Morton's The Steakhouse - Miami (Downtown)
1200 Brickell Avenue
Miami, FL 33131Neighborhood:
SteakhousePrice: $50 and over
Morton's The Steakhouse - Miami (Downtown)
- Dining Style: Fine Dining
- Website: http://mortons.com/
- Phone: (305) 400-9990
- Hours of Operation:
Lunch: Monday - Friday: 11:30am - 2:30pm; Dinner: Monday - Friday: 2:30pm - 11:00pm, Saturday: 5:30pm - 11:00pm, Sunday: 5:00pm - 10:00pm
- Payment Options: AMEX,Diners Club,MasterCard,Visa
- Cuisine: Steak, Seafood, Steakhouse
- Dress Code: Business Casual
- Accepts Walk-Ins: Yes
- Additional Details: Banquet/Private Rooms, Bar Dining, Bar/Lounge, Beer, Full Bar, Non-Smoking Area, Private Room, Smoking Area, Takeout, Wheelchair Access, Wine
- Catering: Private and group dining available. Contact our dedicated Sales and Marketing Manager to plan your next business or social event. Hosting a party at your home or office? Ask about Morton's Prime To Go and Prime Platters!
- Special Events: Morton's in Miami (Downtown) hosts a variety of special events featuring fine wine & spirits, the best steak and a great time! For more information, visit http://www.mortons.com/miami
A word from Morton's The Steakhouse - Miami (Downtown)
Thank you for reserving at Morton's The Steakhouse - Miami (Downtown). We look forward to serving you. USDA prime-aged beef, succulent seafood, fine wines, chilled cocktails, decadent desserts, crisp white linens and exceptional service...Morton's serves The Best Steak Anywhere. For more than 30 years, Morton's is the steakhouse by which all others are measured. For special events, private dining Boardroom information, worldwide location listing, gift cards and online reservations, visit www.mortons.com.Continued
Foodspotting photosSee all photos
Morton's The Steakhouse - Miami (Downtown) reviews from OpenTable diners
45 reviews since July 29, 2014
- Ambiance3.8Noise LevelModerate
special occasion (17)good for groups (12)romantic (11)great for lunch (10)notable wine list (9)neighborhood gem (6)fit for foodies (6)late-night find (4)great for outdoor dining (3)hot spot (2)kid-friendly (2)great for brunch (2)vibrant bar scene (1)Show More
- Our waiter was excellent.RockitSobeVIPDined on 3/6/2009Our waiter was excellent. The restaurant also had a $99.00 special for two people with tons of food.Special Features:
- The food was exquisite. IOpenTable Diner Since 2008Dined on 3/2/2009The food was exquisite. I definitely enjoyed the atmosphere and service.
- Very good onion bread to start,OpenTable Diner Since 2005Dined on 2/27/2009Very good onion bread to start, wonderful wine and excellent food. To enjoy your meal, pace yourself with the starters.Special Features:
- We had a wonderful time.FoodLoverDined on 2/18/2009We had a wonderful time. We were in from Massachussetts visiting family and took our niece for dinner. We sat in the bar so we would not disturb dinners, had wonderful waiter who helped us with our "family-style" meal we wanted to create. The food was wonderful, as usual, and we all had fun and caught up on what was going on.Special Features:
- While I enjoyed my ribeyeCasey1255VIPDined on 2/17/2009While I enjoyed my ribeye enormously, my husband was less than thrilled with the bone-on filet which our waiter INSISTED he try (rather than the plain filet he tried to order). He was especially unhappy when the bill arrived and he discovered that the bone-on was a full $20 more than the plain filet.
- Liked everything about thisOpenTable Diner Since 2009Dined on 2/14/2009Liked everything about this restaurant except our food server was not sensitive to what I wanted. I asked for a steak cooked MED, when I recieved the steak it was MEDWELL. She began to try to convince me that it was because the ribeye is not as thick as the filet. I didn't want to send it back because I wanted to eat dinner with my wife. The next night I went to Capital grill and they cooked the steak exactly the way I asked for it. Overall the night was good.Special Features:
- WE HAVE PREVIOUSLY EATEN ATOpenTable Diner Since 2010Dined on 2/13/2009WE HAVE PREVIOUSLY EATEN AT MORTONS IN SINGAPORE,WASHINGTON dc AND HOUSTON AND AS WE ALWAYS HAVE ENJOYED MORTONS THE CHOICE WAS EASY AS WE STAYED AT THE JW MARRIOTT ACROSS THE STREET-WE WILL CERTAINLY EAT AT MORTONS IN THE FUTURE IF THERE IS ONE I TE CITY WE ARE VISITINGSpecial Features:
- Service was terrible due toOpenTable Diner Since 2009Dined on 2/11/2009Service was terrible due to the shortage of help. Baked potato was microwaved as part of it was cold. Wine was sent back twice and coffee ordered came way after we ate our desert so that we had to cancel it. Not a good experience for a special occasion.
- Our waiter was excellent,OpenTable Diner Since 2003Dined on 2/7/2009Our waiter was excellent, helpful with local directions. The onion bread was fabulous! I grew up with bread homemade by my father. This was the only I've experience that could begin to compete with his!!!Special Features:
- This was a return visit forOpenTable Diner Since 2007Dined on 1/30/2009This was a return visit for me since Morton's is located on a corner across the street from the J.W. Marriott Hotel on Brickell in Miami. The first time and this time too, I found getting across the street on foot to be dangerous and troublesome; there was never a time when it was "my turn" to go across. Upon returning, I followed a gentleman from Morton's from whom I learned that one takes a right and crosses with the crosswalk one block heading the other direction from the hotel, then across with the crosswalk, then back across the other street, again with the crosswalk. It was so much safer this way. The dining experience was wonderful; I ordered from the online-only special one gets when signing up at Morton's The Steakhouse website.Special Features:
- Good steakhouse, with greatGoodfoodlvrVIPDined on 1/19/2009Good steakhouse, with great food and execellent service.Special Features:
- Business lunch was good, butOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 1/7/2009Business lunch was good, but as wusual they never seem to assign the ponts to Open Table. I have given up at this point in getting them to do so.
- Very good service and specialREECDined on 12/26/2008Very good service and special personalized details for my mother's birthday!Special Features:
- This was my first visit toOpenTable Diner Since 2009Dined on 11/28/2008This was my first visit to Morton's and it will not be my last. The service was excellent and the food was spectacular. It was perfect for my anniversarySpecial Features:
- I find it very hard to believeOpenTable Diner Since 2005Dined on 11/24/2008I find it very hard to believe a steak house cannot cook a steak properly. Morton's has succeeded! I am sure there are better steakhouses in Miami.
- The steaks were done to perfection.OpenTable Diner Since 2008Dined on 11/22/2008The steaks were done to perfection. The sides were incredible. I recommend the porterhouse it was an excellent choice. The service staff was fun and energetic. They answer all my questions. Morton's is what a great steak house should be!Special Features:
- Absolutely wonderful atmosphere,OpenTable Diner Since 2008Dined on 11/22/2008Absolutely wonderful atmosphere, excellent meal; pricey, but worth every penny. The meat is succulent, and the dessert is to die for!Special Features:
- It is hard to believe howLovesgoodfoodVIPDined on 11/9/2008It is hard to believe how they could mutilate a lobster claw. At $87.00 a lobster, you would think they could take the claw out of the shell and have it look like a claw rather than minced lobster. The flavor was considerably diminished.Special Features:
- Superior service, very highOpenTable Diner Since 2008Dined on 11/8/2008Superior service, very high quality food, and a truly pleasant ambiance. A wonderful dining experience.Special Features:
- Good food and ambiance. GreatOpenTable Diner Since 2008Dined on 10/24/2008Good food and ambiance. Great for ladies eating by themselves. Located in a good neighborhood.Special Features:
- Morton's is always a treat!OpenTable Diner Since 2004Dined on 10/19/2008Morton's is always a treat! You cannot beat the food which is consistently amazing. High-end with a casual feel it is one of our favorites.Special Features:
- awesome, great deal and veryOpenTable Diner Since 2008Dined on 9/30/2008awesome, great deal and very romantic, what a steak !!!Special Features:
- Living up to the brand name,OpenTable Diner Since 2007VIPDined on 9/26/2008Living up to the brand name, the Morton's on Brickell Avenue serves a high-quality steak and provides a great lunch menu, particularly when you have the company account to play around with. The petite filet at lunch is the perfect size, and their steak sandwich also hits the spot. Also has a great wine list for those looking for a "liquid lunch"Special Features:
- We eat at Morton's once aOpenTable Diner Since 2007Dined on 8/8/2008We eat at Morton's once a week. Usually the Aventura location, however we decided to try the Brickell location. Everything was good, but there is one comment, our food was cold when it arrived at the table. We did have a server in training and that might have something to do with it. However we are usually very happy at Mortons. Great food, Martinis and great service. That's what's brings us back.Special Features:
- we went to the brickell location,OpenTable Diner Since 2008Dined on 3/1/2008we went to the brickell location, looked old and musty.will not go again to that location. I still prefer Capital grill over Mortons or Ruth Chris.Special Features: