Morton's The Steakhouse - Great Neck
777 Northern Blvd.
Great Neck, NY 11020Neighborhood:
SteakhousePrice: $50 and over
Morton's The Steakhouse - Great Neck
- Dining Style: Fine Dining
- Website: http://www.mortons.com/
- Phone: 5164982950x
- Hours of Operation:
Bar: Daily at 4:45 pm
Monday - Thursday 5:00pm - 10:00pm
Friday - Saturday 5:00pm - 11:00pm
Sunday 5:00pm - 10:00pm
Join us for Power Hour in the bar for specially priced drinks & Bar Bites available M-F from 5:00 - 6:30pm and 9pm - Close
- Payment Options: AMEX,Diners Club,MasterCard,Visa
- Cuisine: Steak, Seafood, Steakhouse
- Dress Code: Business Casual
- Accepts Walk-Ins: Yes
- Additional Details: Banquet/Private Rooms, Bar Dining, Bar/Lounge, Beer, Full Bar, Non-Smoking Area, Personal wines welcome, Personal wines welcome (corkage fee applies), Private Room, Smoking Area, Takeout, Wheelchair Access, Wine
- Catering: Private and group dining available. Contact our dedicated Sales and Marketing Manager to plan your next business or social event. Hosting a party at your home or office? Ask about Morton's Prime To Go and Prime Platters!
- Special Events: Morton's in Great Neck hosts a variety of special events featuring fine wine & spirits, the best steak and a great time! For more information, visit http://www.mortons.com/greatneck
A word from Morton's The Steakhouse - Great Neck
Morton's The Steakhouse, the nation's premier steakhouse group, specializes in classic, hearty fare, serving generous portions of USDA prime aged beef, as well as fresh fish, lobster and chicken entrees. The menu features a variety of favorite cuts, including a 24 ounce porterhouse, which is the house specialty; a 16 ounce New York Strip and a 12 ounce double cut filet.Continued
Foodspotting photosSee all photos
Awards voted by OpenTable diners
- Diners' Choice WinnerSteak
- Diners' Choice WinnerSpecial Occasion
Morton's The Steakhouse - Great Neck - Best Restaurants in Great Neck ›
Morton's The Steakhouse - Great Neck reviews from OpenTable diners
144 reviews since May 3, 2014
- Ambiance4.4Noise LevelModerate
special occasion (111)romantic (69)fit for foodies (60)notable wine list (58)good for groups (51)neighborhood gem (27)vibrant bar scene (21)great for lunch (11)hot spot (10)late-night find (9)great for brunch (9)kid-friendly (8)great for outdoor dining (1)Show More
- Good Steak Housefoodman13VIPDined on 8/27/2014I choose Morton's as the location for a business dinner. The ambiance was quite good for that purpose. I am a fan of cajun rib eye steaks. The offering was small, thin, over cooked (I ordered it medium and it was dry in the center) and the spicing was lacking in flavor. Two people ordered the porter house for two. It loooked quite good and they were happy with their choice. With plenty of other steak houses to choose from, Morton's needs to step up their game.Special Features:
- gaitorDined on 8/27/2014just a great dining experience. The food and service were perfect and the summer special consisting of a three course dinner for $40.00 was a terrific valueSpecial Features:
- OpenTable Diner Since 2011VIPDined on 8/26/2014The service was excellent! The food was delicious. Great all around experience.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Frequent Hot SpotLegalAlienDined on 8/19/2014My wife and I frequent Morton's for a great food and amazing service experience. Have NEVER been let down!Special Features:
- Morton's Great NeckOpenTable Diner Since 2013Dined on 8/19/2014Service was prompt though our server could have been more friendly. The food was very good.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- It keeps getting betterMarcieMZVIPDined on 8/17/2014The food was tasty and made to the temperature we requested.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great Experienceboop716VIPDined on 8/16/2014the food was amazing, the service outstanding. we weren't rushed on Saturday night, everything came out at a great pace and cooked to perfection. forgot how good this place was and will definitely be heading back soon. excellent time had by all!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- amazing!FabulousFoodieeVIPDined on 8/15/2014Absolutely love everything about Mortons! The steak is always cooked to perfection!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Consistent PerfectionChrisRhyne1Dined on 8/9/2014I go to Morton's because of their consistency, quality and service. I know I will get a quality meal every time, delivered to the table with a smile. Very pleasant and knowledgeable staff. Great place. Worth every penny.Special Features:
- Pleasantly SurprisedHomNYDined on 8/9/2014We went this past Saturday as a "just because" and we were pleasantly surprised from the moment that we arrived at Morton's...the entry foyer had been converted to all glass instead of the black wood doors that used to be there. This alone has changed the ambiance of Morton's. Add the updated bar, revamped dining room and sections, and the removal of the "booths" to open up the area to the bar are wonderful upgrades. Staff and management are always attentive as they should be, and the visit from the General Manager, Michael Enright, at the end of the meal to make sure that everything was "perfect" was a great touch. We look forward to coming back again, as we have been using Morton's for years.Special Features:
- Simply Amazing!bestbiteDined on 8/9/2014The menu had a variety of choices which is quite refreshing. The food was cooked to our specifications. Allison (at the front) and Dan (our head waiter) were truly amazing. They were very hospitable on each of our visits. This was our second time and we will definitely come back again.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Wonderful Weekend Evening OutOpenTable Diner Since 2007Dined on 8/9/2014There are always great menu specials and my last visit was no exception. Top notch food and staff.Special Features:
- Morton's Great Neck Always GreatnicknameVIPDined on 8/8/2014Another return visit to one of my favorite steakhouses. Again I took advantage of one of their excellent promotional specials - Salad, Entre, Side & Dessert for $40. Consistently good quality food & courteous service. A guaranteed fine-dining experience. Looking forward to my next visit.Special Features:
- Very nice restaurantannmarieVIPDined on 8/6/2014I liked the service and the food was so good. Ni would come and enjoy this establishment againSpecial Features:
- ServiceOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 8/3/2014Our servers were Maria and Danielle. They were friendly and very hospitable. These 2 young ladies were very knowledgeable and familiar with the restaurant's menu. Great place with great people!Special Features:
- A fun birthday celebrationFoodie2Dined on 8/2/2014We celebrated a friends birthday on Saturday night at mortons and it was truly enjoyable.....they had menus printed with the birthday boys name on it! Took a group photo for us and gave him a complimentary dessert..... Everyone enjoyed their meal and had a great time....Special Features:
- Delicious as usualGaileyDined on 7/31/2014You can never go wrong @ Morton's, the staff & service are impeccable and the food is always prepared as we requested. We'll be back!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- JFMMTMDined on 7/27/2014A place not to be missed. Food, service , ambiance, all excellent.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great food and service!AJL07093Dined on 7/26/2014Mortons in Great Neck was an outstanding dining experience. Every member of the team made you feel welcome and every need was attended to promptly and with a smile!Special Features:
- coldLovetoeatoutVIPDined on 7/24/2014no real ambiance, a little sterile and cold. crab cake was more like a fish cakeSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- foodgaitorDined on 7/18/2014the food and service were outstanding...waiting for guests at the bar was a very pleasant experience and my expresso martini was superbSpecial Features:
- OpenTable Diner Since 2011Dined on 7/14/2014My wife and I went on our monthly date. Besides the great food our waitress Nikki was the best..Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great Birthday!RealredDined on 7/8/2014We went to Morton's to celebrate my husband's birthday. When I make the reservations I indicated that in the comments section. Upon arrival they greeted us by name and once we were seated gave us personalized menus that said 'happy birthday Michael from Morton's the steakhouse'. That was was very cute reasonable touch. Our appetizer, salads, steak, sides, and dessert were all top quality and cooked to perfection. Our servers were friendly and nice as well. Overall we had a very enjoyable birthday dinner.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Happy Birthday CelebrationCinderellaDined on 7/8/2014It was my birthday and a memorable one. To start, my name was on the menu which was a pleasant surprise. From the Escargot to the raspberry sorbet, every morsel or food was tasty, well-prepared and cooked to perfection. Morton's would definitely be a restaurant that I would return to. The restaurant treated us like royalty. To top the evening, a picture was taken of our table and given back to us in 5 minutes in a Morton's frame. Perfection.Special Features:
- Very, very disappointing!!OpenTable Diner Since 2012Dined on 7/6/2014We took advantage of a Morton's Anniversry special, but Mortons took advantage of us. Caesar Salad anmd Morton's Salad were lacking salad dressing. One of our two Filets came out overcooked. It was NOT a nice dining experience.
- Morton's - Great as ExpectedAl101713Dined on 7/6/2014First time at this Morton's and was not disappointed. As good in all areas: food, service, wine, ambiance, etc. as any restaurant in the chain or other high end restaurants. Everything was perfectly preparepared. The portions are ample. Excellent dining experience.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- best steak in townwhereweatethisweekDined on 7/5/2014The food is very, very good, our steaks were cooked to perfection, the onion soup was some of the best I have ever taste. We were seated almost immediately upon arrival, our server was absolutely the best, she answered our questions and filled any requests that we had all with a cheerful smile. We will be back.Special Features:
- Our anniversaryRoroDined on 7/5/2014Our waitress, Nicole was excellent! Food was great and so was the service. Always happy to go back.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- MikeVIPDined on 7/5/2014Excellent $35 anniversary meal deal. Same top level service.Special Features:
- PerfectionGaileyDined on 7/3/2014First time there since the renovation, loved how they glammed it up a bit and gave it a more modern look. The food was delicious and the staff friendly and professional. We had a nice booth in the main dining room but even the bar area is nice and I would've enjoyed the atmosphere in there as well.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Warm & WelcomingNancytutorDined on 7/3/2014We celebrated our wedding anniversary at Morton's Steakhouse. Everyone we came into contact with offered us their congratulations on this special occasion. They had even printed special commemorative menus for us to take home! Our meal was delicious, and our dessert free of charge.Special Features:
- Great time by allLov2eatoutDined on 7/3/2014Great place to eat. Nice atmosphere and the food was outstanding.Special Features:
- RenovationshoorahVIPDined on 7/3/2014It's always special to be at Morton's, however with the recently completed renovations, the place is even more outstanding. The food and service is outstanding and the ambiance is lovely. Chandeliers are particularly attractive.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Very enjoyableStrangerDined on 7/3/2014Morton's is always a great place with superior food. They recently remodeled it and it looks better than ever. Bravo!Special Features:
- Luvs2takegrandkidsLuvs2takegrandkidsDined on 7/2/2014Could not have been better. Food spectacular, atmosphere beautiful, wonderful service! Perfect place to celebrate my son's anniversary. Their anniversary special made it affordable! Hope they have more specials!!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Best beef!!Luvs2takegrandkidsDined on 6/30/2014Morton's is having a great anniversary special. Special menu if you choose. The filet migon was so delicious. Atmosphere is lovely. Great place for a special occasion.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great ServiceBubbeVIPDined on 6/27/2014We went for the $30 lobster special and were not disappointed. But the highlight of the evening was the service by the waitress whose name is Nikki. She was very accommodating.Special Features:
- Peter Luger, watch your back!glassmasterDined on 6/26/2014The steaks here are some of the best I've ever had anywhere, and I do a lot of dining out. The wine list is extensive, but pricey. The ambiance is 'old steak house', nothing to write home about. The service is second to none! Polite and attentive without being overbearing. You don't get that sense of them waiting until your mouth is full to ask you how everything is going so far! A bit pricey, so we don't go here too often, maybe 6 times a year, but we always look forward to that trip.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Graduation dinnerMortonsfanDined on 6/25/2014We made a reservation since it was graduation season but the restaurant wasn't too crowded. We were seated right away. The food was delicious as usual. We told our server that we were celebrating our daughter'a graduation and they came over, took our picture and printed for us to take home. That was very kind of them...oh they gave my daughter her dessert for free. Loved this place before; love it all the more now.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Mortons is "Great" in Great NecknicknameVIPDined on 6/23/2014Another wonderful evening at Morton's Great Neck. This restaurant offers everything you'd want in a quality establishment: fine food, drink and service. I highly recommend it especially during special promotions such as "Celebrate the Summer" where you get a 4 course meal for $49. Of course, I'd go even without a promo.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.