Morton's The Steakhouse - King of Prussia
The Pavilion at King of Prussia Mall
King of Prussia, PA 19406Neighborhood:
King of Prussia
SteakhousePrice: $50 and over
Morton's The Steakhouse - King of Prussia
- Dining Style: Fine Dining
- Website: http://www.mortons.com/
- Phone: 6104911900
- Hours of Operation:
Monday-Thursday: The Bar opens at 4:45pm, Dinner: 5-10pm
Friday-Saturday: The Bar opens at 4:45pm, Dinner: 5-11pm
Sunday: Bar & Dinner 4-9pm
- Payment Options: AMEX,Diners Club,Discover,MasterCard,Visa
- Cuisine: Steak, Seafood, Steakhouse
- Executive Chef: Scott Houchins
- Dress Code: Business Casual
- Accepts Walk-Ins: Yes
- Additional Details: Banquet/Private Rooms, Bar Dining, Bar/Lounge, Beer, Full Bar, Happy Hour, Non-Smoking Area, Non-Smoking Restaurant, Personal wines welcome, Personal wines welcome (corkage fee applies), Private Room, Smoking Area, Takeout, Wheelchair Access, Wine
- Catering: Private and group dining available. Contact our dedicated Sales and Marketing Manager to plan your next business or social event. Hosting a party at your home or office? Ask about Morton's Prime To Go and Prime Platters!
- Special Events: Morton's in King of Prussia hosts a variety of special events featuring fine wine & spirits, the best steak and a great time! For more information, visit http://www.mortons.com/kingofprussia
A word from Morton's The Steakhouse - King of Prussia
Thank you for reserving at Morton's The Steakhouse - King of Prussia. We look forward to serving you. USDA prime-aged beef, succulent seafood, fine wines, chilled cocktails, decadent desserts, crisp white linens and exceptional service...Morton's serves The Best Steak Anywhere. For more than 30 years, Morton's is the steakhouse by which all others are measured. For special events, private dining Boardroom information, worldwide location listing, gift cards and online reservations, visit www.mortons.com.Continued
Foodspotting photosSee all photos
Awards voted by OpenTable diners
- Diners' Choice WinnerNotable Wine List
- Diners' Choice WinnerSpecial Occasion
- Diners' Choice WinnerSteak
Morton's The Steakhouse - King of Prussia - Best Restaurants in King of Prussia ›
Morton's The Steakhouse - King of Prussia reviews from OpenTable diners
130 reviews since July 2, 2014
- Ambiance4.3Noise LevelModerate
special occasion (101)romantic (60)fit for foodies (45)notable wine list (44)good for groups (24)neighborhood gem (10)vibrant bar scene (9)hot spot (8)kid-friendly (5)great for lunch (3)late-night find (3)scenic view (3)great for outdoor dining (1)Show More
- Good food - expensive drinkOpenTable Diner Since 2011Dined on 10/26/2014The food here is great, from the appetizers to the desserts. It is a very expensive dinner, but it's great for a date. Drink somewhere else, the alcohol prices will cripple your wallet.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Yum!IndyVIPDined on 10/25/2014Had a great, great dinner with the most amazing waiter (don't remember his name!!) with a delicious salad and yummy Shrimp Alexander and truffle fries!!!! The service could not have been better and the extra effort put forth by this waiter (we thought he had a future as an actor, but he told us he was going to be a lawyer! Either way--A success!!) made the evening truly special. A question by one of our group about their steak prompted a lightning quick response from management (maitre d??, not sure who it was!!) and a free dessert! Will definitely be back! As a matter of fact, can't wait to go back!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- OpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 10/24/2014We had a party of ten that was provided a private dining room and it was perfect for our group. Regarding the food, everything was very good except I felt that the sides where not as large as I remember them. They could be shared by two people but no more that. Also, they made a mistake on the salad for two of our party and then those same two, they cooked the staek the way the other person wanted it. Not expected from Morton's. Overall, we had a memorable evening.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- excellent!bronko1975Dined on 10/20/2014Food, service and total experience was excellent..........................Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great place to dineEagleBobDined on 10/18/2014The staff was both professional , hospitable, and caring. The food was excellent and done correctly, with just the right amount of time. I can think of nothing bad to say about our experience. Will definately return. It's nice to dine with other people who care about the way they dress and behave.Special Features:
- Great ExperianceDhillDined on 10/18/2014Came here for our first time to celebrate our Anniversary and our waitress Jen was great! The food was to die for! Because of it being our anniversary our menus were specially printed and they took a picture of us. As well as dessert was on the house! An overall wonderful Experiance and we will definitely be back again!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- CathyDined on 10/12/2014The service was exceptional. Menu allowed various choices. Enjoyed the salad which was a tossed salad that was nicely cut up and included multiple ingredients. While my husband had a steak that was cooked to his liking, I chose the assorted seafood which was delicious. The bread which was lightly seasoned with onion was warm and tasty. I have eaten here before and each time is just a joy because sometimes you don't want the noisy loud sports bar atmosphere and this is just my idea of a special outing where you can hear your partner or group's conversation.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- More good new stuff on the menu!CrustyCurmudgeonVIPDined on 10/11/2014Gnocchi? Where am I? The fall specials are in & quite fine - a new salad looks good (although we stuck with our usual chopped). But seeing the word "gnocchi" on a Morton's menu made me wonder if I was in the wrong place. No, it's definitely the right place - even for gnocchi. As the menu morphs, the experience changes from the same old same old, which we truly love(d), to at least a few new things to try every few visits - which we've discovered we also love. Thankfully, some of the new things we really enjoy have become staples (e.g. broccoli florets), while the great steaks remain great steaks. I'll miss the watermelon salad & the heirloom carrots - but now I have the anticipation of someday seeing them again. Bring back steak fries!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Morton's SteakhouseCarlosDined on 10/10/2014We came here for our 5th year anniversary celebration. We wanted to go somewhere special and they didn't let us down. It was our first time here. The hostess who greeted us was nice, friendly, wished us happy anniversary, and got us seated very promptly upon arrival. Our waiter came to our table and wished us a happy anniversary as well. He was friendly, attentive, informative, and funny. Very good waiter. We ordered drinks that were good. Appetizer was good. I ordered a med.well bone - in ribeye which was really good. My wife ordered a med.well ny strip which they butterflied for her. She stated she shouldn't have gotten it butterflied but it was good. Complimentary desert was nice. Menu is pricey but overall it was a great experience.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Top 10 in the countryLOU27VIPDined on 10/4/2014I have reviewed this particular Mortons numerous times. Each review gets better and better. You cannot believe how good the service and food is until you've experienced it for yourself. It never disappoints!!!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- A to night to rememberCJ2011Dined on 10/4/2014This night was better than I ever imagined the food was great, service was awesome, and hospitality was beyond belief would recommend anyone to go this place for a special occacision.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Not what it used to beOpenTable Diner Since 2004VIPDined on 10/4/2014The steaks were good, but when you pay an extra 10-20% for toppings like "oscar style" or blue cheese butter, you expect to get a decent serving of it. Waters were not filled regularly, and the extra tables they have added to contribute to profits makes this feel way too congested and noisy for the price.
- Great place for special occasionrjwolfgangDined on 10/2/2014I celebrated my birthday there and they treated me with a free dessert. It was a very delicious meal and the steak was cooked to perfection.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- At-Bar dining was great fitOpenTable Diner Since 2012Dined on 9/27/2014Short of time, we ate dinner 7:30 at the bar -- delicious comfort food, Burger with mashed P 's, onion soup and Short rib Tacos. The bar staff was impeccably attentive and friendlySpecial Features:
- Excellent all aroundAstiVIPDined on 9/27/2014This was our first time at Morton's and it will not be our last. We enjoyed a wonderful meal from start to finish and our server, Mary, was fantastic. We were definitely impressed with the level of service and quality of food. We will definitely be coming back!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Anniversary dinnernewbiefoodieDined on 9/27/2014We heard of Morton's but had never eaten there until now. My steak was cooked perfectly and melted in my mouth. The coffee with our dessert was heavenly. Our menus were printed especially for our anniversary. Our waiter was wonderful.Special Features:
- Many timesSteveDined on 9/26/2014As always great food and great service when my wife and I are looking for a steak dinner Morton's is always our choiceSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Excellence In DiningOpenTable Diner Since 2011Dined on 9/21/2014Spent the evening at Mortons celebrating my birthday on Sunday September 21st. Dinner was superb as was the service. A first rate dining experience to be sure.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Made to feel right at homewpgeigerVIPDined on 9/20/2014My wife and I visited Morton's for the first time on 9/20/14. We have been to Ocean Prime, Capital Grille and Ruth's Chris a few times so we were hoping for more of the same goodness that we had there, at Morton's. We were not disappointed. Had an 8 o'clock reservation. After a short wait, maybe 10 minutes, we were seated. Our waiter, Kevin, was very good and was one of the better waiters we have had. Our dinners were perfect. I had the 12 oz filet, the wife a stuffed shrimp. Desserts were killer as well (Chocolate Lava Cake & Cheesecake). The one thing that I left there thinking about was, our side. The MAC & CHEESE! Holy smokes was that amazing. We will definitely return.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Made hubby's birthday specialAddictedToGoodFiodDined on 9/20/2014Great, personal service. Special birthday menu and photo taken of dinner party. Our waiter was attentive and seemed genuinely happy to serve us. Food was delicious - you could have cut that steak with a spoon. Lemon drop martini was perfection.Special Features:
- Awesome placesungDined on 9/19/2014I went here for our anniversary, they had the most great dishes and services. They gave us free desert and free photo. I would love to comeback.Special Features:
- The ultimate comfort foodCrustyCurmudgeonVIPDined on 9/19/2014There's not much more to say - Morton's is big time comfort food at its best: great, consistent, served beautifully & well by an outstanding staff. They're very proud of their wine list, which has some truly fine offerings that sit firmly over a modest base of excellent choices at lower prices (accepting the rather high markup as the cost of keeping them open, which is worth it to us). Don't ignore the "other side of the menu" - fish, chicken & vegetables are all wonderful too. We sometimes have to eat at other high end steak chains when others throw the party - but for our money, it's Morton's every time. Oysters, filet, broccolini & fries........fantastic!! Yes, it's truly hard to be simple.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Awesome All AroundmommagirlDined on 9/13/2014Love Morton's! Service is always outstanding, food is delicious. My husband and I like to go out for a nice night every few months. It was a while since we hit Morton's but they did not disappoint. We had a great waiter, great drinks and great food. Made for an awesome date night!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- OutstandingPMDinerDined on 9/13/2014Our server was outstanding. Food was very good. Tables were a little close and atmosphere was a little noisy for a romantic dinner.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- WonderfulDined on 9/13/2014We were celebrating our sons recent graduation from Temple University and felt that accomplishment deserved to be celebrated at a special location. We've dined at Morton's for other special occasions and felt this was a right fit for this one. Our family had an enjoyable time and a wonderful meal!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great meal,great scene but service?OpenTable Diner Since 2012Dined on 9/13/2014Great food, great wine, lively scene but very slow service...especially considering how much we were paying to be there.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Excellent Experiencef00dfanaticDined on 9/13/2014I made a reservation for my girlfriend and I to go out for her birthday. I was extremely impressed with how we were greeted and the accommodations they made to make her birthday dinner special. Birthday menu, picture taken, free dessert were just some of the things they did to make it a memorable night. Onto the food, the Center Cut Filet Mignon was fantastic and I'd recommend it to anyone. For dessert, the hot chocolate cake was a delicious treat to finish off the night. Overall, the staff and setting of Morton's made for a perfect dinner.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- ExcellentBarbieDined on 9/13/2014Our Waiter Mike was awesome. The steak was great and OMG my Chocolate Martini was to die for. We made reservation to celebrate our 24th wedding anniversay and thought having our name at the top of the menu was a nice touch. A little pricey but well worth it.Special Features:
- great service at MortonsteakfanDined on 9/8/2014We had a great experience with Morton on Monday evening. There was not too crowded and noise level was low. We felt it was very comfortable to have conversation. The food was served fast and the quality was great. We like it and will be there again in the future.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Terriblecm64Dined on 9/6/2014It started out good, but went downhill quickly. We entered the restaurant through what looked like a secret door; it was very dark. We were promptly greeted. We arrived at 6:30 (had reservations) and we didn't get out of the restaurant till after 9:00. We couldn't hear the server speaking because he said he had an allergy issue with his ears! and the noise level was pretty high. We had a drink, appetizer and mediocre dinner. He kept apologizing for not being attentive and that's putting it mildly. Waited way too long in between courses. We had 6 people in our party, 4 of whom were celebrating birthdays and thought this would be a nice place to go. I would never go back. Each couple spent about $200. I would never go back.
- Alsome mealOpenTable Diner Since 2013Dined on 9/5/2014The service was incredible and the food was perfectly preparedSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Roast BeefRoastBeefDined on 9/4/2014Enjoyed the Summer Finale Fillets. Thought the food and sides were better than previous Morton fare (which was good). Key Lime pie Excellent - Raspberry Soufflé just Ok Wine selections were very good also.Special Features:
- awesomeFoodnetworkaddictDined on 8/30/2014Best place for a romantic dinner. The service was excellent and our servers went beyond my expectations.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- My families favoriteLOU27VIPDined on 8/29/2014Once again , Morton's king of Prussia is the best! Went there for my wife's birthday. They couldn't do enough for us. Our server ,Mary, was out of sight. Much better than any of the steakhouses downtown (and you don't get robbed for $25 parking). It never disappoints!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Perfect!JordDined on 8/29/2014Took my boyfriend here for his birthday. I loved the personalized menu and photo of us they took to take home. The food was delicious and our waitress was very helpful and friendly. Would go back in a heartbeat!Special Features:
- WOW!LetsEatOut2niteDined on 8/29/2014Phenomenal food. Great service. Amazing wine list. Morton's need to enact a no cell phone policy. Our entire 2 hour meal was filled with a nearby diner receiving phone calls every 5-6 minutes and the subsequent conversation that followed. Definitely disrupted the ambiance of what could have been a perfect evening.Special Features:
- A different, fun meal at MortonsCrustyCurmudgeonVIPDined on 8/24/2014After taking a much longer time than usual to decide what I wanted, I got a creative burst. Tired of the same old appetizers, I had a side of heirloom carrots first - what an inspiration! With olive oil instead of butter for our bread, and a Morton's salad to share, we had "Morton's mezze". Their veggies are always excellent - try them up front for a treat! Then I had a "crab burger" - a crabmeat cocktail on a hamburger, held in place with a thick cap of lettuce & dressed with mustard mayo. Another winner for sure, delicious & filling. Their burger alone is just not enough for me, so I always eat all our fries plus a side or two. I needed no side this time, & I left half the fries. Great fun, people & service - life is good at Morton's.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- overpriced - underwhelmedtableForThomDined on 8/24/2014For $49 dollars you can get one of the "Mixed Grills". I went with the 6 oz. Filet Mignon with 3 Grilled Shrimp & 2 Bacon Wrapped Scallops. That's it, no salad or vegetables, not even a baked potato. My wife had the Honey-Chili Glazed Salmon Fillet. One glass of wine for her, two iced teas (non-alcoholic) and a shared desert. Grand total, $123 + 25 tip. Definitely NOT worth it. Oh yeah, a nice big loaf of bread. Everything was ok, but for that price I would have expected outstanding. I'm not typically critical, give me a good meal and I'm happy, but seriously, for that kind of money I expected mouth watering. Sorry to say, but it was average, and thus, overpriced. And truthfully, $49 is overpriced no matter how delicious it would have been.
- Poor steak.poorsteakDined on 8/24/2014All steaks were over cooked. One steak with cognac butter had so much pepper in it, it was extremely overwhelming. There was eggshell in the chopped salad. One person in the party did send her steak back twice to be recooked. The rest of the steak eaters didn't feel it was worth the hassle and the wait for a recook so didn't send theirs back. I had eaten most of the chopped salad before I got the bite with eggshell, so at that point, there was no point in sending it back. The brussel sprouts side dish was extremely under cooked. To the point where some of the sprouts where flat out raw. It was a very disappointing dinner for 400.00. 50.00 was taken off the bill for the recook that was necessary on one of the steaks.
- Date NightHunsleyDined on 8/23/2014Went this past Saturday with my wife for a date night. Food was very good as usual, Lindsey our server was very pleasant and excellent. I would highly recommend you go if you have not.Special Features: