Morton's The Steakhouse - World Trade Center
New York, NY 10006Neighborhood:
SteakhousePrice: $50 and over
Morton's The Steakhouse - World Trade Center
- Dining Style: Fine Dining
- Website: http://www.mortons.com/
- Phone: 2126080171x
- Hours of Operation:
Dining Room: Monday to Friday: 1130am - 10pm
Saturday to Sunday: 4pm - 10pm
Bar Hours: Monday to Friday: 1130am - 11pm
Saturday to Sunday: 4pm to 10pm
- Payment Options: AMEX,Diners Club,Discover,MasterCard,Visa
- Cuisine: Steak, Steakhouse
- Executive Chef: Dan Drucker
- Dress Code: Business Casual
- Accepts Walk-Ins: Yes
- Additional Details: Banquet/Private Rooms, Bar Dining, Bar/Lounge, Non-Smoking Restaurant, Personal wines welcome, Personal wines welcome (corkage fee applies), Private Room, Takeout, Wheelchair Access, Wine
- Catering: Private and group dining available. Contact our dedicated Sales and Marketing Manager to plan your next business or social event. Hosting a party at your home or office? Ask about Morton’s Prime To Go and Prime Platters!
A word from Morton's The Steakhouse - World Trade Center
Thank you for choosing Morton’s The Steakhouse - New York (World Trade Center). We look forward to serving you. USDA prime-aged beef, succulent seafood, fine wines, chilled cocktails, decadent desserts, crisp white linens and exceptional service...Morton's serves The Best Steak Anywhere. For more than 30 years, Morton's is the steakhouse by which all others are measured. For special events, Private Dining Boardroom information, worldwide location listing, gift cards and online reservations, visit our website. To ensure we can accommodate any special requests, please call the restaurant directly to confirm.Continued
Foodspotting photosSee all photos
Morton's The Steakhouse - World Trade Center reviews from OpenTable diners
147 reviews since June 27, 2014
- Ambiance4.4Noise LevelModerate
special occasion (64)fit for foodies (43)romantic (40)notable wine list (36)neighborhood gem (34)great for lunch (33)good for groups (33)hot spot (17)vibrant bar scene (14)late-night find (10)great for brunch (8)scenic view (2)great for outdoor dining (1)kid-friendly (1)Show More
- Great Food, as usual......CatwithaCDined on 10/20/2014From the appetizers to the dessert, we all enjoyed our meals thoroughly. Everything was cooked to perfection and delicious. If I had one complaint, it was about our waiter. He was a bit overbearing. When he came to the table to tell us about the specials and entrees, he pretty much was telling us what he would order, and if anyone disagreed with him, he would have a snippy comeback. He made a few of us at the table feel uncomfortable. I know he thought he was being friendly, but he should of toned it down a notch, which he did as the restaurant began to fill and he got busy. All in all, we had a wonderful night and I will continue to recommend Morton's to anyone wanting a great steakhouse dinner.Special Features:
- Steak and LobsterGlottVIPDined on 10/19/2014Recommend Steak and Lobster combo if available. Good wine list variety and the 'house' wine is a good deal. Will return. bob ellisSpecial Features:
- wenmonDined on 10/17/2014quiet, good, hot, fresh food, great service, friendly staffSpecial Features:
- Nails it once again!SteakLoverVIPDined on 10/15/2014Morton's World Trade Center is my go to for any occasion. The staff there is phenomenal and always makes sure to tailor the experience appropriately. Whether its a business meeting or night out with friends, I always know that they will not disappoint. I am impressed with the new menu items, especially the cauliflower and Bone In New York Strip. Thank you and I look forward to my next visit.Special Features:
- Awesome, as usualrrussoDined on 10/12/2014great food. Great service. Great place. See you again soonSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- A Special OpportunityVacationDinerDined on 10/7/2014A great place to dine just near a place to reflect. Morton's at the World Trade Center was an excellent choice. The food was great and our wait staff was excellent. The steak was done to perfection and it was a great ending to a beautiful and moving visit to ground zero. Thank you Morton's for a great visit.Special Features:
- Great food!Goodfood1Dined on 9/20/2014Had my 2 year anniversary at Morton's on 9/20. I must say the food was great,service was wonderful. The staff made u feel at home,my lady and I will be going back.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Best Meal Ever!travlrDined on 9/17/2014I specifically asked my daughters to take me to lunch at Morton's for my birthday because I knew the food would be good and I was not disappointed. The lump crab cake with fresh, warm bread was delicious, the mixed green salad with avocadoes was the perfect accompaniment, and the steak (filet mignon) was cooked well done (just the way I ordered it), but it was still tender and juicy. The atmosphere and service put our dining experience over the top. There was only a handful of people at 2:00 PM, so our waitress had time to treat us like family. We had the leisure to just sit and talk for almost 3 hours which was a priceless gift for me in addition to the outstanding meal.Special Features:
- Best Morton's yetGoodchampagneVIPDined on 9/15/2014I was never a fan of Morton's having eaten at a number of them, but this one was exceptional. The staff, service and meal were above par! Their willingness to alter and assist with your palette were superb!!! Will definitely dine here again.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Nice!NICEDined on 9/13/2014Was a great time. The Host was very nice and the food was great. Steak was a little undercooked for my liking, but it was still great. Location is hidden against WTC area, but not loud and nice.Special Features:
- Food and Service were exceptionalstarlettes2000Dined on 8/31/2014We were celebrating a birthday and a college graduation for a non-traditional student and the service was beyond exceptional with the personalized menus and use of our names every time they came to the table. The food was also amazing including the drinks and desserts. It was well worth the money we spent that night. The ambiance of the restaurant was also superb.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Not as good as Morton's San JuanEvecarDined on 8/30/2014Somewhat disappointed since I’m use to the great service & food tasting of Morton in San Juan. Puerto Rico. The dinner was good but not excellent. I just realized that the food quality, taste, & portions are not the same at every Morton'sSpecial Features:
- OpenTable Diner Since 2009Dined on 8/29/2014I went for after dinner drinks and dessert and it was a very good atmosphere and the service was impeccable. I am not a big steak fan anymore, but they looked great and if you are steak eater, please get to this restaurant....they know what they are doing!Special Features:
- Good but not Mortons in BrooklynHungryGirlDined on 8/29/2014Treated a co-worker/friend to lunch at Mortons World Trade Center for her birthday. Great location near WTC but had to detour because of nearby construction. It was rather late for lunch and as a result the restaurant wasn't busy and pretty quiet. We had our choice of seating. The ambiance was great and the service was excellent, but the food wasn't quite as good as I remember when I used to frequent Mortons in Brooklyn. Issues: The prefix lunch price increased by $10, the salad I prefer (field greens with apples, walnuts, and blue cheese) was not one of the selections offered, the rib-eye steak seems like it shrunk a bit, the potatoes tasted like instant/box, and I had to ask for the "fixins". Otherwise it was a good afternoon at Mortons.Special Features:
- Great serviceOpenTable Diner Since 2007Dined on 8/28/2014Consistently cordial and attentive service; great menu(s) and food preparation always perfectly and exactly as requested; neighborhood gem!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Just OKMmsmithDined on 8/26/2014There are so many charming steakhouses in the neighborhood that have far more charm. I also don't love that the steak was covered in butter - seems to me that the garlic was there to cover a subpar steak. Very attentive - many too much so. Only ok. Better places just a few blocks away.Special Features:
- PamprappVIPDined on 8/24/2014Great food and great service. The steaks were a bit overcooked, so when you go there order them more rare. The service was great and the wait staff was very nice.Special Features:
- Great foodRuffianDined on 8/23/2014We went for a birthday celebration and they made it quite special.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Very Romantic and RelaxingNativeAZDined on 8/17/2014From the moment we walked in, the staff called us by name, and went out of their way to make us feel important. The food was absolutely perfect. Never an empty glass. Highly recommended for a special night out.I would recommend this to a friend.
- Amazing meallaurenDined on 8/15/2014Everything about this meal was delicious - from the onion bread to the chocolate mousse. The service was great, as well. We will certainly be back on another special occasion.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- AwfulCitygirl523Dined on 8/15/2014We ended up leaving because after 20 minutes not one person even acknowledged us. I was extremely disappointed - this felt like a cafeteria and NOT Morton's.
- FabulouslovelostDined on 8/15/2014I wasn't sure what to expect as this was my first visit. I had the same dinner at Morton's midtown location two days prior. I was amazed by the slight differences that made this World Trade Center location such a gem. The lemon zest added to the dish and the texture of the salmon made it so much better. The staff were attentive and work so well together, I didn't want to leave.Special Features:
- It's okMsFoodieDined on 8/14/2014Ordered medium-well steak but came well done. Desserts are too sweet.Special Features:
- Fresh bread and dessertOpenTable Diner Since 2011Dined on 8/14/2014Hi, I went with a co-worker to check out Morton's during restaurant week as we've never been there before. The fresh bread and the chocolate dessert were amazing, I filled up the bread alone. =)Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Not just beef!MackLFDined on 8/13/2014This was an incredible meal...and not just the beef! The shrimp scampi was perfection, the pork chops were tender and of course the steak melted in your mouth!Special Features:
- Great foodFoodieDined on 8/13/2014We went during Restaurant week. We had a wonderful experience with great food, nice wine, and good service. I would definitely go back again even after restaurant week ends.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Bistro quality foodWinnieNYCDined on 8/12/2014Their food sucks. Salad was warm and stingy on ingredients (except lettuce). The filet was not hot, and it wasn't medium rare that i ordered. I couldn't taste the potato in their mashed potato, way too much cream & butter. My friend had shrimp scampi which was horrible - chicken textured shrimp with tasteless oil soaked angel hair mixed with garlic & spinach. Chocolate mousse tasted like they got it from a diner. The most disgusting dish was their cheesecake - watery at bottom, not creamy, not smooth, tasted like aged tofu... I put it down after one small bite. The waiter was ok. The manager interrupted us 2x and asked about the food while we were eating, but not when i put down my cheesecake after a bite.
- Over priced, over ratedFood4thoughtVIPDined on 8/9/2014Way too many grea steakhouses in NYC to pay these prices. I'm all for fine dining but like to get what I pay for and this place was lacking from the food to the service. Overall just an okay steakhouse.Special Features:
- Great restaurant!QueenaDined on 8/7/2014Came here in restaurant week for a nice dinner. Fantastic food & wonderful customer services! DEFINITELY a must visit if you are looking for a good steakhouse.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great service and ambiance!kim2nycVIPDined on 8/6/2014group of 7 went for restaurant week, great service we felt welcome when we walked in such a big group and was seated immediately. the filet steak was juicy and tender however so small as 6 oz, cheese cake was so rich & creamy. we decided to pay individually, yes, we separately paid there were 7 checks what a pain but the server was so accommodated with no attitude. it is a good restaurant with high class service. definitively worth a try.Special Features:
- Restaurant Week Gem!LadySocrates2VIPDined on 8/6/2014My co-worker and I went here for lunch during restaurant week and we were not disappointed! Some restaurant week menus leave something to be desired but this one has a pretty good sampling of what Morton's has to offer. Everything was amazing! The key lime pie for desser was delicious. The service was great as well. Overall great experience for restaurant week or anytime.Special Features:
- Service a horrorNyctamDined on 8/6/2014From the manager to the waitress I am not sure when I have ever been exposed to such terrible service.
- daddooDined on 8/5/2014Without even asking the air conditioning was lowered. We did not request this but it was noticed that my Daughter was cold. Things like this make a memorable event.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- SpecialOpenTable Diner Since 2009Dined on 8/5/2014We came in for the food and left with an amazing experience. The staff are just great at making your night special there. Totally recommend!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great SteakhouseOpenTable Diner Since 2006VIPDined on 8/5/2014Steaks were great - had a bone in rib eye with foie gras truffle butter on the side - probably the best steak I've had. Sides were good but not great but you're not going for the side dishes. Service was fantastic. Menu offers several options for other than steak so really appealing for everyone.I would recommend this to a friend.
- Not as good as expectedDorisDined on 8/3/2014The food is disappointed. I got smell all over my dress as they have an open kitchen.Special Features:
- GlottVIPDined on 8/2/2014Excellent steak and sides. Extensive wine list. Tuna appetizer recommended.Special Features:
- WonderfulFridayDined on 8/1/2014Great food, beautiful restaurant, amazing staff, what more can a girl ask for after a hard days work?!?!? I will definitely be back for the best steak I have ever had!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Totally enjoyableCrazyDiamondDined on 8/1/2014We absolutely loved the place. The food was excellent!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- service is outstandingLilianDined on 8/1/2014Service is outstanding, made people very comfortable. Food is not bad.Special Features: