Morton's The Steakhouse - North Miami Beach
17399 Biscayne Blvd.
North Miami Beach, FL 33160Neighborhood:
SteakhousePrice: $50 and over
Morton's The Steakhouse - North Miami Beach
- Dining Style: Casual Dining
- Website: http://mortons.com/
- Phone: 3059453131
- Hours of Operation:
Dinner: Monday - Saturday: 5:30pm - 11:00pm, Sunday: 5:00pm - 10:00pm
- Payment Options: AMEX,Diners Club,MasterCard,Visa
- Cuisine: Steak, Seafood, Steakhouse
- Dress Code: Business Casual
- Accepts Walk-Ins: Yes
- Additional Details: Banquet/Private Rooms, Bar Dining, Bar/Lounge, Beer, Full Bar, Non-Smoking Area, Personal wines welcome, Personal wines welcome (corkage fee applies), Private Room, Smoking Area, Takeout, Wheelchair Access, Wine
- Catering: Private and group dining available. Contact our dedicated Sales and Marketing Manager to plan your next business or social event. Hosting a party at your home or office? Ask about Morton's Prime To Go and Prime Platters!
- Special Events: Morton's in North Miami Beach hosts a variety of special events featuring fine wine & spirits, the best steak and a great time! For more information, visit http://www.mortons.com/northmiami
A word from Morton's The Steakhouse - North Miami Beach
Morton's The Steakhouse, the nation's premier steakhouse group, specializes in classic, hearty fare, serving generous portions of USDA prime aged beef, as well as fresh fish, lobster and chicken entrees. The menu features a variety of favorite cuts, including a 24 ounce porterhouse, which is the house specialty; a 16 ounce New York Strip and a 12 ounce double cut filet.Continued
Foodspotting photosSee all photos
Morton's The Steakhouse - North Miami Beach reviews from OpenTable diners
70 reviews since May 5, 2014
- Ambiance3.5Noise LevelModerate
special occasion (37)notable wine list (18)fit for foodies (15)romantic (15)good for groups (13)neighborhood gem (10)vibrant bar scene (7)late-night find (6)great for brunch (2)great for lunch (2)kid-friendly (2)hot spot (1)scenic view (1)Show More
- SubparOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 8/30/2014We were there for Miami spice offerings were fine. Portion sizes acceptable. Service was excellent. Steaks did not offer great flavor surprisingly. I wouldn't recommend for the spice menu.
- Mortons North Miami BeachWongDined on 8/22/2014Started out great the hostess who answered was nice enough to offer to print "Happy Birthday" on the menus for the occasion. The temperature was uncomfortable, everyone was very hot. I must say the food was delicious. The service that was provided was very unprofessional and overall bad. Our waitress whose name I believe is Olivia seemed very annoyed and frustrated with us. She kept making public announcements interrupting the conversations. She had 2 other waiters helping and everything took forever. We were the last ones in the restaurants, and towards the end of our dinner the lights were turned on us. We felt like we were being kicked out of the restaurant. The manager Alfonso Aredondo did apologize.Special Features:
- Food is not badClutchDined on 8/22/2014The expierence and food is high priced compared to what is actually given. Steak was not bad, however was not worth the 80.00 price tag. We prefer dinning at other high end steak houses.Special Features:
- jeanDined on 8/22/2014Great dining. Went for lobster special. Delicious!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great Food, NO Air ConditioningBB13VIPDined on 8/22/2014Two pound lobster specials and other food were superb. Very good wine and service. Electrical failure for short period of time - no lights. No air conditioning - some in our party left early because of a warm room.Special Features:
- Beware! Not Morton's it used to be.Maedo11Dined on 8/22/2014Beware! This place just kept the name of the finest steakhouse it used to be. Loud, so-so service, and extremely pricey for meager portions of food. Not a great value at the prices Mortons gets. There are much better options in this area.
- Only for MiamiSpicegirlie527Dined on 8/19/2014I jumped on the deal at Morton's for a special menu on Miami Spice. I usually go to the bar for a drink and bar bites, but it was nice to sit down in the dining room. The service is over the top but the food was just ok.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Miami Spice?AlanVIPDined on 8/9/2014The food was very good and the service was mostly very good, once we got past having to wait twenty minutes for a bottle of wine, before being told that they were out of it (especially, since ten minutes before, we were told that the wine was coming). When a restaurant has that extensive a wine list, they really should know what they do and don't have in stock. Also, if the restaurant is participating in Miami Spice, it shouldn't hide the Miami Spice Menu - they should bring it with the regular menu.
- Poor serviceJM1977Dined on 8/8/2014Perfecty Martini the rest was average. I dine in quality Steakhouses quite often and was disappointed by the inattentive service during this visit. Service during other visits has also been average. I had to call busboy to get water at the table. Eventhough our reservation was not late in the evening they had run out of one of the desserts.
- great place , great steaks !LuluVIPDined on 8/4/2014Had a great time celebrating my brothers birthday here. The food was great and service even better ! The picture they took and framed as a keepsake was a nice touch . We will be back !Special Features:
- Inattentive service and bad foodHonestandHungryDined on 8/2/2014Waiter was aloof and inattentive. food came 20 minutes after other dishes and was RAW CHICKEN!! Lamb chops ordered medium rare came well done. Manager had no clue what was happening. and when was alerted, he didn't even offer a simple apology. he stood there like a lump and listened without solution or process. I think 90% of the guests at this location come after seeing the lines at Houston's. the service stinks. the food is average. and the prices are high. Stick to the Palm!!!
- Amazing serviceOpenTable Diner Since 2004Dined on 8/2/2014What is great, is the consistency: the food is always perfectly preferred and tasty, the staff is welcoming and knowledgable. Special mention to Alfonso and Chad, who go the extra mile to make sure you have the best experience while at Morton's. By far, the number one restaurant in Aventura.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Terrible comidaMAGABOTADined on 8/1/2014Horrible el sabor de la Carne, espárragos, tacos ......todo fue muy desagradable hasta la papa al horno su manera de servir la sour cream y la mantequilla pésima experiencia, tal si fuera a servir comida a un perro con un gran cucharón y Platón .... Precio carísimo para la relación de los alimentos....recomiendo mil veces más Smith & wollenski tiene sabor delicioso, vista y buen servicio...
- OpenTable Diner Since 2009VIPDined on 7/27/2014Morton's hit a new low. This was our worst experience at Morton's bar none. The food was abominable. The crab cakes were undercooked; the order was mixed up--there were two orders one for my wife and one for me--one arrived. The server blamed the kitchen. White expensive wine arrived warm--a substitute wine was offered. Potato skins were undercooked. Any resemblance between the Morton's salad and what we were served was coincidence. This was a disgrace. The manager was aware of the wine issue and said there was no charge for the warm glass. this was a pittance.
- LuluVIPDined on 7/26/2014I understand this is a chain restaurant but the prices are premium. The shrimp cocktail was fair with the shrimp either overcooked or not fresh. The spinach salad had very little except spinach, no mushrooms, no eggs. Not worth the price. Steak and Salmon were fine. Basically, stick to the meat. Any deviation is not likely to be very satisfactory.
- Loud and DarkHardToPleaseDined on 7/22/2014At 9pm on a Tuesday night I expected a nice quiet evening, but that's not the case. There were multiple families with noisy kids, which was surprising. The service was minimal. Nothing was explained. Specials weren't presented. Server didn't tell us the the Caesar salad was enough for 2. I had the short rib which was good, not great. It's served with unwanted egg noodles and sour cream, like some sort of very expensive stroganoff. The prices here are outrageous; $9.25 for a Pellegrino. The menu doesn't even say that the steaks are Dry Aged or USDA prime, so who knows what it is? The place is so dark that you can't read the menu. Maybe they don't want you to see the prices?
- Always good. But LOUD!RobbVIPDined on 7/19/2014Mortons are fairly consistently a good choice for carnivores. They've expanded their menu too. Service excellent.This Mortons was extremely LOUD. really impacted the usual intimate, romantic setting. I'll choose a diff steak house next time for some of that quiet while you're shelling out those big bucks.Special Features:
- OKICU812VIPDined on 7/8/2014This is always my "go to" for business dinners. More often than not, they are able to put my party in a private room, away from the noise of the open dining room. This particular time, I needed access to a projector and they were able to accommodate me. I'm always very happy with the service and the food.
- not what we expectedourdatenightDined on 7/6/2014Upon arrival the hostess, was very nice. The waiter never told us about the Anniversary Special, Until we asked about it. When our steaks arrived the food server never waited too check to see if the steaks were done. We had to send my wife's steak back. My chair had a large tear in the seat. While eating dinner a bus boy took a chair from our table without asking us. After dinner my wife went to the restroom, there were no paper towels in the restroom.Special Features:
- Great AlwaysslimfoodieDined on 7/5/2014Restaurant always has good food and service. Great for steaks and seafood. The sides are huge and great for sharing.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Expected BetterRescoDined on 6/28/2014Great steak, but definitely not worth the $50 +!!!! Left expecting better satisfaction from Morton's, dissapointed.Special Features:
- SurprisedUnderdogDined on 6/21/2014The food was good but we had to wait almost two hours before someone even took our order. They kept switching our waiter and had to take our orders twice. And on top of that, the waiter asked us do we want any water and we said yes, but come to find out every bottle of water they brought to the table was $9.25 each. I didn't mind paying for it but it's the fact that nobody told us we had to pay for water which ended up being an extra $50 on the bill.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Lamb was undercookedCareyCason848Dined on 6/16/2014Great Serve :-) but the food was so so My lamb was undercooked The place is nice and the staff was great..... Just the food could be betterSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great steaks and seafoodBB13VIPDined on 6/7/2014The food has been consistently good. States and seafood were well prepared and tasted great.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Constant Good FoodJoeschDined on 5/31/2014Food is always good especially the meat quality. Service is friendly. Everything came as ordered. The only negative is there is not enough time between courses. Great summer menu.Special Features:
- Outstanding ExperienceGlammaDined on 5/25/2014I usually do not order steak, but I did and it was cooked to perfection! Every course was wonderful, especially the DESSERT! I cannot wait to return to the restaurant.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Service and food were ok.JcgirlVIPDined on 5/24/2014I thought the menu items were a little over priced compared to other places, maybe because they were a la carte. Hostess had her back towards us on a call for 5 minutes before greeting us when we entered the restaurant. Filet mignon was good, but not better than the one at The Forge was better. Rib eye was ok, not better than the one I had at Michael Schwartz. Managers came around to see how we were doing, that was nice.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- excellent dinnerjeanDined on 5/23/2014Excellent food and service. Had a birthday celebration and everything was great.Special Features:
- One of the best restaurants!!Jasonmckay515Dined on 5/10/2014Great service, great food, romantic!!!! What more can you ask for ???Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Continued Great Meals & ServiceBB13VIPDined on 5/9/2014All at our table agreed about the food being excellent and great service.Special Features:
- Graduation FriendlyRosie25Dined on 5/4/2014I love Morton's! Always a pleasure whenever I dine. We came for my father's graduation. Our server, Carlos was very attentive and nice. The manager I'm presuming, Daniel helped us make the menus personalized for the event, and he even honored substitutions to their $59.99 three course prix fixe menu because my father is a pesscatarian. All in all great location! Will recommend this to all. Thank you!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- The following 494 reviews are from the Morton's The Steakhouse - North Miami Beach reviews archive.
- Great ambiance, delicious steakMeatloverDined on 5/3/2014Morton's is one of my favorite restaurants, wine suggestion was very goodSpecial Features:
- excellent dinnerjeanDined on 4/28/2014The food was excellent. The service was great. Enjoyed our evening never feeling rushedSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Always greatwineguyVIPDined on 4/19/2014Enjoyed!! Will be back. Food and service excellentSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- HIT AND MISS -- MISS THIS TIMEbekkeorniDined on 4/19/2014I've been to MORTONS - NMB many times, but Saturday night was a MESS! dinner for 4 with reservations. we waited 20 minutes before I asked a manager to get the waiter for drinks/water. DOWN HILL FROM THERE, except for the food. Maybe the night before easter during passover isn't the right time to go. NOISE WAS UNTOLERABLE, even before the place filled up the music was so loud I was bent over the table and talking louder to the person next to me. Follow up requests for butter, bread, an extra spoon- either never came or took a couple of reminders. I was treating 3 friends and it was embaressing thisi was the choice. Yes, the food was good, but at Morton prices- i expect that but the noise & service this trip, think twiceSpecial Features:
- Consistently excellentScrappyDined on 4/18/2014It's always our go to place for special occasions. Great quality and service.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Very pleasant first experiencejuanmeloVIPDined on 4/17/2014This was my first time at this restaurant and I wasn't disappointed. From the wine list (which I couldn't fully enjoy since I was driving) to the excellent service, it was a nice experience. The food was really good, very generous portions, and the ambiance of the restaurant was perfect for our business dinner.Special Features:
- Excellent Sea FoodBB13VIPDined on 4/17/2014On a recent visit we all had excellent steaks. This time we had excellent sea food. It was very well prepared. Service was good on a very busy night.Special Features:
- Great SteakBB13VIPDined on 4/13/2014Party of six. We all had great steaks - made to request. Service was excellent as has been over the past one year.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great steaks!TiffanyVIPDined on 4/5/2014Love the vibrant ambiance. Food is always great and service very attentive.Special Features: