Morton's The Steakhouse - King of Prussia
The Pavilion at King of Prussia Mall
King of Prussia, PA 19406Neighborhood:
King of Prussia
SteakhousePrice: $50 and over
Morton's The Steakhouse - King of Prussia
- Dining Style: Fine Dining
- Website: http://www.mortons.com/
- Phone: 6104911900
- Hours of Operation:
Monday-Thursday: The Bar opens at 4:45pm, Dinner: 5-10pm
Friday-Saturday: The Bar opens at 4:45pm, Dinner: 5-11pm
Sunday: Bar & Dinner 4-9pm
- Payment Options: AMEX,Diners Club,Discover,MasterCard,Visa
- Cuisine: Steak, Seafood, Steakhouse
- Executive Chef: Scott Houchins
- Dress Code: Business Casual
- Accepts Walk-Ins: Yes
- Additional Details: Banquet/Private Rooms, Bar Dining, Bar/Lounge, Beer, Full Bar, Happy Hour, Non-Smoking Area, Non-Smoking Restaurant, Personal wines welcome, Personal wines welcome (corkage fee applies), Private Room, Smoking Area, Takeout, Wheelchair Access, Wine
- Catering: Private and group dining available. Contact our dedicated Sales and Marketing Manager to plan your next business or social event. Hosting a party at your home or office? Ask about Morton's Prime To Go and Prime Platters!
- Special Events: Morton's in King of Prussia hosts a variety of special events featuring fine wine & spirits, the best steak and a great time! For more information, visit http://www.mortons.com/kingofprussia
A word from Morton's The Steakhouse - King of Prussia
Thank you for reserving at Morton's The Steakhouse - King of Prussia. We look forward to serving you. USDA prime-aged beef, succulent seafood, fine wines, chilled cocktails, decadent desserts, crisp white linens and exceptional service...Morton's serves The Best Steak Anywhere. For more than 30 years, Morton's is the steakhouse by which all others are measured. For special events, private dining Boardroom information, worldwide location listing, gift cards and online reservations, visit www.mortons.com.Continued
Foodspotting photosSee all photos
Awards voted by OpenTable diners
- Diners' Choice WinnerSteak
- Diners' Choice WinnerNotable Wine List
- Diners' Choice WinnerSpecial Occasion
Morton's The Steakhouse - King of Prussia - Best Restaurants in King of Prussia ›
Morton's The Steakhouse - King of Prussia reviews from OpenTable diners
117 reviews since March 25 2014
- Ambiance3.9Noise LevelModerate
special occasion (77)notable wine list (51)romantic (49)fit for foodies (21)good for groups (17)neighborhood gem (10)hot spot (7)great for lunch (3)late-night find (3)vibrant bar scene (3)kid-friendly (3)scenic view (1)great for brunch (1)Show More
- Old wine, new bottle - still fineCrustyCurmudgeonVIPDined on 7/20/2014The Landry organization is slowly changing Morton's from a traditional steak house to their interpretation of a modern one. They've opened up the room some by removing whatever the large cabinet was in the middle of the long wall & taking down the wall between bar & dining area. With new upholstery, new rugs, new wall coverings etc, it's different - but it's still Morton's, as are the food & the people who work there. There's even some of the old music in the new background mix. So we had no trouble enjoying our salads, steaks, crab cakes & huge sides of excellent vegetables as usual. It's still the most consistently excellent of them all, in our opinion. When we need what they offer, there's simply no place else to go.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- it was okayFoodLuverDined on 7/20/2014The server was great. However, I expected the food to be in line with what I experience at Palm One. It was not. The food really reminded me of chain restaurant food. At those prices, it should not. The food is most likely better at the original location.Special Features:
- Always good time......THeDaddymanDined on 7/14/2014Morton's has moved their tables around and its much more conducive to conversation without shouting. Steaks and sides were flawlessSpecial Features:
- Just OkilovesteakDined on 7/11/2014We were seated quickly for our 7:30 reservation. Our server, Earle, took a while to come greet us.I noticed several other servers were much more conversational and attentive to their tables. Steak was very good, potatoes were hot on top cold on the bottom. Key lime pie was not worth $12, I've had better elsewhere.I would recommend this to a friend.
- A Wonderful Dinner and Date NightMissyVIPDined on 7/5/2014I LOVE Mortons, and my husband doesn't because he eats very little at meals and doesn't eat meat nor sweets. However, just for me he took me there the other evening. The food was terrific! And the waiter was very kind about packing half of our meals up to take home. He brought them out after we had finished our dinner. He didn't act like we were being weird. We just don't eat that much! And if we tell our server ahead of time, the take home steak can be under cooked so that it tastes wonderful when reheated.Special Features:
- ExcellentDDDDDined on 7/5/2014Beautiful and ambient settings. Excellent service and food.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- drbvDined on 7/5/2014food was delicious - came here for a special occasion. Was pleasantly surprised that they had personalized a menu for my daughter "Happy 21st Birthday", and treated her to dessert. Thanks!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- A Relaxing EveningEnjoyDined on 6/28/2014Morton's is always a place to have a good night out. We did not feel rushed and our waiter was upbeat and attentive. The food is always great and they have an extensive wine list (althought pricey - but you can find something for everyone). Thank you for a nice evening out.Special Features:
- $30 lobster nights are a bit hecticCrustyCurmudgeonVIPDined on 6/27/2014We probably shouldn't have stopped in for a steak on one of their "2 pound lobster for $30" nights, as the crowd that event attracts isn't as focused on a relaxed evening as are the regulars. We did have some fun watching table after table suit up with plastic bibs to attack their prey as though they hadn't eaten a good meal in 6 months. But we also witnessed some loud, unreasonable & demanding people who made the night even harder for the staff than it would otherwise have been. Fortunately, they're all pros who handled it very well & were able to provide a reasonably calm experience for us even in the middle of all this. Food's always great & we got a floor show too! Who could complain? But to enjoy it most, avoid the bargain hunters.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- FrustratingBillt2eatwellDined on 6/27/2014The bar service was just bad. The waitress took our drink order came back with the Martini's, asked if we wanted water, responded with a yes please and never saw her again! It went downhill from there, our waiter presented himself to us and asked if we ready to order?? How about some menu's guy, then when he came back to give us the menus, no wine list, had to ask for that. Brought the wrong wine, not even the same vineyard to the table, our dinners were not served as ordered and the waiter didn't have a clue all night. Not sure if we'll go back, we used to be regulars and everything went well at prior visits. Oh, and the manger ignored us the entire time, given all of the above issues he probably avoided us on purpose.
- My new favorit placewendysmileyDined on 6/22/2014My husband and I went to Morton's in Washington, DC and had a fabulous time. We had no idea there was one so close. Now that we have visited this location in King of Prussia, PA we will surely be frequent fliers! The service was fantastic and the food was perfect!Special Features:
- Birthday DinnerFoodie2014Dined on 6/21/2014I, my husband, and another couple dined at this location to celebrate birthdays. It was our first time eating at Morton's. The atmosphere was very romantic and the service was great. The only disappointment was that the steaks were not prepared the way we asked. The waiter did apologize and ask if we wanted him to take them back. Mine was tolerable and the others did not want to make a fuss. Outside of that we had a memorable time and will definitely dine here again.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great surprise!NomNomDined on 6/20/2014I was given a gift certificate from a friend and my husband and I decided to go to celebrate his birthday. I realized it was in the mall, I was a little skeptical. The inside looks slightly dated but I appreciate how difficult it would be to renovate inside a mall. Our server, Lindsay, was great. Very friendly and seemed genuinely concerned that we were having a nice time and all of our food was to our satisfaction. We ordered off the savor the summer menu and everything was amazing!! Appetizers were delicious, salads were delicious and our steaks were melt in your mouth delicious! We had to take dessert home because we were so stuffed but we ate it last night and it was so decadent (chocolate mousse). We cannot wait to go back!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- definitely deliveredAllanVIPDined on 6/20/20141st time to Morton's and they did not disappoint! We had a Summer special - a 3 course meal for $49.00\pp. The choices were excellent, the food prepared and served just PERFECT!!! Definitely a good place, great steaks and we will be backSpecial Features:
- Great food, great serviceLoveMortonsDined on 6/16/2014The fantastic customer service is so rare these days. The staff greets us by name and always makes us feel special. The quality of the food is consistently delicious.Special Features:
- steaklover32Dined on 6/14/2014pricey for the quality. side dishes were not that good.Special Features:
- Good food and serviceSusanDined on 6/14/2014But nothing truly outstanding. It's a decent steakhouse but could be better. Service was a bit slow at the start. Wait time for the meal seemed long as well. One fabulous thing according to my husband is the lobster tail. It was cooked to perfection.Special Features:
- Fab69erVIPDined on 6/14/2014We always enjoy going to Morton's as the food is great and usually we have top notch service. Their Filet Mignon is out of this worldSpecial Features:
- Amazing SteakDexterVIPDined on 6/8/2014Great menu options, delicious martinis and the finest steak I've had in a while. Service was spot on!I would recommend this to a friend.
- All that's old is new againCrustyCurmudgeonVIPDined on 6/8/2014I needed a light dinner after a weekend of culinary excess..so we went to Morton's (!) If you saw the menu without knowing where it originated, you could think you were in a hip farm-to-table place. There are many salads & veg sides, each large enough to be a meal for many & all available with healthy options on request: hold the dressing & use vinegar; olive oil instead of butter, etc. After 2+ decades of beef-bashing, it turns out it's really not so bad for you (lo cals & cholesterol). Heirloom carrots or broccoli florets sautéed in olive oil are as good as any cooked veg dish we've had anywhere. Try fresh mixed berries for dessert. With only minor changes, this is how America ate 50 years ago. We didn't know how good we had it!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- LuluDined on 6/7/2014How does one describe perfection? Lovely bar. Friendly staff. Attentive service. Thoughtful menu. Spectacular food.Special Features:
- sommelierfoodieDined on 6/1/2014excellent as always! super food! super service! super wine list!Special Features:
- Not what we orderedluv2eatVIPDined on 5/31/2014Slow service and dessert was not what we ordered. we ordered a chocolate soufflé and it was horrible and not chocolate. we told the waiter and he called the manager over...he asked us after the fact if we wanted another dessert, we did not and that was it. Also, a waiter dropped and broke a glass of wine nearby and the glass went flying and hit my leg, although it did not brake the skin.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Best Steal HouseelkinsparkeatersDined on 5/30/2014Everything about Morton's is outstanding! My husband ordered fresh oysters for an app. and since they were running a little small, they added two extra. The kind of thing we won't forget. I always enjoy the bib salad before such a large meal We enjoy the flavorful perfectly grilled strip steak done exactly to our perfection. The service is excellent, professional, friendly but not overly so. The Soufflé we had for dessert was just the right touch to end our meal. Because it was a birthday celebration, we received a lovely photo and complimentary desert. A very nice touch!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- FAN-TAS-TIC !ThatsWhatSheSaidDined on 5/29/2014In the crowded steak house scene, Morton's King of Prussia delivers. Truly exceptional service, food prepared perfectly and a convenient location. They do a good job to make it seem like you're not in the mall, even though you are. I've been to this location with large groups from the office as well as with small gathering of friends and am always impressed. The menu is a little predictable, but the specials usually provide enough variation.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Somewhat lackingOpenTable Diner Since 2013Dined on 5/28/2014Went here for a birthday dinner. The taste of the steaks were not what I was expecting for the price. I admit it was a great cut of meat and the quality of the raw meat was outstanding, but it was not marinated or seasoned hardly at all. Seems like it was thrown on the grill as is and nothing was added for taste. We have ate steaks at Chris' steak house; they were a tab cheaper and tasted a lot better. For the reputation that Morton's carries, we were really disappointed with the lack of taste in the meat. The waiter was friendly and had great service. Even gave us a picture to remember the night and a free desert for the birthday boy!!
- It's a great burger joint, too.CrustyCurmudgeonVIPDined on 5/25/2014Hmm - it's the Sunday before Memorial Day, we had a nice brunch a home, did a little shopping at the mall, took a walk. Now it's 5 o'clock and we're hungry enough for a bite before going home, but we don't want a full meal.....and we happen to have parked right outside of Morton's. Serendipity! Every time we've tried to have a lite meal there, at least one of us has ended up with salads, steaks and sides. But this time we stuck to our plans - two burgers, medium rare, with sauteed onions plus the usual lettuce / tomato / raw onion and fries. Period (oh, yes - and wine). It's not an inexpensive as fast food, but it's also not a king's ransom - and it's great. I hope our Memorial Day burgers are close to as good as these.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Pleasant EveninggeneralDined on 5/24/2014Took a lady friend to Morton's for her first experience there. She was extremely impressed with the food and the service. Said it was the best filet mignon that she had ever had. We will be going back for special occasions in the future.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great SteakGourmanVIPDined on 5/24/2014We had dined at this location before. We always dine here when we come to the mall for shopping. We have always been served the best food. The service is always great. We will be back again.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- HorribleBadservice1Dined on 5/23/2014Service was bad. Steak was cook medium rare and I ask for medium well. Waiter took a long time to bring us things. Just bad. Never againSpecial Features:
- A favoritejamkDined on 5/23/2014Excellent food, flavorful and cooked to perfection. The service team is attentive, personable, and professional.I would recommend this to a friend.
- OpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 5/21/2014best strip of all steakhouses good service quiet place to enjoy a relaxing evening good cab list to go with your steakSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- More surprises, all goodCrustyCurmudgeonVIPDined on 5/17/2014We must be getting more adventurous as we age - we now mix something new with our old favorites, & we've found some rewarding dishes on a menu we thought we knew. I can't pass up at least a half dozen Morton's oysters, which as always were perfectly shucked and delicious. But it was all new after that. I tried a pork chop for the first time, and found it to be huge, tasty & a fine alternative to the large filet I almost always have here. From the seasonal specials list, we tried the broccolini sauted with garlic chips in olive oil. This turned out to be truly delicious, with a vegetal sweetness to it that was unexpected plus nice heat to the spice that made it really fun to eat. My wife just wanted a burger & baked potato - so fine!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Mother's DayJb374Dined on 5/11/2014Food and service were awesome!! Loved the filet and the bread tooSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Not up to Morton's standardMartinDined on 5/11/2014We were there on Mother's Day and it was oversold and crowded at our reservation time. The food was not near the standard Morton's quality as the potato was served cold, the steaks were undercooked ( we both ordered medium and both were medium rare and closer to rare than medium) and the ribeye was stringy and fatty. The filet was of excellent quality but also way undercooked. In my opinion, because they had so many orders all at once, they did not cook the meat long enough just to get it to the table in a reasonable time.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- And a Happy Mothers' Day it was!CrustyCurmudgeonVIPDined on 5/11/2014Hmmm - watermelon salad? crab cakes? lobster tail? tuna? Where are we??? We strayed from the steak section of the menu for a Mothers' Day lunch and still loved Morton's - that's where. My 94 year old mother-in-law was treated like a queen (as was my wife, of course), and everything we ordered was as fine as fine can be. And all around us we saw happy families getting the same wonderful food and reception we enjoyed. There are other steakhouses out there, and we've had at least a few meals in each one over the years when taken there by friends or attending a meeting. But we have no desire or need to go elsewhere on our own. Morton's does it right!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- GreatDined on 5/3/2014Service and food was wonderful! Best steak I ever ate. Thank you for making our anniversary celebration special.Special Features:
- A great eveningOpenTable Diner Since 2012Dined on 5/3/2014Dinner was perfect and the food was perfect! They made celebrating our anniversary very special. The service was great and the drinks were excellentSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Very disappointingLikeGoodFoodDined on 5/2/2014The service was not up to par. It ruined the evening.
- Anniversary dinnerTonylDined on 4/28/2014My wife and I had dinner at Morton's on 4/28/14. From the time we arrived we were made to feel special. From the maitre de to our waiter Matt everyone was really nice and thoughtful. Thank you so much for making our night special!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.