7601 Rogers Ave
Fort Smith, AR 72903Neighborhood:
AmericanPrice: $30 and under
- Dining Style: Casual Dining
- Website: http://movieloungefsm.com/
- Phone: 4792263595x
- Hours of Operation:
Dinner: Thursday-Saturday: 4:00pm -11:00pm; Cinemas & In-Cinema Dining Monday-Friday 3:00pm-10:00pm; Saturday-Sunday 12:00pm-10:00pm
- Payment Options: AMEX,Discover,MasterCard,Visa
- Cuisine: American
- Dress Code: Business Casual
- Accepts Walk-Ins: Yes
- Additional Details: Bar/Lounge, Beer, Cafe, Counter Seating, Entertainment, Full Bar, Wheelchair Access
A word from MovieLounge
Redefining the entertainment experience, MovieLounge is a triple feature of food, fun and film! Featuring world-class dining, movies, special events and entertainment.Continued
Foodspotting photosSee all photos
MovieLounge reviews from OpenTable diners
22 reviews since July 3, 2014
- Ambiance4.8Noise LevelModerate
romantic (15)special occasion (15)good for groups (13)fit for foodies (10)neighborhood gem (7)vibrant bar scene (6)late-night find (5)hot spot (5)notable wine list (5)great for lunch (2)Show More
- Fort Smith DinernwabestDined on 10/24/2014New chef but still have not found the right combinations. We have been back three times since the new chef and all three times the food was delivered cool or tepid at best. Flavors are good and enticing but presentation and temperature are not up to par. This venue could be one of the best in the south but the food is holding them back.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Less than expectedDiningdivainARDined on 10/18/2014I was not impressed with the food. There was a LOT of hype about the new chef. I did not see it. The scallops were so small they should not have been served. Dime size!! My husband's pork was overcooked. My son said the chicken was fair. His date had the trout which was only fair as well. This was our first visit. The décor and ambiance are outstanding. Our waiter was so-so considering how few people were there. They had free live musical entertainment. It was so loud we could not carry on normal conversation. Much too loud!! With all of that being said, we will probably give it another try one day. Any place can have an off day. Maybe try the dining while watching the movie option.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great place to celebrateBeautybDined on 10/3/2014We went to ML for our anniversary last year and they put us in a romantic corner booth! Then for my hubby's birthday on Friday, they prepared a large table for us! Our server was amazing!!! She even cut our cake we brought and served it to everyone at the table! So sweet of her! Can't wait to go back again!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- movie lounge- dining and show exp.movieloungeDined on 9/27/2014I had a great time on my visit to the movie lounge. The food was excellent, and service from everyone I came in contact with was exceptional.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Wonderful birthday experienceamydMemphisDined on 9/13/2014I took my 89 year old Mother to Movie Lounge, since she'd wanted to go for months. The food was really good, the service excellent, the drinks great, the jazz combo outstanding. And the chef made a special birthday dessert for her. It was a wonderful birthday experience for her.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great place!greengrizz00Dined on 9/6/2014I love Movie Lounge. The food is great and they have great musical acts!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Nice Place For A DatefoodisfunDined on 8/22/2014I recently took my fiancee to Movie Lounge for dinner. I wanted something that was elegant but not astronomically expensive. The atmosphere was nice, the live music was quality and not too loud, and we were both very pleased with our meals (off the specialty menu). I heard they recently got a new chef, and he/she must know what they're doing. Reasonably priced, two entrees and a bottle of wine with tip for $80.Special Features:
- Lovely EveningOpenTable Diner Since 2008Dined on 8/16/2014Had dinner at the MovieLounge while watching Oreo Blue. The food was tasty and the service was good. The entertainment was wonderful. Also attended the week prior for Rising Stars. Our daughter, Alexandra Salamone, performed. We are appreciative of Don Bailey and MovieLounge for hosting Rising Stars.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Fabulous ExperienceOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 8/15/2014I know this restaurant has struggled in the past with finding the right chef. I can honestly say they now have the perfect fit. Who knew phyllo wrapped scallops could be so fantastic!Special Features:
- Great entertainmentgreengrizz00Dined on 8/9/2014The band was great! The service was good, but next time I order food. I'll ask questions about the dish I plan to order.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Excellent atmosphere!StayAtHomeMomDined on 8/2/2014The food was good, the entertainment was great, and the atmosphere was like no other place in town. I would highly recommend you give this place a try!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- 45 min wait for foodKefosterDined on 7/31/2014Overall our experience was good BUT, our server was below par. We had to wait 45 min for our food, making us late for the movie. One in our party didn't get her food until after we were all served. She wait 50+ minutes. Our glasses were not kept full and we weren't really checked on. All the while we could see our waitress and the cooks standing around talking. When one of our party went to check on our food, she had to wait for the waitress to put her phone away. The food was good but not as described on the menu. Once we found a manager, we brought our issues to her attention. She was very concerned and apologized. She comped the movie for our whole group. This kinda saved the evening. Not sure I will make a return visit.
- Great StaffBarbDined on 7/11/2014The wait staff was awesome! We had reserved a booth but the booth was too small and the hostess was very gracious about moving us to a table. I take baby carrots everywhere with me and I had forgotten mine that night. We asked for carrots and the waitress had the kitchen cut some up for us. She then offered us ranch dressing to go with it. (It is the little things that makes a place special) She was very friendly and made the night so enjoyable. The food was delicious and just the right amount!Special Features:
- The following 127 reviews are from the MovieLounge reviews archive.
- Celebrating my 40th 2 yrs in a row!BirthdayCelebrationDined on 6/21/2014They beautifully had a table for 10 set up as it had been requested even though only 3 of us showed up. Service & entertainment were great!Special Features:
- OpenTable Diner Since 2012VIPDined on 6/6/2014We were very pleased with our visit to Movie Lounge. Our food was really good, the cocktails were fantastic and the service was out of this world. Our waitress was Addie and she was incredible. We LOVE the new management and the new food!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Movie Lounge is a unique experiencegreengrizz00Dined on 4/26/2014I think Movie Lounge is a great place to get together with friends for a movie, drinks, a meal, or dancing (when they have they right music).Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- top notch service, with great food.ca5ualdinner5Dined on 3/29/2014This was our first time their. It was a good experience. We had dinner and then watched a movie. Their was a wedding going on in their party room so it was a little distracting. Service was top notch. The food was great. Just wish the menu had a few more things to choose from. The movie was good also the seating was great. We liked the fact that we did not have to buy additional drinks for the movie. I think next time we may just catch a movie and order food in the movie.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Poor Food QualityBruceDined on 3/14/2014While the place had a romantic setting, the food was below standards. I would have enjoyed my food better if I had cooked it myself. I'm by no means a chef but it should say something when you pay $40 per plate and don't eat what is on your plate. I ordered the ride ye which I refused to eat because it had no flavor to it and my date ordered fish that was dry. When the manager spoke with me he just let me know he would tell the cook of my complaint. I stated to him I just required the bill bc I was unhappy with my experience. Even the waitress stated she was surprised the manager didn't remove the uneaten food from my bill. It was my first date and unfortunately it didn't make a good impression. I won't be back for anymore of my dates.Special Features:
- Good food, long waitTXKrisDined on 3/8/2014We visited on a Saturday night to celebrate my birthday. I absolutely love the decor. Our server was friendly and we enjoyed the live music. The restaurant didn't seem to be that busy, but it took a very long time for our dishes to come out. Luckily we weren't in a hurry. We were seated by the kitchen and could overhear that they were behind. I would go back again to give it another shot.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Simply put: utter disappointmentDaveDined on 2/22/2014We knew where this experience was headed when we received a cold greeting from the very unhappy hostess as we walked in. However, we had reservations (not that we needed them at 7:30 on a Saturday night) and a special occasion to celebrate, so we continued on (huge mistake). The server was slow to take our orders, never removed any dishes leaving us with a cluttered mess of a table, brought out 2 incorrect meals, and never refilled any beverages until prompted when he finally returned. The other two entrées arrived room temperature and were not anything memorable. In summary, the food was lackluster, the service was pathetic, and the overall experience was miserable. We are easy to please diners, but this was just awful.Special Features:
- by far best service evergoodnuff4meDined on 2/14/2014I made reservations a week in advance to go here and it was so worth it, you could feel the love in the air and the live jazz was the awesome!!! The wait staff was the the best service at any restaurant I've ever been to, the chef definitely knew what she was doing every dish had an elegant feel and a unique flavori have never liked crab cakesand the ones here were juicy melt in your mouth crab with a nice crunchy batter around itSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- PleasantDaveDined on 2/13/2014The food was very good, but there were a few missed opportunities. I had the rack of lamb and the wild rice pilaf was unseasoned and the asparagus was hard. If these two items were a little better it would have been a great meal.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Helpful kitchenOpenTable Diner Since 2013Dined on 2/1/2014The food was great. My quesadilla came out cool (probably because my husband's food took longer to cook). I asked if they would pop it in the microwave for a few seconds, and they cooked me a whole new one instead. Friendly staff. Great place.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- First time visitOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 1/18/2014The service is good. The food was ok. Not really that hot. Music was alittle too loud for as close as we was sitting. Could of been alittle more softer. Prices are alittle too much for cold food that was suppose to be hot.Special Features:
- Amazing burger & gorgeous ambianceStormNolanDined on 1/10/2014Fort Smith is very lucky to have an upscale restaurant like MovieLounge in our fair city. The food is consistently yummy and the atmosphere offers a very upscale dining experience at a moderate price. The burger uses premium beef and I stopped by a fried egg - both are cooked to order. I recommend the sweet potato fries as accompaniment. Ordering a tall draft beer makes this a divine experience.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great food and music venuemusicnfoodDined on 12/7/2013The Movie Lounge is a real gem. They have excellent food, excellent service and bring in great bands. We really enjoyed our evening out. Ben Franks and the Bible Belt Boys need to come back to Fort Smith again soon.Special Features:
- Service Keeps Us Coming BackIPA4everDined on 11/27/2013The food was good, as always. Not great, but satisfying. The service, consistently good music, and great drinks are why we return time after time. Addie Wilson is our server every time and she never fails! She is so attentive to our needs, it make every visit pleasurable. Best place in town consistently for great music and great drinks in a classy environment. Plus you'll see fifteen people you know every time!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Birthday celebrationFungirlsDined on 11/9/2013The whole dining experience was fantastic. The live entertainment was good. The food was excellent and the ambience was perfect. It was perfect for our birthday celebration. Totally enjoyed it. It was quiet and overall just a perfect place.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- ALL "TREATS" NO "TRICKS"ArkansastraveljunkieDined on 10/31/2013My fiancé wanted to take me to a special restaurant to celebrate my Halloween 64th birthday. He found the perfect place for me when he went on line and made reservations for us at Movielounge Restaurant. This restaurant turned out to be a perfect Halloween "treat" for both of us. I ordered the "Surf and Turf". The steak was excellent, cooked to my specifications perfectly. The "turf" portion of the meal was an excellent lobster mashed potato. I thought I died and went to heaven when I tasted these two together.Special Features:
- Loved itGloveatDined on 10/4/2013This was our first time at movie lounge. The restaurant's atmosphere is unlike anything in fort smith. Our waiter was excellent. Great food and drinks we enjoyed our date night!!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- I've always loved Movie Lounge,sapientaeteloquenciaDined on 9/8/2013I've always loved Movie Lounge, but my last trip was the best yet. The use of locally grown vegetables and some meats on the new menu was a wonderful touch. Movie Lounge and head chef Blythe Beck have certainly brought their A game!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Nice Atmosphere, Good ServiceMS2013Dined on 7/26/2013We liked the room, and we liked the service (hard to come by in our town on most days), but food was just average. We are willing to pay more for good service, and we are willing to pay more for ambiance, and for the cost of our dinner, we hoped for a little better meal. Nothing was bad about either of our meals, but nothing really stood out either. And we were not really disappointed, but for the cost, it did not really meet our expectations. Several reasons to go back, (we are glad there is a place like this in our town, and I hope it is successful), and we will. And we are hopeful that the kitchen staff will surprise us with a great meal.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- DinnerWilsonDined on 7/18/2013We had dinner at the Movie Lounge when it first opened and it was excellent, service was great, food was unique and very good. This is our second trip and the food has taken a turn to the worse. Boring, did not like the selection of entres. Service was still good although not like our first experience.
- Fabulous Foodies!!Hard2plsDined on 7/6/2013Loved walking into this beautiful restaurant. It felt like the rest of the day's events had stopped as my date and I began our experience. We were greeted by a warm professional staff which was only the beginning, our waiter was well educated and able to inform us of the chef's specials with ease. The presentation of our plates were exquisite and tasted divine. While we shared our experience it was wrapped in a perfect bow with live music..Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- AmazingS3a007Dined on 6/30/2013Great food service & ambience. We made online reservation & requested seafood. 4 different dishes were offered in addition to menu option. Staff was great, showed us the around. Loved it, highly recommendedSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- MenuMichaelDined on 6/26/2013Several months ago I and my guests dined at your establishment and were extremely pleased with your service, facilities,, drinks, and your menu selections. This time the only thing failing would be your menu selections, your choices have changed and the food was not anywhere up to past experience and dining pleasure. Hope you bring back your pervious menu and quality... Will be back, just hope the food quality and menu selections change. Thank You for your attention. Sincerely, Michael GraySpecial Features:
- We had the best time at theRestaurantreviwerDined on 6/16/2013We had the best time at the Movielounge! We ate at the restaurant first, then went to a movie for drinks and snacks. It was such a special experience and we will definitely return! The atmosphere is awesome and to be able to eat and drink while watching a movie in the comfortable chairs was so fun.Special Features:
- Great Night OutNightOutDined on 6/15/2013My husband and I loved our MovieLounge experience. The food was amazing and the service was outstanding. We enjoyed the live music and setting provided by the staff. We will definitely be returning for future nights out!Special Features:
- MrWash03MrWash03Dined on 6/15/2013Greaaaat place! My wife&I are 1rst time visiters,but it won't be the last.I'd recomend to any of my family&friends.Very clean Invironment,including movie theatre.I had the fried Ribeye&wife had the grilled Chop,both wre exellent! Our 1rst year aniversry waz on the 12th of June&it waz a great place to celebrate part of it. Thank you!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Simply amazingAugustineDined on 6/10/2013Movielounge is definitely an amazing restaurant full of great people at your service. The food is absolutely fantastic and everything looks very nice. Staff is great. I spoiled my water and didn't even have to call for anyone. A waiter was there before I even knew it haha. Amazing restaurant (:Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.