Morton's The Steakhouse - Naperville
1751 Freedom Drive
Naperville, IL 60563Neighborhood:
SteakhousePrice: $50 and over
Morton's The Steakhouse - Naperville
- Dining Style: Fine Dining
- Website: http://www.mortons.com/
- Phone: (630) 577-1372
- Hours of Operation:
Bar: 5:00pm Daily
Monday - Thursday 5:30pm - 10:00pm
Friday - Saturday 5:30pm - 11:00pm
Sunday 5:00pm - 10:00pm
- Payment Options: AMEX,Diners Club,Discover,MasterCard,Visa
- Cuisine: Steak, Seafood, Steakhouse
- Dress Code: Business Casual
- Accepts Walk-Ins: Yes
- Additional Details: Banquet/Private Rooms, Bar Dining, Bar/Lounge, Beer, Full Bar, Non-Smoking Restaurant, Private Room, Wine
- Catering: Private and group dining available. Contact our dedicated Sales and Marketing Manager to plan your next business or social event. Hosting a party at your home or office? Ask about Morton's Prime To Go and Prime Platters!
- Special Events: Morton's in Naperville hosts a variety of special events featuring fine wine & spirits, the best steak and a great time! For more information, visit http://www.mortons.com/naperville
A word from Morton's The Steakhouse - Naperville
Thank you for choosing Morton's The Steakhouse - Naperville. We look forward to serving you. USDA prime-aged beef, succulent seafood, fine wines, chilled cocktails, decadent desserts, crisp white linens and exceptional service...Morton's serves The Best Steak Anywhere. For more than 30 years, Morton's is the steakhouse by which all others are measured. For special events, private dining Boardroom information, worldwide location listing, gift cards and online reservations, visit www.mortons.com.Continued
Foodspotting photosSee all photos
Awards voted by OpenTable diners
- Diners' Choice WinnerBest Overall
- Diners' Choice WinnerBest Food
- Diners' Choice WinnerBest Service
Morton's The Steakhouse - Naperville - Best Restaurants in Naperville ›
Morton's The Steakhouse - Naperville reviews from OpenTable diners
169 reviews since July 29, 2014
- Ambiance4.5Noise LevelModerate
special occasion (141)romantic (93)notable wine list (75)fit for foodies (55)good for groups (48)neighborhood gem (26)hot spot (19)great for outdoor dining (13)vibrant bar scene (11)great for lunch (7)late-night find (7)great for brunch (5)kid-friendly (5)scenic view (2)Show More
- Excellent dining experienceExperiencedDinerVIPDined on 11/21/2014Everything was wonderful. Perfectly cooked steaks, flavorful sides. The crab cake appetizer felt a bit small for the cost, but was very good, nonetheless. The service was all around excellent, attentive yet not intrusive. Not really a fan of having the whole table pulled out, but hey, that's your thing and I get it. The wine list was a good size and contained plenty of options in various price ranges, but it was under-represented in some areas, particularly American Syrah, California outside of Napa and Sonoma, and the region of Washington state, although perhaps just creating a Washington category might rectify the latter. I did feel a bit cornered into an American Cabernet Sauvignon or meritage. We will definitely return!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Never disappointsSatedandSatisfiedDined on 11/15/2014Morton's is our 'Go To' restaurant for special occasions. Though pricey, Morton's has never made us feel our dollars were misspent. Service is attentive, but not intrusive. I marvel at how, though the restaurant is usually full, the noise level never disrupts our conversation. The steak, however, does. Once the steak arrived, we realize our mouths have nothing better to do than to focus on the steak. The crust provide a hint of flavor that enhances, but does not overpower, the taste of the meat itself. Both of us thought that the 16 ounce portion was big enough to provide leftovers for the next day. We were wrong. Morton's also has seafood on the menu, which I am sure is wonderful, but they have steak in their name. We try to avoid filling ourselves before the main event, but the onion loaf they provide is warm, crusty, and soft. Besides being a treat on its own, It does serve to absorb the unique and plentiful cocktails they serve, Though tempted to enjoy a different salad apiece they offer, the portions are sufficient to serve two, so we kept to our favorite -- the iceberg lettuce wedge, topped with bacon and blue cheese. Never does iceberg lettuce taste so good. During this visit, we made the tough decision to pass on the appetizers to ensure we left enough room for the Beef Bacchanal. Since we had been to Morton's previously, we stayed with our favorite accompaniment to the steak-- the creamed spinach -- but decided to try the sauteed brussells sprouts. We now have a new favorite. The dessert menu stirred the traditional argument between or mouths (Yes! Yes!) and our stomachs (No Mas! No Mas!). This time the stomach won. We are looking forward to our next special occasion.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great special place.OpenTable Diner Since 2008VIPDined on 11/14/2014Had another great meal at Morton's. The service is outstanding. Although the meal itself is a little pricey - you should know this going in, you can't beat the great prime steaks. The staff is very gracious and friendly.Special Features:
- Love the staffirishDined on 11/14/2014Every encounter with staff was great. They were gracious, knowledgeable and just the right amount of friendly. Food was very good, especially the steak. Cannot praise enough the Grand Marnier Souffle.I would recommend this to a friend.
- They go out of their way to make it special!SmilesDined on 11/13/2014They are there to please for sure! When I made the reservations, I told them it was our anniversary. They called back to confirm the reservation and ask for my husband's name. They had printed up special menus for us with "Happy Anniversary"with our names and the date. They also came and took a picture of us that they printed up and gave to us before we left. They also gave us one free dessert of our choice (the one we got was $17.50, so I thought that was pretty nice)! It is expensive (for two people it was around $200), but well worth it for a special occasion. The waiter we had was very knowledgable and super nice!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great visitCGiebsDined on 11/8/2014I came here on a date with my girlfriend for our anniversary and it was an incredible night. The servers were very courteous, kind, and prompt. The food was delicious and everything turned out as I expected.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Perfect ServiceOpenTable Diner Since 2011Dined on 11/8/2014I made several requests on my reservation. Service provided gave us the dining experience we were looking for — perfectly.Special Features:
- Saturday dinnerAmgdiningDined on 11/8/2014The entire meal was outstanding. The appetizers, especially the fresh oysters, Scallops and onion soup were delicious. The highlight (besides the in incredible Steaks!) was the truffle cauliflower dish. We celebrated two birthdays at Morton's on Saturday...the complimentary desserts and special service was appreciated.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great food, great serviceChicagotravelerDined on 11/8/2014We were at Morton's celebrating a birthday. They had a special menu made up for our table, with the birthday girl's name on the menu. They took a picture of us and presented it to us at the table. The server was very attentive, but not hovering. She advised us of the specials and took time to go over the menu selections. She took her time and did not rush us, which was great. The food was excellent. I had Chiliean Sea Bass, very well prepared. The soufflé for desert was exceptional, light and airy, the flavor was subtle.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Awesome2fromprairie2dineDined on 11/6/2014Had a wonderful time. George seated us (mater de). Our waiter was Ray. Outstanding service from everyone. Great sides (enough for sharing), broccoli was great. Best apple crisp we've ever had. Can't comment on drinks, as neither of us drink. The steaks are second to none, very good an ample in sizing. Will definitely be back for another special occasion.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- DeliciousOpenTable Diner Since 2011Dined on 11/2/2014Morton's is one of the most consistent dining experiences one can have. The service and food has always been first rate. Is it pricey? Sure, but you get what you pay for, excellence, overall.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Stick with the steak!likesbikesDined on 11/1/2014Another fabulous steak dinner at Morton's. However, my dining companion had the salmon, stuffed shrimp mixed grill and the fish was ordinary and unremarkable at best. Great service - the perfect amount of friendly but not over solicitous. Will be back... for steak!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Mortons does not disappointMaryVIPDined on 11/1/2014I go to Morton's a lot for their happy hour Monday thru Friday, but when I go there for dinner, it's a real treat. Food and service were great. If I had a negative thing to say, the small tables for 2 are to small. But we still had a nice time and the food was delicious!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Special OccasionOpenTable Diner Since 2009Dined on 11/1/2014Morton's made my wife's birthday a very special occasion from the personalized menu and the tableside photo to the complimentary dessert. They do everything top notch; the quality service and food are unmatched.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Morton's NapervilleHD59manDined on 11/1/2014Morton's! Where your never disappointed! Like always a Very Romantic, Hospitable and Palate satisfying!Special Features:
- Comeback regularOrthodocDined on 10/31/2014Morton's was our favorite steak place until Arny sold it, and then it went south. Since Landry's has since taken over, the Morton's reputation has rturned. The dining room has lightened up and made it much more nviting to the diners. the food is back to its exceptional quality, and the service is exceptional. With all the great steak houses in the Chicago, Morton's is at the top of the list!!Special Features:
- Fabulous FindKeikoDined on 10/31/2014First time at Morton's. Friendly staff. Valet parking. Great steaks. A little pricey, but the holiday special dinner was very reasonable and delicious. Caesar salad the best I've had in a long time. Steak perfectly cooked. Other half loved the sour cream mashed potatoes. Dessert too. Can't ask for better. Will return for dinner again soon.Special Features:
- Thank you!Happy123Dined on 10/25/2014Thank you to Morton's in Naperville for making our dining experience most enjoyable. We were there to celebrate my parents 50th Wedding Anniversary and when we arrived they were warming greated by the staff at the front, everyone wished my parents a Happy Anniversary and when we were seated at the table we had personalized menus. Such a nice touch! Laura our waitress was AMAZING!!! LOVED HER!! She was so sweet, friendly, and made sure everyone at the table had an amazing meal! Thank you LAURA!!!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great steakOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 10/19/2014We went for our anniversary and had a great time. There were personalized menus that had our name on them, wishing us a happy anniversary, and the staff even went out and got flowers for the table. The steak and sundae were spectacular.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- The serviceCPAdinerDined on 10/18/2014We had a bad waitress. Mortons is very expensive and I have had better steaks at Gibsons. The waitress didn't mention some of the extras that came with the entree so we ordered 3 sides to share. Really didn't need them.Special Features:
- It's Morton's!SteveDined on 10/18/2014The title says it all...you know what you get with Morton's every time. They have superior service from the host all the way to the bus boys. Everything is finely tuned...the wine list is extensive...the food is amazing...the setting is perfect for any special occasion or just a quiet dinner. Very expensive, but you get what you pay for.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Wonderful Anniversary Dinner!MrsHDined on 10/17/2014We chose to celebrate our 6th Wedding Anniversary at Morton's since we had done so for our 1st Anniversary and remembered it as an excellent dinner and romantic evening. This time did not disappoint! The greeting, the personalized menus, the cocktails, meal and wonderful dessert made our anniversary celebration perfect! The food was prepared perfectly and the chocolate soufle to end the meal was delicious. We decided that we should try and spend EVERY anniversary at Morton's since they made our evening so enjoyable. It's hard to find the quality of food that you find at Morton's. It's true there are over 100 other restaurants in the Naperville area but if you want a top shelf, first class experience, go to Morton's!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Disappointing SteakDisappointedDined on 10/12/2014This was my second time at the restaurant. First time I couldn't say enough good things. This time one person's steak, who ordered it medium rare sent it back because it wasn't cooked enough. They brought the same steak back, smelling burnt, and he said it had no flavor. Paid about $60, will not go back again.Special Features:
- Superficial and PretentiousOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 10/11/2014I booked a reservation a week in advance requesting a quiet romantic table for two as I was taking my husband out for dinner. We arrived 15 minutes prior to our reservation time and waited 20 minutes because the host refused to seat us until it was 7 (even though a number of tables were available). The dining area was loud and anything but romantic. Prices are outrageous and what you get for that is totally not worth it! I spent over $200 that evening and the experience was totally not worth it. This establishment is very pricey, superficial, and pretentious. I would not recommend them to anyone nor will I be going back at any point in my future.
- Great SteakBlueeyedinerDined on 10/4/2014Great Steak, Nice wine list, Nice dinner with wifeSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- LuckyDined on 10/4/2014I was very impressed and would definitely go back. The food was well cooked and and presentation was great. Everyone treated us like we were the only people in the resturant .Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Steak issuesBlondieDined on 10/3/2014Atmosphere was great..Food was ok. My husband's steak was well done..He ordered med rare and mine had a big section of gristle. Lava cake was really dry and a huge disappointment. Probably won't go again.Special Features:
- Fantastic food!OpenTable Diner Since 2005Dined on 10/3/2014Some of the best steaks anywhere; I highly recommend the Cajun Ribeye.Special Features:
- OpenTable Diner Since 2013Dined on 10/3/2014It was our 50th wedding anniversary and we had a very enjoyable dinner. The waitress was very attentive and the food was delicious.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Always Good At MortonsOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 9/30/2014Always a great meal at Mortons. I enjoy visiting Mortons in other cities so often because I know what I am getting.Special Features:
- Great steak, though it's too saltyOpenTable Diner Since 2007VIPDined on 9/28/2014The beef rib was very salty though it's cooked well. The vegi (spinach and mushroom) was very salty, as well. Maybe they were prepared in the same sauce?Special Features:
- Anniversary at Morton'sOpenTable Diner Since 2008Dined on 9/27/2014Went for our anniversary dinner and as always, everything was perfect! Custom header on the menu with our names and date was a very nice touch!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Good Business RestaurantBartDined on 9/25/2014Good food! Good service! Great for business discussions.Special Features:
- What a Place To CelebrateSharonaDined on 9/20/2014From the moment we entered, we were greeted and seated with a personalized menu for the occasion. Steak was superb, sides dishes and appetizer as well. Service perfection. A splurge, but so fun for a special occasion. Loved the complimentary photo too!Special Features:
- Special birthday placeOpenTable Diner Since 2013Dined on 9/13/2014I took a friend to Morton's for a birthday celebration. From the minute we walked in, everyone made a special point to wish Bob a happy birthday. It was special without being like the circus you see at some restaurants. The service was superb. We had such a wonderful time. Everything was perfect!Special Features:
- Mortons - NapervilleDiningDined on 9/13/2014This restaurant was superb. From the atmosphere & food, to the entire staff & service, it was definitely a 5 Star experience!Special Features:
- Great food and perfect settingNOlsonDined on 9/12/2014What a great resturant for date night or special occasion. My wife and I went for our 11th Anniversary. Morton's had personalized menus with our names and years married on them for us and a cozy seating arrangement so we could enjoys company. The food, service and setting was fantastic. This was for us, a resturant where you felt like you could take your time, relax, and actually enjoy your meal and partners company (which is the point of dining).Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- WilliamOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 9/10/2014I would recommend Morton's to those interested in an extensive wine list that enjoy great tasting food. We had reservations and were seated on time. The server was nice, informative and attentive. Great steak!Special Features:
- Guys Night OutKarateDined on 9/8/2014At our annual guys night out, we met for a good meal and conversation at Morton's and we weren't disappointed. The food was good, but the service was somewhat slower than what we would've liked - almost 3 hours to dine. If we weren't catching up on a lot of things, my review of the service would have been lower, but the occasion allowed for time between courses. The prices are quite high so I wouldn't recommend it if you're on a budget or just a regular date night, but it's a nice change for a special occasion. It can get loud based on it being a place for business dinners with clients so larger parties are common. If you want a nice quiet spot, you may or may not find it based on the night.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- dining experienceOpenTable Diner Since 2006Dined on 9/6/2014Nice restaurant. Good food. Nice for a special occasion. The wait staff treats diners very nice.Special Features: