Morton's The Steakhouse - Boca Raton
5050 Town Center Circle
Boca Raton, FL 33486Neighborhood:
SteakhousePrice: $50 and over
Morton's The Steakhouse - Boca Raton
- Dining Style: Fine Dining
- Website: http://mortons.com/
- Phone: 5613927724
- Hours of Operation:
Dinner: Monday - Saturday: 5:30pm - 11:00pm, Sunday: 5:00pm - 10:00pm
- Payment Options: AMEX,Diners Club,MasterCard,Visa
- Cuisine: Steak, Seafood, Steakhouse
- Dress Code: Business Casual
- Accepts Walk-Ins: Yes
- Additional Details: Banquet/Private Rooms, Bar Dining, Bar/Lounge, Beer, Full Bar, Non-Smoking Restaurant, Personal wines welcome, Personal wines welcome (corkage fee applies), Private Room, Takeout, Wheelchair Access, Wine
- Catering: Private and group dining available. Contact our dedicated Sales and Marketing Manager to plan your next business or social event. Hosting a party at your home or office? Ask about Morton's Prime To Go and Prime Platters!
- Special Events: Morton's in Boca Raton hosts a variety of special events featuring fine wine & spirits, the best steak and a great time! For more information, visit http://www.mortons.com/bocaraton
A word from Morton's The Steakhouse - Boca Raton
Morton's The Steakhouse, the nation's premier steakhouse group, specializes in classic, hearty fare, serving generous portions of USDA prime aged beef, as well as fresh fish, lobster and chicken entrees. The menu features a variety of favorite cuts, including a 24 ounce porterhouse, which is the house specialty; a 16 ounce New York Strip and a 12 ounce double cut filet.Continued
Foodspotting photosSee all photos
Awards voted by OpenTable diners
- Diners' Choice WinnerSteak
- Diners' Choice WinnerNotable Wine List
- Diners' Choice WinnerSpecial Occasion
Morton's The Steakhouse - Boca Raton - Best Restaurants in Boca Raton ›
Morton's The Steakhouse - Boca Raton reviews from OpenTable diners
105 reviews since May 1, 2014
- Ambiance4Noise LevelModerate
special occasion (75)notable wine list (49)romantic (39)fit for foodies (38)good for groups (35)vibrant bar scene (27)neighborhood gem (23)great for lunch (7)kid-friendly (6)hot spot (5)great for brunch (4)late-night find (3)Show More
- ExpensiveOpenTable Diner Since 2004VIPDined on 8/24/2014Expensive to the extreme relative to value received. Can't fault food or service, but one expects "exceptional" at these prices and that wasn't delivered to us.
- BEWARE they changed meat providersOpenTable Diner Since 2010Dined on 8/23/2014We usually go here at least twice a year, usually more. I always get the bone in ribeye. They changed meat providers recently so it is not the same size, cut or quality. 90% of the meat was INEDIBLE. There was so much fat everywhere that you only got about 4 bites out of the steak. Of course it was the same price ($57). When the waiter saw all the meat leftover, his only comment was that they changed providers and maybe I should ordered it cooked longer. maybe he should have told me before I ordered. I am giving it one start because this is a normally great steak place, and if the steak is bad then nothing else matters. WE WILL NOT GO BACK TO THIS PLACE EVER AGAIN. There are too many other great steak places with better prices.Special Features:
- Check out MortonsOurMortonsDined on 8/22/2014We always enjoy dinner at Morton's. The Hostess, Sandy knows us by name, and always welcomes us warmly when we arrive. She is attentive and accommodates any request we have. We usually start off at the bar, where everyone is friendly and the guests are always lively. Even when the dining room is full and a bit noisy, we still have a relaxing time and the service is never rushed.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- not as good as usualLarryVIPDined on 8/22/2014brought us the wrong cajun ribeye and they were overwhelmed on Lobster night with NON regular diners and their food suffered. love this place but if meat changes continue we may try other steakhouses in Boca. Its a shame.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- 2#Lobster SpecialWilburVIPDined on 8/22/2014Always great for steak. This time we went for the 2 LB Maine Lobster special. Awesome.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Boca4FoodiesVIPDined on 8/22/2014Food was wonderful. Service was a little slow; the restaurant was packed. Every table was taken. Reservations are really a must.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- DISSAPOINTED!OpenTable Diner Since 2010Dined on 8/20/2014I arrived Mortons and was greeted by a pleasant women who sat us immediately in a corner booth, one that I had requested at my reservation. Down hill from there! Salads arrived and the waiter stated "Don't expect to get this much next time, we have a new person working in the back. Steak (8oz) was good however not worth 165.00 for two salads two steaks, a glass of wine, a vodka, and one shared baked potato! Oh and a Waiter with an attitude.Special Features:
- Saw1950Dined on 8/16/2014we love to go here for special occasion thiswas our 42nd wedding anniversary and once again we were not disappointedSpecial Features:
- Consistently superb!OpenTable Diner Since 2011Dined on 8/15/2014Wonderful table, attentive service from Brian, exquisite presentation of food, fabulously delicious. We wanted for nothing!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- OpenTable Diner Since 2012Dined on 8/12/2014We found Morton's an ideal place to celebrate, whether it is a special occasion, or merely celebrating a good meal. Though it is a little pricey, the quality of the food and the attentiveness of the staff makes it worth the price. As you can see, I recommend Morton's without hesitation.Special Features:
- OpenTable Diner Since 2011Dined on 8/9/2014We had reservation but waited additional 30 minutes to be seated. The service was on the slower side (we dine here often). We were not offered bread as other tables around us were and the food was not as good as usual. For an expensive meal, it was not consistent and service was not in a hurry and had to constantly be looking for our waiter.Special Features:
- DisappointedChampsterDined on 8/9/2014We were very disappointed in the noise level at such a high end restaurant. We chose to go to Morton's for our anniversary because of or last experience many years ago. The ambiance then was excellent. Everyone that went dressed nicely and food was delicious. It was nice back then that they would show you the meats on a tray for you to choose. Back then the experience was a memory. The new Morton's has become an expensive restaurant with the atmosphere of a low end restaurant. We will not go again!
- gourmandVIPDined on 8/9/2014Wea are long-time patrons of this restaurant. When they are on, their steaks are the best with attentive service with a wonderful ambience. This night, my medium rare steak was done medium and there was a 35 minute hiatus between the serving of our main course and the re-emergence of our waiter. Overall, quite disappointing for a hefty price.Special Features:
- Not what it used to beJD14Dined on 8/9/2014I went with my wife for dinner and the only good thing about the place was the service. Its been 3 years since we last went for dinner and it was great. The food was excellent! Now after 3 years the food has no inspiration and the taste was awful!!! We had several items from the menu and ALL of them were bad bad bad, no flavor. For the price we paid we were definitely expecting the restaurant we used to love 3 years ago! Now we have a new good, expensive, nice looking restaurant. Too bad.
- FantasticGingVIPDined on 8/9/2014We are fortunate to have Mortons at Boca in our area as it is without a doubt the best restaurant in the area. The food and service are consistently outstanding, and the people work together as a dedicated team to make sure each guest has a positive experience. We want to especially mention Sandy, who greeted us, the two managers, Hector and Michael, who checked on us to make sure everything was perfect, and our outstanding server, Alberto. Thank you Mortons!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Celebrating a great dealOpenTable Diner Since 2012Dined on 8/2/2014We had a fabulous dinner but the noise level was not conducive to someone having a romantic evening. It was o.k. for a business celebration. The food was great. The waiter not sure which "special" we were talking about receiving on-line since there are so many during the summer. It was very busy, but we felt a little "packed in" and I would say they could have used more help. Your noise level selections do not include anything that would indicate how loud it really was on a Saturday evening.I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great serviceJRTAXESDined on 8/2/2014We were seated right away, everything was extremely helpful and pleasant. The service at restaurant was exceptional and being our anniversary we were given free delicious desert.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Always the best of BocaGingVIPDined on 8/2/2014We love Mortons - it is always consistently outstanding in terms of food, service, and ambience. We had the delicious Caesar Salad, a perfect filet mignon with bernaise sauce, great lyonnaise potatoes, and the best chocolate mousse anywhere. We were greated warmly by Sandy, had a favorite waiter, JP, and a favorite manager, Hector, checked on us while we were there. It is by far our favorite restaurant in an area with many great places to eat. We are never disappointed.Special Features:
- spyderDined on 8/2/2014We have been mortons VIP for years. No VIP treatment at this location.
- wonderful experiencedontmissthis1Dined on 8/1/2014The food was great, staff was excellent. Only have one complaint and that was I ate to much, Ha, Ha !!! From the salad to the steak to the carrot cake it was excellent.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- oncesotaDined on 8/1/2014Went for a birthday dinner and birthday girl was treated royally. A perfect dining event!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- DecorOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 7/26/2014Very unattractive decor and no ambiance. Service was lacking . Waiter had no idea what a negroni Was & asked customer Was out is a certain scotch that was on the menu Salad was watery
- WayneDined on 7/26/2014Excellent food prepared to order and good presentation. Service was among the best restaurants with personal attention from all servers.Special Features:
- Excellent!Msmuller525Dined on 7/25/2014Food was delicious! Service was outstanding. Will definitely return.Special Features:
- Celebration dinnerHang2Dined on 7/12/2014We try to come here for as many celebrations as we can,usually just our anniversary but this year we came for my birthday. As always, the staff was not only courteous but knowledgeable. And the food was excellent as always. we plan to return for our anniversary as well.Special Features:
- Birthday dinnerBruceVIPDined on 7/11/2014Love the restaurant and the food quality and service is excellent ...can't beat it...just comes down to how much you're willing to spend on a dinner. For me...with 2 drinks...a free desert for my birthday(thank you)..and sharing appetizers and sides ...$250 is too much😥Special Features:
- Great Steak, Uninspired AmbienceWKKKDined on 7/6/2014Your food is terrific,service was attentive,but the ambience leaves much to be desired! Time for a major overhaul people! Step up your game a bit and pay some much needed attention to the interior design as well as the food! You're very boring !..................Too much lighting, not cozy, not romantic..a good word might be" Teutonic"..utilitarian..a businessman's cafeteria-like atmosphere. I would not recommend it for anything other than a place for a serious ,mano y mano business meeting!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- OpenTable Diner Since 2008Dined on 7/6/2014Overpriced compared to other steakhouses and high noise level.Special Features:
- Terrible serviceMikeDined on 7/5/2014Server was annoyed because I asked about the email special I received from Morton's. She rushed us to order and did not want to explain the email special that I received.
- Excellent Steak HousebogartrVIPDined on 7/4/2014This restaurant serves fresh food. Great menu and steaks are superb with seafood as well. Nice atmosphere!!!Special Features:
- It is the bestGingVIPDined on 7/3/2014Mortons was celebrating its 35th anniversary and had a special menu for it. We had the Caesar salad, filet, Chicago mashed potatoes and the outstanding chocolate mousse dessert - everything was delicious. We were greeted by Sandy, had excellent service from Antonio, and the two managers, Hector and Michael, came to see if everything was great - of course it was as Mortons is the best!Special Features:
- Excellent!CathyDined on 6/28/2014Superb in every way! Food, service, everything was first rate!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Food ConsistantdhochDined on 6/27/2014Food consistently good at this and other Morton Restaurants. Lobster Special good deal for this restaurant Unhappy that they would not honor Landry $credits I have and have -e-mailed the main companySpecial Features:
- Another great meal at Morton'sDperryDined on 6/27/2014Great cocktail menu, oysters were amazingly fresh. Steak always done to perfection. A really nice evening.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Morton's is no longerDrDaveDined on 6/27/2014One of the worst dining experiences ever. Was more like a steak house DINER!. Very noisy, no ambience, even young children late at night. Service was poor throughout with no attention whatsoever to our needs. Salad served dry and without dressing (we asked for it on the side), water glasses not filled, wrong side dishes brought to table, improper utensils for what was ordered, plates not cleared for 20 minutes after we were done with the main course, and then, to top it off, the check was brought to our table without a pen! The food we ordered (lobster) was of poor quality, dry, and overcooked! This is not the Morton's that we remember and have noticed this decline at several other Morton's as well. Much better off at Capital Grille!
- Morton's Lobster SpecialNonaTravelDined on 6/27/2014We arrived at 7:15 PM. Our server took our drink orders & brought bread. It was quite a while before he came back to continue with our ordering. He knew we were all having lobsters and informed us that we could not request male or female and they could not be cracked for us. After 1 1/2 hrs, we had still not received our lobsters. When we asked a manager, he told us that the kitchen was backed up because 30 - 40 orders were placed. We finally got our lobsters and they were just warm, not hot. The manager offered to take them back, but we declined. At this point we were hungry. The server never checked with us and our table was loaded with plates toppling over with shells. The bills were incorrect and took too long to recalculate.
- ALWAYS GOOD FOODSEAFOODERVIPDined on 6/27/2014We eat here often and have never had a bad meal. They did a lobster special that had been done in the past. This time around we encountered a few hiccups with the service and it got straightened out. They were slammed and did their best, but normally rate them as a 10, and this one itme will give them a 7. If you like steak and seafood then go to Morton's in Boca.Special Features:
- OutstandingGingVIPDined on 6/26/2014Mortons deserves perfect 5s - it is the best and we are fortunate to live near it. The food consistently is delicious and surpasses that of other steak houses in the area. The servers and managers work as a united team, greeting each guest personally and assisting one another. When we were there, Alberto was our server and was excellent as always, and Michael, the manager, welcomed and talked with us. We look forward to returning!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Perfect nightSpidermanDined on 6/21/2014Our waiter recommended the Tuna Tower and it was amazing, along with the Shrimp Alexander. The steak was cooked to perfection.Special Features:
- MAKE SURE YOU CHECK THE BILLworldlyfoodaddictVIPDined on 6/21/2014food was all good, but we ordered 2 prix fix dinners…bill showed 1 prix fix and charged other person individual which was MORE EXPENSIVE. dinner took a long time to come, but not waitress' fault !! food we had was very good WHEN WE CAUGHT THE ERROR…MANAGER GAVE A VERY HARD TIME ABOUT CORRECTING IT.