Morton's The Steakhouse - Boston Seaport
World Trade Center East
2 Seaport Lane
Boston, MA 02210Neighborhood:
SteakhousePrice: $50 and over
Morton's The Steakhouse - Boston Seaport
- Dining Style: Fine Dining
- Website: http://www.mortons.com/
- Phone: 6175260410
- Hours of Operation:
Lunch: Monday - Friday: 11:30am - 2:00pm; Dinner: Monday - Friday: 5:30pm - 11:00pm, Saturday: 5:00pm - 11:00pm, Sunday: 5:00pm - 10:00pm
- Payment Options: AMEX,Diners Club,Discover,MasterCard,Visa
- Cuisine: Steak, Seafood, Steakhouse
- Dress Code: Business Casual
- Accepts Walk-Ins: Yes
- Additional Details: Banquet/Private Rooms, Bar Dining, Bar/Lounge, Beer, Full Bar, Non-Smoking Restaurant, Private Room, Wheelchair Access, Wine
- Catering: Private and group dining available. Contact our dedicated Sales and Marketing Manager to plan your next business or social event. Hosting a party at your home or office? Ask about Morton's Prime To Go and Prime Platters!
- Entertainment: "Power Hour" Bar Bites Monday -Friday 5pm - 6:30pm and 9pm - Close
- Special Events: Morton's in Boston (Seaport) hosts a variety of special events featuring fine wine & spirits, the best steak and a great time! For more information, visit http://www.mortons.com/bostonseaport
A word from Morton's The Steakhouse - Boston Seaport
Morton's The Steakhouse, the nation's premier steakhouse group, specializes in classic, hearty fare, serving generous portions of USDA prime aged beef, as well as fresh fish, lobster and chicken entrees. The menu features a variety of favorite cuts, including a 24 ounce porterhouse, which is the house specialty; a 16 ounce New York Strip and a 12 ounce double cut filet.Continued
Foodspotting photosSee all photos
Awards voted by OpenTable diners
- Diners' Choice WinnerSteak
Morton's The Steakhouse - Boston Seaport - Best Restaurants in Seaport ›
Morton's The Steakhouse - Boston Seaport reviews from OpenTable diners
191 reviews since April 25, 2014
- Ambiance4.2Noise LevelModerate
special occasion (137)notable wine list (85)romantic (71)good for groups (54)fit for foodies (45)scenic view (42)vibrant bar scene (25)great for outdoor dining (20)neighborhood gem (20)hot spot (19)great for lunch (18)great for brunch (13)kid-friendly (11)late-night find (10)Show More
- OpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 8/20/2014Experienced Restaurant week, little disappointed with the reduced portion sizes, quality and service was good.Special Features:
- Personalized Experience!BostonGirlDined on 8/19/2014It was a birthday occasion and Morton's made it extremely special from the very beginning! The personalized menu was a fantastic touch and the complimentary picture was very nice. the food was amazing and perfect to our liking. I highly recommend Morton steakhouse for a nice special occasion or anytime dinner.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- CarlyVIPDined on 8/18/2014The food was outstanding and the service was impeccable Our server Brian was fantastic and made our night so specialSpecial Features:
- Nice service and atmospheremetsnationVIPDined on 8/18/2014Mortons food was good, not great. The service and ambiance carried the evening. The steaks were good, not great. THe sides were very good. Our waiter was great and the view was excellent.Special Features:
- Birthday dinnerCraigDined on 8/16/2014We had dinner for my wife and it was wonderful. I love how Morton's takes the time to print a menu with a special b-day wish.Special Features:
- Good but.... (2)OpenTable Diner Since 2009VIPDined on 8/16/2014Before writing this I read a couple other reviews and found a heading "Good but" and couldn't agree more. Service was great at times, but poor at the end. We waited a long time after finishing our meals to get a dessert menu, then a long time for the bill, then a long time for him to come back and get my card - at that time the restaurant was 85% empty. The food was excellent, my wife said best dirty martini she had in a long time, steak was cooked perfect, sea bass was delicious, sides were excellent and the carrot cake was fantastic. Bar was very quiet. Though it was a delicious meal, I left immediately thinking that I would not choose this steakhouse again over other choices in the city - just didn't wow me.
- OpenTable Diner Since 2012Dined on 8/16/2014Food great, service, Brian had a great attitude for service.Special Features:
- Morton's Seaport august 16, 2014OpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 8/16/2014We had a College Graduation celebration at Morton's Seaport and the service (Danielle) was outstanding. The kitchen however, was ill prepared for the onslaught of customers that arrived at the same time for dinner. Our meal was very good but the amount of time we waited for it to arrive was unacceptable. If it were not for the exceptional service of our waitress, the experience would have been very disappointing. The manager certainly helped and provided complimentary desserts.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Poor service average foodOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 8/16/2014What a disappointment. Waited an hour and a half for my filet that arrived over done. We dropped $400.00 on over priced over cooked average food. I've had a better meal at Longhorn for a quarter of the price.Special Features:
- A Great Evening!OpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 8/16/2014We came to Morton's to celebrate our son's graduation from college. We were looking for a very special dinner and we were not disappointed. The staff was extremely efficient and accommodating, and even went so far as to have special menus printed up with a congratulatory note to our son on top. Our dinners were absolutely excellent and our desserts were sinfully delicious. It was expensive, to be sure, but well worth it. We would go again to celebrate another special occasion in a heartbeat!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- It was a wonderful night out!OpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 8/15/2014We both had an unforgettble night! we went for my Boyfriends birthday, well worth it! such a great night with exceptional service.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Fabulous menu and foodOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 8/15/2014Probably one of the best meals I have had since moving to the USA. The 4 of us all thoroughly enjoyed our dinners.Special Features:
- Great resturantluvtogooutDined on 8/12/2014Food was outstanding our server was great. Seated right away great ambience what more could you ask forSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Excellent!!!BobMDined on 8/9/2014A very enjoyable evening with great food and service.Special Features:
- OpenTable Diner Since 2011Dined on 8/8/2014Atmosphere was wonderful...not too loud but loud enough not to hear others conversations. Food was great.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Morton's lunchFelixDined on 8/4/2014Anytime we come to Morton's the food and service is always great. The ambience is amazing looking out towards the ocean. The five onion soup is the best French onion soup I've ever tasted, extremely flavorful with the break and melted cheese to top it off.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Didn't want to leave . . .TaystBuddDined on 8/2/2014Pleasant dining. The food was delicious. Wonderful atmosphere.Special Features:
- Wonderful 1st experienceCarolinaGirl77Dined on 8/2/2014I took my husband here for his birthday. Neither of us had been before and we were pleasantly surprised. The service (everyone from the man who filled our water glasses, to our server, to the general manager) was absolutely wonderful! The food was delicious (in fact, it was so rich, I couldn't even finish!) I also loved the fact that we were offered a free picture to commemorate the occasion. I would definitely recommend Morton's to my family and friends and look forward to coming back for another great experience.Special Features:
- Simply amazing!DivineDateNightDined on 8/1/2014From the moment you walk in, till the moment you walk out, prepare to experience service and quite arguably the best food in Boston! Everything was excellent, service, food, ambience and the wine cooler. :) We will be back.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Good but...TNeilVIPDined on 7/30/2014Things were fine but not quite to the standard I had come to expect. The waiter was very pleasant but the gaps in service (placing order...delivering salads...getting check...picking up check) seemed way too long given how few people were there for lunch. Also, telling us the warm bread right from the oven was on its way two times only to have it never appear did not help.
- Incredible serviceOpenTable Diner Since 2007Dined on 7/26/2014Without question, the entire staff exceeded any and all expectationsSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Nice DinnerFridayDinnerDined on 7/25/2014We had friends in from out of town so we went to Morton's and had great food as always.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Fantastic customer serviceChrissyremixDined on 7/22/2014Made a reservation for my nephew's graduation. Morton's made special menus writing congratulations on top and took a complimentary family photo as well. This was in July, 2 months after most graduation dinners have been celebrated. Food was awesome as usual and accommodated my 10 year old as well. Love this location and will definitely be back.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Morton`s maintains standardsOpenTable Diner Since 2010Dined on 7/22/2014This is the fifth Morton, I have been to and I am delighted to say the high standard is maintained.Special Features:
- Special touches made the night40bdayDined on 7/20/2014Morton's paid attention to our table from start to finish with amazing little details to make my husband's 40th birthday one to remember. From personalized menus to a souvenir group photo, our table was waited on diligently! Our waiter was efficient, attentive an informative. Everyone had a great time! We had delicious apps, salads, entrees and sides, again from start to finish!! Thanks to Morton's - was a night that surpassed expectations!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Yummy!Kathy1Steve2Dined on 7/19/2014Both my husband and I got the boneless rib eye steak with the bourbon sauce. It was a large steak, but I ate every piece because it tasted out of this way. I also told them it was my husband's birthday ahead of time. They personalized the menu with a happy birthday for him and the date. Plus he received a dessert which was to die for!Special Features:
- Great SteakjonbDined on 7/19/2014Went to dinner with a few friends and had a great meal. Had the tuna tower app and it was outstanding. 12oz filet was cooked perfectly and the twice baked au gratin potatoes as a side were delicious. The service was as good as any restaurant I've been to. My only complaint was that the "special" side dish of baby carrots were a little too el dente for me. Also, they have a pretty extensive wine list with a wide range of prices.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Perfect for a date/special occasionCodyDined on 7/18/2014I took my girlfriend there for her 21st birthday and she absolutely loved it! They custom made the menu to say "Happy birthday" on top which blew us both away. Their customer service was perfect. Their food was outstanding. It was fairly pricey, which is why I say it is the best mainly for special occasions or a nice date! I would definitely recommend it!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great birthday dinnerFantastiq4Dined on 7/17/2014Last minute trip to Boston with the kids (13-15). Had a great dinner at Mortons, very good wine list. Perfect score. Food and service: excellent. Special attention for my husband birthday, appreciated! Thank You!Special Features:
- Decent Food, Average ServiceTerryHDined on 7/17/2014My boys were very excited to accompany me to Morton's after hearing me speak about the excellent food and service I have had at the locations in Chicago and San Fransisco. I wasn't as impressed with the Seaport location however, perhaps this is due to the time of day we went (12:30). They absolutely loved their filets, however I had the bone in filet and was a little disappointed with the amount of fat that was within the steak (too much). The service was average, something I would expect at a chain place such as Outback. I guess we could explain this as we were in Boston. The Chicago location in my opinion is still my number one, then the order is San Fransico and then Boston.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- RC777RC777Dined on 7/14/2014THis rest, has it all if you do not mind the prices,Nice bar top notch......Special Features:
- ValueDonnaDined on 7/12/2014Drinks and suse dishes were very expensive, food was excellent but again expensive for portions receivedI would recommend this to a friend.
- LillyDined on 7/11/2014Great setting, friendly attentive staff, we had a baby with us they were wonderful , they had the high chair set up and it was very clean. Staff took our orders fast and we're very attentive towards child. We had a wonderful time would definitely go back again. Food was outstandingSpecial Features:
- Good Steak but not GreatLoveforFoodDined on 7/10/2014The Oysters Rockefeller were excellent. The steak was lacking in flavor. The Ice cream Sundae dessert was wonderful.LSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Good food - Poor ServiceFoodieVIPDined on 7/6/2014We have eaten here many times. The food was very good as usual. The service was mediocre at best. Our waiter basically ignored us. He "forgot" to place the order for a side dish we requested, and it was delivered to the table as we were nearly finished with our meals. A restaurant that charges $50 for a steak needs better service.Special Features:
- ExrachDined on 7/6/2014Very hard to find any fault with Morton's, warmly greeted on entering, seated straight away, waitress was knowledgeable, friendly and efficient, food was excellent,Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Dunn58sbDunn58sbDined on 7/6/2014Incredible steak, got the bone-in ribeye my favorite cut. Dessert was amazing and waitress was awesome. Complimentary picture for sisters bday was very nice touch and definitely will be coming back.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Birthday Celebration and MortonsbeansDined on 7/6/2014It was our friends birthday and Mortons. The food was great the service great and all in all a wonderful time. We had to get out by a certain time for a boat ride and it all worked. Super, super.Special Features:
- PicklesDined on 7/6/2014We had a wonderful time. Food was delicious. Wait staff was excellent.Special Features:
- 35th Anniversary DinnerLikeToEatDined on 7/5/2014Morton is 35 years old and celebrated with a special 35th Anniversary Menu. The receptionists were friendly, manager was chatty and attentive, the food waitstaff was professional and the food was great tasting, except the portions were a bit on the small size (salad was good but notice-ably smaller than usual, and the filet mignon looked small, but tasty on the plate). Overall, it was a very good experience, but the person who waited on us did not present us with the 35th Anniversary menu until we asked for it (thought since it was the special, it would be presented to customers as a choice) and throughout the dinner, seemed a bit distracted as we interacted with her. Her service was atypical to Morton's level of excellence.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.