MOzen - Mandarin Oriental Las Vegas
3752 Las Vegas Blvd S
Las Vegas, NV 89158Neighborhood:
AsianPrice: $50 and over
MOzen - Mandarin Oriental Las Vegas
- Dining Style: Casual Dining
- Website: http://www.mandarinoriental.com/lasvegas/fine-dining/mozen-bistro/default.aspx
- Phone: 70259088888x
- Hours of Operation:
Daily Breakfast: 6:30am - 11:30am, Daily Lunch: 12:00pm - 2:30pm, Daily Dinner: 5:00pm - 10:00pm, Sunday Brunch: 12:00pm - 2:30pm
- Payment Options: AMEX,Diners Club,Discover,JCB,MasterCard,Visa
- Cuisine: Sushi, American, Asian
- Executive Chef: David Werly
- Dress Code: Casual Dress
- Accepts Walk-Ins: Yes
- Additional Details: Banquet/Private Rooms, Beer, Cafe, Counter Seating, Full Bar, Gluten-free Menu, Non-Smoking Restaurant, Personal wines welcome, Personal wines welcome (corkage fee applies), Private Room, View, Wheelchair Access, Wine
- Cross Street: Harmon
- Public Transit: The Deuce stops at virtually every hotel and casino along the Las Vegas Strip. Stops, which are located about every quarter mile in each direction, are marked with signs or by bus shelters.
- Parking: Valet
- Parking Details: Parking is valet only and will be provided on a complimentary basis for day guests. For overnight parking a fee of $30 will apply.
A word from MOzen - Mandarin Oriental Las Vegas
Tantalize your senses with an artistic culinary experience at MOzen Bistro, where our chefs have created a tour through Asia with a wide-variety of delicious cuisines and a selection of American favorites. Located on the 3rd floor and open for breakfast, lunch and dinner, MOzen has a refreshing light ambiance, complemented by impeccable service. The menu showcases an exquisite sushi bar, zesty Indian delicacies and savory Thai dishes that are sure to delight. For dinner, MOzen Bistro introduces Bento by MOzen Bistro where guests can enjoy chef's selection bento box, creating a tasty and social dining experience. Inspired by Japanese bento, Bento by MOzen Bistro allows diners to travel around Asia discovering cuisine from Thailand, Hong Kong, Korea and Singapore.Continued
Vegan and Gluten-Free menus are available upon request.
Vegan and Gluten-Free menus are available upon request.
Foodspotting photosSee all photos
MOzen - Mandarin Oriental Las Vegas reviews from OpenTable diners
34 reviews since May 25, 2014
- Ambiance4.1Noise LevelModerate
fit for foodies (15)special occasion (12)romantic (10)great for lunch (9)great for brunch (8)scenic view (8)hot spot (4)good for groups (3)neighborhood gem (3)kid-friendly (2)great for outdoor dining (1)late-night find (1)Show More
- Solid Sunday brunchOpenTable Diner Since 2011Dined on 9/14/2014Limited selections of appetizers but high quality. You get to choose your entrees which is made fresh for you. Desserts were good too. However, my experience was marred by the poor choice of entree I made (Indian curry) and a rowdy bunch of kids running about and screaming.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Good but....ChiquiMeDined on 9/12/2014....not what you would expect in a hotel of the overall quality of the MO. Three waiters took 20' to come with a glass of NZ Sauv blanc and ice water. Negiri sushi was goo - expected - but not OMG, and salade nicoise was also very good as expected. The place is a tad too dark which makes it rather lose part of its charm. Bento breakfast the following morning was significantly better!Special Features:
- supperhomebrew48Dined on 8/26/2014As a local I can truly say that this is a place I can come back for dinner, the ambience is is suitable to establish conversations with the company at the moment. It is a good place to enjoy confidants in-between meals.Special Features:
- Mozen - nice take on foodjoeinvegasDined on 8/25/2014We had lunch again at Mozen, the special Food Week Bento Box. It was a very nice mix of their main dishes, all of which were very good. They have a wonderful sushi bar and very experienced sushi chefs that will create whatever item you desire. Their cooked items were tremendous, the sauces on everything were unique. Very good.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Bento BoxbonmanVIPDined on 8/22/2014Went during Restaurant Week and we had a wonderful mix of foods in their lunch pre-fixe Bento Box. Delish!!! While the portions are small, every bite was really good.Special Features:
- OpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 8/13/2014Went for dinner.Great atmosphere. Good food and great cocktails. Our server was very friendly and helpful in our selectionsSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- FlawlessLoveSolvangDined on 8/13/2014Typical Mandarin Oriental service. Attentive but not overbearing. Professional but not stuffy. Great room. A little pricey but worth every penny.Special Features:
- Wonderful MOzenNWAGirlDined on 8/5/2014We found the menu to be creative and a fusion of International flavors. The Thai curry was delicious. Indian, Asian, Vegan were just some of the offerings to share - or not. A quiet, elegant oasis in the middle of Vegas. Head up to the bar on the 23rd floor to enjoy a nightcap and a fabulous view of Vegas!Special Features:
- GOmuraDined on 7/12/2014Excellent food in a relaxed atmosphere. Exceptional service.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Mozen+BillCVIPDined on 7/11/2014We went for our second lunch at Mozen. Service was outstanding, as was the food.Special Features:
- Elegant ambience, reasonably pricedXanaDined on 7/8/2014One of our favorites in Vegas, althought they changed the menu and removed the oatmeal crab and the sea bass. Pan-asian cuisine, particularly good fish (the grouper was excellent) and superb service. It is always rather empty and quiet, but has a nice atmosphere.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- MoZen--always greatJohnVIPDined on 7/5/2014One of our fav restaurants in Vegas--and I truly believe one of the best--Wasabi Shrimp to die for....superb Tandoor roasted chicken....dragon sushi rolls that are perfect, there are simply no missteps here; Julia is always so much fun and the entire staff is welcoming & knows there jobs very well;Special Features:
- Vegan and Veg friendly in VegasOpenTable Diner Since 2010Dined on 7/4/2014its almost impossible to find Vegan, Veg and Gluten Free thats upscale ANYWHERE, never mind Las Vegas. But MOzen has it all, and it actually tastes good. Food is cooked to perfection and service could not be better.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Sunday brunchBrunchDined on 6/29/2014A bit pricey ($300) for 3 of us, but well worth it. The food was amazingSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Will recommendOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 6/28/2014The food was really good and so was the ambience. The size of the table was small for a group of 4. And the food was expensiveSpecial Features:
- Real maple syrup!!Yummy2Dined on 6/21/2014Fabulous service, food and chef even shared his perfect bacon 'recipe' with this very challenged cook! My kids will be happy ! Great breakfast!!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- DisapointingLolpDined on 6/19/2014The restaurant is located on the strip next to the aria hotel and casino. The restaurant was pretty much empty all the time so I can't really say anything about the noise level. The food was of poor quality for the price paid. It was just nothing special at all and left hungry. We will not come back.Special Features:
- AwesomeKEnSVIPDined on 6/17/2014Simply one of the best restaurants we have been to in Vegas!!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- OpenTable Diner Since 2010Dined on 6/8/2014A very limited brunch buffet, HOWEVER, the food was very good !Special Features:
- Fancy and wonderful!RespectfulDinerDined on 6/7/2014This place was exceptional - excellent service, food, and treatment! Loved our experience here!Special Features:
- The following 240 reviews are from the MOzen - Mandarin Oriental Las Vegas reviews archive.
- Asian delightJazzDined on 5/17/2014Excellent food, service, and presentation. The Japanese bentu box was a delight with a wonderful sampling of fresh sushimi, wagu steak, and others. I also sampled my wife's pad Thai - wow what a spicy tasty combination of noodles and shrimp. Atmosphere was modern with a large window overlooking a pedestrian bridge.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- SUCKY SERVICE - SKIP THIS PLACEplumeria702Dined on 5/14/2014Dined here 3x before but not in the past 2 yrs so decided to return, only to discover this was a BIG MISTAKE. Perhaps the food was still quite enjoyable but we couldn't get past the poor almost non-existent service. It was a slow weeknight and only 3 other tables were occupied so maybe this restaurant is just that bad. Our waitress told us food was family style - dishes meant to be shared, so we ordered 2 bentos, only to discover this would in no way satisfy all of us. It took us a long while to flag her down first to obtain the menu again to order more food, then to get her to take our order, as if requesting a menu didn't already signal a need. In a town of so many good restaurants, I'd recommend SKIPPING this place. They don't care.
- Not so goodmgordonDined on 5/14/2014Server did not understand contents of dishes. Average food at high price-poor value.
- What happended?stilljesterDined on 5/5/2014Read all the very positive reviews about this place and booked for a party of 6 with great expectation. We arrived to an empty restaurant to receive disjointed service and hit/miss entrees. We left very confused about the whole experience wondering if we went to the wrong place...
- Great Food and ServiceOpenTable Diner Since 2009Dined on 5/3/2014The food was very inventive and delicious. The service was also very outstanding - professional, courteous and friendly.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Best in VegasJohnVIPDined on 4/27/2014What a great place-- my fav in all of Vegas and even better than the more expensive and fancier "Twist" upstairs at MoLas. The Wasabi shrimp to die for and the rest-- just flawless- whether Sushi, Pad Thai or any one of their inventive tasty dishes--just a great place!!!!!Special Features:
- Anniversary highlightKatsymDined on 4/17/2014Loved the fiod and the service was faultless. Attentive and friendly. Delicious Asian meal with a great choice of dishes.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Not only JapaneseSurpriseDined on 4/16/2014The Indian lamb shank entree was a surprise and wonderfully flavorful!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- saving grace was the foodBillericaygirlsDined on 4/15/2014Arrived to an empty restaurant for a 2130 reservation to be told the kitchen closed at 2200. Rushed ordering. No atmosphere. Had to listen and watch the staff setting tables for breakfast. We were in and out in one hour. Thankfully the Thai curry was delicious.
- Nice place with great service.mikesfinedineVIPDined on 4/13/2014We had great customer service, great energy.Sushi were very good. Prices are little hight, but we enjoyed it. Nice, quiet place, very attentive.Will reccomend!Special Features:
- Epic failuredisappointedVIPDined on 4/8/2014Expected more from a Mandarin Oriental, very poor quality overpriced food.
- Nice quiet brunchadamVIPDined on 3/22/2014We walked over to the Mandarin to find some brunch and calm since the Cosmo is such a scene. MOzen is a relaxed little restaurant with floor to ceiling windows overlooking the strip. We had the Muesli - which was great, the egg white frittata and the eggs ranchero - all very good. Wait staff super attentive. Went up to the pool bar for some champagne afterward. A nice oasis from the LV chaos.Special Features:
- Great Place, Always!FrequentDinerDined on 3/17/2014Whenever we go to Vegas, we make it a point to have a meal at the Mandarin Oriental, or at least take the time to have tea. The atmosphere is great. Like an oasis among all the smoke-filled, busy casinos. The staff is very polite, without being fake or sounding scripted. It's also great to see familiar faces working there year after year.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Breathtaking views and foodJbrnsugrVIPDined on 3/11/2014The food was delicious and so beautiful I took pictures.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Lovely respite from the stripOpenTable Diner Since 2006Dined on 2/3/2014Quiet, relaxed setting, great food and service. After the meal, go up to the top floor and check out the bar - great view of the city!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- MOZEN is not what it use to beOpenTable Diner Since 2010VIPDined on 2/2/2014Over the past couple of years, I noticed a progressive deterioration of the restaurant in terms of food quality and service. I used to have uni and yellow tail sashimi from the sushi chef. These two items were gone , and only salmon and tuna were left to be served as sashimi. The sushi chef appeared to be very impatient when I asked if yellow tail and uni was available. The Chinese food section was still good.Special Features:
- Great, casual, quiet escape!ThomasvilleGADined on 1/26/2014This is my third trip to MOzen so I knew what to expect. Fantastic food with a terrific variety of styles like Indian food along side very good sushi. Ways to eat here: sushi, a kind of tapas/Bento box style or a traditional dish with sides. I would recommend one of the two bento boxes (about $50) and maybe an appetizer not in the bento box. Why the couple bad reviews? Because MOzen is a very casual, very small, very quiet restaurant. It is not opulent. It seems to be a great place for the residents of the building to get their three meals a day. The service is flawless. What I love is the different ethnicity of dishes one can try in one meal. Even breakfast is great here. I chose it Sunday because it provided an escape from the strip.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- WOW!RefreshingVIPDined on 12/31/2013Went to this restaurant for New Years Eve and it was mind-blowing good! The food was excellent as el as the service. I will return when I go back to Las Vegas!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Nice spot for romantic lunch/dinnerLSudsDined on 12/27/2013The food was very good and the service was excellent. We ordered the Bento boxes. We'd been there before for Restaurant Week and were blown away. The Bento boxes were more traditional fare, and for the price it was tasty but not mind blowing. I got to try jellyfish for the first time, which was surprisingly good. The Bento contained a mixture of different things on the menu, which was nice since we couldn't really decide. The drinks were outstanding. Our waiter even apologized for the delay since they ran out to go get the Tanqueray 10 my husband ordered in his martini. We'll definitely be back. Last time we were there for lunch, and I really loved it, so I may try lunch again next time.Special Features:
- The steak was cooked rightOpenTable Diner Since 2013Dined on 12/25/2013The steak was cooked right but it was not tasty and not really tender; and a dull table knife does not help either. Except for the bone marrow all the other stuffs are rediculously minute portions they might as well not be in the plate. The Bento Delight was by far a lot better - but still nothng exceptional. The 5 piece spice pork belly was a very small portion - most likely an inch square or less.