Morton's The Steakhouse - Las Vegas
400 East Flamingo Road
Las Vegas, NV 89169Neighborhood:
SteakhousePrice: $50 and over
Morton's The Steakhouse - Las Vegas
- Dining Style: Fine Dining
- Website: http://www.mortons.com/
- Phone: (702) 893-0703
- Hours of Operation:
Monday - Thursday 5:00pm - 11:00pm
Friday & Saturday 4:00pm - 11:00pm
Sunday 5:00pm - 10:00pm
- Payment Options: AMEX,Diners Club,MasterCard,Visa
- Cuisine: Steak, Seafood, Steakhouse
- Dress Code: Business Casual
- Accepts Walk-Ins: Yes
- Additional Details: Banquet/Private Rooms, Bar Dining, Bar/Lounge, Beer, Full Bar, Non-Smoking Area, Personal wines welcome, Personal wines welcome (corkage fee applies), Private Room, Smoking Area, Wheelchair Access, Wine
- Catering: Private and group dining available. Contact our dedicated Sales and Marketing Manager to plan your next business or social event. Hosting a party at your home or office? Ask about Morton's Prime To Go and Prime Platters!
- Special Events: Morton's in Las Vegas hosts a variety of special events featuring fine wine & spirits, the best steak and a great time! For more information, visit http://www.mortons.com/lasvegas
A word from Morton's The Steakhouse - Las Vegas
Morton's The Steakhouse, the nation's premier steakhouse group, specializes in classic, hearty fare, serving generous portions of USDA prime aged beef, as well as fresh fish, lobster and chicken entrees. The menu features a variety of favorite cuts, including a 24 ounce porterhouse, which is the house specialty; a 16 ounce New York Strip and a 12 ounce double cut filet.Continued
Foodspotting photosSee all photos
Awards voted by OpenTable diners
- Diners' Choice WinnerSpecial Occasion
Morton's The Steakhouse - Las Vegas reviews from OpenTable diners
111 reviews since July 25, 2014
- Ambiance4.5Noise LevelModerate
special occasion (85)romantic (58)notable wine list (40)good for groups (32)fit for foodies (32)neighborhood gem (11)late-night find (6)vibrant bar scene (5)hot spot (4)kid-friendly (3)great for lunch (3)scenic view (3)great for brunch (1)Show More
- NeckenDined on 11/5/2014My wife and I really enjoyed our restaurant experience. It was our 56th Anniversary, and family recommended Morton's to celebrate.Special Features:
- Not the bestChristinaVIPDined on 11/4/2014Steak wasn't seared nicely. It was dull and flaccid. Hash browns were served ice cold. This was, by a landslide, my worst Morton's experience. I will not be back to the Las Vegas location.Special Features:
- DissatisfiedDisappointedDined on 11/2/2014Our waiter was friendly and informative. But the food was not prepared properly as requested, myself included of 10 people. My steak was very dry. The others were not cooked correctly in various ways. Then to have a bus person rush behind the table and drop a glass on the tray and spill on the back of one of the guests, not to stop and apologize, then the waiter offered us free dessert, to find that it was only for the few that complained about their steaks. Then the checks were brought back and readjusted. And the dress code was poor. Exhausting. We not return. Also the time we schedule was not available only to find that the restaurant was empty when we arrived.
- Next Time Ruth's Chris Steak HouseTheTravelingRockwellsDined on 10/31/2014It's very disappointing that I have not received a reply to my survey response I filled out a week ago at www.mymortonsvisit.com that was sent to me from Landry's, Inc. - Morton's The Steakhouse with Subject: We Value Your Feedback. I went into detail about the extremely poor service we received on what I wanted to be a special evening for my wife and daughter. My wife and I have dined at Morton's for years at many of their locations throughout the US and we have always been a loyal customer to Morton's ~ I really expected to hear back from someone at Morton's or corporate Landry's. So much for being a Landry's Select Club member if this is the way you treat your loyal customers. I guess I need to look at Ruth's Chris Steak House now.Special Features:
- Worst food experience at MortonsBhaveshVIPDined on 10/28/2014I go to Mortons for steak. The steaks were not cooked properly but probably due to the poor cuts of meat. Looked nowhere close to what they looked like in the picture. I have had many steaks at Mortons. These were by far the worst. Ambiance was nice due to the fact that it was a Tuesday. Apps and dessert were good. Main course definetly needs work.Special Features:
- Great ServiceOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 10/26/2014We celebrated here for our anniversary. As always, Morton's service is top notch. The food is excellent! Would recommend coming here for fine dining.Special Features:
- Outstanding, Memorable DinnerMom2TwoDined on 10/24/2014When making our reservation through OpenTable, I declared we would be celebrating my husband's birthday. From start to finish, the hosts and wait staff took special care to wish him "Happy Birthday". They printed our menus with that personalized message and my husband was given a top-notch complimentary birthday dessert. Our waiter, Roland, was very attentive and was so courteous as to wait for me to return from the ladies' room before delivering the dessert. To top it off, the food was exceptional; easily the best steak dinners we have enjoyed! We don't often go out for fancy dinners because we have two young children, but experiences like this make us look forward to the next time we're able to. Many thanks!!!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- ExcellentSportsjunkie777Dined on 10/20/2014The BEST in Las Vegas hands down. The steaks are superb, the shrimp cocktail is outstanding, and the customer service is far and above. There were four of us and would all say it was the best meal we had in Vegas.Special Features:
- our anniversaryPhillyDined on 10/18/2014We were blown away with the service. When we received our dinners, the first bite said it all. Everything was over the top. Also the personalized menu was a very nice touch and photo. Thanks for a remarkable evening. Philip AvinaSpecial Features:
- Great, as usualChazzyDined on 10/18/2014Morton's consistently delivers a quality dining experience on all fronts. The service is some of the best in town.Special Features:
- Flawless in their execution!DatedVIPDined on 10/17/2014Inspired, flawless and crazy good in all the ways that count. Excellence incarnate. Arnie would be proud.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- It was all wonderfulArchieDined on 10/16/2014Celebrating my 60 th birthday with family. Food and wine were amazing. Service wonderful. Happy birthday ... Printed on top of our menus!! They took a great family picture of us. Great follow-up with email and phone call. We will go again. A very special birthday dinner to remember .Special Features:
- CompareNickiDined on 10/12/2014Compared with other Morton's locations this one in Vegas is not up to the same standard. Both on service and food it is a disappointment when comparing.Special Features:
- TerrificGreatVIPDined on 10/11/2014We had a wonderful meal! We were allowed to sit and chat with our friends with no rushing.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Thank You!!NeckenDined on 10/11/2014My wife and I had a memorable anniversary dinner at Morton's Steakhouse. It's hard to say what the staff could make improvements on because the service and quality of food exceeded our expectations. Thanks again for a Wonderful time!!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Mortons Las VegasWyomingCowboyDined on 10/6/2014Great food. the service and food quality were outstanding. Background music was a bit loud.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Consistent ExcellenceVeteranVIPDined on 10/4/2014I have been going to Morton's since they opened in locations throughout the world, because it is consistently good and the service excellent. My one continuing concern is the lack of a consistent policy chain wide to honor our military veterans. Some locations do, some don't. I would like to see a chain wide policy of a 20% discount for military veterans, as so many other high end restaurants offer.
- classLindaDined on 10/4/2014Our experience at Morton's was beyond exceptional. The food was out of this world! Served to perfection. The service Mike gave us was A+. The staff was warm & friendly. It was my brothers B.D. & made extra special by giving us menu's with Happy Birthday on it. Gave us a cake & took our picture to remember the occasion. My brother said this was the best B.D. he could remember, from food to staff. Morton's has class written all over it. If you want a dining experience to remember, Morton's is the place!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Must do!FullinDined on 9/28/2014I have eaten at other Morton's in the past. This was by far the best over all dining experience I have had in a long, long time. Excellent service and a perfectly prepared bone in Ribeye. It was our 19 wedding anniversary. Thanks to all the guys and gals ay Morton's LV!!!I would recommend this to a friend.
- Excellent Food and ServiceOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 9/26/2014Excellent food and Service . Had a Blast. Brian who waited on our table was wonderful!Special Features:
- Great food and good timesLVlocalsDined on 9/25/2014My wife and I planned a dinner for my brother's graduation and my father's birthday. Morton's did not disappoint. The food was superb and service was very good. The staff did not rush us at all and I think we closed the place down for the night! If you want a place with class, this is the place for you.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- ServiceOpenTable Diner Since 2009VIPDined on 9/22/2014Service was fantastic and exceeded any expectations I had.Special Features:
- Morton's for a BirthdayOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 9/20/2014Took my son to dinner at Morton's Saturday night. They had a power failure and lost power for about 45 minutes. The management was not sure what to do except to put out more candles. all the people in the restaurant left because they didn't know what else to do. We stayed until we were only people left. Lights came on and we had dinner? My son likes this place and the food. The manager gave us a bottle of wine. All in all we had a good time.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Good, but expensivedanwithaplanDined on 9/20/2014The steak was good, but not notable. All of the food was a la carte which increased the bill significantly. This is not a casual, looking for a decent steakhouse type of restaurant. It is for a night out where you want to impress. For three people we spent almost three bills that was with a couple of beers and a glass of wine.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Not up to Morton StandardsFrankDined on 9/13/2014Location not close to the Strip Salads were not fresh, dessert took for ever to be served and place is downrin This place is not up to other Morton restaurants visited I would consider other steak houses in Vegas next timeSpecial Features:
- Perfect Celebration Dinner!FoodmotoDined on 9/13/2014We had an amazing dinner, the whole staff were incredibly nice to us, and even gave us a photo to remember the night. Best dining experience to date for us!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great Birthday Spot!PartyPattiDined on 9/13/2014We celebrated my husband's 60th birthday at Morton's with his family. We had a wonderful and memorable evening!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Outstanding Restaurant in VegashappydinerDined on 9/12/2014Celebrating my mom's 85th birthday, made online reservation 30 minutes before arrival at Morton's. Welcomed at door, presented with personalized "Happy 85th Birthday Mom" headlining our menus. We were treated like royalty. From the drinks to the fabulous dessert, we were observed from a distance and every need met. I have dined at Morton's in Chicago and Honolulu several times, but the service and quality stand behind the Las Vegas Restaurant.Special Features:
- Poor ServiceDisapointmentDined on 9/5/2014We visit various Morton's throughout the Country. Worst waiter ever. As soon as we asked about the specials, we felt as though his attitude changed and carried out through though meal. We always go to Morton's when we go to Vegas and on vacations. Not sure we will go back to this one.Special Features:
- Service and food to die forcheftobeDined on 9/4/2014Celebrated both my birthday and retirement. As usual, the service was exceptional and the food absolutely wonderful.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Visit to Morton'sBeastDined on 9/3/2014The over all experience was great. They were very accommodating about changing the reservation time. The birthday treat was a nice touch. Some one needs to sharpen the steak knives; they had a hard time slicing the bread and made the meat seem tough to cut. BruceSpecial Features:
- Mortons Steakhouse Las VegasPhilDined on 8/31/2014My second visit this month. One again, my wife's steak was overcooked (two times in a row) and my clients filet tasted like liver (as did my wife's but not as bad). Not sure what that is all about but not close to my level of expectations. Another client was ill the next morning and she had the shrimp with stuffed crab. Our table of six had any other issue as none of us had this dish. My steak was cooked and prepared properly and another client had halibut which he raved about. The cheesecake was excellent. Don't bother with the expresso - served warm (not hot) and horrible flavor.Special Features:
- OpenTable Diner Since 2007Dined on 8/30/2014It was a pretty busy night, service wasn't that attentive, they also changed the whip cream that came with the chocolate souffléSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Morton'sSteakeaterVIPDined on 8/28/2014Had a great dinner and a wonderful time. Would revisit if ever back in Las Vegas.Special Features:
- High classVegascoupleDined on 8/28/2014When we arrived at Morton's, they had personalized menus for us, congratulating us on our anniversary. The ambiance was great, the table was decorated celebratory glitter & they took a picture of us & added a sweet message capturing our celebration. The food was fabulous & the staff was top notch. Everyone we came into contact with wished us a happy anniversary, from our host, our server, the photographer & the manager. It was a great experience!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Birthday DelightOpenTable Diner Since 2007Dined on 8/26/2014I took a good friend here for her birthday celebration and was not disappointed. While I am an out-of-towner I have dined at other Morton restaurants and knew that our time together would be special. That said I did not anticipate the extra effort that the restaurant provided to make our meal so special. It started with their taking a picture of us and then providing copies as a keepsake of the special meal. The food options were plentiful and explained thoroughly. The service was very good. Overall it was a great birthday celebration for my friend as well as myself.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great steakhouse!BurgerDaveDined on 8/25/2014The prime rib steak and lobster tail were awesome and the cocktails amazing!Special Features:
- Son's 21st BirthdaywinemdDined on 8/24/2014The food and service was great, as always. I was particularly impressed with the exceptional attention my son was given for his 21st birthday. He really enjoyed the occasion.Special Features:
- Amazing as usual!mikecarrDined on 8/19/2014We held our wedding reception here and visit again every time we visit vegas...has to be one of the best steakhouses in LV and the cut / taste of the steak is incredible!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Morton's FantasticRushFan55Dined on 8/14/2014The service was excellent and the steaks were prepared perfectly. Highly recommend the cajan rib-eyeSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.