Morton's The Steakhouse - King of Prussia
The Pavilion at King of Prussia Mall
King of Prussia, PA 19406Neighborhood:
King of Prussia
SteakhousePrice: $50 and over
Morton's The Steakhouse - King of Prussia
- Dining Style: Fine Dining
- Website: http://www.mortons.com/
- Phone: (610) 491-1900
- Hours of Operation:
Monday-Thursday: The Bar opens at 4:45pm, Dinner: 5-10pm
Friday-Saturday: The Bar opens at 4:45pm, Dinner: 5-11pm
Sunday: Bar & Dinner 4-9pm
- Payment Options: AMEX,Diners Club,Discover,MasterCard,Visa
- Cuisine: Steak, Seafood, Steakhouse
- Executive Chef: Scott Houchins
- Dress Code: Business Casual
- Accepts Walk-Ins: Yes
- Additional Details: Banquet/Private Rooms, Bar Dining, Bar/Lounge, Beer, Full Bar, Happy Hour, Non-Smoking Area, Non-Smoking Restaurant, Personal wines welcome, Personal wines welcome (corkage fee applies), Private Room, Smoking Area, Takeout, Wheelchair Access, Wine
- Catering: Private and group dining available. Contact our dedicated Sales and Marketing Manager to plan your next business or social event. Hosting a party at your home or office? Ask about Morton's Prime To Go and Prime Platters!
- Special Events: Morton's in King of Prussia hosts a variety of special events featuring fine wine & spirits, the best steak and a great time! For more information, visit http://www.mortons.com/kingofprussia
A word from Morton's The Steakhouse - King of Prussia
Thank you for reserving at Morton's The Steakhouse - King of Prussia. We look forward to serving you. USDA prime-aged beef, succulent seafood, fine wines, chilled cocktails, decadent desserts, crisp white linens and exceptional service...Morton's serves The Best Steak Anywhere. For more than 30 years, Morton's is the steakhouse by which all others are measured. For special events, private dining Boardroom information, worldwide location listing, gift cards and online reservations, visit www.mortons.com.Continued
Foodspotting photosSee all photos
Awards voted by OpenTable diners
- Diners' Choice WinnerBest Service
- Diners' Choice WinnerSpecial Occasion
- Diners' Choice WinnerSteak
Morton's The Steakhouse - King of Prussia - Best Restaurants in King of Prussia ›
Morton's The Steakhouse - King of Prussia reviews from OpenTable diners
145 reviews since July 26, 2014
- Ambiance4.3Noise LevelModerate
special occasion (114)romantic (68)fit for foodies (55)notable wine list (54)good for groups (32)neighborhood gem (13)vibrant bar scene (11)hot spot (8)kid-friendly (5)great for lunch (3)late-night find (3)scenic view (3)great for outdoor dining (1)Show More
- anniversaryOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 11/20/2014Celebrated 10th anniversary. Everyone made it a truly special night for us.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Royal TreatmentMarkDined on 11/15/2014My wife and I were there for a special occasion this time and were given the royal treatment. All staff recognized our anniversary, they were extremely attentive, the food was good (as always), and they took a picture and gave it to us at the end of the meal. Nice touch.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Food--Great, Service--Not so muchUnionBillDined on 11/15/2014The food was excellent and prepared to everyone's tastes, but we thought the service left a bit to be desired. The staff was very friendly but the little things you become accustomed to at Morton's were missing. We had to pour our own wine, no one offered fresh ground pepper for our salads, and no one seemed to watching out for our water glasses. After the entree dishes were cleared away, no one came to brush the crumbs away, and we must have waited more than 20 minutes before anyone appeared to offer coffee and desserts. We were celebrating four birthdays, so they comped four desserts, which was a nice touch. The noise level was high (not "energetic") although admittedly we probably contributed to it. All in all, the inattentiveness to those details detracted from an otherwise good experience.
- great food. over pricedOpenTable Diner Since 2011Dined on 11/15/2014food and service are excellent. But, honestly 193.00 dollars for one beer a diet coke, one appetizer, 2 main courses, 2 side dishes is outrageous. it was nice to go to one time. But i can cook a good steak just as well as them on my grill for a lot less. I wont be back if I am paying. if you like good food for an outrageously inflated price this is your place.Special Features:
- Grade A ServiceOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 11/12/2014Took my mother here for her birthday. It was wonderful. We were personally greeted by name, they had a special menu that said Happy Birthday that Mom took home at the end of the night, they gave mom an amazing chocolate molten cake in celebration of her birthday. Every person that came to the table from the water boy to the manger greeted mom with a Happy Birthday. She felt very special. Service was impeccable. Every time they cleared a plate the waiter cleaned the crumbs from the table, water glass was always full and brought clean utensils for each course of our meal. I would recommend this to anyone for a special occasion.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Small birthday partyina1150Dined on 11/9/2014We were a party of 4 celebrating a 68th birthday party. The birthday party menus were a nice touch, a name on the take-away menus would have been even nicer. The waiter went out of his way to be accommodating - so much so that his approach was overbearing - and he was less than attentive while being so obsequeous. While taking the original order, he forgot to take the entree order for one of us and we had to flag him down. Two of us ordered soda's which were not delivered until we once again had to flag him down. The lobster was underdone. The 'birthday boy' had his dessert comped and for serving an underdone lobster -which was replaced after the rest of the diners completed their meal - the other diner had her desser comped - not the meal.Special Features:
- lovinglife74Dined on 11/8/2014We go to Morton's for special occasions - it was my husband's 74th birthday. Loved the photo our waitress took of the two of us and loved the complimentary dessert - Godiva chocolate cake. Can't wait for the next celebration dinner at Morton's!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- AwesomewowowowDined on 11/7/2014Took my wife here for anniversary, first time at Morton's - The Experience was perfect. Special Menu with Happy Anniverssary on it. Staff remembered and treated us well.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Wow69erVIPDined on 11/7/2014After being disappointed at another Steakhouse recently, this made up for it. The food, & service was great, and the fact that a manager came to visit our table several times, meant a lot. It was well worth the 1hr drive.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- The Best SteakhouseChesterbrookDined on 11/6/2014For me, Morton's is the best steakhouse chain. Ruth's Chris is a respectable second, followed in the distance by Flemings, Sullivans and a few others. (In fairness, it has been a while since I have been to a Capital Grille - from what I remember of them they would be closer to a Morton's than a Flemings). Ate at the Morton's at KOP a few days ago and had the as expected excellent meal. Service was great - all good. The one off note though is that the place was almost empty, and on a Thursday night. This is a concern since I want the place to thrive. Not sure what the issue is - the only thing that comes to mind are the prices - which are quite high. It had been a year since I had last dined there and I think that prices had gone up a bit.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Aways perfect!elkinsparkeatersDined on 11/5/2014Whenever we crave a delicious perfectly grilled steak, we head for Morton's. Easy to taste the high quality of the beef, perfectly seasoned and grilled to our liking.We have tried many steak houses and Morton's is by far our favorite. To be fair, we have never ordered any other of their offerings which are many. I would guess that they are prepared in the same meticulous manner as their beef. Service is efficient, friendly, but not solicitous. Wine specials are a treat. Rarely do we have room for dessert so I cannot comment .Special Features:
- Best TimeOpenTable Diner Since 2012Dined on 11/1/2014We were recently there for our 15th Anniversary and we simply had the best time. The Manager was so accommodating and went above and beyond to make sure we had a memorable time. Our waitress too was the best, she did everything right and helped make this a very special time for us. If you do go to Morton's and I highly recommend that you do, the steaks are great but if you don't try the pork or even the veal chop you will be missing out. Also if you can try the seafood appetizer for two. But you will always find yourself going back because of the people.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Waitress & service was horrible.NothappyDined on 10/31/2014We waited more than 20 for our salads, and appetizer. The wait and service and so bad we spoke with the GM, Christopher. We will not be patronizing this establishment ever again.
- Wrong & coldCoupleofdinersVIPDined on 10/31/2014Morton's must be cutting back on the kitchen staff since getting a properly cooked steak is a consistent challenge. And then it comes with sides that are not hot. So while you wait to get the steak fixed, your companion is eating his/her dinner & is done by the time your steak comes back. This has happened to us several times at this Morton's location. For these prices, there should be no mistakes.
- Good food - expensive drinkGunrunner74Dined on 10/26/2014The food here is great, from the appetizers to the desserts. It is a very expensive dinner, but it's great for a date. Drink somewhere else, the alcohol prices will cripple your wallet.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Yum!IndyVIPDined on 10/25/2014Had a great, great dinner with the most amazing waiter (don't remember his name!!) with a delicious salad and yummy Shrimp Alexander and truffle fries!!!! The service could not have been better and the extra effort put forth by this waiter (we thought he had a future as an actor, but he told us he was going to be a lawyer! Either way--A success!!) made the evening truly special. A question by one of our group about their steak prompted a lightning quick response from management (maitre d??, not sure who it was!!) and a free dessert! Will definitely be back! As a matter of fact, can't wait to go back!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Sharp1Dined on 10/24/2014We had a party of ten that was provided a private dining room and it was perfect for our group. Regarding the food, everything was very good except I felt that the sides where not as large as I remember them. They could be shared by two people but no more that. Also, they made a mistake on the salad for two of our party and then those same two, they cooked the staek the way the other person wanted it. Not expected from Morton's. Overall, we had a memorable evening.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- excellent!bronko1975Dined on 10/20/2014Food, service and total experience was excellent..........................Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great place to dineEagleBobDined on 10/18/2014The staff was both professional , hospitable, and caring. The food was excellent and done correctly, with just the right amount of time. I can think of nothing bad to say about our experience. Will definately return. It's nice to dine with other people who care about the way they dress and behave.Special Features:
- Great ExperianceDhillDined on 10/18/2014Came here for our first time to celebrate our Anniversary and our waitress Jen was great! The food was to die for! Because of it being our anniversary our menus were specially printed and they took a picture of us. As well as dessert was on the house! An overall wonderful Experiance and we will definitely be back again!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- CathyDined on 10/12/2014The service was exceptional. Menu allowed various choices. Enjoyed the salad which was a tossed salad that was nicely cut up and included multiple ingredients. While my husband had a steak that was cooked to his liking, I chose the assorted seafood which was delicious. The bread which was lightly seasoned with onion was warm and tasty. I have eaten here before and each time is just a joy because sometimes you don't want the noisy loud sports bar atmosphere and this is just my idea of a special outing where you can hear your partner or group's conversation.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- More good new stuff on the menu!CrustyCurmudgeonVIPDined on 10/11/2014Gnocchi? Where am I? The fall specials are in & quite fine - a new salad looks good (although we stuck with our usual chopped). But seeing the word "gnocchi" on a Morton's menu made me wonder if I was in the wrong place. No, it's definitely the right place - even for gnocchi. As the menu morphs, the experience changes from the same old same old, which we truly love(d), to at least a few new things to try every few visits - which we've discovered we also love. Thankfully, some of the new things we really enjoy have become staples (e.g. broccoli florets), while the great steaks remain great steaks. I'll miss the watermelon salad & the heirloom carrots - but now I have the anticipation of someday seeing them again. Bring back steak fries!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Morton's SteakhouseCarlosDined on 10/10/2014We came here for our 5th year anniversary celebration. We wanted to go somewhere special and they didn't let us down. It was our first time here. The hostess who greeted us was nice, friendly, wished us happy anniversary, and got us seated very promptly upon arrival. Our waiter came to our table and wished us a happy anniversary as well. He was friendly, attentive, informative, and funny. Very good waiter. We ordered drinks that were good. Appetizer was good. I ordered a med.well bone - in ribeye which was really good. My wife ordered a med.well ny strip which they butterflied for her. She stated she shouldn't have gotten it butterflied but it was good. Complimentary desert was nice. Menu is pricey but overall it was a great experience.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Top 10 in the countryLOU27VIPDined on 10/4/2014I have reviewed this particular Mortons numerous times. Each review gets better and better. You cannot believe how good the service and food is until you've experienced it for yourself. It never disappoints!!!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- A to night to rememberCJ2011Dined on 10/4/2014This night was better than I ever imagined the food was great, service was awesome, and hospitality was beyond belief would recommend anyone to go this place for a special occacision.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Not what it used to beOpenTable Diner Since 2004VIPDined on 10/4/2014The steaks were good, but when you pay an extra 10-20% for toppings like "oscar style" or blue cheese butter, you expect to get a decent serving of it. Waters were not filled regularly, and the extra tables they have added to contribute to profits makes this feel way too congested and noisy for the price.
- Great place for special occasionrjwolfgangDined on 10/2/2014I celebrated my birthday there and they treated me with a free dessert. It was a very delicious meal and the steak was cooked to perfection.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- At-Bar dining was great fitOpenTable Diner Since 2012Dined on 9/27/2014Short of time, we ate dinner 7:30 at the bar -- delicious comfort food, Burger with mashed P 's, onion soup and Short rib Tacos. The bar staff was impeccably attentive and friendlySpecial Features:
- Excellent all aroundAstiVIPDined on 9/27/2014This was our first time at Morton's and it will not be our last. We enjoyed a wonderful meal from start to finish and our server, Mary, was fantastic. We were definitely impressed with the level of service and quality of food. We will definitely be coming back!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Anniversary dinnernewbiefoodieDined on 9/27/2014We heard of Morton's but had never eaten there until now. My steak was cooked perfectly and melted in my mouth. The coffee with our dessert was heavenly. Our menus were printed especially for our anniversary. Our waiter was wonderful.Special Features:
- Many timesSteveDined on 9/26/2014As always great food and great service when my wife and I are looking for a steak dinner Morton's is always our choiceSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Excellence In DiningOpenTable Diner Since 2011Dined on 9/21/2014Spent the evening at Mortons celebrating my birthday on Sunday September 21st. Dinner was superb as was the service. A first rate dining experience to be sure.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Made to feel right at homewpgeigerVIPDined on 9/20/2014My wife and I visited Morton's for the first time on 9/20/14. We have been to Ocean Prime, Capital Grille and Ruth's Chris a few times so we were hoping for more of the same goodness that we had there, at Morton's. We were not disappointed. Had an 8 o'clock reservation. After a short wait, maybe 10 minutes, we were seated. Our waiter, Kevin, was very good and was one of the better waiters we have had. Our dinners were perfect. I had the 12 oz filet, the wife a stuffed shrimp. Desserts were killer as well (Chocolate Lava Cake & Cheesecake). The one thing that I left there thinking about was, our side. The MAC & CHEESE! Holy smokes was that amazing. We will definitely return.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Made hubby's birthday specialAddictedToGoodFiodDined on 9/20/2014Great, personal service. Special birthday menu and photo taken of dinner party. Our waiter was attentive and seemed genuinely happy to serve us. Food was delicious - you could have cut that steak with a spoon. Lemon drop martini was perfection.Special Features:
- Awesome placesungDined on 9/19/2014I went here for our anniversary, they had the most great dishes and services. They gave us free desert and free photo. I would love to comeback.Special Features:
- The ultimate comfort foodCrustyCurmudgeonVIPDined on 9/19/2014There's not much more to say - Morton's is big time comfort food at its best: great, consistent, served beautifully & well by an outstanding staff. They're very proud of their wine list, which has some truly fine offerings that sit firmly over a modest base of excellent choices at lower prices (accepting the rather high markup as the cost of keeping them open, which is worth it to us). Don't ignore the "other side of the menu" - fish, chicken & vegetables are all wonderful too. We sometimes have to eat at other high end steak chains when others throw the party - but for our money, it's Morton's every time. Oysters, filet, broccolini & fries........fantastic!! Yes, it's truly hard to be simple.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Awesome All AroundmommagirlDined on 9/13/2014Love Morton's! Service is always outstanding, food is delicious. My husband and I like to go out for a nice night every few months. It was a while since we hit Morton's but they did not disappoint. We had a great waiter, great drinks and great food. Made for an awesome date night!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- OutstandingPMDinerDined on 9/13/2014Our server was outstanding. Food was very good. Tables were a little close and atmosphere was a little noisy for a romantic dinner.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- WonderfulDined on 9/13/2014We were celebrating our sons recent graduation from Temple University and felt that accomplishment deserved to be celebrated at a special location. We've dined at Morton's for other special occasions and felt this was a right fit for this one. Our family had an enjoyable time and a wonderful meal!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great meal,great scene but service?OpenTable Diner Since 2012Dined on 9/13/2014Great food, great wine, lively scene but very slow service...especially considering how much we were paying to be there.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.