Morton's The Steakhouse - Schaumburg
1470 McConnor Pky
Schaumburg, IL 60173Neighborhood:
SteakhousePrice: $50 and over
Morton's The Steakhouse - Schaumburg
- Dining Style: Fine Dining
- Website: http://www.mortons.com/
- Phone: (847) 413-8771
- Hours of Operation:
Bar: Daily at 5:00pm
Monday - Thursday 5:30pm - 10:00pm
Friday & Saturday 5:00pm - 11:00pm
Sunday: 5:00pm - 10:00pm
- Payment Options: AMEX,Diners Club,Discover,MasterCard,Visa
- Cuisine: Steak, Seafood, Steakhouse
- Dress Code: Business Casual
- Accepts Walk-Ins: Yes
- Additional Details: Banquet/Private Rooms, Bar Dining, Bar/Lounge, Beer, Full Bar, Happy Hour, Non-Smoking Restaurant, Private Room, Smoking Area, Takeout, Wheelchair Access, Wine
- Catering: Private and group dining available. Contact our dedicated Sales and Marketing Manager to plan your next business or social event. Hosting a party at your home or office? Ask about Morton's Prime To Go and Prime Platters!
- Entertainment: www.mortons.com/holiday
Now through – December 31 purchase $300 in Morton’s Gift Cards and you will receive a $50 Reward Gift Card. Purchase $500 in Morton’s Gift Cards and you will receive a $100 Reward Gift Card with our compliments.
- Special Events: Morton's in Schaumburg hosts a variety of special events featuring fine wine & spirits, the best steak and a great time! For more information, visit http://www.mortons.com/schaumburg
A word from Morton's The Steakhouse - Schaumburg
Thank you for reserving at Morton's The Steakhouse - Schaumburg. We look forward to serving you. USDA prime-aged beef, succulent seafood, fine wines, chilled cocktails, decadent desserts, crisp white linens and exceptional service...Morton's serves The Best Steak Anywhere. For more than 30 years, Morton's is the steakhouse by which all others are measured. For special events, private dining Boardroom information, worldwide location listing, gift cards and online reservations, visit www.mortons.com.Continued
Foodspotting photosSee all photos
Awards voted by OpenTable diners
- Diners' Choice WinnerNotable Wine List
- Diners' Choice WinnerRomantic
- Diners' Choice WinnerSpecial Occasion
Morton's The Steakhouse - Schaumburg - Best Restaurants in Schaumburg ›
Morton's The Steakhouse - Schaumburg reviews from OpenTable diners
91 reviews since July 26, 2014
- Ambiance4.4Noise LevelModerate
special occasion (75)romantic (40)notable wine list (36)fit for foodies (27)good for groups (27)neighborhood gem (9)vibrant bar scene (6)late-night find (5)great for lunch (4)great for brunch (2)kid-friendly (2)hot spot (2)scenic view (1)Show More
- Had an awesome time, food was amazing as always.Victoria1103Dined on 11/15/2014Restaurant comped the desert for a birthday celebration which was very very nice and completely unexpected. Had a great time, great food and service, as always.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- BIRTHDAY DINNERDIANERM48Dined on 11/15/2014Our dinner was delicious and the service was excellent. I really appreciated the photo that was taken of my husband and me! It was a very enjoyable evening. Thank youSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Excellent from the start to the end.MikeDined on 11/15/2014From the time we entered to the time we left they treated us as if we were the only people in the restaurant. Let us try something we weren't sure about. Really help us make the right choice. Their timing to check if we needed anything us perfect not too much and not too little.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great but pricyIsbachicagoDined on 11/8/2014Great food and service, but a little bit pricy. I recommend this place for celebrating occasions.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- No complaintsMaggie1Dined on 11/1/2014Great food, great service, great time. We celebrated a birthday, and the meal was outstanding. We split a Caesar salad, split the mushrooms (which were outstanding) and split a potato. We each had a filet, and it was an excellent meal. I can't say anything more than it was perfect. Expensive but perfect.Special Features:
- Great MealDansDined on 11/1/2014I have never had a bad meal at Mortons and this was no exception. The steak with their seasoning was excellent soft and tasty. The addition to their menu is the sauteed mushrooms had an excellent flavor with more than enough to be shared. Service is nicely timed so you can have a relaxing mealSpecial Features:
- Usually Good- But Schaumburg notOpenTable Diner Since 2006VIPDined on 10/29/2014Must have been an off night. Service was slow and sloppy. Server dropped a fork full of salad dressing on my coat and slacks. Kept saying "Oh I thought it was only on your napkin". Nope. Never returned with a new napkin. Surf and Turf for $55 was dry and flavorless. Lobster tail was clearly frozen previously. Small filet overcooked. Not what one expects for a $1,000 dinner for 7.
- foodeliVIPDined on 10/26/2014Another great evening. The hamburgers are great and the french fies are thing and hot. the new mushroom side was a great topping for the burger.Special Features:
- foodeliVIPDined on 10/19/2014We had a great time. The staff was very inerested in my marathon run. The new fall menu items were great. The cauliflower potatoes were very good, the Manhattan steak was wonderful and we were so happy that they brought back the mushrooms. This a very memoriable evening for me.Special Features:
- Good experienceOpenTable Diner Since 2014VIPDined on 10/18/2014We enjoyed our visit to Morton's. The service and food were very good, but also very expensive. This is the type of restaurant that we reserve for special occasionsSpecial Features:
- I prefer Gibson' sDiningDivaDined on 10/17/2014I'd never been to Morton's but had always wanted to try. I've been to Gibson's many times and was expecting a similar experience. The steaks at both places are excellent. Aside from that, though, I felt that Gibson's surpasses Morton's in every other category: better service, better side dishes in both quality and value, and better wine and cocktail selections with less inflated prices. Glad I tried it but next time I'll be back at Gibson's.Special Features:
- Great place to eatDeborahDined on 10/10/2014Food was amazing still, costly but so worth it. Start for service was a little slow but then it was right on. Our waiter said sorry and made up for it in the end.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- TommyDined on 10/10/2014our server MARY was great made the evening great and sevice was also greatSpecial Features:
- Always a great experienceoutNaboutDined on 10/7/2014As usual, our dining experience at the Schaumburg Morton's was great. The food was delicious and prepared as expected. It arrived on a timely basis and my steak was the perfect temperature. We both enjoyed the new Black Truffle Oil Mashed Cauliflower side, amazing! The service was exemplary with Jeffery. Wonderful time at Morton's.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- bb55Dined on 10/4/2014good not great food but way over priced gibsons or harry careys are much betterSpecial Features:
- foodeliVIPDined on 9/21/2014Another excellent evening at Morton's. The steak and pork chop was great. We really like this resturant; the staff is very friendly and very attentive to your needs.Special Features:
- foodeliVIPDined on 9/14/2014We come to this resturant regularly and never been disappointed. Note: the Coffee is great!Special Features:
- Excellent for a special occassionkrsdinerDined on 9/13/2014The ambience and decoration was good. We were there on a Saturday night. It was aboutless than half empty but loud enough to talk louder. The food was exceptional. Perfectly cooked. The meal was premium priced but we wanted to have a special occasion no matter what. They did have some more affordable options, but they probably should expand that to get more people in. It is off the beaten path and harder to find than other places. Overall it was phenomenal but it would be difficult to spend that kind of cash more than once or twice a year.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Glad we WentHoney0303Dined on 9/13/2014A co-worker recommended this restaurant for our wedding anniversary. My husband and I were thoroughly pleased with the service, food and the atmosphere. We will definitely go back for special occasion!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- BetterExperienceMAC1982Dined on 9/13/2014I would have to say that this experience was a 180 from last time we went 6 weeks ago. We were welcomed the same, but our service was much better, not only did the server seem to truly care about our experience but he was very attentive and checked up 2 or 3 times after our meal had arrived. We had a bad experience there before, but I believe that was due to the server and isn't the norm for the restaurant. The GM reached out to us and asked us to give them another try and we did so, and we were very happy to do it. He even told us about the frequent dinner club, which the first time the server was so focused on anything but us they forgot and we didn't get our points. We joined and can't wait to have the same type of service again.Special Features:
- Excellent ServiceCybermanDined on 9/13/2014Celebrated my 52nd Birthday with my wife and everything was perfect and right down to the personalized menues. everything was awesome!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- 58th Anniversary DinnerBuzzDined on 9/13/2014The food was magnificent. The service impeccable. A little noisy but tolerable. The menu is a little pricey but it's a great place to celebrate special occasions. We had problems finding the restaurant because it's not real visible from the road. Suggest a big sign on McConnor Pkwy pointing to the restaurant.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- AuntieCAuntieCVIPDined on 9/10/2014Excellent food. Excellent service. Wonderful place to relax, talk, enjoy wonderful selection of steaks, cooked perfectly. Perfect place to celebrate special occasions. Combo selection of steak, grilled shrimp and bacon-wrapped scallops is my husband's favorite.Special Features:
- Fabulous Special OccasionOpenTable Diner Since 2012VIPDined on 9/7/2014We took our son & daughter-in-law to celebrate their anniversary. From the moment we walked in the whole staff wished them Happy Anniversary. Very cool to have even the menu for our table specially printed up wishing them a Happy Anniversary. Wonderful!Special Features:
- Can't go wrong.VoicemanDined on 9/6/2014Had a fabulous time on September 6th. Great food and service. Very attentive staff from the Manager on down. Would recommend to anyone looking for a top rate dinning experience.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Excellent food and serviceIndydinerVIPDined on 8/31/2014Everything was perfect food service and ambiance. A perfect place for the perfect meal!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Fine Dining at Morton'sSheBeastDined on 8/31/2014Delicious food, great service but very pricey! Everything is ala carte...they should lower their prices - or include veggies and sides/salads with the price of their meals.Special Features:
- Excellent Customer ServiceSheSheDined on 8/29/2014My husband & I came to this restaurant for our Anniversary. As soon as we arrived we were greeted & they acknowledged it was our Anniversary. We were given a booth as requested & our menu even said "Happy Anniversary". Our waiter was amazing & very professional. I thought the food was incredible & the atmosphere was relaxing. The staff truly went above & beyond & even took our picture for us without asking & printed the picture right there for memories. Thank You for making this experience amazing. I will share this experience with my family & friends.Special Features:
- Nice Restaurant, too expensiveOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 8/29/2014Restaurant was very nice, our server Anna was great, food was good, but way too expensive. Would not go there again because of the prices. $14.25 for a Key Lime Martini is ridiculous, and we thought the food was way overpriced. I had chicken and it was $28 just for 2 pieces of chicken. Nice place but way too pricey.Special Features:
- Miss Old-School Morton'sLizKDined on 8/23/2014We used to love Morton's for their old school ambiance, service and superb food and wine. Since Landry's bought them so much of that has been sadly downgraded. It was still a good meal, but not as wonderful as it to once was.Special Features:
- great servicejenz647Dined on 8/16/2014We come for our wedding anniversary each year and are treated like royalty. Our server was excellent, and you can see that the other patrons were treated well too, so you can't go wrong. Not to mention the food and drinks are delicious!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- PerfectOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 8/15/2014Was a great time with good friends. We went there for fine dining and to unwind after a couple of high energy days. Could not have been better.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- great timenanaitchDined on 8/11/2014The ambiance was great. Our waitress was nice, friendly and knowlegable. She was very attentive and professional. Although the steaks we had were probably not the best I have ever eaten, they certainly were tasty. We also had cesear salad, grilled asparagus and creme bullie for dessert, all of which were quite good. My favorite being the dessert. It was not real crowded when we were there so the noise level was quite quiet resulting in a nice romantic evening. All in all I would recommend Mortons especially for a special occasion.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- A Birthday CelebrationDgabby1Dined on 8/9/2014What more can I say...My daughter and I have been celebrating her birthdays at Morton's since she turned 14 in 2008. Every visit becomes more personable! The food and service is remarkable!!! Thank You!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- cesarroadwarriorDined on 8/5/2014We had a business dinner and the place was quiet enough to hear everybody. They acknowledge our CEO's birthday by adding a note to all the menus, he loved it! Our waitress took a picture of our group and at the end she gave us a print to each one of us. That makes the difference!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great service, terrible pricesnormalguy1989Dined on 8/2/2014Mortons had great service. I have no complaints about the food, everything was tasty, but did not blow me away. My issue is the pricing. The taste vs cost ratio is not proportional. I could have gone to Outback and gotten a steak twice as big for half the price and it would have tasted just as good. Their "prime" cuts and seasoning, imo, are just not worth the price tag that comes along with it.
- Schaumburg Morton's - EhMAC1982Dined on 8/1/2014Overall, I would say it wasn't worth the money, the service was okay at best, our waited had 2 bigger tables and we ordered a bottle of wine....so he didn't come by that often to see if we needed anything, he didn't check on our meal until 3/4 of the way through, I had to send my filet back as my wife and I both ordered ours med-rare, hers was fine, mine was medium most of the way through and med-med well in some spots..I sent it back and they replaced it with a ribeye..I can tell the difference by texture and taste and they tried to sell me as this is just a skinnier filet mignon..I have never in my life seen a 1/2 thick filet mignon...I eat only filet when I dine out....Special Features:
- A true classicAwesomeVIPDined on 7/31/2014Everything you would expect. It was a slow night so service was very attentive. Food was excellent and the overall experience was above average.Special Features:
- Somewhat Lacking...ladiesnightoutDined on 7/27/2014I have been to this Morton's may times as well as the one in Rosemont and last Sunday it jut wasn't up to par. The server was good but toward the end of our meal we didn't see her very much. We did note that there were only two actual servers that night. My steak (filet) was more done than the medium I asked for and the 3 shrimp on the plate were very pitiful looking and well as limp, too soft and well there was no mistaking that they were previously frozen shrimp. My guest had the pork chop and it too was over done, the potatoes were just warm. The lava cake was excellent, again somewhat slow service. I'll go back to Rosemont next time and see what the dining experience will bring.
- Great, Personalized ServiceLoveGreatFoodDined on 7/26/2014My husband and I were celebrating our three year wedding anniversary and I stated that when making the reservation. From the time we entered the restaurant until we left, the staff wished us a happy anniversary. Our menus had happy anniversary on them, the food was great! Loved it!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- The following 917 reviews are from the Morton's The Steakhouse - Schaumburg reviews archive.