Morton's The Steakhouse - Denver
1710 Wynkoop Street
Denver, CO 80202Neighborhood:
Downtown / LoDo
SteakhousePrice: $50 and over
Morton's The Steakhouse - Denver
- Dining Style: Fine Dining
- Website: http://www.mortons.com/
- Phone: (303) 825-3353
- Hours of Operation:
Bar: 5:00pm Daily
Monday - Thursday 5:30pm - 10:00pm
Friday - Saturday 5:30pm - 11:00pm
Sunday 5:00pm - 10:00pm
- Payment Options: AMEX,Diners Club,MasterCard,Visa
- Cuisine: Steak, Seafood, Steakhouse
- Dress Code: Business Casual
- Accepts Walk-Ins: Yes
- Additional Details: Banquet/Private Rooms, Bar Dining, Bar/Lounge, Beer, Non-Smoking Area, Private Room, Smoking Area, Takeout, Wheelchair Access, Wine
- Catering: Private and group dining available. Contact our dedicated Sales and Marketing Manager to plan your next business or social event. Hosting a party at your home or office? Ask about Morton's Prime To Go and Prime Platters!
- Special Events: Morton's in Denver hosts a variety of special events featuring fine wine & spirits, the best steak and a great time! For more information, visit http://www.mortons.com/denver
A word from Morton's The Steakhouse - Denver
Morton's The Steakhouse, the nation's premier steakhouse group, specializes in classic, hearty fare, serving generous portions of USDA prime aged beef, as well as fresh fish, lobster and chicken entrees. The menu features a variety of favorite cuts, including a 24 ounce porterhouse, which is the house specialty; a 16 ounce New York Strip and a 12 ounce double cut filet.Continued
Foodspotting photosSee all photos
Awards voted by OpenTable diners
- Diners' Choice WinnerNotable Wine List
- Diners' Choice WinnerSpecial Occasion
- Diners' Choice WinnerSteak
Morton's The Steakhouse - Denver - Best Restaurants in Downtown / LoDo ›
Morton's The Steakhouse - Denver reviews from OpenTable diners
129 reviews since July 29, 2014
- Ambiance4.1Noise LevelModerate
special occasion (98)romantic (61)notable wine list (57)fit for foodies (37)good for groups (24)neighborhood gem (14)hot spot (7)late-night find (4)vibrant bar scene (3)scenic view (2)great for lunch (1)great for brunch (1)Show More
- AJSOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 11/22/2014Service was impeccable food was superb hostess seated us immediately at a table of our choice highly recommend.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Beware of the Steak and Lobster.jbpxDined on 11/19/2014Bone-in Ribeye was very good, but the Steak and Lobster was not Morton's quality. It was a total rip-off priced at $55 comparable to the quality you would see at a low quality chain store. Do not order the "Steak and Lobster" - no deals at Mortons unless you want a total rip-off meal. Order the Ribeye for the same price.
- Very happy customers!OpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 11/18/2014This was the perfect place for a romantic birthday dinner! The service was very professional and accommodating. I would definitely recommend this restaurant. The food is delightful and the steaks were cooked to perfection! They even personalized our menus with the birthday man's name.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Best Steak!NPerezDined on 11/14/2014I love Mortons and I am not sure I've ever had a bad experience here. Their service is wonderful, always attentive and the food is phenomenal. Mortons ruins all other steakhouses for me and if you do go, you must order a soufflé. The only complaint I have to make is we didn't have a booth this time around and it was just 2 of us, my boyfriend kept getting bumped into because we were so close to the table of 5 behind us. When you make a reservation make sure to ask for a booth.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great food and service!LydiaRudyDined on 11/8/2014Me and my fiancé went to celebrate our anniversary and we haven't had such great costumer service in quite some time. Ever since we called to tell them we were running late they were nothing but wonderful. Our server was great and Joe (General Manger) came over to our table to introduce himself! It was a great experience and the food is well worth the price!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Nice but overpricedLittletondinerDined on 11/6/2014Overall a good experience. We celebrated our anniversary here and there were some very nice touches, such as our names on the menus, a photo and a complimentary desert. The food was good, but not good enough to justify the extreme price. Compared to other restaurants, I'd say the meal was worth about half of what we paid.Special Features:
- Portehouse for 2OpenTable Diner Since 2011Dined on 11/5/2014This is by far the best steak in the house. We were 3. So with a few sides believe me, it's enough. Charred to a perfect med rare. Would only order this.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- First TimeOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 10/24/2014This was our first time at Morton's, the crowd was small so the dinning experience was very pleasant. The staff as well as our server were very friendly. Our server Megan, was very knowledgeable and here recommendations on cocktails and entree's were spot on. Overall our evening was wonderful.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Ckolla18Ckolla18Dined on 10/24/2014Food melts in your mouth, and it's always a great experience. A lot of money to spend on a steak but really does taste good.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Good foodOpenTable Diner Since 2006Dined on 10/16/2014Visited Morton's for a night out. The food is excellent. The service was a bit lacking. It took a server 15 minutes to even get us our menus and take a drink order. The prices are also a bit much. We ordered the molten chocolate cake for dessert. It was very good, but it was seriously 2 bites and 15 dollars. I got the feeling that none of the servers wanted to wait on us because we were a table of 2 and there were larger tables (and larger tips) in the restaurant.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Mortons is mot what is used to beSSSSDined on 10/16/2014Good service, but too expensive for the overall quality and expwrience.
- Best Steak Houseluv2dineDined on 10/16/2014The atmosphere, food and servers were wonderful! We enjoyed celebrating a birthday so this was a fun place to go for the best steak in town. We ordered and before we knew it our platters were in front of us. The DELICIOUS dessert was a gift from our server as was her smile and gracious manner. This was our first experience and it was meaningful. Next time we will use the Valet as parking was an unexpected hit that night.Special Features:
- My favorite steak houseHananVIPDined on 10/14/2014I was sad to see the Morton's in the tech center closed down. It was so much closer to home. Martin's is always consistent and delicious. I started with a warm bacon dressing on spinach salad. It was really good I just would have been happier with less red onions. Of course, my fillet was cooked to perfection at me. Medium rare. And then the managers choice with the red blend was fantastic and obviously a secret. Hey did not want to share.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Perfect BirthdayDianeVIPDined on 10/10/2014Outstanding service and accommodation! Joe, Anthony, and especially Nick our waiter made my birthday dinner most special!! A restricted diet was accommodated in every way with delicious food, table side photos, customized menu (happy birthday printed on it!), service that was unobtrusive when necessary and wonderfully social when desired. Did I mention the food?? Wonderful! Loved my evening celebration!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- overpricedOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 10/4/2014the food we had was good, but not at the price we had to pay. I should have known this when their on-line menu did not indicate the prices.Special Features:
- Wonderful ServiceWhitneyDined on 10/4/2014The food was good, but maybe not worth how expensive it is. The service you receive however is top notch and could not have been more wonderful.Special Features:
- Loved ItOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 9/21/2014I've been to Elways and Capital Grill and I would say Morton's had the #1 steaks.Special Features:
- excellent food, not much elseenjoynicedinnerDined on 9/20/2014Bartenders are very attentive and professional. Seating staff need training, lots of confusion. Steaks are excellent, high quality meat and prepared perfectly. Waiter was great, but food service was slow. The restaurant is lacking ambience, it is outdated and not inviting.Special Features:
- Great food and servicetrolfeDined on 9/19/2014We were greeted by everyone and wished a happy anniversary. The lamb was perfect. From start to finish every dish was great on its own but the lamb was a home run.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- OpenTable Diner Since 2013Dined on 9/14/2014We had a great experience. We went to a Bronco game and brought our 8 yr. old grandson. He is a steak lover and boy did he enjoy Morton's!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- wizardofeyesDined on 9/14/2014We had a small family dinner Sunday evening and could not have had a better meal. The food was perfect and the service attentive but not obtrusive. Excellent as usual at the Denver Morton's Steak House.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great eveningwestsideDined on 9/13/2014Always enjoy the service and food. Did not disappoint again!! The Artemis- Stag's Leap is top notch.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Fantastic Dinner!ChristyDined on 9/13/2014We went to Morton's for my husbands birthday. They made a menu for him with his name and date on it. Decorated the table, took a picture of us and brought his dessert out with a candle in it. The whole night all of the staff made him feel special and went out of their way to make sure we had a great evening. I would highly recommend Morton's.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- 65th Birthday DinnerMountainFoodiesDined on 9/13/2014Although very busy on a Saturday night, our food, wine and dinner were exceptional. Our menus had "Happy 65th Birthday John" at the top. Our server Douglas was attentive without being overbearing. We had entrees from their Summer Special menu which were exceptional. The Lyonnaise Potatoes were to die for and this is the second time we have had them. We were greeted by General Manager Joe Mirrelson who poured our initial glasses of wine and we joked about getting old. This restaurant is in the middle of Lodo across the street from the newly revitalized Union Station.Special Features:
- Disappointed this timeOpenTable Diner Since 2012Dined on 9/12/2014My colleagues and I attend the cedia confernce every year and always include a night out here. Last experiences have been awesome however this time the service was lacking.Special Features:
- Great food and great service!ScottDined on 9/6/2014We went here for our 25th Wedding anniversary and the Food and service was awesome! The place was a little loud but overall it was great. Mike was our server and he did a fantastic job of taking care of us.Special Features:
- Morton's is great!MarieInColoradoDined on 9/6/2014I loved everything about my experience at Morton's. I took my boyfriend out for a nice steak dinner for his birthday. We both had steak and shared au gratin potatoes and creamed corn. All of the food was delicious. They also have a decent single malt scotch selection. Their wine list is extensive, too. I would recommend Morton's to anyone looking for great food and drinks.Special Features:
- The bestneighborVIPDined on 9/3/2014Old time steak house. Persistent and consistent quality. Cooked correctly in the kitchen, doesn't require 1000 degree plate to adjust doneness at the tableSpecial Features:
- THE place for steaks!SugarsnapsDined on 9/3/2014Nice ambiance here, great place to impress a date or to celebrate an anniversary. Everything is a la carte, so bring your fat wallet.Special Features:
- Wonderful Experience!JSlattVIPDined on 8/30/2014The staff, service, and food at Morton's was absolutely fantastic! The steak we had was incredibly. It was a great experience. We will be back.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Horrible experience.DisgustedDined on 8/29/2014Old, dirty and musty. Rude hostess. Terrible food.
- Good Job Morton's!TripValueVIPDined on 8/29/2014It's been many years since we last dined at the Morton's in downtown Denver. The food and service were great.Special Features:
- Restaurant Week 2014DoriDined on 8/28/2014We enjoyed everything about our meal. We went to two steakhouses that we had never been to before, Morton's and Ruth Crist. Both steaks were excellent. Our only complaint at both steak houses were the mashed potatoes. Bland and not what I would expect for such high quality places (just mashed potatoes). Not even gravy. We live in a state with Palisades peaches and Rocky Ford cantaloupe. Wouldn't that have been a better choice.Special Features:
- Love this placedustyfreeDined on 8/27/2014Did everything they possibly could to assure my wife and I had a fabulous time. This is the 3rd Morton's we have dined with, and all three have been outstanding. I am in the industry, so I am kind of hard on restaurants. These guys are the best. Give them a try, you won't be sorry you did.Special Features:
- Best steak in town! Great service!issyrDined on 8/27/2014Our first time at Morton's was wonderful. The service from beginning to end, everyone we came in contact with, was superb. Friendly, attentive and on top of things!! We had the filet mignon steak, potatoes and salad. All were amazing!! The steak was the best we've ever had!! Juicy, cooked perfectly and so tender!! WOW! We really enjoyed our dinner there.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- TammyDined on 8/27/2014We have a fabulous dinner at Morton's. I haven't been there in a while, and it was outstanding as usual. Morton's is one of my absolute favorite steak houses and it is always a treat to go there.Special Features:
- Left me a little dryRegularDinerDined on 8/26/2014It felt like once the server knew were there for Denver Restaurant Week, we weren't a priority. The server was nice, but we had to ask repeatedly for water refills and with a glass 3/4 full of ice, we got 2 sips before we needed another refill. Our server brought the salads and when I pointed out that it was the wrong one, she realized she brought another table's salads to us, picked them up & took them to another table. The Morton's salad had been dressed far too long in advance & there was quite a few bits of brown lettuce. Luckily the desserts were excellent and the steaks and sides were good.
- Great evening with industry peersArthurRDined on 8/26/2014With an industry conference in town we decided to bring back together 8 peers that we had worked with in the past for a long dinner. The food and service was tremendous. We were able to talk without shouting and the pace of the dinner was perfect. I definitely look forward to our next opportunity to dine at Morton's.Special Features:
- Great foodMAARLADined on 8/25/2014Our dinner was very enjoyable. We had a good time. Everything was very nice.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- KittyDined on 8/24/2014The steaks were not juicy. The veal chops were good and juicy.Special Features: