Morton's The Steakhouse - Honolulu
1450 Ala Moana Blvd.
Honolulu, HI 96814Neighborhood:
SteakhousePrice: $50 and over
Morton's The Steakhouse - Honolulu
- Dining Style: Fine Dining
- Website: http://www.mortons.com/
- Phone: (808) 949-1300
- Hours of Operation:
Bar: Daily at 4:45pm
Monday - Thursday 5:30pm - 10:00pm
Friday - Saturday 5:00pm - 11:00pm
Sunday 5:00pm - 10:00pm
- Payment Options: AMEX,Diners Club,MasterCard,Visa
- Cuisine: Steak, Seafood, Steakhouse
- Dress Code: Business Casual
- Accepts Walk-Ins: Yes
- Additional Details: Banquet/Private Rooms, Bar Dining, Bar/Lounge, Beer, Full Bar, Happy Hour, Private Room, Takeout, Wheelchair Access, Wine
- Catering: Private and group dining available. Contact our dedicated Sales and Marketing Manager to plan your next business or social event. Hosting a party at your home or office? Ask about Morton's Prime To Go and Prime Platters!
- Special Events: Morton's in Honolulu hosts a variety of special events featuring fine wine & spirits, the best steak and a great time! For more information, visit http://www.mortons.com/honolulu
A word from Morton's The Steakhouse - Honolulu
Morton's The Steakhouse, the nation's premier steakhouse group, specializes in classic, hearty fare, serving generous portions of USDA prime aged beef, as well as fresh fish, lobster and chicken entrees. The menu features a variety of favorite cuts, including a 24 ounce porterhouse, which is the house specialty; a 16 ounce New York Strip and a 12 ounce double cut filet.Continued
Foodspotting photosSee all photos
Awards voted by OpenTable diners
- Diners' Choice WinnerNotable Wine List
- Diners' Choice WinnerSpecial Occasion
- Diners' Choice WinnerSteak
Morton's The Steakhouse - Honolulu - Best Restaurants in Honolulu ›
Morton's The Steakhouse - Honolulu reviews from OpenTable diners
156 reviews since July 23, 2014
- Ambiance4.3Noise LevelModerate
special occasion (129)romantic (74)fit for foodies (65)notable wine list (62)good for groups (55)vibrant bar scene (17)hot spot (12)neighborhood gem (11)kid-friendly (8)great for lunch (5)late-night find (5)great for brunch (3)Show More
- Best steakhouse in HonoluluAlaMoanaFoodieVIPDined on 11/15/2014We've been to the best restaurants in Honolulu and Morton's is our favorite steakhouse. My husband had his rib-eye done "medium well" and I had the filet mignon done "medium," and both were tender and moist without being drenched in butter or other savory flavors. Morton's steaks are delicious without needing any flourishes! But if you must, then their Béarnaise is great and gives an extra oomph! Their Caesar salad is delicious as is their spinach salad. Again, both are not drowned in dressing but are very flavorful, fresh & crisp, and generously portioned. Their "sides" are generously portioned, too, and meant to be shared. Then, there is the exceptional service; everyone works as part of the team and there is no deficiency there! Courteous, quick, and responsive--on a scale of one to ten, their service is 11! Outstanding! We're delighted to entertain family and discerning guests at Morton--never a problem, always many compliments on our choice.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- A SPECIAL TREAT FOR A VISITING VIP!SUPERSERVICE4USDined on 11/14/2014We always appreciate the special combinations that is offered throughout the year. The portions on the side dishes are huge and the same for the salads. Everything was 1derful!Special Features:
- New drink and food options are great!divesharkDined on 11/14/2014Have been going here for years and am always satisfied. Recently the food and drink selection was updated and the new options are excellent. The wild mushroom and mashed cauliflower side orders are great and the speciality drinks are very inventive. Service was also extremely attentive. Great evening!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Eh it was alright...Luv2dineDined on 11/11/2014For the price of dinner I don't feel the quality is there. We could have gone to outback and came out more satisfied.Special Features:
- Outstanding Service Mark!!nothappyDined on 11/10/2014Besides the Delicious Food and Wonderful Ambiance that is consistent each time we've dined here over the past 3 years. We come back for the Personalized Service that we receive from Mark. He has always added that extra touch to making our Special Celebration or Night Out even more special.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Honolulu FavoritePerryDined on 11/10/2014We will eat there each time we visit Honolulu. The wine list is great and the food is always good! There service staff are extremely efficient and happy there. A great sign of a great establishment!Special Features:
- Great dinner!OpenTable Diner Since 2011Dined on 11/8/2014We had our Anniversary dinner here and all aspects were amazing. I had the filet/scallops/grilled shrimp and my husband had the huge ribeye. Cooked perfect! We shared the mashed potatoes and had caesar salads. It was all great.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- good stuffbooyahDined on 11/3/2014nothing fancy but good food, professionals working it. kind of disappointing to see japanese tourists come in shorts. wish they would make em wear pants or slacks and hand it to them on check in. but other than that, very professional and a good solid meal.Special Features:
- amazing dinner but expensiveryanben81Dined on 11/1/2014Food was delicious but very expensive. That's to be expected with a good steakhouse though. Surprisingly, I expected my steak to be better than my lobster tail but I was wrong. Steak was excellent but lobster tail was flat out amazing.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- OpenTable Diner Since 2011Dined on 11/1/2014As usual, we had the steak and seafood special. You can't get a better deal than this. It's so much food that it's always impossible for me to finish. Everything was great from the Caesar salad to the bacon-wrapped scallops to the filet and finally to the delicious chocolate cake. The service was wonderful as well. My one and only complaint was the bernaise sauce. It's meant to be poured onto the steak... not scraped out of the container. Other than that, it was a wonderful dinner!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Trick or TreatFoodieDined on 10/31/2014I am lucky enough to be notified of their specials and they had a Trick or Treat special for Halloween. It was excellent. While the menu was down sized from their regular menu, it had sufficient choices for an eclectic group. I love Morton's and try to go there at least once a month.Special Features:
- Great ambiance but bland foodJLHiDined on 10/31/2014We went to celebrate a birthday and the restaurant gave us special treatment with confetti on our table, a complementary dessert and a complementary photo in a special sleeve with a handwritten birthday message. That was really nice. But the meal was a bit disappointing. The bread was a bit dry. The Morton salad with bleu cheese dressing had no taste other than for the 1 piece of anchovy top of the salad Didn't taste any bleu cheese at all. The mash potatoes supposed to have horseradish. Again, no taste. Broccoli was under cooked. Food temperatures were just lukewarm. Grand Marnier souffle just tasted like sugary fluffy egg whites. Couldn't taste any liqueur at all. Food seem to have gone downhill from the last time I visited.Special Features:
- Great Dining ExperienceNanceDined on 10/31/2014Just LOVE, LOVE, LOVE everything about Morton's--the atmosphere, the service, the food! So professional and yet so comfortable at the same time. Everything about the meal was cooked to perfection. Timothy, our server, was very attentive...as were others who passed by our table. If only we could dine there every night...Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Saturday NightOpenTable Diner Since 2009VIPDined on 10/25/2014We came in and had a really good dinner with really good service Whitney is doing a good job and Koa is fantastic! The 61 special is even better with some side dish restrictions lifted! See you soonSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Reliably great service & cuisine!mbgrecoDined on 10/24/2014Morton's can be relied upon for attention to detail, ambiance and excellent cuisine for that special occasion. Couldn't be happier with the dining experience knowing the steak, sides and dessert would be ideally prepared and expertly presented.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- ExcellentgygrindsDined on 10/22/2014The old time steak house is still alive. Great service, great bar, excellent food. I bit pricey but my wife and anniversary dinner at Morton's was priceless.Special Features:
- Another Great BirthdayRaeDoubleUDined on 10/20/2014My husband loved his birthday at Morton's last year so much, he asked to return. They did not disappoint--outstanding service, ambiance and food!Special Features:
- Great service!JayDusDined on 10/13/2014Great service. They treat everyone with great respect & the food was good! If you go there for a special occasion, they give you a personalized menu & much more.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Outstanding servicefoodiefrenzyDined on 10/11/2014The entire staff here exudes quality. From the greeting at the door, to the minute you leave. Service is fantastic, they will go the extra mile.Special Features:
- Spontaneous date nightPohakumele808Dined on 10/10/2014On a friday , arrived early and was seated immediately. Our server Andrea was very friendly and attentive. Presented food, drink, and wine menus and gave us time to decide . Drinks and apps were delivered promptly .Suggustions on food were spot on.Dinner was awesome and the atmosphere was perfect for the meal.Even as a large group were seated next to us the service remained attentive.I would recommend Mortons to any and all of my friends.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Superb!OpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 10/8/2014Morton's is THE place to celebrate a special birthday. Celebrated my Man's birthday and we were totally impressed with the excellent service. Our table was decorated with confetti and specially printed menus for my BDay man. They took our pix and gave it to us when we left. Service was excellent. Our server, Misa, is the best anywhere in Hawaii!!! Her attention to detail and her caring heart made our experience at Morton very special and one we'll never forget❤! Mahalo, Morton's...a Hui Hou!!!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- OutstandingBobbyDined on 10/4/2014Morton's was a recommendation as the only steak house to go to in Honolulu and I have to say it lives up to that. We went for a special dinner after my friends wedding and the service from start to finish was above excellent. As for the food, it was outstanding. From the appetizer to dinner as well as dessert were all cooked to perfection. If you are looking for a top notch steak house this is the place to go. Will definitely go back.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Never let's you down!Daisy18Dined on 10/4/2014This is our third visit to Morton's Steakhouse in Honolulu. The staff is sincerely friendly and want you to have a memorable experience. We had steak (filet mignon and bone-in NY) which we enjoyed thoroughly. We can't imagine steak gets much better than that. The chopped salad was fresh and crunchy with all great "stuff". The drinks were generous and the dessert was uniquely heavenly. We highly recommend Morton's - expensive and you will get your money's worth.Special Features:
- warm and welcomingBingmeisterDined on 9/29/2014It's always a nice place to come back to. It has a warm and welcoming atmosphere. The service is very nice, not over the top. The food is just right and consistance..you know what to expect.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Expecting Much MorenaksDined on 9/28/2014While your food was delicious, your ambience would have been better if music and guest wasn't as loud. But I do admit the noise did calm down about half way through our meal. Hostess was great and friendly! However, the waitress was absolutely rude. Her attitude was very poor. It was as if we were rushed into our dinner and needed to be out within an hour. Also, if she explained earlier about the dessert menu that your specials were baked fresh and needed to take at least 30 minutes We not only needed to wait for our waitress to take our order but found out then that it would take 30 minutes to prepare our order!Special Features:
- Awesome experienceRon808Dined on 9/27/2014Amazing food & service! They surprised us with a table peppered with "happy birthday" confetti & a customized menu.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great for special occasionsFoodieDined on 9/27/2014Went there for my birthday and the staff really made me feels special. Printed up menus with my name on them and free birthday souffle! My lamb chops were perfect and not overdone. My wife wanted her steak cooked a little more and the host took care of it immediately, no problem. Great customer service. To top it off, I used my Landry's card and got $50 off for my birthday!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Service & foodLove2eatDined on 9/26/2014Server was very knowledgable about the food. She knew exactly what kind of sauce went with each menu. Food was cooked to perfection. Steak cooked exactly how we wanted it and fish was cooked perfectly and not overcooked. Desserts looked so delicious but we had no room for it.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Parents 60th AnniversaryLeenyDined on 9/23/2014We had a wonderful time and had the private room and got the Silver Menu for our prefix menu. All of the staff was very accomodating and friendly. Chris was our waiter and did an outstanding job. My parents felt very comfortable there and the whole family had a nice time.Special Features:
- Quality has declined...MEalohaDined on 9/21/2014Quality of steak - flavor and texture - not worth the price. My medium rare filet mignon was overcooked, stringy, and flavorless. $50 worth! I expect a filet to be so tender that I hardly have to chew it! Our waiter was sweet and offered a replacement (as did the very loud waiter to his guests at the table next to us) but I don't like the idea of waste. After this long in the business, they should be consistent...especially with their steaks. Sorry, but I can't recommend you going here.
- great eveningimalittlepeaDined on 9/19/2014I had a good time here, everything I had to eat was perfect, only thing that topped it was the fantastic service. Will definitely return.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Sending son off to college!Mariko54Dined on 9/17/2014There were 10 of us for dinner to celebrate.In spite of 4 of us being early for our reservation & 1 who was held up and arrived a half-hour late-we were all given the royal treatment-from the host/wait staff.We were given ample time to make our selections & the food for all of us was served at the same time-no one had to wait to eat.Mark, our server, was attentive & friendly in spite of being responsible for several large groups.The personalized menus & confetti on the tablecloth were nice touches, & the photographer was very very nice & accommodating, taking several group shots & also some with our cameras.Our only gripe was that a server assisting Mark was rather rude & took shortcuts with serving & ignored our waves for drink refills.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great experience, butoli808Dined on 9/14/2014I suppose planning to give 4-5 stars rating. However, I just found out they used our credit card to pay for another table as well. Now I need to go through all the troubles to fix their mistakes. That is why I only can gave them 3 stars.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- SUPERSERVICE4USSUPERSERVICE4USDined on 9/14/2014It was a classy & memorable evening! We ate in the special room that sat about 40 people and our waiter was Koa. We had champagne, Pinot Noir, fresh brewed coffee and Filet Mignons...OUTSTANDING! Our desserts were incredible, too! Loved the personal touch on the menu and the take home photo. WE LOOK FORWARD TO COMING BACK TO MORTONS!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great place!OpenTable Diner Since 2013Dined on 9/13/2014Awesome menu for self proclaimed foodies. Dining room is a bit small, so it makes things feel crowded. Overall great experience!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Perfect for special occasiontpkmiamiDined on 9/13/2014We celebrated a quiet dinner for two after getting married and the manager and his staff went above and beyond to make our dinner special and memorable. It was an absolutely amazing experience and the perfect end to a magical day.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- great placeOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 9/13/2014this is my first time here, and i must say this place is awesome!!! great service great food! i would recommend this place to a friend.Special Features:
- RayLDined on 9/13/2014Great steaks and service but prices dictate only special occasionsSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Gemini2Dined on 9/12/2014Excellent food & great service as usual. One of the better steak houses in Honolulu!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- OpenTable Diner Since 2013Dined on 9/9/2014The service was very attentive as usual, and we were greeted by waiters who had served us on past occasions.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.