Morton's The Steakhouse - Palm Beach
777 S. Flagler Drive
West Palm Beach, FL 33401Neighborhood:
West Palm Beach
SteakhousePrice: $50 and over
Morton's The Steakhouse - Palm Beach
- Dining Style: Fine Dining
- Website: http://www.mortons.com/
- Phone: (561) 835-9664
- Hours of Operation:
Daily at 5:00pm
Monday - Thursday 5:30pm - 10:00pm
Friday & Saturday 5:30pm - 11:00pm
Sunday 5:00pm - 10:00pm
- Payment Options: AMEX,Diners Club,MasterCard,Visa
- Cuisine: Steak, Seafood, Steakhouse
- Dress Code: Business Casual
- Accepts Walk-Ins: Yes
- Additional Details: Banquet/Private Rooms, Bar Dining, Bar/Lounge, Beer, Full Bar, Happy Hour, Non-Smoking Area, Personal wines welcome, Personal wines welcome (corkage fee applies), Private Room, Smoking Area, Takeout, Wheelchair Access, Wine
- Catering: Private and group dining available. Contact our dedicated Sales and Marketing Manager to plan your next business or social event. Hosting a party at your home or office? Ask about Morton's Prime To Go and Prime Platters!
- Special Events: Morton's in West Palm Beach hosts a variety of special events featuring fine wine & spirits, the best steak and a great time! For more information, visit http://www.mortons.com/palmbeach
A word from Morton's The Steakhouse - Palm Beach
Morton's The Steakhouse, the nation's premier steakhouse group, specializes in classic, hearty fare, serving generous portions of USDA prime aged beef, as well as fresh fish, lobster and chicken entrees. The menu features a variety of favorite cuts, including a 24 ounce porterhouse, which is the house specialty; a 16 ounce New York Strip and a 12 ounce double cut filet.Continued
Foodspotting photosSee all photos
Morton's The Steakhouse - Palm Beach reviews from OpenTable diners
81 reviews since July 29, 2014
- Ambiance4.2Noise LevelModerate
special occasion (55)romantic (28)notable wine list (28)fit for foodies (23)good for groups (18)vibrant bar scene (14)neighborhood gem (12)great for outdoor dining (6)late-night find (5)hot spot (5)kid-friendly (2)scenic view (2)great for lunch (1)Show More
- excellenceOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 11/23/2014The best there is,the best there ever has been,the best there ever will be in Steaks and Gracious Living.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- spectacularILove2EatDined on 11/20/2014John B, our server was fantastic. He was knowledgable, professional, and helpful. It was my dad's birthday and he loved every aspect especially the food! I had the Cajun Ribeye and it was the best steak that I have ever had in my life outside of home made steaks. Thank you so much. We were satisfied and everyone was extremely impressed.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- MortonsPlanetVIPDined on 11/19/2014Very disappointed. 3 of the 4 meals had problems. We were discounted, but not a good experience unfortunately. Bar bites have always been good, so thought resturant would be the same.
- Delicious SteakRose255Dined on 11/16/2014The Sirloin Steak with Foie gras and cognac butter was absolutely outstanding. Loved the Creamed Corn too.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- MISANDined on 11/15/2014We were at Morton's for our 45th wedding anniversary. We were greeted by the manager and they had prepared special menus with our name. The server was both enthusiastic and knowledgeable. They made our evening special and we will certainly come again.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Birthday celebrationBirthdaycelebDined on 11/8/2014Firstly, John our server was very welcoming and attentive to us. He explained the specials very well and served us our meals on time. He was very professional. Give him a raise. Thank you all so much for making this very special as I wanted my boyfriend to really have a good time. The picture and Souflee were highly appreciated . The food was delicious. My steak cooked to perfection. Not a place I can afford regularly, but very well worth it on a special occasion.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Not worth the moneysteakloverDined on 11/8/2014The food was not that good. Way too much money for steak and sides. I make a better steak on the grill.
- A special nightWizard1964Dined on 11/8/2014We just celebrated our ninth anniversary at Morton's and had a lovely evening. We have been to Morton's a number of times in the past and it continues to stand up to the high level of dining that we have come to know Morgan's to be. We would recommend the restaurant to anyoneSpecial Features:
- Just OKKingVIPDined on 11/6/2014Great service as you would expect at a Mortons Filet was cooked a bit over med rare & not good tasting. Mac&Cheese very dry, broccoli very dry, garlic mash was great. Not a top Morton's in my opinion. Needs remodeled, worn looking.
- has been betterstevenVIPDined on 10/31/2014have eaten here many times. last time there was a piece of glass in the chocolate mousse. this time service was slow, meat was not warm by the time server finally brought food to table and broccoli must have come straight from refrigerator, it wasn't even room temperature. with so many fine restaurants in palm beach area, this Mortons better get their act together or there won't be much of a reason to go back.Special Features:
- Delicious!OpenTable Diner Since 2007VIPDined on 10/31/2014Finally... Feels like the old "Morton's" we always loved.Special Features:
- OverpricedDocnickVIPDined on 10/28/2014Overpriced. For meat eaters who cannot go to the grocery and grill a steak this is a find. I can. Go for business reasons.
- OpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 10/23/2014Probably the worst Mortons I've ever eaten at. Steak was overcooked and mushrooms were raw. Just not what you usually get at a Mortons.
- CelebrationblouDined on 10/19/2014Always go their with my husband & friends for Special occations. Nice atmosphere, and great food.Special Features:
- Great food but a bit loudPghFoodieDined on 10/15/2014Food and service was awesome but the next table over was very loud and made conversation very difficult.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Game Weekend KickOffHodgesVIPDined on 10/10/2014We were in town for a game and had not yet tried this Mortons location. We had a wonderful meal, excellent and attentive service that never made us feel rushed and though we showed up over 30 minutes early for our reservation (we made better time than anticipated) we were immediately accommodated. This was all important because rather than gnoshing at the bar as we often do, we had our parents with us and needed to sit in the dining room. Everyone enjoyed their dishes immensely and particularly the new fall items we tried (black truffle cauliflower, mixed wild mushrooms). We will definitely return before this season is over!Special Features:
- Small but niceAmazing10starDined on 10/5/2014It was a smaller Mortons than Hawaii or Toronto locations. Was not busy at all so service was exceptional. I would not say this is a big setting for romance didnt like looking at the kitchen and ovens upon entering or while eating my expensive meal. I wish the cooking area was not visible to the guests.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Anniversary dinnerAnniversarierDined on 10/5/2014Disappointed. The food was okay and the service was okay, but for the price we expected more. This past Sunday we went to a small restaurant in Delray whose Filet blows away Morton's at a fraction of the price. Good food...not great food and very over-rated.Special Features:
- Not the "old"Morton'sOpenTable Diner Since 2010Dined on 10/4/2014After asking a few questions on why the "atmosphere" and nuances that make Morton's Morton's changed. Our server, who seems very nice but not Morton's caliber, preceded to tell us the resturaunt was sold to the Landry group. That told me all I needed to know. CHAIN resturaunt. And that's exactly the experience we got. No more presentation on the roll cart. No more onion loaf bread brought to table (unless you ask for it) no more steak sauce sides (unless you ask) and the end all be all was the Godiva molten lava cake. I have had better from my freezer. They were terrible. They went from a 10 to a 5. Much better steakhouses for the price they still gauge you for.Special Features:
- Celebration DelightsILove2EatDined on 9/30/2014George, our server was amazing! He was attentive, pleasant, extremely efficient, and timely. Monica the manager came over to our table several times and made sure that we were satisfied. The food was excellent and the suggestions by both George and Monica made our night. I am really particular and all of requests were adhered to. I cant think of anything that I didn't enjoy. We will def be returning because it was so worth it! Thank you!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Excellente!jilldinesoutDined on 9/27/2014Loved our dinner at Morton's and impressed with the "special" September pre-fixe menu for $35.00 per person although we had to request it. Filet mignon, choice of salad, choice of side and desert couldn't be beat. Service very good and would return again.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Flavor Palm Beach valueWPB2121Dined on 9/18/2014We ordered from the flavor Palm Beach menu, 3 courses for $35. One filet was cooked perfectly the other was over cooked. The creamed spinach was excellent. Mashed potatoes were average. They were out of the desert from the pre-fix, but allowed us to replace it with any menu item, not just from the pre-fix menu. Service was amazing and specialty cocktails were excellent.I would recommend this to a friend.
- Night ruined by burning a steaknolafoodieVIPDined on 9/13/2014I had to watch my significant other eat her dinner because my $60 steak was overcooked. I didn't think asking for a medium rare steak at a fine establishment would be too much to ask. They then tried to say they were sorry by bringing an extra side of potatoes.Special Features:
- PoohBearVIPDined on 9/13/2014We enjoy the relaxed feeling of the restaurant. New salads were delicious especially the spinach with warm bacon dressing. Steaks were Cooked to perfection. The Ahi Tuna Tower appetizer was so filling it became my main entree. Wine selections were plentiful and reasonable. We will return once again for a wonderful dinner.Special Features:
- AwesomeOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 9/12/2014Great overall dining experience from top to bottom. You wont be disappointed.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- luv2dineDined on 9/6/2014we enjoyed our dinning experience very much, we took advantage of the Flavor of palm beach menu. for the price they had an amazing selection, will return with friendsSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Not the same Morton'sOpenTable Diner Since 2008VIPDined on 9/6/2014This is the first time we went to Morton's since it was bought by Landrys. The food was really disappointing. The quality of the filet and strip steak was that of a second rate restaurant. The meat had no flavor. It couldn't compare to Capital Grill or Palm Beach Grill. They even cheapened the Morton's salad. That said, the service as always was excellent. With so many good steak houses around I will never go back.
- OpenTable Diner Since 2013Dined on 9/6/2014My only disappointment was that we had to ask for the special menu for Sept., which was a photo copy and difficult to read.Special Features:
- EnjoyItAllDined on 9/5/2014Very attentive staff. Good knowledge of menu and drink offerings. I believe every patron is made to feel special and welcome. Enjoyable dining experience.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- DELIGHTFUL EVENINGGOLFERVIPDined on 9/5/2014The food was very good and complimented by an outstanding waiter named Barney. His personality was so happy he made us happy. His service was outstanding. Would definitely recommend Morton's.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- non committalOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 9/5/2014Chef Forgot Where He Was Preparing Meals . This Is Not About A Return For, I'll Work For Food.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- My memories were bettermangotangoDined on 8/22/2014Have not been to Morton's in many years but had family in town for a special occasion and thought it would be perfect. Overall not as impressed as I remember. A large, very loud group close by made for a rough start to our dinner conversation and kind of killed the ambiance. Waiter was good, but didn't show up for a while, kept disappearing, while waiting to get our questions answered. Main courses were good, not fabulous. They serve sides family style, which was what I wanted, but left a lot to be desired. Not very flavorful and some were pretty greasy for a high end restaurant. Summer deal was great, but if I hadn't looked online, we wouldn't have known about it because they didn't offer it. For the price, it should have been much better.Special Features:
- windyDined on 8/15/2014food was excellent. waiter and staff very professional and did everything I had asked them to doSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- PoohBearVIPDined on 8/14/2014Outstanding dinner once again. Morton's in WPB is our favorite Steakhouse. New bone in filet was moist and delicious. Service was outstanding.Special Features:
- OpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 8/14/2014The staff was very friendly and responsive to our requests.Special Features:
- FOOD-MORTON'SOpenTable Diner Since 2013Dined on 8/9/2014THE STEAK WAS OVER COOKED FOR BOTH OF US AND THE NEW ONE CAME OUT RAW, SO FAIL ON THE MEATSpecial Features:
- 6 months later still not improvedsteakVIPDined on 8/8/2014We wanted to try our old favorite restaurant after another 6 months had passed from the previous underwhelming experience. It is continually disappointing, and a true shame to be reminded of this legendary chain lose focus of everything it used to be. Also we notice how it's never hard to get a seat here any more. The only part of our meal that did not need sent back (drinks included) due to continual mistakes, cleanliness issues, and temperature inadequacies was our dessert. Service was very good but unfortunately not enough to consider putting Morton's back in our #1 spot above Capital Grille. We'll try it again in another 6-12 months and hope to see things improved.
- Mortons in West Palm Beach, FLToomieDined on 8/6/2014Service was excellent. We arrived quite early but the staff accommodated us and arranged immediately for a table for us and then allowed us as much time as we wanted before we ordered our min courses. Unfortunately my steak, the center cut rib eye, was terrible. In hindsight I should have sent it back.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Wonderful Evening2alwaysenjoyDined on 8/3/2014Mortons is a great place to celebrate very special occasions and a great way to treat yourself to a wonderful experience!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- sunshineDined on 8/1/2014my husband and I love coming to this restaurant. We always get the first seating so we have the dining room to ourselves. All of the staff is wonderful and the food is consistantly great. Love the new 3 courses for $40 end of summer deal. Perfect size meal for those "lighter" appetites. We will be taking full advantage of your special. Maybe even make it a weekly eventSpecial Features:
- The following 517 reviews are from the Morton's The Steakhouse - Palm Beach reviews archive.