Morton's The Steakhouse - Boston Seaport
World Trade Center East
2 Seaport Lane
Boston, MA 02210Neighborhood:
SteakhousePrice: $50 and over
Morton's The Steakhouse - Boston Seaport
- Dining Style: Fine Dining
- Website: http://www.mortons.com/
- Phone: 6175260410
- Hours of Operation:
Lunch: Monday - Friday: 11:30am - 2:00pm; Dinner: Monday - Friday: 5:30pm - 11:00pm, Saturday: 5:00pm - 11:00pm, Sunday: 5:00pm - 10:00pm
- Payment Options: AMEX,Diners Club,Discover,MasterCard,Visa
- Cuisine: Steak, Seafood, Steakhouse
- Dress Code: Business Casual
- Accepts Walk-Ins: Yes
- Additional Details: Banquet/Private Rooms, Bar Dining, Bar/Lounge, Beer, Full Bar, Non-Smoking Restaurant, Private Room, Wheelchair Access, Wine
- Catering: Private and group dining available. Contact our dedicated Sales and Marketing Manager to plan your next business or social event. Hosting a party at your home or office? Ask about Morton's Prime To Go and Prime Platters!
- Entertainment: "Power Hour" Bar Bites Monday -Friday 5pm - 6:30pm and 9pm - Close
- Special Events: Morton's in Boston (Seaport) hosts a variety of special events featuring fine wine & spirits, the best steak and a great time! For more information, visit http://www.mortons.com/bostonseaport
A word from Morton's The Steakhouse - Boston Seaport
Morton's The Steakhouse, the nation's premier steakhouse group, specializes in classic, hearty fare, serving generous portions of USDA prime aged beef, as well as fresh fish, lobster and chicken entrees. The menu features a variety of favorite cuts, including a 24 ounce porterhouse, which is the house specialty; a 16 ounce New York Strip and a 12 ounce double cut filet.Continued
Foodspotting photosSee all photos
Awards voted by OpenTable diners
- Diners' Choice WinnerSteak
Morton's The Steakhouse - Boston Seaport - Best Restaurants in Seaport ›
Morton's The Steakhouse - Boston Seaport reviews from OpenTable diners
215 reviews since May 20, 2014
- Ambiance4.3Noise LevelModerate
special occasion (151)notable wine list (96)romantic (78)good for groups (57)fit for foodies (49)scenic view (43)vibrant bar scene (25)hot spot (22)neighborhood gem (22)great for lunch (22)great for outdoor dining (20)great for brunch (10)late-night find (9)kid-friendly (9)Show More
- Morton's GREATMarthaVIPDined on 9/12/2014We were celebrating my friend's Birthday and at the end of our lunch, our server Matt gave us a delicious Key Lime Pie with a cute candle.Special Features:
- Greatplate2Dined on 9/8/2014Too tight. Too many tables. Barely can walk between them.Special Features:
- Very good food and wine. + servicemynameDined on 9/6/2014Food was very good. Wine was enjoyed by those who had it. Service was very professional and friendly. Reservation time was not met by at least 1/2 hour.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Loved it!OpenTable Diner Since 2009Dined on 9/6/2014A wonderful dining experience. All the staff are very courteous; food superb!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- High price, poor valueCaseyDined on 9/6/2014My wife and I had dinner at Morton's a few nights ago. She had the $50 8 oz filet mignon. It was the thinnest, toughest, most tasteless piece of filet we had ever eaten. I had the $60 NY strip. I've never paid that much for a steak anywhere, any time. While it was tasty, it was very fatty. All in all, the quality of the meat was sub standard. The wine list was extensive, but like everything else, very over priced. If you're looking for a good steak in Boston, try Abe and Louis, Flemings, Grille 23 or any place other than Morton's.
- OpenTable Diner Since 2013Dined on 9/4/2014Food was excellent and service was terrible , waiter and water service were not attentive to us at allSpecial Features:
- Great but...FussbudDined on 9/3/2014The steak selection holds promise because they are advertised as Prime cuts. If in fact they are Prime, then the price is not exorbitant. My wife and I had two different selections. The bone in 22 oz Rib eye was definitely not a prime cut. The Cajun marinaded steak was prime. As we tasted these two steaks side by side, the difference was remarkable. It was not just the flavor. The flavor of both steaks was excellent. It was the toughness and chewiness of the meat, with the Cajun steak remarkable in its tenderness. We found the manager of the restaurant, exceptionally professional and attentive. What a great impression he made in serving us. Not so with our waiter. Bad service, hardly came around, blew the wine order, crabby.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Excellent mealMrspatsfanDined on 8/30/2014Had a lovely table by the windows. Service was excellent. Ryan was a great waiter and made sure we had everything we needed. Had the filet and melted in your mouth. One of the best I have had in Boston. I got the mac and cheese for a side. It was yummy. It is expensive and will probably go back for a special occasion.Special Features:
- morton's seaportSteaklovers14Dined on 8/30/2014Great meal and great service. Best steak ever. The strip steak was awesome, and my companion had the 12 oz filet mignon, which he described as "melting in his mouth". The side dishes were excellent, they tasted awesome! We had for sides the bacon mac & cheese and potatoes and onions. Our service was excellent and very kind to us, and also complimented our saying we were the best dressed in the restaurant. The decor was beautiful. The dessert was great as well only we couldn't finish it.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Anniversary DinnerbfdMikeDined on 8/29/2014Morton's went above and beyond on making our first anniversary special. Put us in one of the 3 booths they have and made us feel special from the moment we walked in. Had our picture taken to commemorate the occasion and were given a special dessert compliments of the restaurant. Just more reasons to love this place. Thank you to Morton'sSpecial Features:
- Great Service, Great FooddiningdanDined on 8/29/2014Went to Morton's for Restaurant week and thoroughly enjoyed the experience. We we were seated right away, received service right away, our server was professional polite and enjoyable, and the food was amazing. Had no problems, and had a great experience. Thanks you Morton's!Special Features:
- Not up to standardsMrmagooDined on 8/28/2014This is the first time I was a little disappointed. Got the bone in rib eye and it was extremely fatty. Understanding a rib eye has some fat but I would say that there was a good 10oz. So for a $57 steak a little disappointed.I would recommend this to a friend.
- sixminusoneDined on 8/28/2014i been to a Different location(Boylston) for a friend birthday which we had a great server and the food was delicious as ever. I decided to take another friend last week for her 44th. we have a blast, everything was phenomeal and take home photo was the icing on the cake. Thank you for makind the night a memorable one.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Trying something newFoodexplorersDined on 8/27/2014Party of 5 or restaurant week. Food was excellent. Service was a little slow to get started with drinks and appetizers but then it picked up. However, then again after we ate dessert it took forever to get the check. Food was great, atmosphere was great...service might keep us from going back.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- LEFHDined on 8/27/2014Great outdoor lunch spot and terrific for a good burger or steak.Special Features:
- Dine out Bostonmoz88Dined on 8/27/2014They had a lunch Cheeseburger special which was a great deal, and an even better meal.I would recommend this to a friend.
- Logan2005Dined on 8/26/2014We had a great time, per the web site reservations it asked for any special day and it was our aniversary. You greeted us with congtarualtions and you gave us a very nice table location along with a menu spcially made for our aniverary. Also we had our picture taken and we also enjoyed the desert that came as a special gift for us. These little items made the night even more perfect and special. Nevermind the food and service was outstanding. We will be back especially on our aniversary.Special Features:
- Great Place for a Special Occasionforumbb28Dined on 8/26/2014The food was delicious. I took my girlfriend here during Restaurant Week, so we got an amazing three course meal at a reasonable price. The filet mignon was the most tender thing I have ever had the pleasure of tasting. The service was excellent and the manager came over while we were eating to welcome us and make sure everything was up to par. My only complaints would be that the bread is just ok, and a small cocktail is quite pricey ($15), but I guess that should be expected. Would definitely recommend.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- My favoriterockyVIPDined on 8/23/2014I love Mortons! We started coming here after we gave Del Friscos Many tries and they always messed up our order. Not at Mortons! We dine here once a month and everything we try is excellent. I could eat a hundred of their shrimp alexander. The filet mixed grill is excellent, baked stuffed lobster is delish, dessert are to die for. Drinks are made just right. Service by Levi is A+!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Oppi328VIPDined on 8/22/2014The baked shellfish platter at Morton's is delicious! It consists of 1 oyster Rockefeller, 1 crab cake, 1 scallop wrapped in bacon, and 1 baked stuffed shrimp " Alexander". The Mortin's salad is my favorite. It has both iceberg and romaine lettuces, hard boiled egg, anchovies, and blue cheese dressing. My husband prefers the chopped salad. We both ordered the delicious prime sirloin! For dessert, I had the lemon soufflé! They also offer chocolate, grand mariner, and raspberry. Their soufflés are the best! We highly recommended Morton's at the Seaport! The service was outstanding!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Love love loved the ambience! MzuriNyokaviDined on 8/22/2014Love loved it! Great menu and perfect servers who know their stuff and market the restaurant well!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Nice birthday celebrationbobrussDined on 8/21/2014Outstanding service with 2 waitstaff providing service to our small group of 5. Birthday greetings from several staff and a complimentary photo of the group. Food was met expectations for an upscale steak house in Boston. Unfortunately they are located in the Seaport, but don't have a view of the water.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Wonderful Birthday Celebrationweluv2dineDined on 8/21/2014Awesome birthday dinner celebration dinner. The service was excellent, our meals were exceptional, and we had a wonderful view from our table (as was requested at the time the reservation was made).Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Wonderful service!NeighborDined on 8/21/2014I took my two nieces there for graduation and it happened to be Restaurant Week so we ordered from that menu. The service was fantastic and my nieces were impressed. I have been there several times but this is by far the best service I had ever had.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- OpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 8/20/2014Experienced Restaurant week, little disappointed with the reduced portion sizes, quality and service was good.Special Features:
- Personalized Experience!BostonGirlDined on 8/19/2014It was a birthday occasion and Morton's made it extremely special from the very beginning! The personalized menu was a fantastic touch and the complimentary picture was very nice. the food was amazing and perfect to our liking. I highly recommend Morton steakhouse for a nice special occasion or anytime dinner.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- CarlyVIPDined on 8/18/2014The food was outstanding and the service was impeccable Our server Brian was fantastic and made our night so specialSpecial Features:
- Nice service and atmospheremetsnationVIPDined on 8/18/2014Mortons food was good, not great. The service and ambiance carried the evening. The steaks were good, not great. THe sides were very good. Our waiter was great and the view was excellent.Special Features:
- Birthday dinnerCraigDined on 8/16/2014We had dinner for my wife and it was wonderful. I love how Morton's takes the time to print a menu with a special b-day wish.Special Features:
- Good but.... (2)OpenTable Diner Since 2009VIPDined on 8/16/2014Before writing this I read a couple other reviews and found a heading "Good but" and couldn't agree more. Service was great at times, but poor at the end. We waited a long time after finishing our meals to get a dessert menu, then a long time for the bill, then a long time for him to come back and get my card - at that time the restaurant was 85% empty. The food was excellent, my wife said best dirty martini she had in a long time, steak was cooked perfect, sea bass was delicious, sides were excellent and the carrot cake was fantastic. Bar was very quiet. Though it was a delicious meal, I left immediately thinking that I would not choose this steakhouse again over other choices in the city - just didn't wow me.
- HarveyDined on 8/16/2014Food great, service, Brian had a great attitude for service.Special Features:
- Morton's Seaport august 16, 2014MortonsSteakDined on 8/16/2014We had a College Graduation celebration at Morton's Seaport and the service (Danielle) was outstanding. The kitchen however, was ill prepared for the onslaught of customers that arrived at the same time for dinner. Our meal was very good but the amount of time we waited for it to arrive was unacceptable. If it were not for the exceptional service of our waitress, the experience would have been very disappointing. The manager certainly helped and provided complimentary desserts.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Poor service average foodDeesteakDined on 8/16/2014What a disappointment. Waited an hour and a half for my filet that arrived over done. We dropped $400.00 on over priced over cooked average food. I've had a better meal at Longhorn for a quarter of the price.Special Features:
- A Great Evening!Doug98xDined on 8/16/2014We came to Morton's to celebrate our son's graduation from college. We were looking for a very special dinner and we were not disappointed. The staff was extremely efficient and accommodating, and even went so far as to have special menus printed up with a congratulatory note to our son on top. Our dinners were absolutely excellent and our desserts were sinfully delicious. It was expensive, to be sure, but well worth it. We would go again to celebrate another special occasion in a heartbeat!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- It was a wonderful night out!OpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 8/15/2014We both had an unforgettble night! we went for my Boyfriends birthday, well worth it! such a great night with exceptional service.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Fabulous menu and foodsteveaDined on 8/15/2014Probably one of the best meals I have had since moving to the USA. The 4 of us all thoroughly enjoyed our dinners.Special Features:
- Great resturantluvtogooutDined on 8/12/2014Food was outstanding our server was great. Seated right away great ambience what more could you ask forSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Excellent!!!BobMDined on 8/9/2014A very enjoyable evening with great food and service.Special Features:
- OpenTable Diner Since 2011Dined on 8/8/2014Atmosphere was wonderful...not too loud but loud enough not to hear others conversations. Food was great.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Morton's lunchFelixDined on 8/4/2014Anytime we come to Morton's the food and service is always great. The ambience is amazing looking out towards the ocean. The five onion soup is the best French onion soup I've ever tasted, extremely flavorful with the break and melted cheese to top it off.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.