Morton's The Steakhouse - Naperville
1751 Freedom Drive
Naperville, IL 60563Neighborhood:
SteakhousePrice: $50 and over
Morton's The Steakhouse - Naperville
- Dining Style: Fine Dining
- Website: http://www.mortons.com/
- Phone: 6305771372
- Hours of Operation:
Bar: 5:00pm Daily
Monday - Thursday 5:30pm - 10:00pm
Friday - Saturday 5:30pm - 11:00pm
Sunday 5:00pm - 10:00pm
- Payment Options: AMEX,Diners Club,Discover,MasterCard,Visa
- Cuisine: Steak, Seafood, Steakhouse
- Dress Code: Business Casual
- Accepts Walk-Ins: Yes
- Additional Details: Banquet/Private Rooms, Bar Dining, Bar/Lounge, Beer, Full Bar, Non-Smoking Restaurant, Private Room, Wine
- Catering: Private and group dining available. Contact our dedicated Sales and Marketing Manager to plan your next business or social event. Hosting a party at your home or office? Ask about Morton's Prime To Go and Prime Platters!
- Special Events: Morton's in Naperville hosts a variety of special events featuring fine wine & spirits, the best steak and a great time! For more information, visit http://www.mortons.com/naperville
A word from Morton's The Steakhouse - Naperville
Thank you for choosing Morton's The Steakhouse - Naperville. We look forward to serving you. USDA prime-aged beef, succulent seafood, fine wines, chilled cocktails, decadent desserts, crisp white linens and exceptional service...Morton's serves The Best Steak Anywhere. For more than 30 years, Morton's is the steakhouse by which all others are measured. For special events, private dining Boardroom information, worldwide location listing, gift cards and online reservations, visit www.mortons.com.Continued
Foodspotting photosSee all photos
Awards voted by OpenTable diners
- Diners' Choice WinnerBest Overall
- Diners' Choice WinnerBest Ambiance
- Diners' Choice WinnerBest Food
Morton's The Steakhouse - Naperville - Best Restaurants in Naperville ›
Morton's The Steakhouse - Naperville reviews from OpenTable diners
181 reviews since June 23, 2014
- Ambiance4.4Noise LevelModerate
special occasion (152)romantic (102)notable wine list (83)good for groups (50)fit for foodies (47)neighborhood gem (25)hot spot (20)great for outdoor dining (15)vibrant bar scene (13)late-night find (9)great for lunch (7)great for brunch (4)kid-friendly (2)scenic view (1)Show More
- Great steakOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 10/19/2014We went for our anniversary and had a great time. There were personalized menus that had our name on them, wishing us a happy anniversary, and the staff even went out and got flowers for the table. The steak and sundae were spectacular.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- The serviceOpenTable Diner Since 2012Dined on 10/18/2014We had a bad waitress. Mortons is very expensive and I have had better steaks at Gibsons. The waitress didn't mention some of the extras that came with the entree so we ordered 3 sides to share. Really didn't need them.Special Features:
- It's Morton's!SteveDined on 10/18/2014The title says it all...you know what you get with Morton's every time. They have superior service from the host all the way to the bus boys. Everything is finely tuned...the wine list is extensive...the food is amazing...the setting is perfect for any special occasion or just a quiet dinner. Very expensive, but you get what you pay for.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Wonderful Anniversary Dinner!MrsHDined on 10/17/2014We chose to celebrate our 6th Wedding Anniversary at Morton's since we had done so for our 1st Anniversary and remembered it as an excellent dinner and romantic evening. This time did not disappoint! The greeting, the personalized menus, the cocktails, meal and wonderful dessert made our anniversary celebration perfect! The food was prepared perfectly and the chocolate soufle to end the meal was delicious. We decided that we should try and spend EVERY anniversary at Morton's since they made our evening so enjoyable. It's hard to find the quality of food that you find at Morton's. It's true there are over 100 other restaurants in the Naperville area but if you want a top shelf, first class experience, go to Morton's!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Disappointing SteakDisappointedDined on 10/12/2014This was my second time at the restaurant. First time I couldn't say enough good things. This time one person's steak, who ordered it medium rare sent it back because it wasn't cooked enough. They brought the same steak back, smelling burnt, and he said it had no flavor. Paid about $60, will not go back again.Special Features:
- Superficial and PretentiousOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 10/11/2014I booked a reservation a week in advance requesting a quiet romantic table for two as I was taking my husband out for dinner. We arrived 15 minutes prior to our reservation time and waited 20 minutes because the host refused to seat us until it was 7 (even though a number of tables were available). The dining area was loud and anything but romantic. Prices are outrageous and what you get for that is totally not worth it! I spent over $200 that evening and the experience was totally not worth it. This establishment is very pricey, superficial, and pretentious. I would not recommend them to anyone nor will I be going back at any point in my future.
- Great SteakBlueeyedinerDined on 10/4/2014Great Steak, Nice wine list, Nice dinner with wifeSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- LuckyDined on 10/4/2014I was very impressed and would definitely go back. The food was well cooked and and presentation was great. Everyone treated us like we were the only people in the resturant .Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Steak issuesBlondieDined on 10/3/2014Atmosphere was great..Food was ok. My husband's steak was well done..He ordered med rare and mine had a big section of gristle. Lava cake was really dry and a huge disappointment. Probably won't go again.Special Features:
- Fantastic food!OpenTable Diner Since 2005Dined on 10/3/2014Some of the best steaks anywhere; I highly recommend the Cajun Ribeye.Special Features:
- OpenTable Diner Since 2013Dined on 10/3/2014It was our 50th wedding anniversary and we had a very enjoyable dinner. The waitress was very attentive and the food was delicious.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Always Good At MortonsOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 9/30/2014Always a great meal at Mortons. I enjoy visiting Mortons in other cities so often because I know what I am getting.Special Features:
- Great steak, though it's too saltyOpenTable Diner Since 2007VIPDined on 9/28/2014The beef rib was very salty though it's cooked well. The vegi (spinach and mushroom) was very salty, as well. Maybe they were prepared in the same sauce?Special Features:
- Anniversary at Morton'sOpenTable Diner Since 2008Dined on 9/27/2014Went for our anniversary dinner and as always, everything was perfect! Custom header on the menu with our names and date was a very nice touch!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Good Business RestaurantBartDined on 9/25/2014Good food! Good service! Great for business discussions.Special Features:
- What a Place To CelebrateSharonaDined on 9/20/2014From the moment we entered, we were greeted and seated with a personalized menu for the occasion. Steak was superb, sides dishes and appetizer as well. Service perfection. A splurge, but so fun for a special occasion. Loved the complimentary photo too!Special Features:
- Special birthday placeOpenTable Diner Since 2013Dined on 9/13/2014I took a friend to Morton's for a birthday celebration. From the minute we walked in, everyone made a special point to wish Bob a happy birthday. It was special without being like the circus you see at some restaurants. The service was superb. We had such a wonderful time. Everything was perfect!Special Features:
- Mortons - NapervilleDiningDined on 9/13/2014This restaurant was superb. From the atmosphere & food, to the entire staff & service, it was definitely a 5 Star experience!Special Features:
- Great food and perfect settingNOlsonDined on 9/12/2014What a great resturant for date night or special occasion. My wife and I went for our 11th Anniversary. Morton's had personalized menus with our names and years married on them for us and a cozy seating arrangement so we could enjoys company. The food, service and setting was fantastic. This was for us, a resturant where you felt like you could take your time, relax, and actually enjoy your meal and partners company (which is the point of dining).Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- WilliamOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 9/10/2014I would recommend Morton's to those interested in an extensive wine list that enjoy great tasting food. We had reservations and were seated on time. The server was nice, informative and attentive. Great steak!Special Features:
- Guys Night OutKarateDined on 9/8/2014At our annual guys night out, we met for a good meal and conversation at Morton's and we weren't disappointed. The food was good, but the service was somewhat slower than what we would've liked - almost 3 hours to dine. If we weren't catching up on a lot of things, my review of the service would have been lower, but the occasion allowed for time between courses. The prices are quite high so I wouldn't recommend it if you're on a budget or just a regular date night, but it's a nice change for a special occasion. It can get loud based on it being a place for business dinners with clients so larger parties are common. If you want a nice quiet spot, you may or may not find it based on the night.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- dining experienceOpenTable Diner Since 2006Dined on 9/6/2014Nice restaurant. Good food. Nice for a special occasion. The wait staff treats diners very nice.Special Features:
- Morton's - The BestdonniegDined on 9/6/2014We come here 2-4 times a year and the service and food are always excellent. This is our go-to spot for special occasions. The steaks are grilled to perfection. Even the leftovers on the Cajun Ribeye Steak are excellent. In over 10 visits, we've never had poor service or a bad meal.Special Features:
- OpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 9/5/2014We always love everything about Morton's and this visit was no exception, however, we were seated in front of the kitchen and it was noisy. Now we realize we have always been seated in the north and east area. Overall it was still an outstanding evening! Thank you very much. Laura, our server, was phenomenal!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- dinnerawesomeDined on 9/5/2014Service was a little slow at first but meal was outstanding and definitely made up for it. Top notch foodSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Wonderful EveningBellissimaDined on 9/4/2014It was an enjoyable evening. We felt very welcome and our server was pleasant and helpful.Special Features:
- Fantastic Special NightcharDined on 8/30/2014This is a Fantastic restaurant for a very special occasion. Food is superb, service is excellent and ambiance is lovely. It was a great night to celebrate each one of our birthdays.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- disappointedcheeseDined on 8/23/2014I have been to Morton before, so I knew what we were in for. Server was good not great, she got lost for a few. She did check on us after the dinner was served. Both of our steaks were over cooked. I had a bone-in rib eye blacken. Asked for med-rare came out med-well. My wife had a 8oz filet, also med-rare. It was more med, very little pink. For the price of $250.00 with tip, we expected more.Special Features:
- EnjoyableGrantParkDined on 8/23/2014We had great service and great food. Cajun ribeye was awesome! We celebrated our anniversary and the personalized menus and the picture were nice touches. We will definitely return.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- CelebrationrealcarnavoreDined on 8/23/2014I can't think of a better restaurant to celebrate a special day. The food is fantastic, the service is without an equal and the atmosphere is lovely. The courses were well spaced. You never feel rushed or have been waiting for your food. Everyone working at Morton's makes sure you are happy and being taken care of even if you are not sitting in their direct station.Special Features:
- Consistantly good!GinaDined on 8/22/2014Morton's is always a great place to have a group, family, date night dinner! We have never been disappointed from their steaks to seafood to trying new items of the menu.Special Features:
- Special Birthday DinnerLuvfinefoodVIPDined on 8/22/2014Delicious steaks grilled exactly medium rare. They were juicy and tender inside and nicely browned on the outside. It was my son's 21st birthday and they printed special menus with his name on it. He was so surprised. Also, they brought him a mouth watering chocolate molten lava cake with vanilla ice cream.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- PerfectLynneDined on 8/22/2014We are always impressed with Morton's. Their service is impeccable and the food is just outstanding!!!Special Features:
- great turn outOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 8/19/2014Went for a very good friends birthday and everything was done just how I asked. Her name was on the menu. They catered to her dairy sensitivity. FantasticSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Relaxing evening out2foodluvrsDined on 8/16/2014We were met with friendly courtesy as soon as we drove up to the valet. Relaxed in the bar and chatted over our cocktails. We were shown to our table and our questions were answered graciously. Our meal was excellent. Served hot. We never felt rushed and our waited was very attentive. We will be back.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- A dream for special occasionsOpenTable Diner Since 2013Dined on 8/16/2014I have nothing bad to say about my experience here. It was my girlfriend's birthday and they had a special menu for us that wished her a happy birthday, complementary photos, and our waiter was perfect. The food was out of this world. its a little on the expensive side but if you are looking to make it a special occasion this is THE only place to go. The staff is all extremely friendly and personable. I will be coming back here and suggesting it to all my friends and family.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great dining experiencesteakluvrDined on 8/16/2014If you are looking for the perfect special occasion or first date venue, this is it! The staff is very personable, friendly and professional from the valet at the entrance to the maître de and wait staff inside. Classy decor, comfortable seating and at the same time intimate. We were celebrating a birthday and I appreciate that they don't sing happy birthday at your table. What the did do, was special :) we will be back...and soon. Our waiter, Bradley, was very helpful with the menu items. Also, they don't rush you when you are finished.Special Features:
- first trip to MortonsCigaraficionadoDined on 8/15/2014Mortons is our new favorite! Having two little girls, my wife and I don't get out too often, and when we do we usually go to one restaurant (higher end, wont mention name) that we know well. We tried Mortons for the first time for my wife's bday. The experience was outstanding. The steaks were the best we have had anywhere. The service was so seamless that we could just enjoy our time together and not be distracted by anything else. We will be returning to Mortons for our special nights out, or just an after work meal in the bar.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- OpenTable Diner Since 2010Dined on 8/15/2014The food and service was excellent. The wine is over priced so bring your own and take a chance on the corkage fee which the waiter did not charge me so he earned an extra good tip.I would recommend this to a friend.
- MikeDined on 8/13/2014Service and food are outstanding. Of course, this is a very high priced restaurant and you have to know that before you even go.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.