excellent brunch!AnnandreVIPDined on 10/6/2013Food is always great! We've dined here many times and it has always been a great experience. We went this past Sunday for brunch for the first time and I highly recommended. For $35 you can have all kinds id ceviches, delicious Peruvian dishes AND unlimited mimosa and prosecco!! We will be definitely visiting again on Sundays!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great foodAlexMDined on 10/4/2013Peruvian food served with class. Great experience.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- EXCELLENTCHICODined on 9/7/2013WE WERE VERY PLEASED WITH THE FOOD, SERVICE WAS EXCELLENT, VERY CLASSY AND NICE, ALSO TOOK OUR DAUGHTER AND WAS TREATED SUPERBLY ! WE HIGHLY RECOMMEND THE CEVICHE PLATTERSSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Memorable ExperienceJorgeCartaDined on 9/7/2013A delight for anyone who enjoys rrue Peruvian delicacies, and appreciates a quiet, elegant, and refined atmosphere. Definitely will return.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great food, service, ambiance.EllenDined on 8/24/2013We had a fantastic experience at this restaurant. The server was great; the manager came by to ensure all went well; the food was delicious; and, the ambiance was great. We weren't rushed nor were we pushed into ordering too much food. The quality of the food was very high. We would return and we rarely say that!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- I love the placePatyDined on 8/23/2013Was my first visit to that Peruvian Restaurant, the food was delicious and also the service, definetly I will be back!!!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- GREAT FOOD SLOW SERVICEOpenTable Diner Since 2009Dined on 8/20/2013If your seeking a excellent restaurant to enjoy three martinis before dinner, this is your restaurant. We received our wine and a small dish of roasted corn and fried bananas while waiting for our appetizers to arrive. They came about one hour after we were seated. Both were delicious. Great food! Another half-hour and our main course was served. Again, great food, wonderful seasoning and enough to take home for dinner the next evening. The restaurant was not busy, so their model must assume that you're going to drink those three martinis before food is served, which many customers appeared to be doing.
- Great Atmosphere and ServiceOpenTable Diner Since 2011Dined on 8/15/2013We tried the Miami Spice menu and has plenty of food to take home. Nice restaurant and the service was terrific. The ceviche was exceptional and the passion fruit mousse was to die for. We will go back.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Sunday buffet is very goodOpenTable Diner Since 2011Dined on 7/14/2013We went there on a Sunday and didn't know there was going to be a buffet, but it was surprisingly goodSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Excellent restaurant!!!JennyDined on 7/5/2013Food and service were very good. The prices are reasonable. We were a party of six and everybody was very happy with the de idiom to go to this restaurant.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great dining experienceYummyDined on 6/15/2013MPP Brickell had a happy hour special of 2-for-1 wines which were very tasty. We had the scallops a la parmesan hot appetizer which was excellent. The sea bass Fish fillet a lo macho served in a wonderful seafood sauce and the Chaufa rice with chicken were both very delicious.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Trendy traditional!MVC8Dined on 6/11/2013Great traditional South American food with a trendy twist- everything was delicious! The view is wonderful, the drinks were yummy, and the place itself was very clean and presentable. The service could've used some work- my party was left outside lingering for a while in between water refills, in between courses, and especially waiting on the check. The waiter was very kind and polite, though- when he was present.Special Features:
- Not too bad...drinks and service grOpenTable Diner Since 2011Dined on 4/26/2013The service is great but the food not really. Been to many other Peruvian restaurants to be able to judge the food somewhat.But nice veneue and service is great. Oh, valet parking was somewhat werid: didn't understood where to leave the car for valet to get the car. (????)
- Everything was great! Stephanie,MrLeeVIPDined on 4/6/2013Everything was great! Stephanie, the marketing coordinator, is doing a wonderful job.Special Features:
- OverpricedJorgeVIPDined on 3/10/2013Went for lunch last Sunday, scarce public parking, valet sign posted outdoor but no attendant. Once inside we're promptly seated. Asked for Chilcano de pisco -mango flavor - well served, ceviche de pescado was good but small portion, therefore overpriced; the rest of the menu options were the same: food is good, small servings, and expensiveSpecial Features:
- There was an event the nightOpenTable Diner Since 2013Dined on 2/27/2013There was an event the night I went and therefore was a bit loud and the server was a bit overwhelmed.
- decent food.. but cheesy decor,OpenTable Diner Since 2011Dined on 2/23/2013decent food.. but cheesy decor, feels like a cheesy nightclub, the octopus appetizer was amazing.
- This is one of our favoriteMrLeeVIPDined on 2/23/2013This is one of our favorite restaurants. It is absolutely great!Special Features:
- The seafood was very freshOpenTable Diner Since 2013Dined on 2/18/2013The seafood was very fresh and so delicious. We all enjoyed the Peruvian style seafood, the depth of flavors wonderfully complimented the different types of seafood. I would definitely recommend this restaurant without hesitation.Special Features:
- This restaurant was a niceOpenTable Diner Since 2007VIPDined on 2/15/2013This restaurant was a nice surprise. Very nice atmosphere and pleasant decor. Try their grilled octopus appetizer, it is very delicious, as well as hot ceviches, I tried one for the first time and it was really good. We will be back!Special Features:
- Not good for special occasionsOpenTable Diner Since 2013Dined on 2/13/2013I went to MPP twice in a row The first was the day before Valentine's with a friend to check out the venue for my Valentine's day plans The first day was great, service was great, food was well prepared, portions were great, atmosphere was wonderful as well. The dessert (Flan with Pisco) was amazing and came in a large sharing portion. On my next visit (Valentine's day), I have to say that in terms of service the hostess was the best part. My waiter on this night was slow, unattentive and seemed overwhelmed. He also lacked true knowledge of the menu and did not seem to demonstrate accurate background in Peruvian food The portions were lacking, food took forever to come the flowers on the table were saging. Special occasions not there thingSpecial Features:
- Overrated and overpriced foodOpenTable Diner Since 2010Dined on 1/26/2013Overrated and overpriced food was mediocre I don't like when they include 18% gratuity
- Food was outstanding, butOpenTable Diner Since 2010Dined on 1/25/2013Food was outstanding, but it's impossible to have a conversation while dinning since music was extremely loud and people had to yell. It's a pity that MMP tries to be a club and a restaurant at the same time.
- Skip the house wine. GrilledOpenTable Diner Since 2011Dined on 1/23/2013Skip the house wine. Grilled veggies and pan seared salmon were excellent as was mixed seafood dish.Special Features:
- Best ceviche in Miami!!RAH5VIPDined on 12/30/2012The best ceviche I had so far in Miami!! ( as a Peruvian and been to many Peruvian restaurants around the area) Disappointed with the pisco sour, they shouldn't have that wrong as it is a signature Peruvian drink.They had few selection of wine by the glass, still they ran out of Pinot noir??I'm sure they can fix those details soon....Food was amazing though, 5 stars to the chefs!!!!!Special Features:
- Honestly, the best and mostOpenTable Diner Since 2012Dined on 12/25/2012Honestly, the best and most authentic peruvian fine dining I've had. We tried a little bit of everything, notably, Tiger's Milk appetizer, the "My Ceviches" entree lets you sample several types of ceviche (squid, octopus, fish and crab) and the Lucuma Mousse were fantastic.Special Features:
- My husband and I went forOpenTable Diner Since 2012Dined on 12/22/2012My husband and I went for our 11th anniversary. The setting was beautiful and our waiter was awesome. Everything he recommended turned out to be wonderful! I would highly recommend MPP.Special Features:
- MPP is unexpected gemOpenTable Diner Since 2011Dined on 12/16/2012Amazing yet surprising cuisine, my wife and I wanted to try something new and MPP did not disappoint. Will definitely return!!Special Features: