Morton's The Steakhouse - Palm Beach
777 S. Flagler Drive
West Palm Beach, FL 33401Neighborhood:
West Palm Beach
SteakhousePrice: $50 and over
Morton's The Steakhouse - Palm Beach
- Dining Style: Fine Dining
- Website: http://www.mortons.com/
- Phone: (561) 835-9664
- Hours of Operation:
Daily at 5:00pm
Monday - Thursday 5:30pm - 10:00pm
Friday & Saturday 5:30pm - 11:00pm
Sunday 5:00pm - 10:00pm
- Payment Options: AMEX,Diners Club,MasterCard,Visa
- Cuisine: Steak, Seafood, Steakhouse
- Dress Code: Business Casual
- Accepts Walk-Ins: Yes
- Additional Details: Banquet/Private Rooms, Bar Dining, Bar/Lounge, Beer, Full Bar, Happy Hour, Non-Smoking Area, Personal wines welcome, Personal wines welcome (corkage fee applies), Private Room, Smoking Area, Takeout, Wheelchair Access, Wine
- Catering: Private and group dining available. Contact our dedicated Sales and Marketing Manager to plan your next business or social event. Hosting a party at your home or office? Ask about Morton's Prime To Go and Prime Platters!
- Special Events: Morton's in West Palm Beach hosts a variety of special events featuring fine wine & spirits, the best steak and a great time! For more information, visit http://www.mortons.com/palmbeach
A word from Morton's The Steakhouse - Palm Beach
Morton's The Steakhouse, the nation's premier steakhouse group, specializes in classic, hearty fare, serving generous portions of USDA prime aged beef, as well as fresh fish, lobster and chicken entrees. The menu features a variety of favorite cuts, including a 24 ounce porterhouse, which is the house specialty; a 16 ounce New York Strip and a 12 ounce double cut filet.Continued
Foodspotting photosSee all photos
Morton's The Steakhouse - Palm Beach reviews from OpenTable diners
79 reviews since July 26, 2014
- Ambiance4.1Noise LevelModerate
special occasion (53)romantic (26)notable wine list (26)fit for foodies (22)good for groups (17)vibrant bar scene (12)neighborhood gem (12)late-night find (5)great for outdoor dining (5)hot spot (4)kid-friendly (2)scenic view (2)great for lunch (1)Show More
- Great NightOpenTable Diner Since 2013Dined on 7/16/2014There was a party scheduled that night with over 40 people. We were not informed of this when we scheduled our reservation. It was very loud during our dinner, however the atmosphere was fun and the people at the party were very nice.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Not another SteakhouseGoldilocksDined on 7/13/2014the menu offers enough choices for everyone. We had a wonderful attentive Waitress who made the dining experience a pleasure. The steakWas cooked perfectly and came in a timely manner. Morton's' steaks are always perfect!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- OpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 7/12/2014Server was very good, knowledgeable, and attentive. Food was excellent. Very enjoyable dining experience.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Anniversary Surprise!RubyDewDined on 7/6/2014What a great way to spend a quiet evening to celebrate a special anniversary. The food is always excellent as is the service. Will be back for more!Special Features:
- Morton's 35th Anniversarybsd1634Dined on 7/6/2014My husband is a native Chicagoan and well familiar with the legend of Morton's Steakhouse. We were delighted to celebrate its 35th anniversary in Palm Beach. The ambience, meal and service, as always, were excellent and truly in the tradition of fine dining. Mary, our waitress, was as attentive as is we had ordered the most expensive item on the menu even though we took advantage of the $35 anniversary menu (which offer a selection of their favorites). The evening brought back many fond memories of the Windy City --- and reminded us to eat at Morton's more often; not just special occasions. Morton's specialty Manhattan is a cocktail not to be missed!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- SatisfiedOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 7/6/2014Not our first time. Love the ambience staff very friendly and the food is recommendable Thank you.Special Features:
- WilmingtoniansVIPDined on 7/5/2014Had an awesome 6 oz filet on the $35 35 year special. Nice restaurant with great service.Special Features:
- OpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 7/4/2014the best dining over all and great food outstanding.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- WonderfulYumYumDined on 7/1/2014Service was great, food was cooked perfect. This was our second business trip to Morton's in the last six months and we really enjoyed it, again.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- fruit crisp was disappointingmnmentcomDined on 6/29/2014the Apps, Salads and entree were great, the dessert was very disappointing. I always like it when there is at least 1 fruit related dessert and not all chocolate or cheesecake since I don't prefer either. My girlfriend and I each had the fruit crisp and it was just some small pieces of peach (couldn't tell if they were fresh or the canned stuff you use to bake a pie, although I assume fresh) and 2 or 3 blueberries and then some sugar crumbs baked on top and a scoop of vanilla ice cream. The whole dessert did not feel like a fruit "crisp" to me and I should have sent them back, but I didn't feel like complaining. I would have preferred to get dessert elsewhere and save the 30+ dollars I spent considering I spent apx $250. on dinner for 2.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Exemplary food, service & ambianceHungryDined on 6/28/2014The server was extremely informative and helpful. The food was prepared at a very high level and it's presentation was excellent as well. Then the quality of the food was outstanding It was impeccably prepared but thay also had some excellent materials to work with. Everything was very high quality and it showed the minute you cut into it. The scallops were great as were the shrimp and the filets. Superior tenderness and texture. Well worth the money and a greta dining experience.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- DisappointingDivaDinesDined on 6/28/2014Morton's Steakhouse was disappointing. The food was mediocre. The decor bland, with no view at all. We don't like open kitchens. Okeechobee Steakhouse has far superior steaks. The warm dessert (which had to be ordered 30 minutes in advance) was lackluster. At $14, the blueberry/peach cobbler had no cobbler. The scallops were raw. Our bill was nearly $500, for a party of 4 - way over priced.
- Mostly greatEatoutoftenDined on 6/27/2014Salads are great, they had a special that was particularly good... Arugula with buratta, grape tomatoes and watermelon. the sides are solidly prepared as well. Wine list is extensive but pricey on a multiple of the retail cost. I had a 2lb lobster and it was undercooked unfortunately, so stick with the steaks.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- 2lb lobster specialOpenTable Diner Since 2010Dined on 6/27/2014The lobster that was Presented to us was dried out. We sent it back and immediately 2 others were brought out. The 2nd one was not dried out but really did not have much flavor. Overall, it was a mediocre meal. We will not be returning.
- jckjDined on 6/27/2014The soft crabs and the 2 lb. lobsters were outstanding. From appetizers to dessert, we were impressed. Wonderful night and the service was great.Special Features:
- Open Table sucksOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 6/26/2014I will never book through Open Table again. Everything was wrong, date, time, no lobster. Thanks for nothing.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- My Surprise!BillDined on 6/23/2014A nice little birthday twist was an unexpected photo of us at the table resulting in a nice little memento of the occasion.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Fathers DaySteveDined on 6/15/2014Quite the holiday treat! Had Father's day special which helped sooth the ala carte standard menu. Still sticker shock at the end bill but that's because we did the wine up properly.Special Features:
- Awesome dining experience!!luv2dineoutlotsDined on 6/13/2014My husband and I celebrated our 20-year wedding anniversary so we decided on Morton's. What an excellent way to celebrate! We were greeted promptly and friendly and had superb seating. Our server, Mary, was very knowledgeable of all aspects of the menu and the restaurants specials and answered all of our questions. We were so please with our dining experience we will definitely go back!!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- they've done it - again!PaulDined on 5/31/2014Once again, no disappointment. Food - on tie. Service - impeccable. Quality - worth every dollar. We had such a wonderful time and were treated like our dollar really meant something. Very nice. The manager, Mr. Scott made our evening a time to remember and we just left satisfied and felt that we were treated with the utmost reserve. Very well worth the special event.Special Features:
- ExcellentSunshineDined on 5/28/2014The service was beyond great! John explained and presented everything amazingly well! We were blown away by the food as well. We were very happy with everything and we will recommend it to our friends!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Anniversary Night OutmakomanDined on 5/24/2014Read mixed reviews, but decided to go to the bar area instead of the "full experience" as we did not want a heavy meal. They staff had prepared a menu with "Happy Anniversary" printed on top & even took a photo of us & gave it to us in a card after our meal. A nice touch. We were impressed with the food, prices and service. We will be back soon as we are locals.Special Features:
- Initial ImpressionspyderDined on 5/24/2014Wait staff excellent and did everything possible to meet not only our needs but was able to anticipate our needs. While our steaks were initially undercooked when corrected they were excellent. We had an opportunity to speak with the assistant manager, and she knew what was necessary to build the business and understands that the customer is what it is all about.Special Features:
- Going downhillCookieVIPDined on 5/21/2014Been celebrating special occasions here for many years. The food and service continue to decline. This coupled with noise from the bar area bleeding into the main dining room made for a disappointing evenning. Overpriced for an experience that us not too special.
- BdaydinnerDined on 5/14/2014Although our waitress brought my wife the wrong entree, she quickly resloved the issue and served us what we wanted in a timely manner and more than made up for her mistake with her wonderful service and a delightful dessert at her expense. Overall it was a magnificent experience from our entrance when I was greeted with a Happy Birthday greeting and the menu's personally made for us which we kept wishing me a happy birthday and the Birthday photo of us all the way through the wonderful meal it was a glorious evening.Special Features:
- Nothing wow about it.OpenTable Diner Since 2010Dined on 5/11/2014For the price I expected more.the food was ok, lobster ok red lobster and duffys have better food..
- My Dining ExperienceOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 5/10/2014The service was outstanding. I was disappointed in the quality of the food on May 10, 2013. I have taken guest in the past for special occasions and never been disappointed and my guest were always amazed at the quality of the food. We order the chocolate souffle and was very disappointed. Our crab cakes tasted fishy. Our steaks were great but we used coupons I had received and I won't do that again. I assumed that was the reason the steak was so small. But our server was outstanding so much so my daughter did not won't to spoil our evening by complaining about the food. Until Saturday May 10, 2014 Morton's was on the top of my list for dining. At this time I will reconsider my selection for dining. Thanks Linda BergSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Want to make it special?PaulDined on 5/8/2014We were overly delighted to be treated so special. Service - Top quality. Atmosphere - elegant. Food quality - superb. Upon the greeting at the door, to the personalized feel of not just being a customer, but someone special all through out the dining experience. With the highest recommendations I would say Morton's - the Steakhouse met all of our needs above and beyond.Special Features:
- Family dinnerMeatloverDined on 5/4/2014I decided to take my family for a belated birthday. Appetizers were as good as we remembered but my wife's meal was not as good as she remembered. Also my filet was overlooked and tasteless. The restaurant did cook another one and it was excellent.Special Features:
- Consistently great food.CatbertVIPDined on 5/3/2014We frequently go to Morton's on Friday night for the bar bites menu. It's always great food and great service.Special Features:
- Fabulous EveninghappycamperDined on 4/26/2014We were treated very special celebrating an anniversary. The service was impeccable. The food delicious. Can't wait to go back.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Excellent!!OutstandingDined on 4/22/2014They exceeded my expectations. The food was so good we are still talking about it 2 days later. Service was professional and not too stuffy.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Eve before Easterfamilyof4Dined on 4/19/2014We never received our appetizers. The waitress blamed it on the kitchen and chaos of the evening. The service was a little slow, but that was probably due to the number of diners. We did enjoy our food and it was prepared well. We have dined here before without incident.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Service was excellent. ForOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 4/12/2014Service was excellent. For a recognized steak restaurant, the bone in Ribeye was 3 1/2 and my wife's Tenderloin waspap little dry.Wine list great.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- WatsonstaftwatsonDined on 4/12/2014One of our favorite restaurants. Love the food and very happy with the serviceSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- DisappointedTrexVIPDined on 3/31/2014We were quite disappointed in our meals. The medium well rib eye was bleeding and needed to go back once that was redone steak was good. The bone in filet had a weird taste and was not nearly what we expected.Special Features:
- Birthday SurprisesSunshine8Dined on 3/23/2014We went to celebrate a birthday and the attention to that detail was so surprisingly awesome. The personalized menu, the keepsake picture (perfect) and the soufflé Delicious!!! This will be a recommendation to all friends and family who want to enjoy dinner without the embarrassing song sung by waitstaff who could care less.... So Thank You Morton's!!! Well done! Bravo!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Delicious but...southfladinerDined on 3/22/2014We have dined at Morton's all over the country on numerous occasions. We had been this one is West Palm Beach before as well. Besides the guarantee of the delcious food, one of the reasons we chose Morton's was for the atmosphere. It was a special evening and we wanted to be dressed up. In South Florida the overall dress code is casual and Morton's (on their website) was still asking people to dress for dinner. We were very disappointed to find diners in jeans and t shirts. It definetly took away from the overall experience. If Morton's no longer has a dress code, perhaps you should put that on your website-conversely, if you do have a dress code, perhaps you should enforce it...Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great foodSusieDined on 3/15/2014Food was all excellent from appetizers to desserts! Service was good but it took awhile to place our order. when we did the waitress said she would return to inquire whether or not we wanted any order- ahead desserts but she never did so we ordered from the regular dessert menu which was delicious!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- We are never disappointedPoohBearVIPDined on 3/14/2014We are never disappointed with the service and quality that is offered at Morton's. Great wine list, appetizers & salads. A new menu with a few good items peeked our taste buds. The beet salad is enough for two or three. Our server Amy always greets us with a smile & lets us know what is fresh..Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.