3097 Maple Drive
Atlanta, GA 30305Neighborhood:
AmericanPrice: $30 and under
- Dining Style: Casual Dining
- Website: http://www.mosaicatl.com/
- Phone: 4048465722
- Hours of Operation:
Lunch & Dinner Monday - Thursday: 11:30am - 10:00pm Friday & Saturday: 11:30am- 11:00pm Sunday Brunch: 11:30am - 3 pm Sunday Dinner: 3:00 pm - 9:00 pm
- Payment Options: AMEX,Discover,MasterCard,Visa
- Cuisine: American, Comfort Food, Contemporary American
- Executive Chef: Jody Dean
- Dress Code: Casual Dress
- Accepts Walk-Ins: Yes
- Additional Details: Banquet/Private Rooms, Bar Dining, Bar/Lounge, Beer, Full Bar, Non-Smoking Area, Non-Smoking Restaurant, Patio/Outdoor Dining, Personal wines welcome (corkage fee applies), Private Room, Smoking Area (patio only), Takeout, Weekend Brunch, Wheelchair Access, Wine
- Catering: Mosaic can provide off site catering to groups of any size. Whether it be casual or a casual elegant function, Mosaic's entire menu as well as special menu items are available.
- Private Party Facilities: Mosaic is a converted house and therefore offers the ability to provide semi-private party facilities in any one of its three rooms. Ideal for family parties and business functions of any size.
- Private Party Contact: Jody Dean (404)846-5722
- Special Events: Half-Priced Bottles of Wine under $50 Tuesday & Thursday. Wine Tasting Wednesday- 2 Red & 2 White Tastings with Chef's choice appetizers $15 per person! Open Christmas Eve as well as New Years Eve! Book your Holiday Party today! Menu changes daily...call or email for details...firstname.lastname@example.org or 404-846-5722.
A word from Mosaic
Mosaic is a neighborhood bistro that showcases modern American cuisine in a cozy setting worth returning to again and again. Located on a quaint, tucked away side street in Buckhead, Mosaic exudes charm at a glance. Featuring an inviting, outdoor patio for al fresco dining and a rich, warm interior with chic art, the dining experience is not only delicious but visually alluring. Mosaic promises to provide fantastic food, personalized service and an engaging atmosphere. MoSaiC the only piece missing is - you!Continued
Foodspotting photosSee all photos
Mosaic reviews from OpenTable diners
- Mediocracy in a lovely settingSocialButterflyVIPDined on 6/8/2013Service: ultra friendly but slow especially considering less than 1/2 tables were full. Food: interesting menu but disappointing lukewarm food. Not bad, just not good. Really lovely little patio.Special Features:
- Excellent neighborhood romanticOpenTable Diner Since 2001Dined on 5/24/2013Have been here a few times with dates and it's always s great place to be. Service staff is top notch.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Ghost Town, U.S.A.tastyVIPDined on 5/21/2013What can I say? The service was good, but that's what you'd expect when you're THE ONLY ONE in the restaurant. It seemed like a nice place, but the food was mediocre (at best). I ordered the salmon salad, and my salmon was tasteless, while my lettuce was slightly brown. How you can mess up such a simple meal is beyond me. I was really disappointed. Like I said, the space and location was great, there was a nice bar, and the outside patio looked like it could be fun, but to walk in a restaurant during lunch and see no one else, is just plain weird, especially when there are office buildings in walking range. After eating the food, I can see why locals might choose to go somewhere else, though. The place has potential, but it needs some help.Special Features:
- We went with a large group.OpenTable Diner Since 2008Dined on 5/18/2013We went with a large group. Overall food was bland with the exception of the fish. Salad was overpriced for 10 bites of lettuce and 1/4 of an artichoke heart. We would not be interested in returning.
- Had terrific dinner outsideOpenTable Diner Since 2003VIPDined on 5/16/2013Had terrific dinner outside on a perfect Atlanta night - not hot, not humid, no bugs! Very relaxing, service was great, food was excellent.Special Features:
- graduation dinnerOpenTable Diner Since 2013Dined on 5/13/2013We celebrated a graduation dinner at Mosaic with 14 people. Fabulous time,great food, attentive service. We were treated as honored guests.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Wonderful experience....LuLuDined on 5/12/2013My boyfriend and I took my mother here for Mother's Day and we had an absolutely wonderful time. The service was wonderful and the food selection was incredible. Oh, and if you are into tasty cocktails have Paul make you a Cilantro Lemonade. They're to DIE for!Special Features:
- Loved it!AtllevyDined on 5/10/2013We had a wonderful evening at Mosaic! The food was delicious and the staff was charming. We will definitely be back!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- This used to be a great placeTheJohnsonsDined on 5/1/2013This used to be a great place but we stopped in the day before they went out of business and they clearly stopped caring.
- Nice!OpenTable Diner Since 2005VIPDined on 4/27/2013My wife and I had a great meal there. The drinks, entrees, desert, and service were great! The salad we split was disappointing, with only one marble sized piece of fried goat cheese and a very bland dressing.Special Features:
- Meh, nothing specialOpenTable Diner Since 2000Dined on 4/27/2013Cocktails were ok, opted for brunch entrees instead if the buffet which didn't look very appetizing (condensed steam had dripped onto the too of the egg dish and things appeared to have been sitting out for a while. Sweet potato chicken hash was nothing special, cocktails were stout (not exactly what I want for brunch). I had such high hopes, but this was a huge let down. Would not go again and would not recommend.
- Fun weekend brunch spot.OpenTable Diner Since 2012Dined on 4/27/2013Great service. They went out of their way to accommodate our larger party. Food and drinks were very good for brunch. Nice place.Special Features:
- Excellent dinner and greatOpenTable Diner Since 2006Dined on 4/20/2013Excellent dinner and great wine list! It was a perfect location for catching up with good friends.Special Features:
- This place was not good. ForOpenTable Diner Since 2010Dined on 4/13/2013This place was not good. For the price of the food, the service and food were way under par. Can see why they have a scoutmob out...
- Buckhead GemOpenTable Diner Since 2005VIPDined on 4/13/2013What a nice find! Outstanding food and service! Great variety on the menu. Save room for the chocolate cake for dessert!Special Features:
- Loved the ambiance and theOpenTable Diner Since 2007Dined on 4/13/2013Loved the ambiance and the food! There were four of us, and each had a different starter and entree -- all were superb! We also shared 2 desserts, and they were beyond amazing. Charming setting, in a converted house with a wonderful outdoor patio. Service was relaxed but attentive -- no pressure to hurry, but available whenever needed. So fun to find such a hidden treasure just off Peachtree!Special Features:
- We had an early dinner / wineFishLoverDined on 4/8/2013We had an early dinner / wine and appetizer meal on the patio. Although in the heart of Buckhead, Mosaic sits on quiet Maple Drive, with an occasional car driving by. Simply lovely. The food was delicious and interesting and the service friendly and attentive. The risotto appetizer (forgot the name - risotto frittata, maybe?) was perfect and the smoked salmon bruschetta was absolutely wonderful. A perfect way to spend a couple of hours together. I would go back to Mosaic in a heartbeat.Special Features:
- The drink specials were variedOpenTable Diner Since 2006Dined on 4/5/2013The drink specials were varied and good. The food was also very good. But what makes this place special is the atmosphere. Nice, quaint place off the beaten path on tree-lined Maple Drive in Buckhead.Special Features:
- Lots of charm, very good foodJSF22VIPDined on 4/1/2013Had lunch on a very quiet Monday, with only a few tables occupied. The service (I think by the owner) was fast, friendly, and very enjoyable. The food was creative and fresh. It was still a little cool for the outdoor patio, so sat inside where it was very charming and upbeat. You would never know this little oasis was in the middle of the hustle and bustle that is Buckhead. Really enjoyable.Special Features:
- Staff was courteous and friendlySammyDVIPDined on 3/29/2013Staff was courteous and friendly and food was excellent.Special Features:
- Deserted at lunch-- we wereOpenTable Diner Since 2008VIPDined on 3/26/2013Deserted at lunch-- we were the only two people from 12-1on a Tiesday in March. Salads were very good-- surprised no one was there.Special Features:
- A disappointing brunchOpenTable Diner Since 2006Dined on 3/24/2013WE have been to Mosaic several times for dinner, and always liked the food and had good service. This was our first time going for Sunday brunch, and we were less pleased. The buffet (the only choice) comprised six stainless serving dishes(some with two items) and a basket of biscuits. The general impression I had was that the food had been out for some time-nothing was hot, only lukewarm. The biscuits, although in a basket covered by a napkin, were cold and maybe baked the day before? The French toast was cold and soggy. While the service was good and cheerful there were few other diners and the staff members clustered around a computer at the bar made enough noise to distract us from our conversation at the table.
- Most tables Saturday nightOpenTable Diner Since 2006VIPDined on 3/23/2013Most tables Saturday night were dating couples in 20s and 30s.Special Features:
- Had a great meal with friends.OpenTable Diner Since 2006VIPDined on 3/21/2013Had a great meal with friends. The wine list was good and the staff was very pleasance and helpful with selections. We had a variety of items from the menu scallops; filet; pork chop and shrimp. all were very good though the steak and pork chop had a bit too much ground pepper causing it to be a bit spicier than i would have liked.Special Features:
- Lovely restaurant. ImpeccableAtlantaAHDined on 3/19/2013Lovely restaurant. Impeccable service. Excellent food. Worth visiting and revisiting.Special Features:
- I enjoyed the food. PriorOpenTable Diner Since 2013Dined on 3/17/2013I enjoyed the food. Prior to making reservations I checked out the menu to pick out items that I would like to try. However, I was quite disappointed because there was no notification on their website stating that it was Restaurant week which meant the menu would be limited. Every item that I wanted to try was unavailable due to this special event. Guess I have to go back and experience Mosaic again.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Wonderful food -small portions.OpenTable Diner Since 2009Dined on 3/17/2013Wonderful food -small portions. Excellent service.Special Features:
- I went during Buckhead resturantTrayDined on 3/17/2013I went during Buckhead resturant week and the Menu did not say it was a buffett which is what it was once we got to the resturant and that was the only thing that you could eat they were not selling anything from the regular menu. The Staff was the best part of the resturant.
- Customers should be warnednallkatDined on 3/17/2013Customers should be warned they only offer a brunch buffet. I would not have gone there if I had known my only choices would be soggy French toast, cold eggs, and nothing that tasted at a correct temperature. Won't be going back.
- Manager was abrupt and prettyJenellyDined on 3/17/2013Manager was abrupt and pretty rude. Told us there was only a buffet after we were already seated. Asked if we could order drinks and he said to just get our buffet first as he wasn't the one taking the drink order and the waitress wouldn't be back until we got our food. The buffet was extremely small and resembled IHOP. Could not believe they were charging $15 per person with what they were offering. The line was long as each person had to remove and replace each lid. For the future they should work on their set up and acquire the pans that have the lids that slide open and closed. It just seemed to be very unorganized and aside from a very polite waitress that we ran into at one point,, Moasic felt very unwelcoming, stiff and cold.
- Quaint and CuteMidtownStaceDined on 3/17/2013Two girlfriends and I went to brunch on a Sunday as part of Buckhead restaurant week. For $15 we got all you can eat buffet. The buffet was a pretty standard brunch buffet which was good. The bacon was very yummy! We also tried their mimosas and bellinis which were also good and had a fair amount of champagne. We were seated on the patio and, although a bit overcast, the weather was very nice. Later spring should be really nice on the patio. My only qualm was that the service wasn't very good. Out waiter just didn't seem to be "feeling it" that day. Not outwardly rude at all just a bit cold.Special Features:
- Went for Sunday Brunch duringOpenTable Diner Since 2006Dined on 3/17/2013Went for Sunday Brunch during Restaurant week and was disppointed that we couldn't order off menu as noting on the website indicated that. Food was only mediocre and expensive for what it was. Was quite disappointing as there was a large crowd of us - and we had been looking forward to it.Special Features:
- You will love the food!!!OpenTable Diner Since 2013Dined on 3/16/2013We went to Mosaic as part of the Buckhead Restaurant week. The food and service were great!! I would recommend this place to all my friends!!Special Features:
- Would not recommend this asOpenTable Diner Since 2013Dined on 3/16/2013Would not recommend this as an Open Table week restaurant-clearly did not have enough staff to service clients on a busy night. We purposely had an 8:30 reservation to avoid waiting, yet we had to wait to be seated, wait for our server and wait for 1 hour and 10 minutes after we were served our first course for our entrees. Will not go back. Considering there were 6 of us and the average tab per person was around $80.00, some service initiatives need to be put in place.
- THE FOOD WAS EXCELLENT, BUTOpenTable Diner Since 2008Dined on 3/16/2013THE FOOD WAS EXCELLENT, BUT THE WAIT TIME WAS HORRIBLE. RESERVATIONS WERE FOR 8:30 AND DID NOT GET SEATED UNTIL 10PMSpecial Features:
- We went there for BuckheadOpenTable Diner Since 2009Dined on 3/16/2013We went there for Buckhead Restaurant Week. The chocolate cake with pretzel bits is divine!Special Features:
- we went, having never been,OpenTable Diner Since 2008Dined on 3/16/2013we went, having never been, and thought restuarant week would be perfect to check it out. arriving we were excited with the quaint atmoshpere and friendly staff. the fact i could get a 7:00 reservation at 5;30 might have been a sign of trouble to come. to our surprise ONLY the restaurant week menus were offered. (we were hoping to order some additonal appetizers from the regular menu in addition...oh well!) Anyways, after 20 minutes we finally had water and beverages. An hour later and still no entrees we left the resturant having been there over an hour with first course, two ice teas and a martini ONLY! DONT GO!!!!
- The shrimp entree was overcooked.WowedDined on 3/16/2013The shrimp entree was overcooked. The devils food dessert was dried out and seemed a few days old. Would have liked to have tried the regular menu but it wasn't being offered. The best thing from the entire meal was the kobe sliders appetizer. The restaurant seemed to be bored with the Buckhead Restaurant menu.
- I patroned Mosaic during BuckheadOpenTable Diner Since 2008Dined on 3/15/2013I patroned Mosaic during Buckhead Restaurant Week. It's a quaint intimate restaurant that looks as if it used to be a residence. Our server was very personable, but almost a little too personable. My first course was the loaded potato soup, which was very hearty, but very salty. The second course was a shrimp and andouille sausage pasta with a crabcake place in the center. It was seasoned very well and the portion was just enough. The dessert was a devil's food cake shaped like a brownie topped with pretzels and peanut butter cups; very original and delicious! Overall, I thought that Mosaic was a great choice for restaurant week. I probably wouldn't have even known about it. The drink was very refreshing. It was a called SunIslandSpecial Features:
- Wonderful gem!livinglovinglifeDined on 3/15/2013Great restaurant. Good food and awesome service. I think it is fantastic for good weather!Special Features: