Morton's The Steakhouse - Carew Tower
441 Vine Street
Cincinnati, OH 45202Neighborhood:
SteakhousePrice: $50 and over
Morton's The Steakhouse - Carew Tower
- Dining Style: Fine Dining
- Website: http://www.mortons.com/
- Phone: (513) 621-3111
- Hours of Operation:
Dinner: Sunday - Thursday: 5:00pm - 10:00pm, Friday - Saturday: 5:00pm - 11:00pm. Bar 12-21 opens daily at 5pm.
- Payment Options: AMEX,Diners Club,Discover,MasterCard,Visa
- Cuisine: Steak, Seafood, Steakhouse
- Dress Code: Business Casual
- Accepts Walk-Ins: Yes
- Additional Details: Banquet/Private Rooms, Bar Dining, Bar/Lounge, Beer, Full Bar, Late Night, Non-Smoking Area, Private Room, Takeout, Wheelchair Access, Wine
- Catering: Private and group dining available. Contact our dedicated Sales and Marketing Manager to plan your next business or social event. Hosting a party at your home or office? Ask about Morton's Prime To Go and Prime Platters!
- Entertainment: Enjoy specially priced bar bites during Morton's "Power Hour" Monday - Friday from 5pm - 6:30pm and 9:pm - Close.
- Special Events: Morton's in Cincinnati (Carew Tower) hosts a variety of special events featuring fine wine & spirits, the best steak and a great time! For more information, visit http://www.mortons.com/cincinnati
A word from Morton's The Steakhouse - Carew Tower
Morton's The Steakhouse, the nation's premier steakhouse group, specializes in classic, hearty fare, serving generous portions of USDA prime aged beef, as well as fresh fish, lobster and chicken entrees. The menu features a variety of favorite cuts, including a 24 ounce porterhouse, which is the house specialty; a 16 ounce New York Strip and a 12 ounce double cut filet.Continued
Foodspotting photosSee all photos
Awards voted by OpenTable diners
- Diners' Choice WinnerScenic View
- Diners' Choice WinnerSteak
Morton's The Steakhouse - Carew Tower - Best Restaurants in Cincinnati ›
Morton's The Steakhouse - Carew Tower reviews from OpenTable diners
- outstanding serviceClarkDined on 11/22/2014Great place to go and enjoy evening with friends. Had one issue and they were on it. Manager came to table several times to check on us. It was my wife birthday and made her special with free dessert and photo of the table.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great time with FriendsTable42Dined on 11/19/2014Service was well timed and friendly. The staff is very attentive and prompt. Food was delivered pipping hot and as ordered.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Celebrating our anniversaryHollyDined on 11/15/2014We celebrated our 20th year anniversary with a dinner at Morton's. John was our waiter and he was fabulous. The manager visited our table to make sure everything was ok. We received a picture and a souvenir menu with our names on it, plus a free lemon souffle as an anniversary gift. Most important, the food was delicious!!! Thank you to Morton's staff for making our anniversary dinner very special. We could not have been happier with the experience.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Food is quite good.MikeDined on 11/14/2014As always, the food served is some of the finest available, anywhere. One person in our party did have to send his steak back to be cooked properly. I do feel the prices are becoming exorbitant. $100 per person is a bit much when comparable cuisine can be had at half that price.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- LincolnDined on 11/13/2014Morton's - my favorite steakhouse!!! The food - we ordered the bone-in ribeye and Alaska king crab legs - was great and the portions are huge. The service was outstanding at every phase of the experience: from the valet parkers to the check-in host to our very friendly and attentive server. The ambiance is great - quiet and just dark enough to be romantically cozy and comfortable. My significant other and I were celebrating our birthdays; and the personalized menus were an unexpected and pleasant surprize - a very nice touch.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Will return again and againmissyVIPDined on 11/9/2014This was our 2nd visit to Morton's and just like the first they did not disappoint. I like my steak medium well, and some restaurants cannot get that right, but Morton's gives me a perfect steak every time. The waiter was friendly and extremely attentive.Special Features:
- Carol and Fred MeierOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 11/9/2014We celebrated our anniversary at Morton's. It was our first visit to the restaurant. The service was superb and the attention to our special night made for a most memberable occasion. We will return.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- TylerVIPDined on 11/8/2014Excellent meal. We were celebrating a birthday and the staff managed it very well.Special Features:
- A memorable dinnerfirstimerDined on 11/8/2014My wife and I enjoyed our first evening at Morton's celebrating our anniversary. Service and Food were excellent. We very much felt the special treatment which included personalized menus and several comments from the staff and management. The scenery of fountain square in the background was splendid.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Excellent steak!TNTLDined on 11/7/2014My wife and I went to Morton's with a couple of friends. Everything was delicious, especially the filet mignon. One of the best steaks I have ever had. The service was okay but a little slow at times. Nothing bad - they just could have been a little more prompt at times on the service. We were in no hurry and may be the server sensed that and was letting us be - not sure. But everything else was incredible - we love Morton's and will be back!I would recommend this to a friend.
- Birthday DinnerOWMomDined on 11/1/2014We had dinner to celebrate my son's 12th birthday. We show up and they hand specially printed menu's with "Happy Birthday" on them. They really went out of their way to make his birthday dinner special. The food and service were wonderful. My son loves steak and said "it was like eating happiness". Great job!Special Features:
- Amazing food and serviceEmpressDined on 10/25/2014It was my birthday and they treated me and my guest as if we owned the place! The service was amazing the food was amazing. My overall experience was just plain amazing!!!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Okay food but noisyjoevaDined on 10/25/2014My boyfriend and I went for our 3 year anniversary. Our table was nice, food was okay not memorable except for the dessert which we were told was complimentary for our anniversary but we were charged for it on our bill and we didn't even ask for it. I felt deflated at the end. I probable will not go there again!Special Features:
- Great timeVvreeVIPDined on 10/11/2014Morton's did a great job paying attention to all the details. Food and service was excellent.Special Features:
- Mortons - Good but not exceptionalKimberlyDined on 10/11/2014Morton's was good but not worth the very expensive prices. I felt guilty spending what I did for food and beverages for myself, my husband and my daughter (~$350). This included one appetizer, three entrees, two side, one dessert, one bottle of wine ($56) a splash of not high end Scotch.Special Features:
- DownhillOpenTable Diner Since 2006VIPDined on 10/10/2014Morton's was definitely not the same since being purchased by Landrys. The food was only ok. The sure gratin potatoes came out cold and when we had almost finished our entrees. The waiter was neatly non existent and the place was only maybe 1/3 full. Sad that it has Gone downhill.
- Always a winner with usChipcinnatiVIPDined on 10/7/2014My wife and I make at least one trip to Morton's every year, for a special occasion. There are many good restaurants (including steakhouses) in Cincinnati; we've tried most of them. We always come back to Morton's because we have a terrific meal, precisely prepared, in a dining room that allows for comfortable conversation. We look forward to our next visit.Special Features:
- Excellent!NancyDined on 10/4/2014I can't believe we had never been to Morton's when we have been to all the other steak houses to choose from in Cincinnati. It was outstanding - top on our list now for a great steak! We had a fabulous dinner not only because the food was absolutely delicious, the steaks were cooked perfectly, but the service was impeccable. We were greeted immediately and friendly staff to show us to our table. Our waitress Valerie was the best - knew the menu extremely well and had suggestions without being pushy. It made for a wonderful dinner experience. Service in our opinion will make or break a good night and you would not be disappointed at Morton's.Special Features:
- special occasion hitDGfoodiesDined on 10/3/2014We dined at Mortons for our 28th year anniversary before going to a show at the Aronoff. Food and service was excellent. They also did a very good job at making sure our celebration was special. High class restaurant and we will definitely return!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- "I feel special!" ...JoanHankDined on 10/2/2014The staff were extremely cordial; the spinach salad and filet awesome! They even gave Joan a complimentary dessert and a birthday card with a photo of us at the table. signed by all the staff. The menus had "Happy Birthday Joan!" written across the top. A really personal touch. Take your wallet but it's worth it.Special Features:
- Wonderful restaurantfoodcriticDined on 10/2/2014I thoroughly enjoyed my experience at Morton's. The food and service was excellent. They went above and beyond our expectations. I plan to return in the near future.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Special Birthday dinnerSharebearsDined on 9/27/2014The staff was very accommodating and efficient. I cannot say enough from the bar staff to maitre d' to serving staff. The service was excellent. We were celebrating a birthday and the menu was personalized to the birthday girl. My steak was a little over done for my liking and it was immediately replaced with a new one prepared to perfection. Birthday girl also enjoyed the complementary dessert!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Fantastic DinnerDinnerfortwoDined on 9/27/2014Had a wonderful time at Morton's, the staff was great! We got there about fifteen minutes early, and still was seated right away. Drinks, appetizers, main course, and dessert was all wonderful! I will be back to Morton's for all my special occasion dinners.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Girls night outNicoleDined on 9/26/2014Grabbed dinner before play. Service was good . Food , drinks, and desert was great. I will be back. Normally service has been excellent, this time it was still better than most in its class.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Renewed visitorratherBridingDined on 9/21/2014I had not visited Morton's for many years. It was a combination of a poor economy and dislike of downtown that has kept me away. I'm not wealthy. I actually work for a living. I value the dollar and look for quality in every aspect of an experience. I can happily state that our entire Morton's experience was perfect for our first wedding anniversary. Many "upscale" restaurants actually pester you in an attempt to impress you with their service. The Morton's staff maintained the absolute perfect level of service without intruding upon our special occasion. This is very difficult to accomplish because every person and even their occasions are different. The food was perfect, as I anticipated. We will be back...but without a fifteen year wait!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- yum!!!!chrissysnowDined on 9/14/2014The food was amazing. The view was great. Service was excellentSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- OpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 9/12/2014We were celebrating a birthday and had a wonderful time! Valerie was very knowledgeable and polite, all of her recommendations were fabulous.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Anniversary1happycoupleDined on 9/5/2014I could not have asked for a better place to go for our anniversary. Morton's came thru on all levels. From the time we walked in till we Walked out, my girlfriend felt like a princess.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Really Good, but not Ruth's ChrisSubject1Dined on 9/4/2014Morton's service, food and location in Cincinnati is really good but it's just not up to par with Ruth's Chris. It's missing the sizzle. The service was excellent...don't get me wrong, but for the price...there are just not as distinct as Ruth's.Special Features:
- OpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 8/30/2014the souffle dessert was a disappointment. too much egg white part of the dessert. it was like being served a small cake of egg whites and sugar. yuck.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- great food at morton's restauranttirani2Dined on 8/23/2014Excellent service, the front desk personnel was very flexible, we're late for our reservation,the restaurant was able to accommodate us, great service , the waiter and his management team were customer satisfaction focused, I was happy with quality of food and services I received at Morton's restaurant. Price w as reasonableSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- First visitSteakluvrDined on 8/23/2014Lived up to it's reputation!! Great food, great service. Had a wonderful night out to celebrate a birthday!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- One of the bestkyhoosier29Dined on 8/23/2014Morton's was defintely one of the best high-end reaturants we've ever been to. I would certainly suggest it for special occasions only because it is no doubt pricey. If I was "looking'' for something to complain about, we were not a big fan of partner waitering. We had two people waiting on our table, and I think it tends to be less personal and more confusing. On a couple occassions, we had to relay the same information to both of them. But regardless, they were both very nice and did a good job.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Perfectly Prepared SteakmarciVIPDined on 8/22/2014Fabulous New York Strip steak and great ambience. Our server was attentive and knowledgeable. We will be back!Special Features:
- Best Birthday dining ever!number1foodyDined on 8/17/2014From the moment we walked in the perfection was overwhelming!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Overall experienceBthangDined on 8/17/2014The experience that I had at Morton was good. The server was wondering, he was very quick with getting our order and food. Though I had a good experience, I wish the food was a bit better. I felt that it was just average.Special Features:
- Excellentluv2dineoutDined on 8/17/2014Morton's was excellent. Been wanting to go there for years, finally went for restaurant week and will definitely go back!! The atmosphere, service and food was excellent. The filet was cooked perfectly, very good.Special Features:
- walunitDined on 8/17/2014Very nice! Great service and the food was amazing! Classy, nice place for special occasion.Special Features:
- Impeccable ServiceFoodieGirlDined on 8/17/2014The food was wonderful but Tim our server really made the evening. He was engaging, professional, and awesome with my 9 year old daughter.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Food was superb!PoteezyDined on 8/16/2014Everything was fine except for the fact I had to ask for a saucer, I'm assuming they took one too many away. Not a big deal, but the waiter had no idea what a saucer was!?!?! After I advised it was a small plate, he returned rather quickly with one that was dirty...I'm guessing he took it off the table behind me. I immediately requested another one, he apologized and everything else went smoothly. The food was delicious and I highly recommend dining there.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.