Morton's The Steakhouse - Schaumburg
1470 McConnor Pky
Schaumburg, IL 60173Neighborhood:
SteakhousePrice: $50 and over
Morton's The Steakhouse - Schaumburg
- Dining Style: Fine Dining
- Website: http://www.mortons.com/
- Phone: 8474138771
- Hours of Operation:
Bar: Daily at 5:00pm
Monday - Thursday 5:30pm - 10:00pm
Friday & Saturday 5:00pm - 11:00pm
Sunday: 5:00pm - 10:00pm
- Payment Options: AMEX,Diners Club,Discover,MasterCard,Visa
- Cuisine: Steak, Seafood, Steakhouse
- Dress Code: Business Casual
- Accepts Walk-Ins: Yes
- Additional Details: Banquet/Private Rooms, Bar Dining, Bar/Lounge, Beer, Full Bar, Happy Hour, Non-Smoking Restaurant, Private Room, Smoking Area, Takeout, Wheelchair Access, Wine
- Catering: Private and group dining available. Contact our dedicated Sales and Marketing Manager to plan your next business or social event. Hosting a party at your home or office? Ask about Morton's Prime To Go and Prime Platters!
- Entertainment: www.mortons.com/holiday
Now through – December 31 purchase $300 in Morton’s Gift Cards and you will receive a $50 Reward Gift Card. Purchase $500 in Morton’s Gift Cards and you will receive a $100 Reward Gift Card with our compliments.
- Special Events: Morton's in Schaumburg hosts a variety of special events featuring fine wine & spirits, the best steak and a great time! For more information, visit http://www.mortons.com/schaumburg
A word from Morton's The Steakhouse - Schaumburg
Thank you for reserving at Morton's The Steakhouse - Schaumburg. We look forward to serving you. USDA prime-aged beef, succulent seafood, fine wines, chilled cocktails, decadent desserts, crisp white linens and exceptional service...Morton's serves The Best Steak Anywhere. For more than 30 years, Morton's is the steakhouse by which all others are measured. For special events, private dining Boardroom information, worldwide location listing, gift cards and online reservations, visit www.mortons.com.Continued
Foodspotting photosSee all photos
Awards voted by OpenTable diners
- Diners' Choice WinnerNotable Wine List
- Diners' Choice WinnerRomantic
- Diners' Choice WinnerSpecial Occasion
Morton's The Steakhouse - Schaumburg - Best Restaurants in Schaumburg ›
Morton's The Steakhouse - Schaumburg reviews from OpenTable diners
99 reviews since May 23, 2014
- Ambiance4.3Noise LevelModerate
special occasion (80)romantic (44)notable wine list (38)fit for foodies (29)good for groups (24)vibrant bar scene (8)neighborhood gem (7)late-night find (5)great for lunch (4)hot spot (4)kid-friendly (3)scenic view (2)great for brunch (1)Show More
- foodeliVIPDined on 9/14/2014We come to this resturant regularly and never been disappointed. Note: the Coffee is great!Special Features:
- Excellent for a special occassionkrsdinerDined on 9/13/2014The ambience and decoration was good. We were there on a Saturday night. It was aboutless than half empty but loud enough to talk louder. The food was exceptional. Perfectly cooked. The meal was premium priced but we wanted to have a special occasion no matter what. They did have some more affordable options, but they probably should expand that to get more people in. It is off the beaten path and harder to find than other places. Overall it was phenomenal but it would be difficult to spend that kind of cash more than once or twice a year.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Glad we WentHoney0303Dined on 9/13/2014A co-worker recommended this restaurant for our wedding anniversary. My husband and I were thoroughly pleased with the service, food and the atmosphere. We will definitely go back for special occasion!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- BetterExperienceMAC1982Dined on 9/13/2014I would have to say that this experience was a 180 from last time we went 6 weeks ago. We were welcomed the same, but our service was much better, not only did the server seem to truly care about our experience but he was very attentive and checked up 2 or 3 times after our meal had arrived. We had a bad experience there before, but I believe that was due to the server and isn't the norm for the restaurant. The GM reached out to us and asked us to give them another try and we did so, and we were very happy to do it. He even told us about the frequent dinner club, which the first time the server was so focused on anything but us they forgot and we didn't get our points. We joined and can't wait to have the same type of service again.Special Features:
- Excellent ServiceCybermanDined on 9/13/2014Celebrated my 52nd Birthday with my wife and everything was perfect and right down to the personalized menues. everything was awesome!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- 58th Anniversary DinnerBuzzDined on 9/13/2014The food was magnificent. The service impeccable. A little noisy but tolerable. The menu is a little pricey but it's a great place to celebrate special occasions. We had problems finding the restaurant because it's not real visible from the road. Suggest a big sign on McConnor Pkwy pointing to the restaurant.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- AuntieCAuntieCVIPDined on 9/10/2014Excellent food. Excellent service. Wonderful place to relax, talk, enjoy wonderful selection of steaks, cooked perfectly. Perfect place to celebrate special occasions. Combo selection of steak, grilled shrimp and bacon-wrapped scallops is my husband's favorite.Special Features:
- Fabulous Special OccasionOpenTable Diner Since 2012VIPDined on 9/7/2014We took our son & daughter-in-law to celebrate their anniversary. From the moment we walked in the whole staff wished them Happy Anniversary. Very cool to have even the menu for our table specially printed up wishing them a Happy Anniversary. Wonderful!Special Features:
- Can't go wrong.VoicemanDined on 9/6/2014Had a fabulous time on September 6th. Great food and service. Very attentive staff from the Manager on down. Would recommend to anyone looking for a top rate dinning experience.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Excellent food and serviceIndydinerVIPDined on 8/31/2014Everything was perfect food service and ambiance. A perfect place for the perfect meal!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Excellent Customer ServiceSheSheDined on 8/29/2014My husband & I came to this restaurant for our Anniversary. As soon as we arrived we were greeted & they acknowledged it was our Anniversary. We were given a booth as requested & our menu even said "Happy Anniversary". Our waiter was amazing & very professional. I thought the food was incredible & the atmosphere was relaxing. The staff truly went above & beyond & even took our picture for us without asking & printed the picture right there for memories. Thank You for making this experience amazing. I will share this experience with my family & friends.Special Features:
- Nice Restaurant, too expensiveOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 8/29/2014Restaurant was very nice, our server Anna was great, food was good, but way too expensive. Would not go there again because of the prices. $14.25 for a Key Lime Martini is ridiculous, and we thought the food was way overpriced. I had chicken and it was $28 just for 2 pieces of chicken. Nice place but way too pricey.Special Features:
- Miss Old-School Morton'sLizKDined on 8/23/2014We used to love Morton's for their old school ambiance, service and superb food and wine. Since Landry's bought them so much of that has been sadly downgraded. It was still a good meal, but not as wonderful as it to once was.Special Features:
- great servicejenz647Dined on 8/16/2014We come for our wedding anniversary each year and are treated like royalty. Our server was excellent, and you can see that the other patrons were treated well too, so you can't go wrong. Not to mention the food and drinks are delicious!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- PerfectOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 8/15/2014Was a great time with good friends. We went there for fine dining and to unwind after a couple of high energy days. Could not have been better.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- great timenanaitchDined on 8/11/2014The ambiance was great. Our waitress was nice, friendly and knowlegable. She was very attentive and professional. Although the steaks we had were probably not the best I have ever eaten, they certainly were tasty. We also had cesear salad, grilled asparagus and creme bullie for dessert, all of which were quite good. My favorite being the dessert. It was not real crowded when we were there so the noise level was quite quiet resulting in a nice romantic evening. All in all I would recommend Mortons especially for a special occasion.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- A Birthday CelebrationDgabby1Dined on 8/9/2014What more can I say...My daughter and I have been celebrating her birthdays at Morton's since she turned 14 in 2008. Every visit becomes more personable! The food and service is remarkable!!! Thank You!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- cesarroadwarriorDined on 8/5/2014We had a business dinner and the place was quiet enough to hear everybody. They acknowledge our CEO's birthday by adding a note to all the menus, he loved it! Our waitress took a picture of our group and at the end she gave us a print to each one of us. That makes the difference!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great service, terrible pricesnormalguy1989Dined on 8/2/2014Mortons had great service. I have no complaints about the food, everything was tasty, but did not blow me away. My issue is the pricing. The taste vs cost ratio is not proportional. I could have gone to Outback and gotten a steak twice as big for half the price and it would have tasted just as good. Their "prime" cuts and seasoning, imo, are just not worth the price tag that comes along with it.
- Schaumburg Morton's - EhMAC1982Dined on 8/1/2014Overall, I would say it wasn't worth the money, the service was okay at best, our waited had 2 bigger tables and we ordered a bottle of wine....so he didn't come by that often to see if we needed anything, he didn't check on our meal until 3/4 of the way through, I had to send my filet back as my wife and I both ordered ours med-rare, hers was fine, mine was medium most of the way through and med-med well in some spots..I sent it back and they replaced it with a ribeye..I can tell the difference by texture and taste and they tried to sell me as this is just a skinnier filet mignon..I have never in my life seen a 1/2 thick filet mignon...I eat only filet when I dine out....Special Features:
- A true classicAwesomeVIPDined on 7/31/2014Everything you would expect. It was a slow night so service was very attentive. Food was excellent and the overall experience was above average.Special Features:
- Somewhat Lacking...ladiesnightoutDined on 7/27/2014I have been to this Morton's may times as well as the one in Rosemont and last Sunday it jut wasn't up to par. The server was good but toward the end of our meal we didn't see her very much. We did note that there were only two actual servers that night. My steak (filet) was more done than the medium I asked for and the 3 shrimp on the plate were very pitiful looking and well as limp, too soft and well there was no mistaking that they were previously frozen shrimp. My guest had the pork chop and it too was over done, the potatoes were just warm. The lava cake was excellent, again somewhat slow service. I'll go back to Rosemont next time and see what the dining experience will bring.
- Great, Personalized ServiceLoveGreatFoodDined on 7/26/2014My husband and I were celebrating our three year wedding anniversary and I stated that when making the reservation. From the time we entered the restaurant until we left, the staff wished us a happy anniversary. Our menus had happy anniversary on them, the food was great! Loved it!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Waiste of money Sub parEmtnfirefighterDined on 7/25/2014Went there for dinner Burned steak, cold Mac and cheese... had the special scallops were tasty. Could get better food at a Buffett. Huge portions that you don't want to eat.Special Features:
- DisappointingsalesdrDined on 7/22/2014Tuesday night I chose Morton's in Schaumburg, IL to take three very important customers to dinner. I chose this since my experiences with Morton's the last 22 years have been fantastic. This experience was disappointing. The service was rushed, the food was cold and overall feel was like we were inconveniencing the staff. On top of that, Morton's no longer shows the menu on a rolling tray which means their differentiator in the market is average service, cold food and $50+ steaks.
- Price ValueOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 7/18/2014For My wife and I $200.00 dinner not really worth the cost. Love their appetizers and Service.
- excellent eveningILAZWIDinersVIPDined on 7/18/2014we had an outstanding waiter and the food was excellent--enjoyed the bar bitesSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- KudosHappyfoodieDined on 7/17/2014Celebrated two birthdays and we were treated like royalty. Our server was exceptional; his knowledge of the specials, new items, and the menu outstanding. The food was exquisite, both in taste and presentation. We received complimentary pictures and dessert, both were a delight. We will be coming back!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Andrew was Great!tablefor2Dined on 7/15/2014Our server, Andrew, did an outstanding job of taking care of us! From being attentive, not overly, just right, to obliging my date by taking several pictures of us to remember the occasion. The steaks were cooked to perfection, and the Shrimp Alexander was Outstanding! Reservations were made online, and I had asked for a romantic table for two, which we received. Thank you Morton's!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- AnniversarySweetestDayDined on 7/14/2014We again went to Morton's for our special occassion and had a fabulous dinner with some of the best service from Mia we've ever had anywhere!Special Features:
- First class all the wayintrspctivDined on 7/14/2014We celebrated my wife's birthday at Morton's. Living on a fixed income, we normally would not have chosen Morton's because of the price, but--despite being expensive--it was well worth the price. I would recommend it to anyone celebrating a special event. Elegant interior and caring service also.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great Birthday DinnerAH69Dined on 7/12/2014My husband and I visited Morton's this past Saturday night to celebrate my birthday. My husband had the 3 course plus one side dish special with Morton's salad, 6oz filet with 2 bacon wrapped scallops, sautéed spinach with button mushrooms, and key lime pie all for $61.99. The salad was enormous and he of course loved it all but could not finish his pie, but enjoyed it at home. I had the summer special watermelon salad (large portion, but excellent), 8oz filet with Oscar topping (lump crab meat with asparagus and béarnaise sauce) which was outstanding, and the chocolate soufflé (which was complimentary for my birthday)--so good I somehow managed to finish it all even though it is for 2 people. Service was good. We will be back.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Morton's is wonderfulCWalkDined on 7/7/2014This was our first visit. I took my wife here for our 35th anniversary dinner. This restaurant did not disappoint. The service and food were all excellent!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Food was MediocreLisaVIPDined on 7/6/2014The steak was good the sides were nothing special. The service was very good. For the price we paid to celebrate my sons birthday, it was nothing special. The ambience was good, they recently redecorated. I feel I have many choices of where to go to have a steak. I probably won't be going back to Morton's for awhile. I had the anniversary special which consisted of soup, steak, side and desert. The onion soup was way to salty and too many onions. The steak was good, the broccoli was just okay and the desert was okay. We ordered a Morton's salad for the table which looked like just lettuce and dressing.Special Features:
- Great great serviceIndydinerVIPDined on 7/5/2014Went to Sam and Harry's the nite before and had the worst piece of cow leather I ever tried to eat. Ordered the same steak at mortons and it was perfect as always. Some places have it others just don't.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Exceptional ExperiencenjoydiningDined on 7/5/2014We celebrated our 39th wedding anniversary. Morton's is our go to restaurant for special occasions. The food, atmosphere and service were top notch, As Always!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Wonderful Birthday DinnerlovetodineDined on 7/1/2014Everything from beginning to end was perfect. The greeting was personal. The table perfect. We had the 35th Anniversary Dinner which was amazing and a great value. Our server was personable, attentive and made our evening something to remember. I would definitely recommend Morton's for a special occasion. We had a great time!!!Special Features:
- The Best Place to Go.DansDined on 6/30/2014The food was excellent. The filet melted in your mouth the sides were great and the dessert unbeatable. Everyone on staff was extremely friendly which made the experience more enjoyableSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- 2nd time at Mortons...not impressedOpenTable Diner Since 2011Dined on 6/27/2014Although the ambiance and service were stellar, ultimately I haven't been impressed w/the food both times I've dined at Mortons. my lobster bisque was under-seasoned, the sides weren't special (the mac & cheese especially had an off putting taste). Our lobsters didn't impress either; no better than Red Lobster. We brought our nephews w/us and they had the short rib tacos...not bad but way overpriced. Our lobsters came out first, and the other entrees and sides didn't come out for another 10 minutes. The manager did notice and apologized accordingly. Despite the lack luster food quality, our server was excellent and the atmosphere was nice. Honestly, the best thing we had was the bread.
- wolfyVIPDined on 6/21/2014First timer!!! EXCELLENT service EXCELLENT food--My new favorite restaurant!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.