Morton's The Steakhouse - Hong Kong
Sheraton Hotel & Towers, 4th Level
20 Nathan Road
Kowloon, Hong Kong, 00000Neighborhood:
SteakhousePrice: $50 and over
Morton's The Steakhouse - Hong Kong
- Dining Style: Fine Dining
- Website: http://www.mortons.com/
- Phone: 85227322343
- Hours of Operation:
Dinner: Monday - Saturday: 5:00pm - 11:00pm, Sunday: 4:30pm - 10:00pm
- Payment Options: AMEX,Diners Club,MasterCard,Visa
- Cuisine: Steak, Seafood, Steakhouse
- Dress Code: Business Casual
- Accepts Walk-Ins: Yes
- Additional Details: Banquet/Private Rooms, Bar Dining, Bar/Lounge, Beer, Counter Seating, Full Bar, Happy Hour, Non-Smoking Area, Personal wines welcome, Personal wines welcome (corkage fee applies), Private Room, Smoking Area, Takeout, View, Wheelchair Access, Wine
- Catering: Private and group dining available. Contact our dedicated Sales and Marketing Manager to plan your next business or social event. Hosting a party at your home or office? Ask about Morton's Prime To Go and Prime Platters!
- Private Party Facilities: Morton's - Hong Kong offers a private Morton's Board Room seating from 8 to 12 guests. Wireless microphone & podium available.
- Private Party Contact: The Sales & Marketing Manager 85227322343
- Special Events: Morton's in Hong Kong hosts a variety of special events featuring fine wine & spirits, the best steak and a great time! For more information, visit http://www.mortons.com/hongkong
A word from Morton's The Steakhouse - Hong Kong
Thank you for reserving at Morton's - Hong Kong. We look forward to serving you. USDA prime-aged beef, succulent seafood, fine wines, chilled cocktails, decadent desserts, crisp white linens and exceptional service...Morton's serves The Best Steak Anywhere. For more than 30 years, Morton's is the steakhouse by which all others are measured. For special events, private dining Boardroom information, worldwide location listing, gift cards and online reservations, visit www.mortons.com.Continued
Foodspotting photosSee all photos
Awards voted by OpenTable diners
- Diners' Choice WinnerMost Booked
Morton's The Steakhouse - Hong Kong - Best Restaurants in Kowloon ›
Morton's The Steakhouse - Hong Kong reviews from OpenTable diners
1 reviews since June 22, 2014
- Ambiance4Noise LevelEnergetic
fit for foodies (1)hot spot (1)notable wine list (1)scenic view (1)special occasion (1)vibrant bar scene (1)Show More
- wines123VIPDined on 9/16/2014Morton's Steak house should be on every westerners list of places to eat while in Hon Kong. The food is good but the atmosphere is even better. Don't forget to go during Happy Hour Monday to Friday when they serve free sliders. The oysters are also really good.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Dinner Set OptionsVPBBDined on 6/20/2014As the steak portions are rather large, so hope your restaurant can provide some more dinner set menu choice for guests to try different kinds of food (especially for ladies who eat little but want to try everything)Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Terrible serviceSlowVIPDined on 1/17/2014Had such a terrific experience the week before came back the next week. This time our service was terrible.everyone around us was getting as frustrated a se were. Had this been the experience we had the week befor we would not have returned.Special Features:
- wines123VIPDined on 10/10/2013Best Western restaurants in HK. Although the steaks in NA are better it still remains one of my favorite spots in HK. Happy hour is a panic.Special Features:
- Great Steak in Hong KongDudeDined on 10/10/2013Nice break from the excellent Asian food in Hong Kong. This Morton's is identical to other stateside outlets. Great steaks, sides and desserts, and very accomplished service.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Superb Service - Great FoodNYCinHYDDined on 9/19/2013I had the misfortune of being in Hong Kong during the recent typhoon and had a reservation at Morton's. The staff had to leave early for their safety. The maitre d' was needlessly profuse in his apologies as it would have been unethical to keep people from leaving due to the impending storm. He invited us back the following evening and saw us to our seats and generously comped us each a glass of wine. He reminded me of the maitre d' of a great NYC steakhouse - a true professional and gentleman. The staff was exceedingly professional - they knew when to approach the table and when allow us to dine privately. The food was delicious. The bone in steak which we ordered was cooked precisely to our requests. The vegetable sits - great!
- This is not your typical Morton.wines123VIPDined on 3/11/2013This is not your typical Morton. It has a similar menu but the ambiance is different. Its more friendly. It has a great bar where Westerners often meet to et dinner. If you looking for North American food in HK nothing beats Morton. The steak in okay. Its better in the USA.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- One of the best steaks in Hong KongOpenTable Diner Since 2012Dined on 8/18/2012Every time we eat at Morton's the experience is consistently excellent. The food and service were great and a good vibe in the room. We will be back soon.Special Features:
- Best steakhouse in Asia andDin23VIPDined on 6/23/2012Best steakhouse in Asia and some of the best service of any Hong Kong restaurant.
- Possibly one the best steaksOpenTable Diner Since 2011Dined on 7/21/2011Possibly one the best steaks I have ever eaten........Special Features:
- Authentic steaks with a view!OpenTable Diner Since 2011Dined on 5/13/2011Pricey but worth it. Be sure to try the prime rib if you are there on a Friday or Saturday. Nice for tourists too because of the view. Standouts include the lobster bisque, the chocolate cake and sundae. Watch out for the steaks, they are huge, if youre not a big eatter then prepare to share. Staff are patient and attentive. Better for families rather than business or romantic dinners, as it does get moderately noisy there. Come here if you don't mind hearing at least a couple birthday songs being sung during your visit!Special Features:
- Morton's in Kowloon neverawesomenessDined on 2/26/2011Morton's in Kowloon never disappoints. Morton's can be inconsistent in other places, but in Kowloon, they've always nailed it. Great black and bleu filet.
- I have been to quite a numberOpenTable Diner Since 2007VIPDined on 6/13/2010I have been to quite a number of Morton in Canada and US; food is as good as all the other; however, service is one of the worst.
- It was surprising to see theOpenTable Diner Since 2007Dined on 3/23/2010It was surprising to see the price of a porterhouse for $80USD and a porterhouse for 2 for $160USD. I think they claim to import the beef from the US but give me a break. As an American that frequents steak restaurants often I was just plain surprised. I would understand if it was Kobe but it's not. I asked for medium rare and they served it as medium. It wasn't as juicy as it should've been. Lyonnaise potatoes was very bland. Needless to say this was a very disappointing steak dinner. I lied that it was my birthday so I could get a free cake to make up for the inadequate dinner. Take that HK Morton's! Don't waste your money here if you're looking for a quality steak. Use the money for a massage instead.Special Features:
- A fantastic Service. At theOpenTable Diner Since 2006Dined on 10/19/2009A fantastic Service. At the beginning, the server presents all variety of food at the table. You have a nice view to Hong Kong Island. The Atmosphere is realy amazing.Special Features:
- they made my wife's birthdayOpenTable Diner Since 2008Dined on 3/6/2009they made my wife's birthday really special. The service was great and good food. It was worth it.Special Features:
- Steak quality is not goodOpenTable Diner Since 2007Dined on 11/16/2007Steak quality is not good as D.Diamond details level.
- Best steak in Hong Kong. EvenOpenTable Diner Since 2006VIPDined on 10/20/2007Best steak in Hong Kong. Even though the food it's way too much somehow you find room for it since it's excellent. Friendly staff but need some training. The restaurant is beautiful but way too noisy, I guess american expatriate are always loud everywhere they go.Special Features: