Morton's The Steakhouse - Cleveland
The Avenue at Tower City Center
1600 W. Second Street
Cleveland, OH 44113Neighborhood:
SteakhousePrice: $50 and over
Morton's The Steakhouse - Cleveland
- Dining Style: Fine Dining
- Website: http://www.mortons.com/
- Phone: 2166216200x
- Hours of Operation:
Bar: Daily at 4:45pm
Sunday - Wednesday 5:00pm - 10:00pm
Thursday - Saturday 5:00pm - 11:00pm
- Payment Options: AMEX,Diners Club,Discover,MasterCard,Visa
- Cuisine: Steak, Seafood, Steakhouse
- Dress Code: Business Casual
- Accepts Walk-Ins: Yes
- Additional Details: Banquet/Private Rooms, Bar Dining, Bar/Lounge, Beer, Full Bar, Personal wines welcome, Private Room, Smoking Area, Takeout, Wheelchair Access, Wine
- Catering: Private and group dining available. Contact our dedicated Sales and Marketing Manager to plan your next business or social event. Hosting a party at your home or office? Ask about Morton's Prime To Go and Prime Platters!
- Special Events: Morton's in Cleveland hosts a variety of special events featuring fine wine & spirits, the best steak and a great time! For more information, visit http://www.mortons.com/cleveland
A word from Morton's The Steakhouse - Cleveland
Morton's The Steakhouse, the nation's premier steakhouse group, specializes in classic, hearty fare, serving generous portions of USDA prime aged beef, as well as fresh fish, lobster and chicken entrees. The menu features a variety of favorite cuts, including a 24 ounce porterhouse, which is the house specialty; a 16 ounce New York Strip and a 12 ounce double cut filet.Continued
Foodspotting photosSee all photos
Awards voted by OpenTable diners
- Diners' Choice WinnerRomantic
- Diners' Choice WinnerSpecial Occasion
- Diners' Choice WinnerSteak
Morton's The Steakhouse - Cleveland - Best Restaurants in Downtown Cleveland ›
Morton's The Steakhouse - Cleveland reviews from OpenTable diners
83 reviews since June 24, 2014
- Ambiance4.4Noise LevelModerate
special occasion (71)romantic (47)notable wine list (34)good for groups (22)fit for foodies (18)neighborhood gem (13)hot spot (9)late-night find (6)vibrant bar scene (6)great for lunch (4)kid-friendly (3)great for brunch (1)great for outdoor dining (1)Show More
- Old School Steakhouse in CLEOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 10/18/2014We had a really great meal, but for the price I'm not sure it was anything out of the ordinary/exceptional. The bacon-wrapped scallops, however, were to die for!Special Features:
- every bite was savoryyumyumDined on 10/16/2014Simply fine dining at its best. Service was a little overwhelming.. lots of checking to see if all was ok. Cauliflower truffle was really good. Nice chsnge from potatoesSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- First visit WOWOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 10/11/2014This was our first trip to Morton's. We enjoyed the entire experience. The food was amazing. We will be visiting again for sure.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- OpenTable Diner Since 2013Dined on 10/3/2014While waiting to be taken to our seat two employees continued to bicker back and forth in front of us over who was talking about who behind eachothers back. Mind you these were grown women not twenty somethings! Very unproffesional, especially for such an "upscale restaurant". The food was nothing to rave about, our crabcakes were wonderful, we also did the chicken bianca which I would never recommend. The 3 tiny chicken breasts you get would be plenty if they were edible, probably the driest 36$ piece of chicken we have ever had. I have fabulous food at great suburban restaurants for about 20$ less/plate. Cost is never an issue with us for dinner, but I expect it to satisfy. Our waitress was wonderful, overall would not recommend.
- iT'S THE PLACE FOR STEAKREDDDDined on 9/26/2014I have been going to Morton's for years now and I enjoy myself each and every time because of their attention to detail.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Nicole wonderful as alwaysalwaysroom4dsrtDined on 9/20/2014This superb restaurant doesn't need to change anything. and, our visits are even better than ever thanks to the outstanding service and delightful personality of our usual server, Nicole. And the best part is that her husband was at the grill and perfectly prepared our steaks! A delightful gem of a place!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- awesome food and serviceHan86Dined on 9/17/2014Add the bleu cheese butter to your steak the bone in ribeye was excellentSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- OpenTable Diner Since 2009VIPDined on 9/13/2014Typical Morton's. It has very good food and service. Great place to take clients.
- great nightpstalVIPDined on 9/13/2014Met some friends for dinner, it was a wonderful time. Morton's let us sit and order drinks while waiting for the rest of our group. The food was spectacular and the drinks superb!Special Features:
- OpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 9/11/2014We celebrated my husband's birthday on 9/11 and everything was excellent...food and service!!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Anniversary dinnerLuv2eatsteakDined on 9/10/2014Everything from the service to the food was excellent.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Morton SaladthebirthdaygirlDined on 9/6/2014The Morton Salad could have been a little more on the fresh side. The lettuce seemed a little wilted in some spots and not as crisp as it could have been. The steak, shrimp, and scallops were excellent and the twice au gratin potatoes were very good. My overall experience was very pleasant. The waitress was exceptional, very excellent service.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- OpenTable Diner Since 2009Dined on 9/4/2014From the food, to the cocktails, to the wine, to the servers, to management, here is my one word description: excellent!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- OpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 8/31/2014Service was fantastic. Waitress was attentive. The food was absolute perfection. Would definitely returnSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Very Exquisite!!!PwilliegDined on 8/30/2014My wife and I celebrated our 19th Anniversary, ending the week with dinner at Morton's, I loved everything about this dining experience, from the valet parking to the thoughtful personalized service! We were presented with our own personalized menu acknowledging the occasion along with a complimentary framed photo. Our server was most excellent in her presentation and promptness. And the food was impeccable! This was the most I have ever paid for dinner, and worth every dollar. I would definitely dine at Morton's again in the futureSpecial Features:
- SteakManDined on 8/30/2014One of the best restaurants I have ever eaten at. Service was fantastic. Food beyond compare.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- neaneaDined on 8/29/2014My steak was a little undercooked however I cannot send a 57.00 steak back so I was disappointed. I do not recommend the horseradish mash. They have no flavor.Special Features:
- Clevelands BestggsdinnerDined on 8/23/2014I took my husband for a night out on the town for his birthday. We stayed at the Renaissance and played at the Casino. The dinner was wonderful! He had the Cajun Ribeye Steak and it was prepared just the way he liked it. I had the Chilean Sea Bass which was delightful. My husband has raved about it to friends and family. We will surely be back again!Special Features:
- MORTON'S IS THE TOPSFrank82Dined on 8/20/2014GREAT SERVICE FROM MAURICE, GREAT DRINKS, AND AN EXCELLENT DEAL ON THE $40 FOUR COURSESpecial Features:
- not impressed!LaurieVIPDined on 8/17/2014Not impressed at all, food was very disappointing. Chicken christopher was rubbery. The waiter did not remember my husband's hash brown potatoes, we waited 10 minutes, he was almost finished his dinner when they were brought to the table. Dinner arrived 1 minute after appetizer was done, felt very rushed. Same with dessert, very rushed. Would not return. Hyde Park steak house is a cross the street, would definitely go there next time.Special Features:
- Loved it!OpenTable Diner Since 2009Dined on 8/16/2014Loved it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- ArielDined on 8/16/2014We celebrated our anniversary at Morton's this past weekend. It was fabulous! They certainly give an extra touch for special occasions... our menus were printed specifically for us, a photograph and frame were given to us, and we were also given a delicious dessert too. Overall, great way to spend a special evening.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- westsiderDined on 8/12/2014Service was fantastic as well as the food. Parking attendant service was also excellent.Special Features:
- Consistently top of it's classORDinCLEDined on 8/9/2014Folks it's Cleveland, and even though it's only an hour and a half plane ride to either Chicago or NYC the proximity has not taught anyone here how to prepare a quality piece of meat. Red, XO, Johnny's, delmonicos, Cabin Club - they all get the dollar amounts right but not the consistent high quality results you'll get at Morton's. High quality ingredients that are always cooked plated and served exactly how they should be. This is "go to Number 1" for no worries top notch execution time in and out. Best steak in Cleveland.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great food, great service, priceySargeDined on 8/9/2014We like to go out to eat about once a week, however we try to keep dinner for us around $100. It was our 28th Anniversary and we chose Morton's because we have always wanted to go. My wife and I found nothing negative here other than price. When we arrived we were seated immediately and everyone wished us a happy anniversary. The menues were printed with our names, date and a anniversary wish. We has a drink and shared the short rib tacos for an appetizer. We both had the 16 oz ribeye, they were cooked perfectly. We shared 2 sides and free desert. Ann our waitress was the best, she took great care of us. I would make this a monthly visit if not for the price, I am not cheap by any means but 200+ 40 tip is just too much for a meal for 2Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- great evening2fordinnerDined on 8/9/2014we went to Morton's to celebrate my husband's birthday, the food was excellent, my cocktail was very good, and the dessert phenomenal Jillian was our waitress and she was great, knew the menu, and attended to our needsSpecial Features:
- Morton'sOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 8/8/2014I have been to Morton's several times, but tonight the food quality and service was just not there. The cost and value is just not there to have me going back anytime soon. Could have been an off night but it should not be at my expense.
- 1st Anniversary DinnercantondinerDined on 7/27/2014My wife and I went to Morton's for our first anniversary and it was amazing. The food and service were top notch. You do pay for the "amazingness" though. Be prepared to drop a few hundred dollars on dinner.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Thank you!!!LarJDined on 7/21/2014I took my son to Morton's Cleveland for his 16th birthday. A very special occasion indeed! The food and service was outstanding, but it was the special touches that made this visit so wonderful!!! The menu was printed with a special birthday message, and a photo was taken to remember the occasion. I can't thank Morton's and the staff enough!!!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- WonderfulOpenTable Diner Since 2009Dined on 7/19/2014Wonderful, highly recommend!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!Special Features:
- Very ImpressedFinediningjunkiesDined on 7/18/2014The overall experience was fine. I have to two comments, when we walked in, the servers and greeters looked at us as if we were aliens because we had our 4 month old daughter with us. I actually called ahead to make sure that it would be fine for us to bring her and my King's Porterhouse was not Medium Well as was ordered. It was very pink in the middle. We did not realize it until he was already full so we didn't say anything. But other than that, Morton's is a good place to dine. We will be back!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- does what it says on the tin :-)p9jxh6VIPDined on 7/13/2014Very solid performance, my take is that Mortons has settled down following the Landrys takeover. Reliably excellent, always love the service.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- LindaDined on 7/11/2014We went to Morton's for our son's 18th birthday and had a wonderful meal. The staff there is so warm and they make sure your every need is met.Special Features:
- Not up to usual standardDegjoyDined on 7/6/2014My spouse & I enjoy going to Morton's every few months. We don't have one in our town, so we visit them out of town or take the 1 hr drive to a city with a Morton's. The several times I have been to this Morton's, we felt that the service, atmosphere, and even the food were not as good as when we go to the Pittsburgh or other Morton's. We had one of their "Special dinners", which give you 3 courses for a fixed price. I felt that as soon as we told our waiter that we were getting this, we didn't get his attention or service that we normally would get. We were never asked if we'd like a 2nd cocktail or asked if our steaks were properly cooked. The Horseradish mashed potatoes had no horseradish in them. I will probably not be going here again.
- celebration reviewpiscesgirlDined on 7/6/2014We thoroughly enjoyed every aspect of our dinner. The service was great; the food was delicious.Special Features:
- Morton's deliversbrbrtnbrnfoodieDined on 7/5/20144 of us went to Morton's Saturday after the 4th of July. Not crowded. Went to the bar first. Good bartender. Good cocktails. pricey - but it is Morton's. We all had their 35th Anniversary special dinner. $35 for soup/salad/ steak or salmon a side and desert. It wall all very,very good. Received great service - even though we were all doing the special dinner. Every course was excellent. Small filets were well received by all including our rib-eye eater. Will go back! (Only gripe was the the mark -up on the wine list. We bought a bottle but know what the retail is and the mark up was a good 3 or 4 times the retail.)Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Always the BEST steak!RickDined on 7/2/2014We are never disappointed in our meal at Morton's. Especially the steaks which are always prepared and presented perfectly. The side dishes are generous and the desserts delectable! The service is also impeccable. Knowledgeable, efficient, courteous, and never intrusive.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Anniversary DinnerjutesDined on 7/1/2014We celebrated our 47th wedding anniversary at Morton's -Cleveland. It was our first time visiting the restaurant and will definitely not be our last. We were greeted, promptly taken to our table, and presented with Happy Anniversary menus. The waitress was above and beyond our expectations as she explained the specials and told us about the different entrees. We started with appetizers, a crab cake and mozzarella wrapped in prosciutto. Both were excellent. The main courses Cajun Ribeye and Honey-Chili Glazed Salmon were just as good. We ordered two sides which were large enough to share. We then shared a special warm dessert of "heavenly" Peach-Blueberry Crumble with vanilla icecream. I would highly recommend Morton's.Special Features:
- Great Service and FoodGM6868OHDined on 6/30/2014Being in the Service Industry as a General Manager I can truly say that our experience was perfect. Our Server was very knowledgeable, prompt and professional. The Manager was very upbeat, friendly and made sure our visit was one that we would not forget. The Steak and Lamb were both cooked to perfection. We will definitely be returning soonSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Bland Foodrose628Dined on 6/29/2014Was taken to Mortons for my birthday. I was surprised that the steak I ordered was very bland and cooked without seasoning. I had to ask for steak sauce which I've never had to do in less expensive restaurants. For the prices they charge, I expect food to rave about. Otherwise,OK.