Morton's The Steakhouse - Singapore
Oriental Hotel, Fourth Storey
Marina Square, 5 Raffles Avenue
SteakhousePrice: $50 and over
Morton's The Steakhouse - Singapore
- Dining Style: Fine Dining
- Website: http://www.mortons.com/
- Phone: (656) 339-3740
- Hours of Operation:
Dinner: Monday - Saturday: 5:30pm - 11:00pm, Sunday: 5:00pm - 10:00pm
- Payment Options: AMEX,Diners Club,MasterCard,Visa
- Cuisine: Steak, Seafood, Steakhouse
- Dress Code: Business Casual
- Accepts Walk-Ins: Yes
- Additional Details: Banquet/Private Rooms, Bar Dining, Bar/Lounge, Beer, Cigar Room, Full Bar, Happy Hour, Non-Smoking Area, Personal wines welcome, Personal wines welcome (corkage fee applies), Private Room, Smoking Area, Wine
- Catering: Private and group dining available. Contact our dedicated Sales and Marketing Manager to plan your next business or social event. Hosting a party at your home or office? Ask about Morton's Prime To Go and Prime Platters!
- Private Party Facilities: Morton's Singapore offers private & semi-private dining rooms seating up to 40 guests.
- Private Party Contact: The Sales & Marketing Manager 116563393740
- Special Events: Morton's in Singapore hosts a variety of special events featuring fine wine & spirits, the best steak and a great time! For more information, visit http://www.mortons.com/singapore
A word from Morton's The Steakhouse - Singapore
Morton's The Steakhouse, the United States' premier steakhouse group, specializes in classic, hearty fare, serving generous portions of prime aged beef, as well as fresh fish, lobster and chicken entrees. The menu features a variety of favorite cuts, including a 24 ounce porterhouse, which is the house specialty; a 16 ounce New York Strip and a 12 ounce double cut filet.Continued
Foodspotting photosSee all photos
Awards voted by OpenTable diners
- Diners' Choice WinnerMost Booked
Morton's The Steakhouse - Singapore - Best Restaurants in Singapore ›
Morton's The Steakhouse - Singapore reviews from OpenTable diners
- Major expectation gapOpenTable Diner Since 2012Dined on 11/3/2012Have been to Morton's on multiple occasions in the US and always had a wonderful meal and felt like it was worth the price. Not so at Morton's in Singapore. We'd heard concerns about service quality and would now echo them. Moreover, the cost was totally out of line with the value. We won't be returning.
- Food is still great but thisVisitorDined on 7/26/2012Food is still great but this Morton's has lost it's unique appeal when new owners stopped the pre-order ingredients show. Too bad.
- Went for a business dinner.OpenTable Diner Since 2004Dined on 2/23/2012Went for a business dinner. Nice, typical steak house meal. Seemed overpriced, but Singapore tends to be expensive for everything.Special Features:
- Great EveningdinnerisfunVIPDined on 1/27/2012There is a great piano bar outside Morton's and in the hotel Lobby that is excellent!Special Features:
- Best of bioth worldsPAdinerVIPDined on 1/13/2012Lived up to the Morton's brand for food and ambiance and then exceeded it with an outstanding "only in Singapore" staff. From the hostess to the waiter to the manager, the service was truly world class.
- Great Place For CelebrationsleftinthecoldDined on 8/6/2011We go to Morton's for special occasions and are never disappointed. It was my husband's birthday and everyone that worked at the restaurant wished him a happy birthday at some point. They also sang to him and took a picture of us, which we received as we were leaving. The food was great, although I think they could improve on their salad greens. They were a bit wilted and not up to par with what they usually serve. We were also served some brussel sprouts that were very bitter because they were too large to just saute. They were very apologetic and brought us another side of different vegetables of our choosing. Mistakes happen, so we do not hold that against Morton's. They also resolved the problem in a great way.Special Features:
- The servers are very warmOpenTable Diner Since 2010Dined on 1/12/2011The servers are very warm and friendly and does not make us feel any uneasiness when we requested for our food to be packed for takeaway since there was so much leftoverSpecial Features:
- Excellent Food, excellent service, best stakeOpenTable Diner Since 2011Dined on 11/20/2010Loved the food, best stake house in Singapore by far. We went there for our wedding anniversary and the staff took a picture of us and then they all signed a card with the picture in it with Congratulation on your anniversary and gave it to us at the end of the meal. I still have that card and it is one of my favorite memories.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- expensive, even for singapore.JOHNDined on 10/17/2010expensive, even for singapore. but it is a great reminder of home. sit at the bar for awhile and relax.
- Good food and service. RestaurantOpenTable Diner Since 2010Dined on 9/9/2010Good food and service. Restaurant is too noisy for a romantic dinner.Special Features:
- Needs to have a quiet romanticOpenTable Diner Since 2010Dined on 5/14/2010Needs to have a quiet romantic section away from the constant birthday parties. Better management of inebriated expats and their loud expletive-filled conversationSpecial Features:
- it was my first time at thisOpenTable Diner Since 2010Dined on 4/19/2010it was my first time at this restaurant. It was a great place, the light was dim and was romantic. Lucky i book a table advance as it was full house after 7.30pm. i had a fillet steak, it was so soft and tender, the scallop with bacon was delicious and the salmon was soft. i will definetly go back for dining again. It was my first time ever came across such a outstanding service, they are so friendly and helpful. Food was great!! highly recommend!!Special Features:
- Both my wife and I had a veryOpenTable Diner Since 2010Dined on 3/18/2010Both my wife and I had a very wonderful evening celebrating our 5th Wedding Anniversary at Morton's. Service was great, food was fantastic, ambience was cosy. Thumbs up!Special Features:
- Excellent as always. FoodOpenTable Diner Since 2003VIPDined on 2/13/2010Excellent as always. Food is fantastic and the wine list is great.Special Features:
- I would definitely recommendOpenTable Diner Since 2010Dined on 2/7/2010I would definitely recommend Morton's for a special occasion. The service is outstanding and all staff wished my other half a happy birthday at various times during the evening. The menu's with his name on were a real treat for him and we still have them! If you want someone to feel special and be pampered for an evening this is the place to go. The food was delicious. Trust the waiters when they say "don't fill up on the bread" as we did not get through half of it, but that was still too much. We had three courses, but had food left on our plates and took a 'doggie bag' home.Special Features:
- it was splendid dinner. celebratedOpenTable Diner Since 2010Dined on 2/6/2010it was splendid dinner. celebrated an advanced val's day with my hubby. we shared a filet mignon double cut. it was cooked to perfection, medium rare was just nice. before that we had the lobster bisque, it was marvellous as you can taste some wine in the creamy soup. to wrap dinner up we had the Morton's legendary chocolate cake. it was a tad too sweet but it was good quality choco. we are small eaters so that filled us to the brim. next reservation will try the Prime Rib which is highly recomended as well. a must go place to go for STEAKs only in singapore!!Special Features:
- Mortons in Vancouver was great.NotSoTough2PleaseDined on 1/30/2010Mortons in Vancouver was great. Mortons in Singapore is ridiculously over priced. They must give free dessert out for birthdays because it seemed 50% of the tables were birthday tables. The 'Happy Birthday' song was a bit tedious after a few goes. The steak was fine and the staff try hard but if you've been to any other Mortons then you'll be dissappointed.
- Being a huge Mortons fan IOpenTable Diner Since 2010Dined on 1/8/2010Being a huge Mortons fan I have to say that I was not over impressed with this prticular visit. However my complaint was dealt with imediately by the manager so my ratings do not reflect my bad experience on this occasion. Prime rib which I reqested medium was dry and tough. Not acceptable when being charged premium prices. Lamb chops ordered medium nearly jumped off the plate they were so rare. Just a one off bad experience I hope. I will return to give them benefit of doubt.Special Features:
- I had dinner with two otherOpenTable Diner Since 2005Dined on 7/14/2009I had dinner with two other guests. We had multiple requirements for our meal including preferences on specific ingredients in the dishes, preparation methods, and details of service. All needs were met without problems. All food was excellent. All staff that we interacted with were very professional and took all requests without batting an eye or providing any objections. A high quality restaurant as would be expected from any Morton's location. The decor was excellent and the restaurant provided an outstanding experience. I go to Singapore often and this is one of my new favorite locations.Special Features:
- Excellent service, excellentInspector7Dined on 11/8/2008Excellent service, excellent food, well worth the prices!Special Features:
- Very disappointing Steak.OpenTable Diner Since 2008Dined on 6/1/2008Very disappointing Steak. I eat at many Morton's and this was my least satisfying experience.Special Features: