Morton's The Steakhouse - Troy
888 West Big Beaver Road, Suite 111
Troy, MI 48084Neighborhood:
SteakhousePrice: $50 and over
Morton's The Steakhouse - Troy
- Dining Style: Casual Elegant
- Website: http://www.mortons.com/
- Phone: (248) 404-9845
- Hours of Operation:
Dinner: Monday - Sunday - Thursday 5pm - 10pm, Friday - Saturday 5pm - 11pm
- Payment Options: AMEX,Diners Club,Discover,MasterCard,Visa
- Cuisine: Steak, Seafood, Steakhouse
- Executive Chef: Jesse Nemeth
- Dress Code: Business Casual
- Accepts Walk-Ins: Yes
- Additional Details: Banquet/Private Rooms, Bar Dining, Bar/Lounge, Beer, Full Bar, Happy Hour, Non-Smoking Restaurant, Private Room, Wheelchair Access, Wine
- Catering: Private and group dining available. Contact our dedicated Sales and Marketing Manager to plan your next business or social event. Hosting a party at your home or office? Ask about Morton's Prime To Go and Prime Platters!
- Special Events: Morton's in Detroit (Troy) hosts a variety of special events featuring fine wine & spirits, the best steak and a great time! For more information, visit http://www.mortons.com/troy
A word from Morton's The Steakhouse - Troy
Morton's The Steakhouse, the nation's premier steakhouse group, specializes in classic, hearty fare, serving generous portions of USDA prime aged beef, as well as fresh fish, lobster and chicken entrees. The menu features a variety of favorite cuts, including a 24 ounce porterhouse, which is the house specialty; a 16 ounce New York Strip and a 12 ounce double cut filet.Continued
Foodspotting photosSee all photos
Awards voted by OpenTable diners
- Diners' Choice WinnerSpecial Occasion
- Diners' Choice WinnerSteak
Morton's The Steakhouse - Troy - Best Restaurants in Troy ›
Morton's The Steakhouse - Troy reviews from OpenTable diners
131 reviews since July 30, 2014
- Ambiance4.3Noise LevelModerate
special occasion (96)romantic (67)notable wine list (48)fit for foodies (29)good for groups (18)vibrant bar scene (10)neighborhood gem (9)late-night find (8)kid-friendly (4)hot spot (4)great for lunch (2)great for outdoor dining (1)scenic view (1)Show More
- Outstanding experienceOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 11/22/2014Detailed description of the wine we choose along with good description explanation of the different food options. Friendly and helpful wait staff which made a high restaurant feel warm and comfortable. I have been to many high end restaurants where it was too fancy to feel comfortable but Morton's was a great dinning experience.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Fabulous Food!MikkiiDined on 11/22/2014The food is always excellent, no matter what we order. The service is impeccable and it is truly an enjoyable experience.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- amazing food, amazing staff. highly recommended.OpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 11/15/2014Came to Mortons for our 7 yr anniversary. as soon as we walked our greeter said "happy anniversary" showed us to our table and gave us some wine samples. we ordered the shrimp cocktail for appetizer, it was DELISH! The staff then came back to our table and took our picture which they put in a little mortons frame...very cute! For dinner i ordered rhe 16oz new york strip and i don't think it could have been cooked any more perfect!! My hubby ordered the lamb chops and lobster tail which he loved!! And we both got the most amazing houce salad. At the end of the night our waitress came to our table to grab our valet card. our car was waiting out front for us! Great service, highly recommended!! Would most definitely come back.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Wonderful Night OutRomanticDined on 11/8/2014My husband and I enjoyed our night out at Morton's. My food was fabulous. My husband wanted his steak to be seasoned a bit more. The waiter was great and the ambiance was relaxing.Special Features:
- Great food, but overpricedOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 11/1/2014The food and service were both great, however, it's difficult to justify the price. With $50 entries and a la carte pricing of roughly $15 each for salads and side dishes, the bottom line for the meal was $90 per person before the bottle of wine. Even the wine was priced 50% higher than most other fine dining restaurants. While I enjoy good food and good service and expect to pay more for fine dining, paying $350 for a dinner (and wine) for two is difficult to justify from a value perspective.Special Features:
- Wonderful ServiceIgmondDined on 11/1/2014Start to finish, the people at Morton's are very focused on providing an exceptional experience for their customers. Prices are definitely high end, but the food was amazing.Special Features:
- CONSISTANTLY "FINE" DININGFINEDININGFOODIEDined on 10/31/2014OVER THE YEARS THIS STEAK HOUSE CONSISTANTLY HAS A COMFORTABLE ATMOSPHERE. IN CONJUNCTION WITH A VERY NICE SETTING, THE FOOD AND SERVICE WILL NOT DISAPPOINT YOU. LUSCIOUS STEAKS AND APPETIZERS WILL MORE THEN MEET ANYONES EXPECTATIONS. BASED ON SEVERAL TRIPS TO THIS VENUE, IT SHOULD NOT BE MISSED.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- MADE OUR night.FocusedDined on 10/26/2014My husband and I went for our tenth anniversary. Our server went above and beyond to make our night special. The food amazing and the atmosphere was great. They even took us before our reservations even though they were busy.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Awsome food / serviceImanDined on 10/25/2014Morton has the best steak that I have ever had. Their service is very professional and friendly. I recommend this place to anyone who I know.Special Features:
- Great Experiancecobra30Dined on 10/24/2014This is a top notch restaurant. The steaks are amazing. This was an excellent choice for our anniversary dinner.Special Features:
- Always a treat!RojoVIPDined on 10/24/2014Our server was amazing and the wine recommendation was perfect(and reasonably priced!)Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- New CustomerDetroitDinerDined on 10/22/2014Great spot for special occasion. Food was very good. Prepared and served in very timely manner. Would definitely consider dining in the future.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- It's prime beef, 'nuf said!!Randizzle64VIPDined on 10/21/2014I was worried when Landry's bought the chain, but they have only added to the menu, making it a bit more diverse for those not looking for a giant steak. For those that are, you can't go wrong.Special Features:
- October20celebrationJuly23ladydayplayDined on 10/19/2014great food. Photo thoughtful. personalized menu lovely touch. Perfect service. wish pricing did not limit visits to special occasion only.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great Steak!!TYG1Dined on 10/17/2014This was one of the best STEAKS I ever had. The wine is a little pricey, but over all it was a great place for a speaical occasion dinner, The price for dinner for two was about $200.00.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- my experiencegreatfoodDined on 10/11/2014Me and some family went to Morton's to celebrate my anniversary everyone was nice, professional, and just all around great. That was my first time dining there and I can't wait to go back!!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Somethng is still missing!SandyDined on 10/11/2014Since a new company has taken over the overall feel of the place is different......and the management staff no longer decorate the table when it's for a birthday, etc. The service and food were great, the light level is too low. Maybe supplying each table with a mini flash light would greatly help!!!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- WaitressDKSeatDined on 10/8/2014Food was very good. Waitress wasn't very friendly until she brought the bill...tip time!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Date Nite at Morton's Was Great!MariposaDined on 10/4/2014We participated in a "Lincoln Date Nite" where we got to drive a Lincoln MKC for the weekend and received a $100.00 gift card for Morton's Steak house. We had never eaten there before and found the service to be outstanding from the bartender "Ken", who mixed me up a Grape "Crush" (so delicious, to the Manager who took our coats and seated us (even moved table so we could get extra comfortable in the comfy booth). The waitress was very informative and the food was cooked to perfection. We especially liked the lobster bisque as it had a bit of a cajun spice that kicked it up a notch!. Also, really liked our beautiful MKC waiting for us when we walked out the door thanks to the valet! Perfect!!Special Features:
- Service and Food was ExcellentRyanDined on 10/3/2014Nicole was our waitress and she was awesome, great personality and great service. The steaks were some of the best I've ever had.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Excellent as alwaysPassionateGourmetGirlDined on 9/23/2014Love dining at Morton's. The food is always delicious and the service excellent.Special Features:
- Thank you, had wonderful time.OpenTable Diner Since 2013Dined on 9/21/2014Manager Matt made our 24th wedding anniversary dinner special. Thanks again.Special Features:
- OMG...BolinkDined on 9/21/2014The dining was superb!! Steaks were cooked to perfection! You have to try the 4 onion soup, and the bacon mac and cheese side.. Best meal we've had in a long time and they made it even more special with a happy birthday menu and a picture!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- For Anniversary it was GreatJacquesDined on 9/17/2014We were surprised to be greeted with a menu that said Happy Anniversary to us specifically! Food was very well cooked just not the most exciting menu. We ordered the escargot (needed more garlic and pesto but were happy they offered it on the menu), table bread (horrible), salads (very large portions and very good), filet mignon with foie gras butter (was very well cooked, could've used a little more foie gras taste), bacon wrapped scallops (not our favorite but I think it was b/c the bacon wasn't our thing - they were hot and well cooked), creamed spinach (was just ok), and shrimp (well cooked but nothing special) and the chocolate lava cake (which was AMAZING!!). Service was impeccable. They had a function going so was a little noisey.Special Features:
- ExcellentDocPDined on 9/17/2014The best steak house in the area. Consistently good food and good service.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- TerribleMrDisappointedDined on 9/16/2014The quality of food , the service everything sub standard-compared to Morton Orlando it is not even close- very disappointed-- made three mistakes on meals --steaks cooked wrong also-- steaks not the quality of Orlandos-- many lower end steak houses have better steaks Waiters and manager snobbed their noses up when we mentioned there mistakes--
- Good NightlarrylawyerVIPDined on 9/14/2014The food was good and the service was fine. A little loud with one group making a lot of noise.Special Features:
- OpenTable Diner Since 2010Dined on 9/14/2014My wife and I both ordered filet mignon. Both were significantly over cooked from what we requested (requested medium and medium well, and result was both were very well done).
- Celebrating at Morton'sDiningDelightInTroyMichDined on 9/13/2014Really enjoyed our evening out. Morton's is always a guaranteed wonderful meal with a warm, pleasant atmosphere. It was a lovely place to celebrate our 15th wedding anniversary. I had a filet cooked to perfection with mashed potatoes. My wife had the Chicken Bianco with Lyonnaise potatoes. We both enjoyed the Morton's salad and a soufflé (hers was Grand Marnier mine was chocolate). Our sever Jennifer was wonderful and really made our evening special. We will always think of Morton at the top of our list for a romantic evening out!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- JohnnyODined on 9/13/2014Great food and service. We were celebrating my daughter's birthday, my birthday, and my anniversary (14 yrs) with my wife. Made my daughter, wife, and I all feel like it was our own unique special day.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- MEH. Ok food; abysmal service.EZMFEDined on 9/13/2014Saturday night dinner with my wife, no special occasion (thank God). The service started out... slow. I don't know if they were understaffed (nor do I care), but the service for the entire meal was painfully slow. It really put a damper on the entire dining experience. Oh, that, and the miserable brussel sprouts (side dish). They were a gigantic horrible boiled mess. Other than that, the other food (lobster tail, cajun ribeye, raw oysters) was great. I couldn't get over the fact how poor the service was for ANY restaurant, let alone a place like Morton's with such high expectations. Want real service? Go across the street to Ruth's Chris, down the road to Captial Grille, or over to Eddie Merlots where the service matches the price tag.
- mtwmidgeDined on 9/13/2014Always great food and service, took some friends who had never been there and they loved it.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Birthday CelebrationkittymommaDined on 9/13/2014We went to Morton's for a 50th birthday celebration. We were greeted with birthday wishes as we entered. Even the menus were printed with a personal birthday message! Our dinner was cooked perfectly. The service was amazing. The napkins were re-folded if one left the table for any reason! Overall a lovely evening!Special Features:
- Wonderful Experience!Pink1908Dined on 9/12/2014I celebrated my Husband's birthday with friends on September 12th.....the night was truly treat' not only for him but for the rest of us as well....our dinner was delicious, everything was prepared as requested....the staff went above and beyond wishing my Husband Happy Birthday....I was really impressed...kudos!!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Friday Night Date Night - Sept 2014Macomb59Dined on 9/12/2014My wife and I opted to visit the Troy location for Friday date night and found it to be relaxed and comfortable from the moment we arrived. The bar and dinner staff were professional, courteous, and very knowledgeable. Special credit should be given to our server who knew many of the dinner options that were available that evening and to the dinner staff in general for being attentive but distance throughout our dining experience. The atmosphere was very comfortable and relaxing with romantic lighting, light music allowing conversation, and no pressure allowing us to have a great time. Our dinners were excellent from the appetizers through desert, all prepared just as we ordered with tremendous flavors. We look forward to our return.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- poor ambiancepleasentmusicDined on 9/12/2014you want to have an enjoyable dinner and not to have to listen to electronic beat noise. whoever makes the manager play this noise should be fired!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great 5 starGoodfood2Dined on 9/11/2014I've been eating here for over 15 years. The food is always great. Service this visit was not so great.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- DisappointedOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 9/9/2014I've gone to Mortons many times in various locations throughout the years and always looked forward to the food. On this occasion (my anniversary) the service was fair but not that good and the food was terrible. The potatoes were not cooked and the steak was poor in quality. My wifes lobster was not cooked properly and she ended up sending her asparagus back. I will not return
- brooksvilletravelersDined on 9/8/2014not what the old morton's was especially for ambiance. food dropped a notch. for a monday service from the waitress was a little slow and we had to ask for items(fork, etc.) although she was quite pleasant. missed having the steaks, etc. brought to the table for ordering.Special Features:
- great service, great foodKMallDined on 9/5/2014We celebrated our anniversary, everything was amazing. The custom menu the picture food staff. We thoroughly enjoyed the dining experienceSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.