Morton's The Steakhouse - Rosemont
9525 W Bryn Mawr
Rosemont, IL 60018Neighborhood:
SteakhousePrice: $50 and over
Morton's The Steakhouse - Rosemont
- Dining Style: Fine Dining
- Website: http://www.mortons.com/
- Phone: 8476785155
- Hours of Operation:
Bar: 5:00pm Daily
Monday - Thursday 5:30pm - 10:00pm
Friday - Saturday 5:30pm - 11:00pm
Sunday 5:00pm - 10:00pm
- Payment Options: AMEX,Diners Club,Discover,MasterCard,Visa
- Cuisine: Steak, Seafood, Steakhouse
- Dress Code: Business Casual
- Accepts Walk-Ins: Yes
- Additional Details: Banquet/Private Rooms, Bar Dining, Bar/Lounge, Beer, Full Bar, Non-Smoking Area, Private Room, Smoking Area
- Catering: Private and group dining available. Contact our dedicated Sales and Marketing Manager to plan your next business or social event. Hosting a party at your home or office? Ask about Morton's Prime To Go and Prime Platters!
- Special Events: Morton's in Rosemont hosts a variety of special events featuring fine wine & spirits, the best steak and a great time! For more information, visit http://www.mortons.com/rosemont
A word from Morton's The Steakhouse - Rosemont
Morton's The Steakhouse, the United States' premier steakhouse group, specializes in classic, hearty fare, serving generous portions of prime aged beef, as well as fresh fish, lobster and chicken entrees. The menu features a variety of favorite cuts, including a 24 ounce porterhouse, which is the house specialty; a 16 ounce New York Strip and a 12 ounce double cut filet.Continued
Foodspotting photosSee all photos
Awards voted by OpenTable diners
- Diners' Choice WinnerBest Ambiance
- Diners' Choice WinnerSteak
- Diners' Choice WinnerNotable Wine List
Morton's The Steakhouse - Rosemont - Best Restaurants in Rosemont ›
Morton's The Steakhouse - Rosemont reviews from OpenTable diners
95 reviews since May 5, 2014
- Ambiance4.3Noise LevelModerate
special occasion (69)romantic (50)notable wine list (35)fit for foodies (24)good for groups (22)great for outdoor dining (11)neighborhood gem (9)vibrant bar scene (6)late-night find (6)hot spot (5)great for lunch (4)kid-friendly (2)great for brunch (1)scenic view (1)Show More
- Mom's birthday dinnerdanix41Dined on 8/30/2014This was the second year that I took my mother to Morton's in Rosemont for her birthday. As was last year, it was a very enjoyable dinner. I will be taking her there again.Special Features:
- Food, Service & Ambiance, all a hiteat3sliceDined on 8/29/2014You cannot go wrong going to Morton's in Rosemont. They recently went through a remodel and the place looks great. Service is always 5 +star as well as the food.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- DonnaDined on 8/28/2014The food was great, as it always is. The service was exceptional. Had a great time.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Incredible!IncredibleDined on 8/27/2014Incredible! The staff, management, hostesses, etc.. Just wonderful and courteous. They made my son's night! They treated my special occasion like it was their own!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- HungrytravelerVIPDined on 8/26/2014One of the very best meals I have had this year. Everything was terrific.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- OpenTable Diner Since 2011Dined on 8/23/2014Best new York strip I've ever had and my daughter and wife totally loved the food as wellSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Food good, Drinks not so goodLocalTomDined on 8/23/2014Sent back two of the signature cocktails which were not consumable, but the steaks were very good. Service was friendly, but needs some help sharpening up on their wine skills. Had a nice time, but I felt like Morton's can do better.
- OpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 8/22/2014A bit disappointed in the lobster, some parts were a bit tough and chewy. Surprising for Mortons, as we have eaten here before and everything was excellent. The service however was top notch, as always. We will come back, but probably not for lobster.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Price vs. FoodOpenTable Diner Since 2013Dined on 8/16/2014I went for my anniversary dinner and wasted time/money.
- Incredible ExperienceDenmoOvertheTopDined on 8/16/2014The exceptional experience started with a personal phone call confirming our reservation and asking for any special needs (my 90 year old mother with a wheel chair). Patrick( Host Extraordinaire) met us at the door and took us to the closest table to accommodate our "special need." His professionalism, courtesy , and extra care throughout the evening, checking in on us to see how the evening was going - I can't say enough about how great he treated us. Then there's Judy, our waitress. Phenomenal! There were seven of us, but it felt like we each had our own personal waitress. She offered suggestions, and accommodated our every dining pleasure. And dining pleasure it was! My family can't stop talking about our great evening at Morton's. WOW!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- OpenTable Diner Since 2012Dined on 8/16/2014We had forgotten our card there and received a call back from them within 5 minutes of leaving the restaurant. We had a concert to go to and they gave us option for picking the card up. Luckily we were able to make it back to Morton's after the concert.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- FabulousGmurreyDined on 8/15/2014We have been going to Gibsons 8 years now. Last year we were very very disapointed in the service. We decided then to switch to Mortons. I wish we had been disapointed sooner. Morton's is GREAT!!!! The food is to die for and the staff incredibly helpful and friendly. We could share communication and hear each other. Wonderful Wonderful place - and we will return. Soon!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great as UsualKennDined on 8/12/2014We went for their summer special at 40 dollars per person and everything was excellent! The food portions were just right.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Morton TV'sOpenTable Diner Since 2011Dined on 8/12/2014I was shocked to see large TV screens that light up the main dining room at Morton's. Morton's is one of the top steakhouses in Chicago where I take my wife for special occasions and important customers. It is not a place to be distracted by sports on TV.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Amazing anneversaryOpenTable Diner Since 2011Dined on 8/9/2014Service was spectacular!! From the moment we walked in all staff was very friendly. Our server was amazing very attentive the food was amazingSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- disappointedkbdineDined on 8/9/2014For the prices, I expect top notch service and very good food. Frankly have been way more satisfied with a wildfire or jalexanders and paid half as much. Our server was kind but inattentive. My meal that supposed guests were raving about was good but nothing special. Certainly not worth the price. The wine prices are outrageous. The atmosphere is dark and smells of old lady perfume. Felt like I was eating in someone's basement. The restrooms are down a weird winding hallway with florescent lighting and most of the doors to the stalls won't even latch because the doors don't properly line up. I will not go back. If gonna drop that kind of dough I want the quality of food and experience to match, will go instead to Ruth chris.
- Food ok for a chain, expensiveGregVIPDined on 8/7/2014Do not get the bacon, steak was ok for a chain but the drinks were great
- Mediocre at bestOpenTable Diner Since 2010VIPDined on 8/6/2014I guess just by a conference center they don't need to try to hard, but there is a Capital Grille and Gibsons in the same area and I had much better meals in both of those than in Morton's. The meal wasn't bad. It just wasn't good enough for the price or for this chain's reputation and looked very poor against the local competition.
- Horrible Service for married coupleEricaKDined on 8/5/2014After waiting for at least 10 minutes for our server to approach the table, we declined to order a bottle of wine versus two glasses., It took another 10 minutes for the wine to be served and the wait times just got worse after that! Meantime, two men were seated at the table next two us, ordered a bottle of wine and our server could not get to the bottle to their table fast enough! I feel that this server specifically targeted the business men to provide timely and excellent service, leaving a married couple waiting over 10 minutes to even be acknowledged. Her tip plummeted to under 10% as our dinner took over 2 hours and we waited over 20 minutes between salad and main course! Worst service EVER!
- Special Anniversary DinnertheLuvBirdsDined on 8/4/2014We celebrated our 35 anniversary as a couple while in Chicagoland for meetings by treating ourselves to a dinner at Morton's. The staff were very warm and kind, each giving us anniversary greetings as we met. The maitre'd and servers made excellent suggestions for us for wine and dinner choices. The food was absolutely DELICIOUS! We appreciated just the right balance of attention and privacy from the wait staff. The complimentary photo/card of us and dessert were a lovely extra we didn't expect. The only 'glitch' was the large group seated close by that grew increasingly loud/rowdy as the night progressed. We don't fault the staff. I'm sure they would have moved us had we asked. We highly recommend Morton's in Rosemont!Special Features:
- **Great Serrvice**WebberwarriorVIPDined on 7/28/2014The GM reccomended a great Pinot and I will admit that it was the best I ever had. He misqouted the price so he compt an apetizer to offset the cost. I appreciate his reccomendation and his honesty. Definetly will be back.Special Features:
- teddyDined on 7/26/2014Two of our three steaks ordered medium rare were medium(slightly pink to brown). The cold plate seafood appetizer for $25 was a joke. The host was charming.
- PLKTDined on 7/18/2014The service and the food are always outstanding. The rosemont Morton's treat you like family. We are there a couple times a week.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- anniversary dinnerOpenTable Diner Since 2010Dined on 7/12/2014Morton's made our anniversary special by taking our picture and giving it to us in a Morton's frame. Dessert was also on the house. We had the chocolate lava cake with ice cream and raspberries and it topped off a great evening. Our server was very good and made a nice wine recommendation.Special Features:
- frequent dinersfrequentdinersDined on 7/10/2014Excellent food and service! Nothing I can suggest! The manager/maitre'd/sommelier spent some time with us and introduced us to some new wines. The attention was noticed and greatly appreciated.Special Features:
- Outstanding!FineDinerDined on 7/7/2014Always a great time and dinner. We always look forward to dining at Morton's. Always.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Anniversary 23JanieDined on 7/6/2014Had a great time! Wasn't expecting the picture and a dessert for our anniversary. It was real nice not someone hovering around just the right balance.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Excellent - will be back.MarchesDined on 7/6/2014Excellent - will be back - great specials - a lot of food for a little money - food is outstanding!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- 35th AnniversaryKennDined on 7/5/2014Went for their 35th anniversary dinner celebration and with a bottle of wine and a few drinks at the bar we had a nice time!Special Features:
- OutstandingOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 7/2/2014A true Chicago gem. Great steaks. Outstanding service.Special Features:
- YummmdebkDined on 6/28/2014So far I've had 2 of the best steaks of my life at this Morton's. Saturday night's was one of them. Christopher, the manager, always recognizes my husband and takes wonderful care of us. He recommended a fabulous bottle of wine that I wish I had cases and cases of at home! Our server was absolutely charming and very attentive. The only complaint I would have at all is that the salad was amazingly boring. The rest of the meal was absolutely over the moon!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great for special occasionWanchenDined on 6/27/2014We went for special occasion and it was great. Food was good and no long wait. Steak is good! My husband really likes porterhouse steak.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Escellent Food!MarchesDined on 6/27/2014Excellent Food - great deal when they run their specials.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- foodUntastefulDined on 6/21/2014Food want as good as I expected it to be. Kind if a let down. The oyster rockefeller were not good at allSpecial Features:
- Excellent foodOpenTable Diner Since 2011VIPDined on 6/17/2014I thoroughly enjoyed the food at Morton's. The food portions are just the right size. I enjoyed having a cocktail at the lively and friendly bar prior to eating dinner. Will be back!Special Features:
- Steak ConnoisseurSteakEaterDined on 6/15/2014Food was good but not great. The over salted Cajun rub was a bit overwhelming and it covered the taste of the meat. The ambiance was good but a little annoying with all the college kids celebrating their entrance into corporate america. The drinks were acceptable, but the bartender did not know how to make one of my favorites. Waitress really didn't care and that affected their score.Special Features:
- longest dinner everdisappointedDined on 6/15/2014Service was slow even though there were empty tables in the restaurant. We had a party of eight which included children and you could tell that annoyed the waitress. With a $1,000 tab you think the staff could have been a little more attentive especially when it came time to bring out the main courses. It is sad when one person is 1/2 done with their meal before the other person even gets theirs. I will not be going back to Mortons.
- A very special birthday!CookieDined on 6/8/2014Could not have chosen a better place to celebrate a birthday. Everything was perfect.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Handled a With CareRdillard1006Dined on 6/7/2014I took my friend to celebrate his 42 birthday. The food was outstanding, the wine (Malbec) was perfect and the service was excellent. Very attentive staff, from our arrival to departure.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Good food, not so good waiterOpenTable Diner Since 2011Dined on 6/7/2014Hostess and Manager were great. Vast wine list. The steaks were good but sub par for the prices. Both mine and my dates steaks were undercooked. The sides were excellent, Mac n cheese and parmesan fries. The waiter was not very knowledgable. He was not able to answer our questions regarding dishes, and more importantly seemed to be annoyed with our questions. We would definitely go back, as long as we are waited on by someone else.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.