Morton's The Steakhouse - Miami (Downtown)
1200 Brickell Avenue
Miami, FL 33131Neighborhood:
SteakhousePrice: $50 and over
Morton's The Steakhouse - Miami (Downtown)
- Dining Style: Fine Dining
- Website: http://mortons.com/
- Phone: 3054009990
- Hours of Operation:
Lunch: Monday - Friday: 11:30am - 2:30pm; Dinner: Monday - Friday: 2:30pm - 11:00pm, Saturday: 5:30pm - 11:00pm, Sunday: 5:00pm - 10:00pm
- Payment Options: AMEX,Diners Club,MasterCard,Visa
- Cuisine: Steak, Seafood, Steakhouse
- Dress Code: Business Casual
- Accepts Walk-Ins: Yes
- Additional Details: Banquet/Private Rooms, Bar Dining, Bar/Lounge, Beer, Full Bar, Non-Smoking Area, Private Room, Smoking Area, Takeout, Wheelchair Access, Wine
- Catering: Private and group dining available. Contact our dedicated Sales and Marketing Manager to plan your next business or social event. Hosting a party at your home or office? Ask about Morton's Prime To Go and Prime Platters!
- Special Events: Morton's in Miami (Downtown) hosts a variety of special events featuring fine wine & spirits, the best steak and a great time! For more information, visit http://www.mortons.com/miami
A word from Morton's The Steakhouse - Miami (Downtown)
Thank you for reserving at Morton's The Steakhouse - Miami (Downtown). We look forward to serving you. USDA prime-aged beef, succulent seafood, fine wines, chilled cocktails, decadent desserts, crisp white linens and exceptional service...Morton's serves The Best Steak Anywhere. For more than 30 years, Morton's is the steakhouse by which all others are measured. For special events, private dining Boardroom information, worldwide location listing, gift cards and online reservations, visit www.mortons.com.Continued
Foodspotting photosSee all photos
Awards voted by OpenTable diners
- Diners' Choice WinnerSteak
Morton's The Steakhouse - Miami (Downtown) - Best Restaurants in Miami ›
Morton's The Steakhouse - Miami (Downtown) reviews from OpenTable diners
36 reviews since May 1, 2014
- Ambiance3.8Noise LevelModerate
special occasion (18)good for groups (14)romantic (13)fit for foodies (12)notable wine list (8)neighborhood gem (7)late-night find (4)vibrant bar scene (2)hot spot (2)great for lunch (2)kid-friendly (2)great for outdoor dining (1)Show More
- Morton's always deliversusagatoDined on 8/24/2014We've been going to Morton's for at least 7 years and they have never failed us. Quality is excellent, and prices are reasonable. Always a great place to eat!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- ohh my god the qualityOpenTable Diner Since 2012Dined on 8/22/2014Quality in service Our waiter Patricia was so nice and accommodating. We order a second piece of steak and she made sure it arrived on time. We couldn't get enough. Quality in meat Oh my god the meat.. how juicy and tender and cooked to perfection Quality in dessert Our lava cake was delicious. Its melting chocolate... !! We have been coming here for the past 15 years but today WAS THE BESTSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- SPECIAL PLACERobertDined on 8/16/2014Occasionally you will find a restuarant which fits the category of a perfect meal. Morton's is generally pricey, however, we were provided with what I consider a perfect meal. Expertly prepared, service friendly, in an elegant atmosphere.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Very DisappointingAbbeyDined on 8/15/2014With the many fine steakhouse in Miami I have now placed Morton's at the bottom. The lobster bisque was too peppery (was forewarmed), the salad was lacking flavor, and it was shameful for me to have been served that rib-eye. It was loaded with grissle and fat chunks. No one ever asked if everything was alright even after seeing a huge pile of fat and grissle on my plate. Would've had a better quality steak almost anywhere else.
- jagwVIPDined on 8/10/2014The most old-fashioned and sad Mortons I have ever visited
- Top steakhouseDJonesDined on 8/5/2014Seated at a lovely table promptly upon arriving, service eas superb and at a slow pace as requested by us, and the food was exceptionally good and generous portions.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- OpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 8/2/2014Food was great, atmosphere was amazing; however the service was a little slow. We were a party of 9 and was only provided with one serving of the complimentary bread. We had to ask several times for more bread. In addition we had to ask several time for our water cups to be filled. When the bill came right in the middle of the bill was a $25.00 Select Club Membership fee which we did not notice until the following day that was added to the entire bill in which the waitress ended up getting tipped on that as well. A bit sneaky for my taste!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- MagacadaDined on 7/27/2014Consistently excellent for food and service you can count on Mortons downtownSpecial Features:
- tankerDined on 7/26/2014We arrived early but were seated promptly in a location of our choice. The waitstaff was attentive but not intrusive and the food was excellent; we received everything we asked for, including small modifications.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- As always....WRFGDined on 7/11/2014Fantastic. The level of excellence is consistent with each Morton's location, and we experienced it once again at the restaurant on Brickell Avenue. The Morton's Manhattan is something that I look forward to enjoying with each visit. Thank you to the management and staff.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Morton's MiamiBossladyDined on 6/27/2014I frequent Morten's in Nashville, Atlanta, Boca Raton,Chicago ,Dallas and New Orleans and now get to add Miami. I also took a new friend and our server Gabriel did a great job. He was very pleasant and informative. At no point did we want for anything, our cocktails were never empty and the table was never cluttered. The server assistant was very hands on and busy through the dining room. The food was excellent and all was properly prepared. I will be frequenting the area and will be back. I can always count on Great Service and Great Food from Morton's anywhere I travel. Thank you for being predictable and consistent. KUDOS for getting it right Again!!! You do it so Effortless. A guest for life. Thank you Gabriel and Team Miami.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- DinnerLuvthisplaceDined on 6/14/2014Very overly priced!!! Not what we expected! Not full at all for being a Saturday night.Special Features:
- Always ExcellentLovesNYCDined on 6/9/2014If you love steak, as we do, Morton's is a great place. Very accommodating, This Morton's will split a steak for two and even cook The pieces separately. We always have excellent food there. Cesar salad, grilled asparagus, and shredded hash browns are our favorite sides. Service is wonderful. We go there regularly when we are in Miami.Special Features:
- Fab experience.WinersandDinersDined on 6/3/2014First time at a Morton's. Power Hour Cosmos, Steaks, Wine, Bar tender & Server were ALL Fab. We'll certainly be returning to Morton's.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- We like Morton'sMagacadaDined on 5/30/2014This time felt waiter was rushing us thru our meal too much...we should have told him slow down.
- A very Happy Anniversary!!!InaMDined on 5/30/2014Morton's made our Anniversary celebration very special..from the moment we sat down to our own anniversary menu through to our decant dessert….everything was superb. We had the jumbo shrimp and crab cake appetizers, the chopped salad and the short ribs..as well as the chocolate lava cake & everything was absolutely delicious. Thanks also to the wonderful staff that helped make our celebration so special.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Good for Business mealsFlyingmanDined on 5/19/2014Convenient location on Brickell Ave. It is below street level so no view, low cielings. Always good for steaks, good wine, large portions.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Morton's was DELICIOUS!!!InaMDined on 5/16/2014From the Crab Cakes to the Chopped Salad & Onion Bread to the Short Ribs & Spinach & French Fries to the Key Lime Pie . . . Everything was SIMPLY DELICIOUS. My guests enjoyed every bite & I had to get another order of Short Ribs to take home to share with my family. Can't wait to go back!!!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Consistently ExcellentLovesNYCDined on 5/13/2014This was our third dinner at Morton's in Miami. Each time we have had outstanding steaks and service. Cooked to perfection, we share a 16 ounce sirloin steak, half medium rare and half medium well. Morton's is pleased to split the steak for us. We love the shredded hash browns and the grilled asparagus with balsamic drizzle. The dining room is spacious, allowing for a relaxing comfortable dinner. We have a Landry's card, which allows you to earn reward points, and you get a $25 credit during your birthday month. Our server took a complimentary 5x7 birthday photo of us, which is presented in a Morton's folder. Very nice touch.Special Features:
- Great steak .... Value ???SteakLoverDined on 5/5/2014Sure I know Morton's aren't cheap places ..... Depending on what I think is acceptable for a very good steak in a special place, I agree to visit Morton's occasionnaly ..... but only occasionnaly, cause to us 300$ for 2 drinks, steaks and "cheapest" wine can't be afforded more often ... But sincerly ..... if it wasn't of the $$$ I would visit Morton's more often ..... steaks are so great .....ThanksSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Quiet Time in MIATestVIPDined on 5/4/2014On our annual guys trip we decided to go out for steak on Sunday instead of Saturday.....what a great idea. The place was quiet, basically empty around 8:45. After a long day on the beach relaxation was welcomed. The service was good, the manager was awesome and the food met expectations. Great night!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- The bestMagacadaDined on 5/3/2014Best steak in town.. And artichoke chicken is deliciousSpecial Features:
- Average at bestFoodloverDined on 5/3/2014Food was average, my veal chop was very greasy and the black truffle was too salty. Mashed potatoes were nothing special, neither was the spinach/mushrooms. Dining room is ok, though starts to age a bit. Service was moderate. There are much better steakhouses in Miami and Morton's is very pricy for what you get. Will not return.Special Features:
- The following 228 reviews are from the Morton's The Steakhouse - Miami (Downtown) reviews archive.
- Awesomeluv2eatDined on 4/29/2014I like the restaurant and the location of the restaurant. The food their is amazing. I also like their wine selections!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- accessmiachuckVIPDined on 4/29/2014great place to dine - shame the traffic to get toSpecial Features:
- Food Great, Service oddAnastasiDined on 4/28/2014Had to ask for seasonal selection menu items. Server didn't know if the items were available. Had to ask for souffle, server didn't know if they were available. Food was excellent. At these prices, one would expect the service staff to at least know the menu better than their clientele.Special Features:
- Great food, great service.OpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 4/24/2014This was our first visit to Morton's (in Miami). The food was amazing and service was impeccable. Our waiter (I don't recall his name but I remember that he was Hatian/Canadian) was very friendly and knowledgeable about the items on the menu. He suggested a steak special and crab leg appetizer which we ordered and were both DELICIOUS!!! He was attentive and paid attention to detail. THANK YOU, we will definitely be back again.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Outstanding experiencePeachesDined on 4/5/2014It was our first time and we will definitely be returning really soon. The waiter was outstanding and welcoming he helped me to make a decision on what to order. The best steak I've taste by far. Nice for a romantic dinner for to or a special occasion I would definitely recommend this restaurant to friends and family. It's a pricey restaurant but worth every penny. I can't wait to return!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- HorribleJasonDined on 3/1/2014Worst service. Worst atmosphere. Felt like I was at applebees
- Changes due to GREEDMarLinDined on 3/1/2014Before retirement I used to eat at Morton's all over the country. Brought my wife and step-daughter to Miami Brickell for my wife's Birthday and ask the waiter when he is going to bring the food display. He said we don't do that anymore. THAT'S WHAT SET YOU APART FROM RUTH'S CHRIS AND SMITH AND WOLLENSKY. Now you are just the same. After dinner I told my wife that Morton's has the BEST coffee. I ask the waiter the brand. He said they did away with Douwe Egberts. Probably for a cheaper brand. We didn't order coffee. IF YOU WANT TO SUCCEED, GO BACK TO WHERE YOU CAME FROM. DO WHAT MORTON'S ALWAYS DID. STOP CUTTING CORNERS. THESE CHANGES WERE PROBABLY IMPLEMENTED BY LANDRY. PREDICTION FOR MORTON'S: DOOMED ( Arnie would be rolling in his grave)Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Everything was excellent....startinfoodie2Dined on 2/22/2014Everything was excellent....starting with the parking valet, the host, server, etc. Aan excellent dining experience.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Our favorite dinning placeMagacadaDined on 2/21/2014We were well greeted, taken to booth or table,. Waitress and help came soon giving us water of our choice and offering drinks. Food was served cold things cold and hot things hot. It was a great place to visit with friends and meal was perfect.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great food but very expensiveOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 2/14/2014We had the jumbo shrimp cocktail, house cobb, Chilean sea bass, filet & lobster tail. The food was perfectly cooked and very good. The wine mark up was 4 times the cost at the average grocery store.Special Features:
- Signature Salad WiltedJamesDined on 2/14/2014The signature salad was wilted had been made for a while and left to sit. When my wife wanted to return it the waiter argued with her and said she should of told him earlier, which she would of if we could of found him. Steaks and sides were fine.The chairs are uncomfortable and atmosphere needs updating.
- First Morton's experienceOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 2/14/2014We went to Morton's for the first time on Valentine's Day. We had an amazing time. The food, wine, service and ambiance were very pleasant. We will definitely return.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- thank youmssoaresDined on 2/9/2014you guys gave me an extraordinary experience. it was my birthdate and i could not get anything more special.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Business lunchJennycDined on 2/7/2014Enjoyed the company, service and food. Although we were there a bit longer than I expected; from appetizers to main course there was a bit of a delay when the restaurant was not at all busy. Overall everything was great.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Reliable food, but not enjoyableGator4OkieVIPDined on 1/18/2014We were so rushed the food became an afterthought. Even though we intentionally quit sipping our wine, our waiter finished off our wine bottle before our salads arrived. Our total dinner lasted 35 minutes. Never mind the food.Special Features:
- Birthday DinnerOpenTable Diner Since 2012Dined on 1/14/2014I made a reservation for my boyfriends birthday and when we got there they had the table set up with birthday menus decoration on the table and they even included a memorable picture for the event. They made it very special! We had incredible service, the waitress was very kind and knowledgeable about the menu. Our food was ready in no time at all and it was delicious. I will definitely return to this restaurant.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- We were attended to by yourOpenTable Diner Since 2013Dined on 1/10/2014We were attended to by your very professional and efficient server, Armando. Many thanks for a very pleasant experience. Art FramkeSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.