Morton's The Steakhouse - Orlando
7600 Dr. Phillips Boulevard
Orlando, FL 32819Neighborhood:
I Drive / Sand Lake
SteakhousePrice: $50 and over
Morton's The Steakhouse - Orlando
- Dining Style: Fine Dining
- Website: http://mortons.com/
- Phone: 4072483485
- Hours of Operation:
Dinner: Monday - Saturday: 4:45pm - 11:00pm, Sunday: 4:45pm - 10:00pm
- Payment Options: AMEX,Diners Club,MasterCard,Visa
- Cuisine: Steak, Seafood, Steakhouse
- Dress Code: Business Casual
- Accepts Walk-Ins: Yes
- Additional Details: Banquet/Private Rooms, Bar Dining, Bar/Lounge, Beer, Full Bar, Non-Smoking Restaurant, Patio/Outdoor Dining, Personal wines welcome, Personal wines welcome (corkage fee applies), Private Room, Smoking Area, Takeout, Wheelchair Access, Wine
- Catering: Private and group dining available. Contact our dedicated Sales and Marketing Manager to plan your next business or social event. Hosting a party at your home or office? Ask about Morton's Prime To Go and Prime Platters!
- Special Events: Morton's in Orlando hosts a variety of special events featuring fine wine & spirits, the best steak and a great time! For more information, visit http://www.mortons.com/orlando
A word from Morton's The Steakhouse - Orlando
Thank you for choosing Morton's The Steakhouse - Orlando. We look forward to serving you. USDA prime-aged beef, succulent seafood, fine wines, chilled cocktails, decadent desserts, crisp white linens and exceptional service..Morton's serves The Best Steak Anywhere. For more than 30 years, Morton's is the steakhouse by which all others are measured. For special events, private dining Boardroom information, worldwide location listing, gift cards and online reservations, visit www.mortons.com.Continued
Foodspotting photosSee all photos
Awards voted by OpenTable diners
- Diners' Choice WinnerSpecial Occasion
Morton's The Steakhouse - Orlando - Best Restaurants in I Drive / Sand Lake ›
Morton's The Steakhouse - Orlando reviews from OpenTable diners
100 reviews since May 4, 2014
- Ambiance4.2Noise LevelModerate
special occasion (71)romantic (36)notable wine list (33)good for groups (25)fit for foodies (24)neighborhood gem (10)late-night find (7)vibrant bar scene (4)hot spot (2)kid-friendly (2)great for outdoor dining (2)great for lunch (1)scenic view (1)Show More
- OpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 8/30/2014The bread and salad was o.k. Steak was good. The mashed potatoes were decent but overall the food was not worth the price. The service was good.
- the crab cakeOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 8/29/2014One of the staff recommended us the crab cake as an appetizer, and let me tell you that it has been THE best appetizer I have eaten. the food is amazing and the service was fast and very good.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Always excellentPetesdadVIPDined on 8/28/2014Every time we dine at Morton's Orlando we have a fabulous time. The double cut pork chop is out of this world good.Special Features:
- Delicious Food, nice atmosphereOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 8/28/2014We went on a quiet night and service, food and ambiance was excellent. Would definitely return and recommend to others.Special Features:
- Great Birthday SpotOpenTable Diner Since 2008Dined on 8/26/2014Went out to dinner for my husbands birthday. It was a nice atmosphere for us and the server was wonderful and extremely polite.Special Features:
- Service and FoodOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 8/22/2014It was outstanding!! Our food was delicious and along with the atmosphere and the great wine, my husband and I had a great evening! We are looking forward to going back.Special Features:
- Great foodCathy913Dined on 8/22/2014The steak was really good and cooked specifically as requested. The potatoes and macaroni and cheese were also very tasty. The chocolate mousse was very good, as well.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great steaks great serviceJsj1950Dined on 8/19/2014I am a long time Morton's of Philadelphia fan now transplanted to central FL. It had been a year but Mortons continues to update menu. Great bone in rib eyes with old dependable porterhouse Best crab cake or cocktail remains a staple Price has gone up but food has gone up even at the store. Can't wait to return to Morton's at Dr PhillipsSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- The place for steak!jules510Dined on 8/19/2014Took an out of town guest for an early dinner. Food and service was spectacular.Special Features:
- Great Service, very pricy!memusicmadDined on 8/16/2014Service was top notch, I can't fault it. Our team really looked after us well and were very attentive. Food was very expensive, and if I'm honest, just ok. Steaks went down very well but other menu items were only average..... Pasta and fish, were a disappointment, and $13 for a side - this is a very high price. We also felt kind of forced to join the VIP club. It was automatically added to our bill at $25, and at the time I was a little cross about it. We weren't asked if we would like to join, we were presented with a card with no mention of the cost until the bill arrived. Dinner for 4 was close to $400, which is ok for a special occasion, but there was no wow factor. Shame, I had high hopes but left disappointed.Special Features:
- Great dining experienceMikeNYVisitorDined on 8/16/2014I had a great experience at Morton's. I was on vacation from New York and have dined at the Morton's there, so my standards are pretty high. Everyone from the hostess to the new waitress in training to the manager (sorry, forgot his name) were exceptional and made me feel like a special guest. I always seem to have issues finding a decent place to eat when I come to Orlando, but now I have that place I can count on for a great meal and experience. Definitely recommend anyone to Morton's Orlando! Thanks again for a great experience.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Out of Town CelebrationHodgesVIPDined on 8/13/2014We were having an out of town anniversary celebration and I made the reservation knowing my husband would be pleasantly surprised since we no longer have a Mortons at home. Food was fantastic as always and they have added some new items since we last dined here. Wine selection is always good but the most notable part is all the special touches they added because I happened to note the occasion on my reservation. We often try to make time to stop here, even if its for snacks and drinks at the bar, when we're in Orlando!Special Features:
- Mortons has died and gone awayOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 8/10/2014Our 49th Wedding Anniversary was highlighted by my wifes "must be totally well done" Braised Beef Short Rib that was medium @$38.00 Our Three side vegetables were forgotten and arrived late. Then the sauses for the sides were missing and had to be asked for. The Sliced beefsteak tomato & blue cheese arrived with what looked like KRAFT blue cheese salade dressing. The final straw was the four large Gran Marnier Soufles which were tough and not much if any Gran Marnier -(Not the Soufles we used to get here). The waiter was new and although friendly he suggested a bottle of wine and we had to querry him to the cost which was $229.00 that would have shocked some at bill paying time.
- Couples dinnerNewtotheareaDined on 8/10/2014Excellent experience all the way around. Great service, timing of meal presentation and steak so tender it could be cut with a butter knife! Great evening! Don't miss the desserts.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- DisappointedLove2EatOutVIPDined on 8/7/2014Have always loved Mortons. 1st time I had to send my undercooked food back. Bragged about the hot chocolate cake to a newbie & his was over-baked. Will rethink where to celebrate daughter's bd next year :(
- Dependable and lovely, as usuallocalDined on 8/5/2014We had a lovely dinner for 4 adults. 3 of us ordered the summer steak & seafood prix fix, which is full-portion sizes, and delicious. The 4th adult is a vegetarian and ordered vegetable sides for his meal. Always dependable and delicious. Good service, as well, this evening.Special Features:
- OutstandingPetesdadVIPDined on 8/5/2014Every visit to this Morton's location has been excellent. Since Jose Santiago became the general manager here, the food, service and attentiveness of the entire staff is even more outstanding. Can't wait to return.Special Features:
- The service was greatFoodCriticDined on 8/5/2014The service was great. They made you feel special. The food was good also. I loved the wine. The entire experience was good.Special Features:
- Wait timeOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 7/28/2014Everything was excellent . It just took longer than usual for the food to arriveSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- strongobc2Dined on 7/27/2014We went on a Sunday evening for our anniversary. it was tremendous. my wife and I shared a porterhouse for two, and I was surprised and impressed it was sliced table side for us. service was flawless and pleasant. at the end of the evening we asked for a doggy bag and received a photograph commemorating our evening. nice touch.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Worth a tripPetesdadVIPDined on 7/27/2014Whenever we are in Orlando, we try to find time to visit Morton's for dinner. There is none better.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Special anniversarySpecial40Dined on 7/11/2014It was our 40th anniversary of our first date. We celebrate milestone dates. Upon our arrival the table was ready and decorated. We even had personalized menus. We were not rushed it was a very special evening and the food was outstandingSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- ChangesSlimDined on 7/11/2014I have been a Mortons fan for years many years . But your recinte changes are not good. First no crackers for the oysters is crazy we order 8 half dozon and when they came the ladies asked for crackers and the reply was we do that any more. so they did not get to eat them . How crazy is that no crakers is money that tight. I have been enjoying the raspberry souffle for 10 years with the creme fresh and oh we don't do that any more. No creme fresh. Well what the heck that is like peanut butter and jelly with no jelly. I was so looking fowared to that, and it ruined my whole $1200.00 meal. Please don't change what has made you what you are.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Simply greatVladoauliruDined on 7/9/2014In Las Vegas or Orlando the quality exceeds the expectations. In Orlando they were extremely kind, with bilingual service and dedicatoon to every detail.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Morton's Steakhouse OrlandoProgrodDined on 7/6/2014High quality food and excellent service with rich ambience. Other nice touches for couples celebrating for any reason (I don't want to spoil the surprise).Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Service not good/steak was goodOpenTable Diner Since 2013Dined on 7/4/2014My steak was undercooked. It took the server awhile to come and check how it was. He, Richard was very inattentive, not friendly at all. Since this was our first time at Mortons, I was expecting much better service. The first time he approached the table, he asked "do you want to sit close together so i can move the setting". That was a little rude. Two other important things: 1. The bread placed on the table was stale! We had to slice it ourselves? Then when we did, the bread fell apart (due to it being stale). 2. The glass of water brought to me was in a BROKEN glass. It had 2 big chips on the top. I told the bus boy who panicked and brought me a new glass. Your bartender, Gabe, was the most friendliest and welcoming to us.
- On it's own IslandOpenTable Diner Since 2012VIPDined on 7/3/2014Unfortunately Morton's continues to far exceed the price points of comparable restaurants on Sand Lake for both main courses, appetizers and pretty much everything food related. It has the most over priced wine list in Orlando, and charges $30 corking fee if you want to bring in a special bottle for a celebration. The food is great, service very good, however the pricing just don't add up to the experience. There are many other options on "Restaurant Row" with much better atmospheres, great food, great service and you don't feel like you have been over charged. If you are on the company dine, head to Morton's, if you are spending your own money, head elsewhere.Special Features:
- Excellent experiencePetesdadVIPDined on 7/3/2014From beginning to end the food, service, and ambiance were outstanding. The new manager, Jose, has begun to elevate the dining experience to new levels.Special Features:
- DisappointingnothinghappeningDined on 6/28/2014I had heard about Morton's from a friend who dined at another location and they had thought that it was a very good experience. So we went to the one in Orlando. Needless to say that the food left a lot to be desired. My husband's filet was undercook. The Oscar which he added was not existing. I had the lobster special and it was totally over cooked. The only saving grace was that the Manager tried his best to rectify the matter. I do not believe I would ever go back.
- DeliciousDisappointingVIPDined on 6/27/2014First visit! It was wonderful. All of our food was prepared well and flavorful. My only slight was that the food was not nice and hot, however warm. The bacon wrapped scallops!! They were perfect!!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great Late Night Dining ExperienceTeafor3VIPDined on 6/26/2014We hadn't been to Morton's in a while and decided to check it out for our late night bite. It was great! I had the tuna stack and mini crab cakes, yummy! Others at the table enjoyed tuna and steak tacos.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- anniversary celebrationsandyedDined on 6/26/2014Starting off_ Old Fashioned was the best, -- Manhattan was fair--ordered sweet, got dry. STeaks good,not great! My son-in law does better! Morton Salad and bread were excellent. As we're potatoes. Loved the asparagus and crab topping! Grand Marnier --double-disappointing-- tasted like raw eggs covered up by a yummy sauce. ---so pricey for less than great! NOT A TOP SHELF STEAK HOUSE. GOOD, BUT NOT GREATSpecial Features:
- Excellent food and serviceJoecoifDined on 6/26/2014My wife and I go to Mortons 6 times a year for various special occasions with and without other couples. We have never been disappointed in the food or service. The food is of excellent quality and side dishes are great for sharing.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Four Course SpecialOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 6/22/2014We went to Morton's to celebrate our anniversary. Ordered the four course special. The tuna tower was delicious. The salad and main course was good, not spectacular. The dessert was terrible. We ordered the souffle and it was nothing more than air filled rubber. It took a while to get someones attention and then we were not offered the souffle again, because it would take too long. We had waited 25 minutes for the first souffle. We had but two other choices, and they were mediocre at best. The service was very nice. Best thing about our experience.
- OpenTable Diner Since 2011Dined on 6/21/2014Great place to spend a birthday... Steaks were perfect and the wine too...Special Features:
- Great dinnerOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 6/11/2014I entertained several of my clients and the experience was great. It was a special "thank you" from me to my clients and bringing them to a high end restaurant was perfect. The food was great!Special Features:
- Nice experienceNYCesqDined on 6/6/2014Took our young daughter to Morton's to celebrate a good school year. Our waiter was personable and professional. Food was excellent from appetizers through dessert. Rest of staff attentive and friendly. All in all a very nice night out.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Class ActVIPmemberVIPDined on 6/6/2014Dinner in the Bar with Bartenders Phil and Diane is always delicious. They are super-attentive and professional. Thanks to the return of General Manager Jose Santiago the outstanding quality at the Orlando Morton's has also returned. Under the watchful eye of Jose this Morton's is once again a Class Act.Special Features:
- ServiceSjr1155VIPDined on 6/4/2014The wait staff was marginal. Did not get very good service. Not checked on much and didn't seem like wanted to wait on us. Food was very good.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Steak was GREAT ! ! !SteakloverDined on 5/31/2014The steak was great, and the waiter was very nice, everything was good, it was for my Birthday, and they gave me a Birthday Menu to keep, and over all it was a great time ......Special Features: