Morton's The Steakhouse - Las Vegas
400 East Flamingo Road
Las Vegas, NV 89169Neighborhood:
Near the Strip
SteakhousePrice: $50 and over
Morton's The Steakhouse - Las Vegas
- Dining Style: Fine Dining
- Website: http://www.mortons.com/
- Phone: 7028930703
- Hours of Operation:
Monday - Thursday 5:00pm - 11:00pm
Friday & Saturday 4:00pm - 11:00pm
Sunday 5:00pm - 10:00pm
- Payment Options: AMEX,Diners Club,MasterCard,Visa
- Cuisine: Steak, Seafood, Steakhouse
- Dress Code: Business Casual
- Accepts Walk-Ins: Yes
- Additional Details: Banquet/Private Rooms, Bar Dining, Bar/Lounge, Beer, Full Bar, Non-Smoking Area, Personal wines welcome, Personal wines welcome (corkage fee applies), Private Room, Smoking Area, Wheelchair Access, Wine
- Catering: Private and group dining available. Contact our dedicated Sales and Marketing Manager to plan your next business or social event. Hosting a party at your home or office? Ask about Morton's Prime To Go and Prime Platters!
- Special Events: Morton's in Las Vegas hosts a variety of special events featuring fine wine & spirits, the best steak and a great time! For more information, visit http://www.mortons.com/lasvegas
A word from Morton's The Steakhouse - Las Vegas
Morton's The Steakhouse, the nation's premier steakhouse group, specializes in classic, hearty fare, serving generous portions of USDA prime aged beef, as well as fresh fish, lobster and chicken entrees. The menu features a variety of favorite cuts, including a 24 ounce porterhouse, which is the house specialty; a 16 ounce New York Strip and a 12 ounce double cut filet.Continued
Foodspotting photosSee all photos
Awards voted by OpenTable diners
- Diners' Choice WinnerSpecial Occasion
Morton's The Steakhouse - Las Vegas - Best Restaurants in Near the Strip ›
Morton's The Steakhouse - Las Vegas reviews from OpenTable diners
115 reviews since May 22, 2014
- Ambiance4.4Noise LevelModerate
special occasion (97)romantic (69)notable wine list (38)good for groups (34)fit for foodies (27)neighborhood gem (8)late-night find (7)hot spot (6)vibrant bar scene (6)great for brunch (4)kid-friendly (4)great for lunch (3)scenic view (2)great for outdoor dining (1)Show More
- Not up to Morton StandardsFrankDined on 9/13/2014Location not close to the Strip Salads were not fresh, dessert took for ever to be served and place is downrin This place is not up to other Morton restaurants visited I would consider other steak houses in Vegas next timeSpecial Features:
- Perfect Celebration Dinner!FoodmotoDined on 9/13/2014We had an amazing dinner, the whole staff were incredibly nice to us, and even gave us a photo to remember the night. Best dining experience to date for us!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great Birthday Spot!PartyPattiDined on 9/13/2014We celebrated my husband's 60th birthday at Morton's with his family. We had a wonderful and memorable evening!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Poor ServiceDisapointmentDined on 9/5/2014We visit various Morton's throughout the Country. Worst waiter ever. As soon as we asked about the specials, we felt as though his attitude changed and carried out through though meal. We always go to Morton's when we go to Vegas and on vacations. Not sure we will go back to this one.Special Features:
- Service and food to die forcheftobeDined on 9/4/2014Celebrated both my birthday and retirement. As usual, the service was exceptional and the food absolutely wonderful.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Visit to Morton'sBeastDined on 9/3/2014The over all experience was great. They were very accommodating about changing the reservation time. The birthday treat was a nice touch. Some one needs to sharpen the steak knives; they had a hard time slicing the bread and made the meat seem tough to cut. BruceSpecial Features:
- Mortons Steakhouse Las VegasPhilDined on 8/31/2014My second visit this month. One again, my wife's steak was overcooked (two times in a row) and my clients filet tasted like liver (as did my wife's but not as bad). Not sure what that is all about but not close to my level of expectations. Another client was ill the next morning and she had the shrimp with stuffed crab. Our table of six had any other issue as none of us had this dish. My steak was cooked and prepared properly and another client had halibut which he raved about. The cheesecake was excellent. Don't bother with the expresso - served warm (not hot) and horrible flavor.Special Features:
- OpenTable Diner Since 2007Dined on 8/30/2014It was a pretty busy night, service wasn't that attentive, they also changed the whip cream that came with the chocolate souffléSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Morton'sSteakeaterVIPDined on 8/28/2014Had a great dinner and a wonderful time. Would revisit if ever back in Las Vegas.Special Features:
- High classVegascoupleDined on 8/28/2014When we arrived at Morton's, they had personalized menus for us, congratulating us on our anniversary. The ambiance was great, the table was decorated celebratory glitter & they took a picture of us & added a sweet message capturing our celebration. The food was fabulous & the staff was top notch. Everyone we came into contact with wished us a happy anniversary, from our host, our server, the photographer & the manager. It was a great experience!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Birthday DelightOpenTable Diner Since 2007Dined on 8/26/2014I took a good friend here for her birthday celebration and was not disappointed. While I am an out-of-towner I have dined at other Morton restaurants and knew that our time together would be special. That said I did not anticipate the extra effort that the restaurant provided to make our meal so special. It started with their taking a picture of us and then providing copies as a keepsake of the special meal. The food options were plentiful and explained thoroughly. The service was very good. Overall it was a great birthday celebration for my friend as well as myself.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great steakhouse!BurgerDaveDined on 8/25/2014The prime rib steak and lobster tail were awesome and the cocktails amazing!Special Features:
- Son's 21st BirthdaywinemdDined on 8/24/2014The food and service was great, as always. I was particularly impressed with the exceptional attention my son was given for his 21st birthday. He really enjoyed the occasion.Special Features:
- Amazing as usual!mikecarrDined on 8/19/2014We held our wedding reception here and visit again every time we visit vegas...has to be one of the best steakhouses in LV and the cut / taste of the steak is incredible!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Morton's FantasticRushFan55Dined on 8/14/2014The service was excellent and the steaks were prepared perfectly. Highly recommend the cajan rib-eyeSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Mortons Steakhouse Las VegasPhilDined on 8/9/2014Recently changed menu. Surf and turf was very good. My wife's steak was over-cooked the first time and under-cooked the second time. Mine was perfect to my liking. They did comp a second helping of bacon-wrapped scallops along with dessert for the troubles.Special Features:
- Dining in style!LaVieEnRoseVIPDined on 8/8/2014Loved the Cajun Ribeye. The macaroni and cheese, and the sautéed spinach are awesome!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- exceptional dining experienceOpenTable Diner Since 2009Dined on 8/5/2014Exceptional staff and service. The food was great and each dish was perfectly prepared especially the filet mignon and baked stuffed shrimp. Our waitress was amazing and most accommodating and very friendly. She made us feel very special. I would highly recommend Morton's Steakhouse to anyone looking for a great dining experience. The atmosphere was pleasant and not too loud.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- richluvsbeefDined on 8/4/2014Morton's as always, was just great!! What a place for the best beef around. Truly enjoyed the meal. Our waiter was great and took time to know us, so he could serve us better. Thanks!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- OpenTable Diner Since 2012Dined on 8/2/2014Service was a little slow, but the restaurant was busy. Food was great. The summer special was a great promotion.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Excedes expectationsGaryDined on 8/1/2014It was my birthday celebration, but did not expect my name on the menu and picture at the table! Great time...we'll be back to our favorite restaurant in town.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- 40th Bithday CelebrationSimpleeatersDined on 8/1/2014Wonderful food and service. Ambiance score was low because the restaurant was close to empty during our mealSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- 31st Anniversary DinnerVineanddineVIPDined on 7/30/2014We spent our 30th at Morton's Las Vegas and enjoyed so much we made the journey for our 31st. They were not prepared for us this year like last year and think they did not know who we were. I normally book through our Morton's VIP line and don't think they read Open Table. Anyway, they gave us a booth and took great care of a wonderful evening. Steaks were done perfect as were sides. After dinner drinks on the house and no charge for corkage as is with the VIP program. Great night at our favorite restaurant.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Excellentveronicak83Dined on 7/29/2014We have traveled all over the country and have been to several Morton's including the original basement restaurant in Chicago. We have never had a bad experience. The service is always excellent and of all the steak restaurants, (Del Frisco's, Shula's, Ruth Chris, Carnevino, Delmonico, Peter Luger, etc., etc., Morton's number one on our list.Special Features:
- Not the best steakhouseMariDined on 7/29/2014Some of the meat we had was great but some was not up to standard. Had better. Good winelist.Special Features:
- Adult Birthday CelebrationFirstFoodieDined on 7/26/2014My boyfriend and I were in Vegas for his birthday. I had been to Morton's before but he hadn't, so I treated him. Morton's never disappoints! You get your own menu saying Happy Birthday, the lava cake is free, and they take your picture and put it in a cute little frame. Our server was Roland and he was excellent! I had the filet mignon and my boyfriend had the NY strip. Best steaks we've ever had. The Mac & Cheese is very tasty as well! We love good food; we're foodies.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Solid steak houseGarylarsDined on 7/26/2014Very good service and food pretty consistent....taxi was hard to get after dining. Had bone in rib eye...done blue rare as ordered. Asparagus nice as well.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great food and great serviceLVlocalsDined on 7/26/2014My wife and I truly enjoyed our evening dining experience. The staff was very welcoming and attentive to our needs. We both had the Cajun Ribeye with grilled asparagus and horseradish mashed potatoes. Everything exceeded our expectations and Morton's did not skimp on the portions. Morton's exemplifies the feeling of "Old Vegas" with its service and atmosphere. I highly recommend it for any great night out.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- not that great an experiencelakiDined on 7/26/2014I ordered the Seared Ahi appetizer the recommended appetizer of the day. After about half an hour wait, our waiter notified us there was a problem with the Ahi and I would need to change my order. He suggested the Ahi tower and I agreed. When it was delivered, I requested a side of wasabi and soon found out there was none in house. I could not believe it as I have eaten this type of appetizer in several states, cities and countries and always had my fish served with wasabi. Our steaks were OK but quickly cooled off as they were served in heavy white plates. The baked potato was overcooked with black edges. They did not charge me for my appetizer which I appreciated, but I doubt if we would go back. This was out first time here.Special Features:
- Birthday dinnerOpenTable Diner Since 2013Dined on 7/25/2014We had an incredible time at my husband's birthday dinner, we reserved a private room, the table was decorated and the menus were personalized...food was excellent and the staff was amazing!!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Best formal restaraunt in VegasVegasBeautyDined on 7/18/2014Morton's is a very elegant, quaint restaraunt if you're looking for fine dining. I had the salmon entree and it was great. Great selection of wines, beers, etc. Great selection of steak as well. Appetizers and sides are great and perfect for sharing. The set up of this restaurant is phenomenal. Service is great and servers are very informative in helping with selections. Expect to have a pretty hefty bill, I did not mind because the food and service were beyond wonderful. You definately get what you pay for here :)Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Inconsistent with other Morton'scajunribeyeluvrDined on 7/10/2014We all ordered the cajun rib-eye which I beleive is the best steak at Morton's but it did not compare to the flavor and texture of the steaks we have eaten at other Morton's locations. Even the Lyonnaise potatoes seemed to be cooked and presented much different than other locations we have visited recently. Staff was very good and attentive, no issues with the service.Special Features:
- Amazing ServiceChuckDined on 7/10/2014We went for my wife's birthday and while the food was great, the service was far beyond expectations! Great people and service.Special Features:
- OpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 7/9/2014great meal ,great service will go back when in vegasSpecial Features:
- Great Birthday Spot!PartyPattiDined on 7/5/2014We had a birthday dinner for one of our friends. When he walked in, they asked his name and they immediately wished him Happy Birthday. He was also very surprised when he saw the menu with his name on it also wishing him Happy Birthday. The entire staff was very friendly and the food was excellent as was the service. They let us take our time to eat and enjoy ourselves. We all had a wonderful evening!Special Features:
- Wil2dineDined on 7/3/2014The restaurant had completed its refurbishment on this visit, with the improvements being noticeable and quite pleasant. From the moment we walked in to our parting, the service was excellent.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Better and BetterBoulderCityDinersDined on 7/2/2014We have been going to Morton's for about 10 years now. We go 4 to 6 times per year for birthdays or anniversary's. We have never had bad food or poor service. This last visit was the BEST. The service was excellent (like always) but the filet's were the absolute best ever. We had 3 filet's and 1 Salmon entree's and we all said it was the best ever. Try it yourself!!Special Features:
- 35 Anniversary mealRonWDined on 7/2/2014Restaurant is always great but the bargain for the 35th Anniversary menu was exceptional. Thanks Morton's.Special Features:
- Great food & good serviceZoe25Dined on 7/1/2014We go to Morton's often. The food never disappoints & the service is always good.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- serviceOpenTable Diner Since 2011Dined on 6/30/2014the service from our waiter (kevin) was bad! not friendly, very slow, we will not be coming back..Special Features: