Morton's The Steakhouse - Reston
11956 Market St
One Freedom Square
Reston, VA 20190Neighborhood:
SteakhousePrice: $50 and over
Morton's The Steakhouse - Reston
- Dining Style: Fine Dining
- Website: http://mortons.com/
- Phone: 7037960128
- Hours of Operation:
Bar & Dining Room:
Monday - Thursday 11:30am - 10:00pm
Friday 11:30 - 11:00pm
Saturday 5:00pm - 11:00pm
Sunday 5:00pm - 10:00pm
- Payment Options: AMEX,Diners Club,MasterCard,Visa
- Cuisine: Steak, Seafood, Steakhouse
- Dress Code: Business Casual
- Accepts Walk-Ins: Yes
- Additional Details: Banquet/Private Rooms, Bar Dining, Bar/Lounge, Beer, Full Bar, Happy Hour, Patio/Outdoor Dining, Private Room, Takeout, Wheelchair Access, Wine
- Catering: Private and group dining available. Contact our dedicated Sales and Marketing Manager to plan your next business or social event. Hosting a party at your home or office? Ask about Morton's Prime To Go and Prime Platters!
- Special Events: Morton's in Reston hosts a variety of special events featuring fine wine & spirits, the best steak and a great time! For more information, visit http://www.mortons.com/reston
A word from Morton's The Steakhouse - Reston
Thank you for choosing Morton's - Reston. We look forward to serving you. USDA prime-aged beef, succulent seafood, fine wine, chilled cocktails, decadent desserts, crisp white linens and exceptional service...Savor The Good Life. For over 30 years, the Steakhouse by which all others are measured. For special events, private Boardroom information, worldwide location listing and online reservations, visit www.mortons.com.Continued
Foodspotting photosSee all photos
Awards voted by OpenTable diners
- Diners' Choice WinnerSpecial Occasion
- Diners' Choice WinnerSteak
Morton's The Steakhouse - Reston - Best Restaurants in Reston ›
Morton's The Steakhouse - Reston reviews from OpenTable diners
162 reviews since June 22, 2014
- Ambiance4.2Noise LevelModerate
special occasion (119)romantic (66)notable wine list (64)fit for foodies (43)good for groups (35)great for lunch (26)neighborhood gem (24)vibrant bar scene (18)great for outdoor dining (14)hot spot (10)late-night find (7)great for brunch (5)kid-friendly (4)Show More
- Wonderful restaurantOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 10/17/2014This restaurant has amazing food. The service incredible. Great outdoor dining as well.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Good experienceOpenTable Diner Since 2010Dined on 10/17/2014I like the ambience of this restaurant. I wasn't impressed by the Tomahack ribeye, looked good in the picture but too expensive for the quality received. I think the regular ribeyes are better value.Special Features:
- NoiseJaniceDined on 10/17/2014We have been dining at Morton's, Reston for many years. The food is always excellent. Since the renovations it is impossible to have a quiet dinner. The bar has been opened to the dining room up so the noise level is really loud, so now they play LOUD music to try and cover it up! It only makes it worse. Even when we moved far away from the bar the noise is bad. NO MORE QUIET ELEGANT DINING.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- OpenTable Diner Since 2008Dined on 10/15/2014I would add a noise level rating 'difficult to hear one's dinner companions'.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Wonderful anniversary dinnerBetterathomeVIPDined on 10/14/2014Arrived at our reservation time and checked in- immediately was asked if we were celebrating a special occasion- As it was our 8th wedding anniversary- we said yes and the hostess made us personalized menus for the table. We shared a bottle of wine and got terrific salads- and welcomed our steaks which were cooked perfectly- the side dishes were a good compliment (sour cream mashed and spinach and mushrooms.) We finished the meal with the chocolate lava cake- which the restaurant gave us for free. All and all it was a terrific night out!Special Features:
- great dinnersjk1214Dined on 10/13/2014We celebrated our anniversary at Morton's recently and had to bring our 5 year old son with us. The staff was friendly and catered to our son by letting us order from the bar menu since they didn't have a kids menu. Food was brought out quickly and was delicious.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- LoveThisPlaceDined on 10/11/2014This is a great restaurant for special occasions. The meal will be high-priced, but the steak and wine choices are the very best you will find anywhere. The portions are large enough to warrant take home, so you'll have plenty to do an encore.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Noisy but delicious birthdayHappydinerDined on 10/11/2014Food was exceptional- Chopped Salad, Steaks, Dessert- all delicious. Noisy atmosphere but the staff were very attentive.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- For special occasion onlyIrinaDined on 10/11/2014Very expensive but for special occasion is fit perfectly.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Pricey, but worth itOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 10/9/2014The food is expensive, but the best steak I have ever had. The service was great. JJ was our server and was exceptional. All the staff treated us like we were VIPs. I couldn't have asked for a better night. I wish I could afford to go there more often.Special Features:
- ServiceOpenTable Diner Since 2009Dined on 10/5/2014Everything was wonderful from the service to the food. Awesome anniversary experience.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Not up to the usual standardsOpenTable Diner Since 2008Dined on 10/3/2014This visit to this Morton's was not quite right. Four filets cooked incorrectly. Service slow in a nearly empty restaurant and when the one steak we sent back finally made it to the table 15 minutes later, the other three were cold. The manager was the one who brought the filet back. And had to be reminded about that. Overall, disappointing. Especially for a $50 per person steak.
- Nice touchOpenTable Diner Since 2009Dined on 9/26/2014Nice touch with the personal menu for our anniversary. Although not a lot of patrons, it was too noisy.Special Features:
- Great FoodGreatSteaksforallDined on 9/15/2014Always enjoy the food And a favorite when we want steakSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- OpenTable Diner Since 2006Dined on 9/14/2014We ate at 8:30 pm on a Sunday, so the restaurant crowd was winding down. We were one of three tables occupied for most of our supper and the last to leave. That is why it was quiet. We’ve been there at more crowded times, and it was much more lively. The food was as great as always: good steaks, good wine, good sides, and a fabulous desert to share! Even other times when it was crowded, the wait staff has always been attentive.Special Features:
- Morton's Does It Again!DidisopinionDined on 9/13/2014The prime steaks at Morton's are wonderful and always cooked to perfection! We ordered spinach salads, filet mignons, green beans, potatoes Lyonnaise, creamed spinach, key lime pie, and a chocolate souffle'. Enjoyed every bite!Special Features:
- Great dinner placeCarnivoreDined on 9/12/2014I love the relaxed feel of the place. The server was able to spend time at each table- getting to know the guests and make them feel welcome. The steaks came out PERFECT, cooked exactly as we requested and incredibly juicy. They change up their wines throughout the year, so the Moscato we had fallen in love with last year was replaced. But we found a new favorite with their new Riesling.Special Features:
- ServiceTracyVIPDined on 9/12/2014Our server, Ken, was wonderful. He was very concerned that we have a great evening. Attention to detail but seemed to have fun along with us.Special Features:
- rballqueenDined on 9/12/2014We very much enjoyed the food at Morton's in Reston, VA on 9/15/14. Although, this is the second time I have been there with my husband on a Friday night for a romantic dinner and we were seated next to a family with 2 small boys (approx ages 8, 10) and a small baby. I'm not sure when Morton's became a "kid Friendly" resturant, but when I think of Morton's, I don't think of it being a place where families would be bringing in kids to dine such as an Olive Garden or Ruby Tuesdays. We had the waiter move us to a more private area, just to have more families arrive with more small children. I am disappointed that this has become the ambiance on Friday nights. Again, the food was outstanding and no complaints there!Special Features:
- Still the bestBJGELLCDined on 9/12/2014Say what you may about other steak housed, I still keep coming back to Morton's. The best.Special Features:
- PerfectDirty30Dined on 9/9/2014I couldnt have been happier. I made an online reservation, they called to confirm and ask if there was a special occassion. I told them it was my 30th Birthday. I was only expecting my reservation to be 3 people but my family told me an hour before that 2 more people where in attendance. I quickly called and added 2 more to my reservation. It was no problem. Every time I called, I recieved many birthday wishes. LOVED THE VALET PARKING. We got to our table and I was floored that they printed up our Special menus with "HAppy Birthday Kelly" on them. They also took a group picture and printed as many copies as we wanted. The waiter was so knowledgable and very happy to answer any questions we had. Even my 7yr old Niece was was happySpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Another great evening1234VIPDined on 9/6/2014Another great evening at Morton's Reston. Steak cooked perfectly. Once again they did not disappoint. Best Morton's.
- katieDined on 9/6/2014The food was wonderful, went for a friends birthday. I had gotten a message from Morton's telling me about the 3 course special and that is what we went for, both on a diet and new the protions would be small. Our waitress acted like she didn't know about the special and when I enlighten her she told us some of the items on the menu but not all. I felt like she wanted us to order from the regular menu. That was the only bad part of the evening. Steak melted in your mouth!!!!!Special Features:
- Fantastic - as always!RobinVIPDined on 9/3/2014Morton's in Reston always delivers! Great food, great service, and an extra special touch! Every time we have a special occaision, Morton's in Reston goes out of their way to do it up right for us - in a "classy" way. This includes personalized menus, fine service, and a picture to remember.Special Features:
- Over priced with small portionsFreqRestaurantDinerDined on 9/3/2014The food is over priced and the side item portions were small. The intent is to share them but doesn't go far. The wine is way over priced. What's an $18 bottle in stores was $95 at dinner. I understand mark up, but this was over the top.Special Features:
- Always Spot OnProbosDined on 9/2/2014For my wife and I Morton's has probably been the most consistently excellent dinning experience out of all the restaurants in Reston Town Center. They don't have the most choice food-wise but what they do have the do very, very well. Food and obviouly their steaks are always top notch, good cocktails, elegant decor (yet slight understated) and great service. Is it pricey? Yes, but we always come away saying "great choice". We don't go out to eat much so laying out the cash for a good dinner at Morton's once in a while isn't too difficult a choice. Celebrated my wife's birthday there recently, let them know that before hand. They did the picture at the table, personal menus, etc -- my wife felt doted on. Perfect.Special Features:
- can't say how great everyone wasanni74Dined on 8/31/2014it was our 40th anniversary and your management and servers made us feel that we were all celebrating together. Will never forget it and will come back. BTW I already told family and friends to go to Morton's!!!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- A Birthday Celebration to RememberOaktonFoxDined on 8/31/2014We were celebrating a friend's birthday. From the time we stepped inside, they pulled out all stops to help her celebrate. The food and the service was exceptional. We ordered a a Filet Mignon mixed grill (which included shrimp and scallops), a 16 oz New York strip steak, and a three-course special menu (which included a small Morton's salad, Filet Mignon, side of garlic green beans, and Grand Marnier souffle dessert). For sides, we had Potatoes Lyonnaise and sauteed spinach with mushrooms. And a Chocolate Lava cake for dessert. All food was perfectly prepared. The wait staff was available when needed but never hovered. And, at the end, the birthday girl received a rolled up menu (tied in a ribbon) and a framed photo of the evening.Special Features:
- Always a fun night outAnneB703Dined on 8/30/2014Great steaks, super fun spot. Awesome people watching in one of Reston's nicest restaurants.Special Features:
- wonderful place to celebrate!OpenTable Diner Since 2011Dined on 8/25/2014We celebrated my husband's birthday at Morton's this week. It was the best dining experience we have ever had. Our server was outstanding! The pace of the meal was perfect. The food was incredible. We woukd highly recommend this Morton's in Reston Town Center.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- not the bestspecialkDined on 8/23/2014The bartender Rick was a nice guy and took care of us while at the bar. The steak was more rare than medium rare. I ordered the mixed grill but i guess I didn't make that clear since they only brought out the filet instead of filet, shrimp and bacon wrapped scallops. They apologized and brought out the rest shortly. My wife also had a seafood mixed grill. The shrimp were over cooked and tough on both entrees. The timing was way off and we had a very long wait between appetizer and entrée. The Restaurant wasn't that crowded so I am not sure why the delay. I can find other restaurants with better food and less expensive. Don't need to go there again.
- THE best filet!GothamcatVIPDined on 8/23/2014Don't miss the great quality filet here. Great atmosphere in the renovated dining room.Special Features:
- Great PlaceDisney4meDined on 8/22/2014My husband and I love this place!! The staff and chef's are the best.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Cold Food, Pushy ServerOpenTable Diner Since 2006VIPDined on 8/22/2014We sat outside, the server was very pushy and obnoxious. We ordered 4 lobsters, 2 starter salads, and a baked potato. The server insisted that it wasn't enough food for us and became very pushy. We told him if we were hungry later, we would order more, he insisted that we couldn't do that. We decided on the grilled asparagus. The salads were soggy, the lettuce wasn't very fresh. All lobsters and butter came to the table cold-Unacceptable. The asparagus didn't taste good. The best thing on the table was the bread and the baked potato. The dirty plates sat on the table for about 20min. The serve also would not let us cut the souffle ourselves. He rudely insisted that he didn't want us to cut it. The check took forever to get to the table.
- LOVE LOVE LOVEKatieCinVADined on 8/19/2014Never disappointed at Morton's! Everything there is perfection, can't say enough about it!Special Features:
- Patio perfect for wine tastingtastyVIPDined on 8/15/2014The Summer wine Tasting series is wonderful. Perfect weather on the patio added to a terrific event. Paid in advance, the event offered wines a good line up of wines from Italy. Good pours with small plate of canapés. Stayed for dinner after. Excellent event, excellent food, excellent service, excellent weather.Special Features:
- Grandson was the StarRickVIPDined on 8/15/2014They treated my 12 grandson like a celebrity. Right from the start the hostess asked him "table or booth?" Personalized menus were a nice touch. The wait staff also focused on him. It was really nice. One minor issue was the crumb sweeping. I'm used to it between courses, after the salad and before dessert, and he was fascinated by the tool, but really, the wait staff swept the table at least 4 times. Steaks were cooked just as ordered. Sides were humongous in the Morton's style. I really liked the way they treated our grandson on for his birthday dinner.Special Features:
- Yum's the word!OpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 8/9/2014I had been to Morton's in the past and was very satisfied then; this time, I was taking my husband out for his birthday and thought this would be the perfect location for a great steak. We were certainly not disappointed! My husband had a fantastic Porterhouse, and since I am pescitarian, I choose the Chilean sea bass, which was cooked to perfection. The wait staff was great, and the manager made sure he came over to wish my husband a happy birthday. We got "happy birthday" menus to take home, and they gave us a photo as well! Add a side note, their Bloody Marys are amazing. We will definitely return in the future!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Quality vs PriceJamesDined on 8/9/2014The quality of the food and the service were truly excellent... However, compared to comparable places I've dined, the prices were a little over the top... The wine selection is great if you buy by the bottle, but far less so if by the glass (too many "blends")...Special Features:
- Excellent as always!DebiDined on 8/9/2014Excellent food, wine, and service! The photo was a nice finishing touch with the complimentary birthday dessert! Love the consistency for our special occasions! We'll keep coming back! Thank you Morton's at Reston Town Center!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.