MOzen - Mandarin Oriental Las Vegas
3752 Las Vegas Blvd S
Las Vegas, NV 89158Neighborhood:
AsianPrice: $50 and over
MOzen - Mandarin Oriental Las Vegas
- Dining Style: Casual Dining
- Website: http://www.mandarinoriental.com/lasvegas/fine-dining/mozen-bistro/default.aspx
- Phone: (702) 590-8888
- Hours of Operation:
Daily Breakfast: 6:30am - 11:00am, Daily Lunch: 12:00pm - 2:30pm, Daily Dinner: 5:00pm - 10:00pm, Sunday Brunch: 12:00pm - 2:30pm
- Payment Options: AMEX,Diners Club,Discover,JCB,MasterCard,Visa
- Cuisine: Sushi, American, Asian
- Executive Chef: David Werly
- Dress Code: Casual Dress
- Accepts Walk-Ins: Yes
- Additional Details: Banquet/Private Rooms, Beer, Cafe, Counter Seating, Full Bar, Gluten-free Menu, Non-Smoking Restaurant, Personal wines welcome, Personal wines welcome (corkage fee applies), Private Room, View, Wheelchair Access, Wine
- Cross Street: City Center Place
- Public Transit: The Deuce stops at virtually every hotel and casino along the Las Vegas Strip. Stops, which are located about every quarter mile in each direction, are marked with signs or by bus shelters.
- Parking: Valet
- Parking Details: Parking is valet only and will be provided on a complimentary basis for day guests. For overnight parking a fee of $30 will apply.
A word from MOzen - Mandarin Oriental Las Vegas
Tantalize your senses with an artistic culinary experience at MOzen Bistro, where our chefs have created a tour through Asia with a wide-variety of delicious cuisines and a selection of American favorites. Located on the 3rd floor and open for breakfast, lunch and dinner, MOzen has a refreshing light ambiance, complemented by impeccable service. The restaurant features a beautiful sushi bar with master sushi chefs, as well as authentic Indian, Chinese and Thai dishes prepared from culinary professionals trained in the cuisines specific origins. MOzen focuses on traditional Asian specialties, as well as a selection of traditional American cuisine. MOzen Bistro is open daily 6:30am to 10pm.Continued
Vegan and Gluten-Free options are available.
Vegan and Gluten-Free options are available.
Foodspotting photosSee all photos
Awards voted by OpenTable diners
- Diners' Choice WinnerAsian
MOzen - Mandarin Oriental Las Vegas - Best Restaurants in Mandarin Oriental ›
MOzen - Mandarin Oriental Las Vegas reviews from OpenTable diners
37 reviews since July 29, 2014
- Ambiance4.2Noise LevelQuiet
fit for foodies (20)scenic view (13)special occasion (12)romantic (11)great for brunch (9)good for groups (6)great for lunch (5)neighborhood gem (3)kid-friendly (3)notable wine list (3)hot spot (2)great for outdoor dining (1)late-night find (1)Show More
- Epic failuredisappointedVIPDined on 4/8/2014Expected more from a Mandarin Oriental, very poor quality overpriced food.
- Nice quiet brunchadamVIPDined on 3/22/2014We walked over to the Mandarin to find some brunch and calm since the Cosmo is such a scene. MOzen is a relaxed little restaurant with floor to ceiling windows overlooking the strip. We had the Muesli - which was great, the egg white frittata and the eggs ranchero - all very good. Wait staff super attentive. Went up to the pool bar for some champagne afterward. A nice oasis from the LV chaos.Special Features:
- Great Place, Always!FrequentDinerDined on 3/17/2014Whenever we go to Vegas, we make it a point to have a meal at the Mandarin Oriental, or at least take the time to have tea. The atmosphere is great. Like an oasis among all the smoke-filled, busy casinos. The staff is very polite, without being fake or sounding scripted. It's also great to see familiar faces working there year after year.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Breathtaking views and foodJbrnsugrVIPDined on 3/11/2014The food was delicious and so beautiful I took pictures.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Lovely respite from the stripOpenTable Diner Since 2006Dined on 2/3/2014Quiet, relaxed setting, great food and service. After the meal, go up to the top floor and check out the bar - great view of the city!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- MOZEN is not what it use to beOpenTable Diner Since 2010VIPDined on 2/2/2014Over the past couple of years, I noticed a progressive deterioration of the restaurant in terms of food quality and service. I used to have uni and yellow tail sashimi from the sushi chef. These two items were gone , and only salmon and tuna were left to be served as sashimi. The sushi chef appeared to be very impatient when I asked if yellow tail and uni was available. The Chinese food section was still good.Special Features:
- Great, casual, quiet escape!ThomasvilleGADined on 1/26/2014This is my third trip to MOzen so I knew what to expect. Fantastic food with a terrific variety of styles like Indian food along side very good sushi. Ways to eat here: sushi, a kind of tapas/Bento box style or a traditional dish with sides. I would recommend one of the two bento boxes (about $50) and maybe an appetizer not in the bento box. Why the couple bad reviews? Because MOzen is a very casual, very small, very quiet restaurant. It is not opulent. It seems to be a great place for the residents of the building to get their three meals a day. The service is flawless. What I love is the different ethnicity of dishes one can try in one meal. Even breakfast is great here. I chose it Sunday because it provided an escape from the strip.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- WOW!RefreshingVIPDined on 12/31/2013Went to this restaurant for New Years Eve and it was mind-blowing good! The food was excellent as el as the service. I will return when I go back to Las Vegas!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Nice spot for romantic lunch/dinnerLSudsDined on 12/27/2013The food was very good and the service was excellent. We ordered the Bento boxes. We'd been there before for Restaurant Week and were blown away. The Bento boxes were more traditional fare, and for the price it was tasty but not mind blowing. I got to try jellyfish for the first time, which was surprisingly good. The Bento contained a mixture of different things on the menu, which was nice since we couldn't really decide. The drinks were outstanding. Our waiter even apologized for the delay since they ran out to go get the Tanqueray 10 my husband ordered in his martini. We'll definitely be back. Last time we were there for lunch, and I really loved it, so I may try lunch again next time.Special Features:
- The steak was cooked rightOpenTable Diner Since 2013Dined on 12/25/2013The steak was cooked right but it was not tasty and not really tender; and a dull table knife does not help either. Except for the bone marrow all the other stuffs are rediculously minute portions they might as well not be in the plate. The Bento Delight was by far a lot better - but still nothng exceptional. The 5 piece spice pork belly was a very small portion - most likely an inch square or less.
- Best of all worlds2ScotsDined on 12/25/2013This brunch was so lovely. Sushi,crab, seafood salads, a beautiful fresh fruit/yogurt bar, plus carving of prime rib, turkey and ham and a choose your type of noodle/seafood/vegetable soup bar. And the dessert table was exquisite. Oh and you choose a hot entree prepared when you like during your meal. We stayed for 2 hours and left feeling satisfied and happy. The service was also excellent, and even though you are on the third floor there was a view of some of City Center/Crystals. We look forward to going back, very high end atmosphere, comfortable and delicious.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Unique Menuluv2eatDined on 12/24/2013Not the usual menu and for that alone it's worth the trip. Everything was prepared to perfection and the staff was very engaging. Defiantly a place to go to when your palate is craving something new and your stomach is in need of some love.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Best brunch in VegasEnjoyVIPDined on 12/22/2013Hands down the best brunch and best experience you can get on a Sunday in vegas. You are silly to spend $$ elsewhere. Was my Mom's bday, and since she didnt drink, instead of free champagne, they comped her meal. WOW! You get a fabulous buffet,including Chinese specialties and classic buffet items PLUS an entree of your choice from the menu. $58 pp and $35 for free flowing Veuve Clicquot champagne.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Interesting menuMacaussieDined on 12/21/2013The menus is interesting with many different Asian dishes. There is food for all tastes. My wife and I both enjoyed the food.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Disappointed!OpenTable Diner Since 2004Dined on 11/24/2013We had high hopes for this brunch. We didn't mind paying more for upscale and high quality food. The sushi chef would cut fresh sashimi to order, but very reluctantly. He had a real attitude; didn't treat us like guests, instead it feels like we were bothering him. That really turned us off. We only went to get sashimi twice, it wasn't like we went back 10 times. The ginger soy steamed fish was tough and very disappointing. Our gold standard is the Ritz Carlton at Half Moon Bay's Sunday Brunch and this does not come even close to it. Will not return.
- Elegant and deliciousWriterjaclynDined on 11/22/2013Upscale Chinese/sushi/Indian at the Mandarin Oriental. A peaceful place for a special dinner, away from the craziness of the Strip.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Very AverageOpenTable Diner Since 2013Dined on 11/7/2013Had very high hopes of this restaurant but was not really that impressed. Service was good but food was distinctly average. Would not go again. No ambience.Special Features:
- splendid dinnerSarahDined on 11/7/2013We had a lovely evening -- the restaurant was very quiet and relaxing and felt far from the hassle of the casinos. The food was delicious and service was excellent .Special Features:
- An Excellent Meal Off the Beaten PAMichaelDined on 10/27/2013We enjoyed brunch/lunch buffet and found the food to be fresh, excellently prepared and tasteful. Maybe being relatively small by Vegas Strip standards and off the beaten path has allowed greater attention to quality and preparation.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Excellent asian fusion, great priceKateDined on 10/26/2013We visited this low-key, romantic restaurant in the swanky Mandarin Oriental for a special night out in Vegas. We were impressed with the wide array of excellent and interesting Asian dishes at very reasonable prices. Diners can sample from Japanese, Chinese, Thai, and Indian fares, with plenty of small dishes to share. We picked two of the special sushi rolls to start, and then picked two Indian dishes from the Starters menu. This was a perfect amount of food, and the reasonable price meant we had more to spend on the unique cocktails and excellent wine by the glass. The service was friendly, attentive, and perfectly timed. We would definitely return.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great Dining Experience2013KPDined on 10/20/2013Food and service, both excellent - great hotel, and lovely ambience.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- No to MOzen!VetyExyVIPDined on 10/15/2013Had the French Toast for breaking. Nothing special for a coffee shop type restaurant in the expensive Mandarin Oriental Hotel in Las Vegas! But their main Fancy restaurant, Twist, was a laughable place where a French name lets them charge a small fortune for 2 String Beans! $24. for the main dessert-5 bits of 5 French desserts!!!Special Features:
- Don't waste your time & moneyCchuiDined on 10/10/2013If you are looking for a decent lunch spot on the Vegas strip, Go to Milo's at Cosmo. Don't come to Mozen, food is okay, but the service is poor.
- Excellent food!OpenTable Diner Since 2012VIPDined on 10/2/2013The food at Mo zen is very good and I'd recommend it to every one reading this review. It a hidden Indian food gem!!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Excellent service, confused menuOzzieDined on 10/2/2013Our server, Cristina, was excellent - probably the best we have encountered in 5 weeks US travel. The food was good, but expensive. Where MOzen lost marks was that it seemed not to know what it was. Japanese, Thai and Chinese, and Indian curries? There was no unifying theme. Maybe 'greater Asia'? There were two Bento boxes on the back page, and then a 'Japanese Bento' on page 3. Is there any other kind? The restaurant was quiet and intimate, but apart from our server it was lacking in 'soul'.
- So nice n peaceful serverDohoVIPDined on 9/29/2013So nice n peaceful server was so nice and helpful- even provided options as to how the smoothie can be made Yummy foodSpecial Features:
- Best meal in Vegas for a long timeJimmyDined on 9/28/2013Fabulous food, fantastically helpful staff and lovely setting. Cannot fault my visitSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Zen in VegasBigabikeDined on 9/23/2013It was so nice to escape the constant barrage of the lights and sounds of Las Vegas and recharge in a peaceful restaurant with great food. Our server was friendly and knowledgeable. I have already recommended this restaurant to friends.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Wonderful Indian and great view!krrvrrVIPDined on 9/21/2013My fiance and I went to MOzen on our last night in Vegas. We started with drinks at the Mandarin Oriental bar on the 23rd floor (best views of the Strip!) and then went to the third floor to MOzen. We were seated at a table by the window - after being in casinos all week, it was great to be in a restaurant with a window! We ordered a bottle of Reisling to go with the Indian food. The menu included Japanese, Chinese, Thai, and Indian food. We ordered the samosa for an appetizer, and we both agreed they were the most flavorful, and non-greasy samosas we've ever had (my fiance is Indian, and he agreed!). He ordered the vegetable curry, and I had the lamb shank curry. Quite amazing! Five of their chefs are Indian, and it truly shows!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Very ImpressedeatingoutDined on 9/20/2013The hostess was very nice and sat us immediately. The service was excellent. Our server made excellent suggestions and helped us in picking out a bottle of wine. The service was attentive but not overpowering. I had the green curry and my wife had an Indian dish. I don't usually care for Indian food but this was pretty good. My wife loved it! The green curry was possibly the best curry dish I have ever had. I would recommend this restaurant to anyone and when we're back in Vegas we will go again!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- NiceAlanNvdDined on 9/17/2013Nice, quiet. Service nothing special, but not bad at all. Just seemed forced and artificial, but then again it's Vegas.
- Very Enjoyable ExperienceOpenTable Diner Since 2010Dined on 9/14/2013The menu offers lots of different Asian dishes and we ended up going with two of the Bento box dinners, one of each type so we could try a little of everything. It doesn't look like a lot of food at the start but we were unable to finish it all. Everything was great, that sashimi was very fresh and tasty. Very quiet restaurant with a decent view. Wait staff was great.Special Features:
- Loved It!ChristinaDined on 9/8/2013I loved everything about this restaurant. The food was exceptionally Great. Sashimis was cut to order. Server Kristy was Awesome.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- The wasabi prawns are a mustGumbyVIPDined on 9/7/2013The wasabi prawns are a must have. The sushi is top notch. I always base sushi on the quality of the tuna and this is the best quality you will find.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- A Great Dinner PlaceThomasvilleGADined on 9/5/2013We thoroughly enjoyed MOzen. We each ordered a bento box (different ones). The food and service were terrific. It is more casual dining but casual dining in the Mandarin Oriental is still very peaceful.Special Features:
- I stuck to the sushi, it wasGumbyVIPDined on 8/30/2013I stuck to the sushi, it was outstanding. I had some of the freshest tuna in my life. Just amazing.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- I got intoxicatedFernandoDined on 8/30/2013I got intoxicated with a shrimp pad thai......incredible in a restaurant such as it
- Amazing serviceHashbrownLoverVIPDined on 8/27/2013I was slightly disappointed by the food but the service I received from my server was some of the best service I've had from a restaurant. She treated us like any other customer regardless of our young age.Special Features:
- Great ExperienceOpenTable Diner Since 2011Dined on 8/25/2013A friend and I were visiting Vegas and went to MOzen based on a recommendation from a colleague. We were not disappointed! The restaurant was fairly quiet at 7:00 on a Sunday evening, but not dead. Our server was extremely helpful explaining the menu and our options since this was our first time at the restaurant. We both chose one of the prix fixe menu selections (6 tapas size portions for $48) since the options and pairings became overwhelming for us. Both dinners were excellent and more than we could finish (even though we really wanted to). I would highly recommend including this restaurant in your Vegas trip, if possible.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Favorite dining at MandarinOrientalOpenTable Diner Since 2006Dined on 8/25/2013We tried all the dining at Mandarin Oriental and MOzen was our favorite. Sunday brunch buffet was not overwhelming like many Vegas buffets--good quality food. Breakfast, lunch, dinner are all very good. Fantastic Indian cuisine. I'm big into non-alcoholic cocktails, and they made fresh fabulous ones at my request (not listed in the beverage menu). Dress code is smart casual. We will definitely be back!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.