Morton's The Steakhouse - King of Prussia
The Pavilion at King of Prussia Mall
King of Prussia, PA 19406Neighborhood:
King of Prussia
SteakhousePrice: $50 and over
Morton's The Steakhouse - King of Prussia
- Dining Style: Fine Dining
- Website: http://www.mortons.com/
- Phone: 6104911900
- Hours of Operation:
Monday-Thursday: The Bar opens at 4:45pm, Dinner: 5-10pm
Friday-Saturday: The Bar opens at 4:45pm, Dinner: 5-11pm
Sunday: Bar & Dinner 4-9pm
- Payment Options: AMEX,Diners Club,Discover,MasterCard,Visa
- Cuisine: Steak, Seafood, Steakhouse
- Executive Chef: Scott Houchins
- Dress Code: Business Casual
- Accepts Walk-Ins: Yes
- Additional Details: Banquet/Private Rooms, Bar Dining, Bar/Lounge, Beer, Full Bar, Happy Hour, Non-Smoking Area, Non-Smoking Restaurant, Personal wines welcome, Personal wines welcome (corkage fee applies), Private Room, Smoking Area, Takeout, Wheelchair Access, Wine
- Catering: Private and group dining available. Contact our dedicated Sales and Marketing Manager to plan your next business or social event. Hosting a party at your home or office? Ask about Morton's Prime To Go and Prime Platters!
- Special Events: Morton's in King of Prussia hosts a variety of special events featuring fine wine & spirits, the best steak and a great time! For more information, visit http://www.mortons.com/kingofprussia
A word from Morton's The Steakhouse - King of Prussia
Thank you for reserving at Morton's The Steakhouse - King of Prussia. We look forward to serving you. USDA prime-aged beef, succulent seafood, fine wines, chilled cocktails, decadent desserts, crisp white linens and exceptional service...Morton's serves The Best Steak Anywhere. For more than 30 years, Morton's is the steakhouse by which all others are measured. For special events, private dining Boardroom information, worldwide location listing, gift cards and online reservations, visit www.mortons.com.Continued
Foodspotting photosSee all photos
Awards voted by OpenTable diners
- Diners' Choice WinnerNotable Wine List
- Diners' Choice WinnerSpecial Occasion
- Diners' Choice WinnerSteak
Morton's The Steakhouse - King of Prussia - Best Restaurants in King of Prussia ›
Morton's The Steakhouse - King of Prussia reviews from OpenTable diners
131 reviews since May 22, 2014
- Ambiance4.1Noise LevelModerate
special occasion (95)romantic (57)notable wine list (48)fit for foodies (37)good for groups (18)neighborhood gem (10)hot spot (7)vibrant bar scene (7)kid-friendly (3)great for lunch (2)scenic view (2)great for brunch (1)late-night find (1)Show More
- Awesome All AroundmommagirlDined on 9/13/2014Love Morton's! Service is always outstanding, food is delicious. My husband and I like to go out for a nice night every few months. It was a while since we hit Morton's but they did not disappoint. We had a great waiter, great drinks and great food. Made for an awesome date night!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- OutstandingOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 9/13/2014Our server was outstanding. Food was very good. Tables were a little close and atmosphere was a little noisy for a romantic dinner.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- WonderfulDined on 9/13/2014We were celebrating our sons recent graduation from Temple University and felt that accomplishment deserved to be celebrated at a special location. We've dined at Morton's for other special occasions and felt this was a right fit for this one. Our family had an enjoyable time and a wonderful meal!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great meal,great scene but service?OpenTable Diner Since 2012Dined on 9/13/2014Great food, great wine, lively scene but very slow service...especially considering how much we were paying to be there.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Excellent Experiencef00dfanaticDined on 9/13/2014I made a reservation for my girlfriend and I to go out for her birthday. I was extremely impressed with how we were greeted and the accommodations they made to make her birthday dinner special. Birthday menu, picture taken, free dessert were just some of the things they did to make it a memorable night. Onto the food, the Center Cut Filet Mignon was fantastic and I'd recommend it to anyone. For dessert, the hot chocolate cake was a delicious treat to finish off the night. Overall, the staff and setting of Morton's made for a perfect dinner.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- ExcellentBarbieDined on 9/13/2014Our Waiter Mike was awesome. The steak was great and OMG my Chocolate Martini was to die for. We made reservation to celebrate our 24th wedding anniversay and thought having our name at the top of the menu was a nice touch. A little pricey but well worth it.Special Features:
- great service at MortonsteakfanDined on 9/8/2014We had a great experience with Morton on Monday evening. There was not too crowded and noise level was low. We felt it was very comfortable to have conversation. The food was served fast and the quality was great. We like it and will be there again in the future.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Terriblecm64Dined on 9/6/2014It started out good, but went downhill quickly. We entered the restaurant through what looked like a secret door; it was very dark. We were promptly greeted. We arrived at 6:30 (had reservations) and we didn't get out of the restaurant till after 9:00. We couldn't hear the server speaking because he said he had an allergy issue with his ears! and the noise level was pretty high. We had a drink, appetizer and mediocre dinner. He kept apologizing for not being attentive and that's putting it mildly. Waited way too long in between courses. We had 6 people in our party, 4 of whom were celebrating birthdays and thought this would be a nice place to go. I would never go back. Each couple spent about $200. I would never go back.
- Alsome mealOpenTable Diner Since 2013Dined on 9/5/2014The service was incredible and the food was perfectly preparedSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Roast BeefRoastBeefDined on 9/4/2014Enjoyed the Summer Finale Fillets. Thought the food and sides were better than previous Morton fare (which was good). Key Lime pie Excellent - Raspberry Soufflé just Ok Wine selections were very good also.Special Features:
- awesomeFoodnetworkaddictDined on 8/30/2014Best place for a romantic dinner. The service was excellent and our servers went beyond my expectations.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- My families favoriteLOU27VIPDined on 8/29/2014Once again , Morton's king of Prussia is the best! Went there for my wife's birthday. They couldn't do enough for us. Our server ,Mary, was out of sight. Much better than any of the steakhouses downtown (and you don't get robbed for $25 parking). It never disappoints!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Perfect!JordDined on 8/29/2014Took my boyfriend here for his birthday. I loved the personalized menu and photo of us they took to take home. The food was delicious and our waitress was very helpful and friendly. Would go back in a heartbeat!Special Features:
- WOW!LetsEatOut2niteDined on 8/29/2014Phenomenal food. Great service. Amazing wine list. Morton's need to enact a no cell phone policy. Our entire 2 hour meal was filled with a nearby diner receiving phone calls every 5-6 minutes and the subsequent conversation that followed. Definitely disrupted the ambiance of what could have been a perfect evening.Special Features:
- A different, fun meal at MortonsCrustyCurmudgeonVIPDined on 8/24/2014After taking a much longer time than usual to decide what I wanted, I got a creative burst. Tired of the same old appetizers, I had a side of heirloom carrots first - what an inspiration! With olive oil instead of butter for our bread, and a Morton's salad to share, we had "Morton's mezze". Their veggies are always excellent - try them up front for a treat! Then I had a "crab burger" - a crabmeat cocktail on a hamburger, held in place with a thick cap of lettuce & dressed with mustard mayo. Another winner for sure, delicious & filling. Their burger alone is just not enough for me, so I always eat all our fries plus a side or two. I needed no side this time, & I left half the fries. Great fun, people & service - life is good at Morton's.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- overpriced - underwhelmedtableForThomDined on 8/24/2014For $49 dollars you can get one of the "Mixed Grills". I went with the 6 oz. Filet Mignon with 3 Grilled Shrimp & 2 Bacon Wrapped Scallops. That's it, no salad or vegetables, not even a baked potato. My wife had the Honey-Chili Glazed Salmon Fillet. One glass of wine for her, two iced teas (non-alcoholic) and a shared desert. Grand total, $123 + 25 tip. Definitely NOT worth it. Oh yeah, a nice big loaf of bread. Everything was ok, but for that price I would have expected outstanding. I'm not typically critical, give me a good meal and I'm happy, but seriously, for that kind of money I expected mouth watering. Sorry to say, but it was average, and thus, overpriced. And truthfully, $49 is overpriced no matter how delicious it would have been.
- Poor steak.poorsteakDined on 8/24/2014All steaks were over cooked. One steak with cognac butter had so much pepper in it, it was extremely overwhelming. There was eggshell in the chopped salad. One person in the party did send her steak back twice to be recooked. The rest of the steak eaters didn't feel it was worth the hassle and the wait for a recook so didn't send theirs back. I had eaten most of the chopped salad before I got the bite with eggshell, so at that point, there was no point in sending it back. The brussel sprouts side dish was extremely under cooked. To the point where some of the sprouts where flat out raw. It was a very disappointing dinner for 400.00. 50.00 was taken off the bill for the recook that was necessary on one of the steaks.
- Date NightOpenTable Diner Since 2012Dined on 8/23/2014Went this past Saturday with my wife for a date night. Food was very good as usual, Lindsey our server was very pleasant and excellent. I would highly recommend you go if you have not.Special Features:
- RippVIPDined on 8/23/2014Morton's recently hit a new high with me. The new decor is outstanding, comfortable, yet cool, reminiscence of a New York City steakhouse. The food, always very good, was particularly great, grilled perfectly and delicious. The service was perfect, attentive yet not overbearing. There was a good feeling in the air, hard to describe, but one that exuded excitement and satisfaction among the many diners and workers alike. Bottle the feeling, Morton's, so I can enjoy it again on my next visit!!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- AugustOpenTable Diner Since 2011Dined on 8/21/2014As expected. Everything was the best. Food, service were great.Special Features:
- Special dinnerOpenTable Diner Since 2007Dined on 8/21/2014My wife and I went to Morton's to celebrate our 10th wedding anniversary and we had a great night! Awesome service, special menus with our names printed on them, and they even gave us a free dessert! Food was amazing. I highly recommend if you are celebrating a special occasion or are just looking for a wonderful steak dinner!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Anniversary DinnerPam834Dined on 8/20/2014Out of all the steakhouses nearby, I love Morton's the best! They go above and beyond to make your dinner memorable. My husband and I celebrated our Wedding Anniversary and they gave us a Lemon Souffle dessert on the house! Also, took our picture and gave us a copy for us to take home! They made us feel so special! Oh and did I mention the food was spectacular! The Lobster Bisque was to die for! RibEye and Bone-In Filet were the best ever! Thanks Morton's for another fabulous dinner!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Not as "perfect" as usualRobinGDined on 8/14/2014Always love Mortons and it's our go-to family celebration place. Unfortunately, sat in the seat under the speaker. (outside the folding doors to the private dining area) What??? Music right above my head. Couldn't hear the server talking to us at the table. Asked server to turn it down, but he said it couldn't be done. Despite very early seating and near empty diningroom at the time we arrived, we weren't even offered another seat. Made our "perfect" night less than perfect. The food was outstanding as always though.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Too expensive - not worth itTooexpensiveDined on 8/12/2014The food is good, but same quality at a Texas Road house for about 1/2 the priceSpecial Features:
- TimtDined on 8/9/2014The food was great, Service was a little annoying. I felt that the server was trying to hard; to friendly. My wife entree came with a side. The waiter never told us that. If I knew I would not have order a extra side.Special Features:
- The makeover's almost completeCrustyCurmudgeonVIPDined on 8/8/2014Landry's has been remaking Morton's 1 by 1. The effort has now come to King of Prussia since our last visit. We have to admit that it's very nice & not what we feared when we saw the first remodeled location (which will remain unidentified). We're trying to hit every Morton's in the world before we're too old to get around, & consistency is part of the genre - we hope it settles on this. The new KoP image is a bit cleaner, sleeker & more modern than the traditional dark wainscot - but it hasn't lost the feel of comfort & quality. The wall separating the bar from the dining room is now gone, giving the area a more open feel without losing the warmth. We actually like it! The greatness remains - food, staff & service. It's going to be OK.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Anniversary DinnerBRuthDined on 8/8/2014Celebrated our Anniversary and it was fantastic. They were prepared for us with personalized menus and treated to a complimentary dessert! Great wine list and the food was great. Eric our waiter exceeded our expectations. Morton's never disappoints!Special Features:
- Amazingly accomodatingyumyumsDined on 8/8/2014We had a couple issues with our food, but the service was exceptional! Our server, Eric, and a manager, Brittany, did everything they could to right the situation. In the end, we had great food, amazing service, and a fun night out celebrating my boyfriend's birthday.Special Features:
- Morton's Steak Great MealFredDined on 8/3/2014The restaurant was a beautiful room. The service was outstanding and the food was exceptional. The experience was worth the check. I have been to many Morton's around the country and this was one of the best.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Go all outCashew28Dined on 8/2/2014Took my date here for dinner. Amazing food! Excellent drinks! Bought $195 bottle of Montachez and it was delicious! Lighting is a little dark at times, but overall exceptional!!Special Features:
- John 8-1JohnVIPDined on 8/1/2014recent bar and lounge renovations attractive; menu "specials" offer very reasonable price fixe with adequate selections.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- OpenTable Diner Since 2012Dined on 7/31/2014The food was outstanding and the service was exceptional!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Received gift cardTallblondeDined on 7/26/2014My husband and I visited early on a Saturday might . We were very disappointed in the quality of food considering the prices. Also, we were not satisfied with our drinks from the bar. We've had much better for several dollars less. All-in-all, the food was fair but overpriced . Service was good!
- Not what it used to beOpenTable Diner Since 2011Dined on 7/25/2014Food quality is suffering under new ownership. The filet mignon in particular is of a quality that I would expect of a far less expensive restaurant.
- BEST WAITERAwesomeDined on 7/25/2014We have been to Morton's on numerous occasions, King of Prussia as well a Philly and various cities. It is always a pleasant experience. Last Friday in KOP was SUPERB! The waiter went above and beyond...delightful throughout, with many recommendations! Many a special occasion has been celebrated at Morton's....I doubt any will compare to Tony's Birthday! Morton's is also my "Go To" gift card selection.....family as well as business associates are NEVER disappointed with that gift!Special Features:
- Old wine, new bottle - still fineCrustyCurmudgeonVIPDined on 7/20/2014The Landry organization is slowly changing Morton's from a traditional steak house to their interpretation of a modern one. They've opened up the room some by removing whatever the large cabinet was in the middle of the long wall & taking down the wall between bar & dining area. With new upholstery, new rugs, new wall coverings etc, it's different - but it's still Morton's, as are the food & the people who work there. There's even some of the old music in the new background mix. So we had no trouble enjoying our salads, steaks, crab cakes & huge sides of excellent vegetables as usual. It's still the most consistently excellent of them all, in our opinion. When we need what they offer, there's simply no place else to go.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- it was okayFoodLuverDined on 7/20/2014The server was great. However, I expected the food to be in line with what I experience at Palm One. It was not. The food really reminded me of chain restaurant food. At those prices, it should not. The food is most likely better at the original location.Special Features:
- Always good time......THeDaddymanDined on 7/14/2014Morton's has moved their tables around and its much more conducive to conversation without shouting. Steaks and sides were flawlessSpecial Features:
- Just OkilovesteakDined on 7/11/2014We were seated quickly for our 7:30 reservation. Our server, Earle, took a while to come greet us.I noticed several other servers were much more conversational and attentive to their tables. Steak was very good, potatoes were hot on top cold on the bottom. Key lime pie was not worth $12, I've had better elsewhere.I would recommend this to a friend.
- A Wonderful Dinner and Date NightMissyVIPDined on 7/5/2014I LOVE Mortons, and my husband doesn't because he eats very little at meals and doesn't eat meat nor sweets. However, just for me he took me there the other evening. The food was terrific! And the waiter was very kind about packing half of our meals up to take home. He brought them out after we had finished our dinner. He didn't act like we were being weird. We just don't eat that much! And if we tell our server ahead of time, the take home steak can be under cooked so that it tastes wonderful when reheated.Special Features: