Morton's The Steakhouse - Orlando
7600 Dr. Phillips Boulevard
Orlando, FL 32819Neighborhood:
I Drive / Sand Lake
SteakhousePrice: $50 and over
Morton's The Steakhouse - Orlando
- Dining Style: Fine Dining
- Website: http://mortons.com/
- Phone: (407) 248-3485
- Hours of Operation:
Dinner: Monday - Saturday: 4:45pm - 11:00pm, Sunday: 4:45pm - 10:00pm
- Payment Options: AMEX,Diners Club,MasterCard,Visa
- Cuisine: Steak, Seafood, Steakhouse
- Dress Code: Business Casual
- Accepts Walk-Ins: Yes
- Additional Details: Banquet/Private Rooms, Bar Dining, Bar/Lounge, Beer, Full Bar, Non-Smoking Restaurant, Patio/Outdoor Dining, Personal wines welcome, Personal wines welcome (corkage fee applies), Private Room, Smoking Area, Takeout, Wheelchair Access, Wine
- Catering: Private and group dining available. Contact our dedicated Sales and Marketing Manager to plan your next business or social event. Hosting a party at your home or office? Ask about Morton's Prime To Go and Prime Platters!
- Special Events: Morton's in Orlando hosts a variety of special events featuring fine wine & spirits, the best steak and a great time! For more information, visit http://www.mortons.com/orlando
A word from Morton's The Steakhouse - Orlando
Thank you for choosing Morton's The Steakhouse - Orlando. We look forward to serving you. USDA prime-aged beef, succulent seafood, fine wines, chilled cocktails, decadent desserts, crisp white linens and exceptional service..Morton's serves The Best Steak Anywhere. For more than 30 years, Morton's is the steakhouse by which all others are measured. For special events, private dining Boardroom information, worldwide location listing, gift cards and online reservations, visit www.mortons.com.Continued
Foodspotting photosSee all photos
Awards voted by OpenTable diners
- Diners' Choice WinnerSpecial Occasion
Morton's The Steakhouse - Orlando - Best Restaurants in I Drive / Sand Lake ›
Morton's The Steakhouse - Orlando reviews from OpenTable diners
148 reviews since July 31, 2014
- Ambiance4.1Noise LevelModerate
special occasion (109)romantic (58)notable wine list (56)fit for foodies (50)good for groups (38)neighborhood gem (25)late-night find (13)hot spot (11)vibrant bar scene (10)kid-friendly (5)great for outdoor dining (5)scenic view (3)great for brunch (3)great for lunch (1)Show More
- Great date night outOpenTable Diner Since 2009Dined on 11/21/2014This was my first time at Morton's and will not be the last! Lindsay was FANTASTIC!!! I would ask for her every time. She knew her stuff, was very helpful and made our experience great! The tuna tower appetizer was out of this world! So fresh and had great flavors. My short rib was a great choice, the flavors were succulent! Cajun ribeye was also a great choice. Overall, this was a great first experience and i will be back!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- OpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 11/21/2014We had our 50th Anniversary dinner here and it was an excellent experience. The hostess and servers did an outstanding job and the food was to die for.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Our bartender Phil was extremely attentive.VIPmemberVIPDined on 11/17/2014The Orlando Morton's is always outstanding. If you like steak and seafood this is a perfect place to go. We had excellent service at the bar. Our bartender Phil was extremely attentive. Having dinner in the Bar with impeccable service and food is always a memorable experience.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Excellent service in the bar.VIPmemberVIPDined on 11/13/2014Excellent service in the bar. Our bartenders Gabe and Diane were extremely attentive on such a busy night. The food was delicious and prepared as requested. When it comes to food and gracious hospitality this is the place to go.The food is always outstanding.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Good, not excellentWorldtravellerDined on 11/10/2014Been in different Morton's all over the world (NY, Miami, Hongkonk...), but here I missed the "special" Morton's factor. Food good - as always. Not cheap - as always. But something I was missing.Special Features:
- Very nicehisibroDined on 11/9/2014We had a great time. The food was amazing and so was our server. He knew the menu like the back of his hand, I was very impressed. I would definitely return and recommend.Special Features:
- Great placeMcKnowsGoodFoodDined on 11/8/2014My wife and I celebrated our 8 year anniversary here, and they were very hospitable. They took pictures and gave us our very own personal menusSpecial Features:
- Great nightOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 11/6/2014Great Service and food was amazing will be visiting again very sooon.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Nice, but priceyKidmom03Dined on 11/6/2014We took my parents to Morton's to celebrate my Dad's 70th birthday. They were nice to have special menus printed for us as well as confetti on the table, but food and service was just so-so for such an expensive place. We had been to Morton's years ago in another city and the food quality and service were superior at the other location. Overall this latest dining experience was good, but not one we would repeat due to the quality and service.
- Great steaks and even better svsNomiDined on 11/5/2014The quality of the cuts and the attention to how the steak in prepared is what I enojoy most about Morton's. The also offer excellent side dishes and a fair amount of non-beef options if you are so inclined. The dessert will make you lose your mind, especially the chocolate lava cake. If there is an area where they could improve it would be in presentation, which apparently has been scaled back to speed up the service and the ahi tuna tower appertizer, which had too many fillers and not enough tuna.Special Features:
- Bargain NightJaytomDined on 10/31/2014My wife and I always dine at Morton's at least once while we're visiting Orlando,this trip it'll be twice,the Halloween promo of the $35 prix fixe dinner was too good to pass up.We'll be back later in the month to use our gift card(Christmas present from our daughters).Special Features:
- OpenTable Diner Since 2011Dined on 10/29/2014I have been eating at Morton's around the US and Canada and do not think the Orlando restaurant is at par with the experience you expect from Morton's.
- Wonderful Evening!diner9Dined on 10/24/2014They take special care always to make special occasions even more special with an understated approach....and attention to every detail! Excellent.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- 101ilovetoeatDined on 10/22/2014Since it was our anniversary, they were extremely kind giving us a complimentary dessert, stars on our table, 4-5 employees wishing us "Happy Anniversary", a picture taken and given to us. The service was impeccable and the dinner very good although rather expensive. The atmosphere very pleasant.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Fabulous place to eat.CLAIREDOPDined on 10/18/2014This place is such a lovely restaurant. I've visited numerous Mortons & this one serves just as high quality, first class food & wine as the other Mortons. The waiters/waitress are very pleasant, knowledgable about the wine list & menu. The service they provide is first class. The food is of a very high quality & you won't be disappointed at all. I highly recommend this restaurant should you be wanting high quality food & wing at very good prices.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Prices are hard to swallow.My4sunsDined on 10/17/2014Food was excellent but the prices were outrageous. I understand that Morton's is a high end establishment but the food was not unique. I would've preferred to order something other then what I could have made myself at home. I felt that we could of eaten the same steak at other restaurants in town for half the price. Also, the open kitchen area was a distraction. It was noisey with pots and pans banging. It would have been a more pleasant experience with maybe some subtle music piped in then the latter. I don't believe I'll return. There are too many other options in Orlando for this type of dining experience.Special Features:
- ExcellentDebbieNewFloridaDined on 10/15/2014The Resturaunt was comfortable yet elegant, the service was fabulous and our steaks were cooked to order and excellent.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- So goodSuperb4SureVIPDined on 10/11/2014Our dinner was superb. The food was delicious. The service was magnificent. The dining room was very quiet so we got extra attention from the staff.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- FoodandFunMagDined on 10/11/2014Very pleasant and attentive staff and service, but very overpriced - and this is from someone used to eating out on Restaurant Row's high quality restaurants. The fish course, Chilean Sea Bass, was a meagre portion to say the least, and not particularly tasty. My filet mignon was OK and the lobster tail, average, but $55, and of course, it didn't look like the advertising poster. Our bill for one course and two people, and one side of potato, with a gin and tonic and a bottle of still water was over 145$. With a tip, we paid almost 170$ for a very, very average meal. We now understand why the place was extremely quiet, especially for a Saturday night. Sorry, not impressed.
- Great Attention to DetailsBday09Dined on 10/9/2014Went to celebrate my wife's birthday and the attention to details from the moment I made the reservations on-line, to receiving a call requesting my wife's name and greeting her by her name, and the set up at the table was exceptional. The service was beyond excellent and the food was prepared exactly the way we ordered. Worth the visit.Special Features:
- Better with ageOpenTable Diner Since 2011Dined on 9/30/2014It has been many years since we last dined at Morton's. They continue to raise the bar in fine dining. The bread was delicious, the salad with blu cheese dressing was amazing and our steak was perfect....best we have had in many years. It was easily the best value during Magical Dining!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- amazing foodLocalDined on 9/29/2014The food was great as usual. Service has gone down though. The restaurant was half full and it took an hour to get our salad. Had to complain to get it. They ran out of martini glasses as mine was served in a pilsner glass.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Worth a visitWxman45Dined on 9/28/2014At least worth one visit to say you have eaten there, however, there are lots and lots of steak house choices out there and the competition is big. i was not disappointed but I was not overly impressed either. Magical dining was a limited selection, but this is an opportunity to get "new" guest into the building and impress them enough to make them want to return. That being said, I was still very pleased with my dinner at Morton'sSpecial Features:
- Deliciously steak house flareFLRxDined on 9/28/2014Excellent professional yet warm and friendly service. Steak and chops well above average. Pricey but on par for the area- a good variety for diners hungry for quality.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great food and service!PiojiniDined on 9/27/2014Had such a great time on my fiancés birthday! Ate such amazing food and our server was super nice! She even gave my fiancé a yummy dessert and a pic of us on the house! We came for the magical dining and it was more than magical!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Morton's is always great!Divotdad5Dined on 9/27/2014My wife and I had a fantastic meal at Morton's. The server knew the menu very well and offered us other selection packages!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Not your normal MortonsOpenTable Diner Since 2008Dined on 9/27/2014Made a reservation for my wife's birthday. We were looking forward to a nice romantic night out at a high scale restaurant. The restaurant had the normal Mortons decor and they did a great job wishing my wife happy birthday on the menu,(which she loved). The food was also amazing! !!!!!! However, for the not so impressed. .. like I mentioned early not as high scale as we thought. Many many guest wearing shorts and even one guest wearing sweat pants. They new we were there for a special occasion and they sat us on end table where my wife was bumped in the back at least 3 times throughout the night and they also sat us next to a 12 month old baby. We have a 9 month old at home and didn't bother us but trying to have a romantic night.Special Features:
- Way to LoudellaogjoeDined on 9/27/2014This would have been a very nice evening with my wife if we could have had a conversation over dinner. When I spend several hundred on a meal I prefer to be able to converse with the people at my table. Don't think we will be going back any time soon.
- 8 celebrating 82nd BirthdayKwmayseDined on 9/27/2014Food and Service not Morton's Quality. Need more management interaction with guests. Think twice before spending $500 for a special dinner when the food and service was terrible. No management staff visited our table as well would have complained about the wilted salads we all received and the tough meat that was served to our guests. We left very dissatisfied and disappointed with our Morton's experience. I have dined with Morton's in many cities and this was the worst experience. As a local here I will be taking my reservations to other restaurants in the area.
- Great RestaurantJustustwoDined on 9/26/2014We were greeted at the door with a warm reception. We had 7 pm reservations and were seated promptly. The staff were knowledgeable, attentive, and courteous. There was no rush, to order. We had cocktails first, which were excellent. Our appetizers and food came out at a good pace. Every thing was cooked to order. We took advantage of three steak houses for magical dining month. Of the three restaurants Morton's and Fleming's are definitely first class. The other, well let's say we will not be going back. This is a great place for a special occasion, and I know we will be going back.Special Features:
- Morton's Food is always delicious.VIPmemberVIPDined on 9/24/2014We visit Morton's about once a week. Sometimes more than once a week.We almost always have dinner in the Bar where bartenders Phil, Diane and Gabe are always there just the moment before you need anything, but at the same time give customers enough space to enjoy a nice evening. The food is always delicious and prepared as requested. They have a great wine list and the Bartenders make great Martini's. Manager Jose always greets us with Hello and Welcome. We plan to continue visiting frequently. We are Highly Satisfied with the Orlando Morton's where we always feel welcome.Special Features:
- flsbDined on 9/23/2014Went for Orlando Magic Menus food and service was great!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Sam 71Sam71Dined on 9/23/2014My wife and I had a most enjoyable night at Mortons the magical dining experience was everything and more from the food which was served to perfection to the price we paid at the end of the dinnerSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Table42Table42Dined on 9/23/2014The glazed salmon with the vegetable relish was excellent. In addition, the General Manager was attentive, however, the wait staff were less attentive.Special Features:
- 1st TimersChor68Dined on 9/22/2014Our first visit to this chain and was pleasantly surprised. Food was very tasty, waitress was attentive and staff in general were genuinely pleased you were there. We had the Magical Dining experience, which for $33 for a 3 course meal is excellent value. Magical Dining in September in Orlando is where a selection of top restaurants advertise a 3 course dinner for $33. If you want to eat up-market but are frightened of the venue or prices then do a Magical Dining first. We will be back.Special Features:
- Morton's-not what they used to beOpenTable Diner Since 2010Dined on 9/20/2014The days of Morton's being the premier steakhouse are over. We started out the evening being sat at a table with a broken expansion leaf. After requesting to change tables we were placed in a much smaller table right outside the door to the kitchen. Our server was professional but was overwhelmed with the amount of tables he was serving. I had to "wave" him down on several occasions. The steaks were good and were all cooked to perfection. The mashed potatoes unfortunately were dense and flavorless. It did take awhile to place our order and took forever for our salads to arrive. We ended up taking our desserts to go. The tables are placed so close together that my chair was hit by a server at least 10 times. Not a good experience.
- Amazing!MARCEDined on 9/20/2014My husband and I had a great experience here! The food is amazing, the service is excellent and the cool factor is you can see the Chef cooking!Special Features:
- Bill & MaryOpenTable Diner Since 2011Dined on 9/19/2014Morton's is always a fine dining experience, Jose Santiago and his complete staff go above and beyond all expectation. Management, service and entrees are exceptional.Special Features:
- Mediocre foodStacey4iuDined on 9/19/2014We had fabulous service at Morton's, but the food was really lacking. My husband ordered the salmon, and he said it was delicious. I ordered a medium-well filet. It was closer to medium rare on the inside and the outside was like charcoal. It was very disappointing. The salads had way too much dressing on them, as well. The one thing they did VERY well was creme brulee! I would not leave the restaurant without having the creme brulee! We may go back one day, just for dessert, but we won't be eating a meal here again. For the price, the food was not what was expected.
- AmazingCybertron626Dined on 9/18/2014Was our first visit and we will be back! I had the bone in Chicago Rib-eye and the steak just melts as your eating it! The service was amazing!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.