Morton's The Steakhouse - Boca Raton
5050 Town Center Circle
Boca Raton, FL 33486Neighborhood:
SteakhousePrice: $50 and over
Morton's The Steakhouse - Boca Raton
- Dining Style: Fine Dining
- Website: http://mortons.com/
- Phone: 5613927724
- Hours of Operation:
Dinner: Monday - Saturday: 5:30pm - 11:00pm, Sunday: 5:00pm - 10:00pm
- Payment Options: AMEX,Diners Club,MasterCard,Visa
- Cuisine: Steak, Seafood, Steakhouse
- Dress Code: Business Casual
- Accepts Walk-Ins: Yes
- Additional Details: Banquet/Private Rooms, Bar Dining, Bar/Lounge, Beer, Full Bar, Non-Smoking Restaurant, Personal wines welcome, Personal wines welcome (corkage fee applies), Private Room, Takeout, Wheelchair Access, Wine
- Catering: Private and group dining available. Contact our dedicated Sales and Marketing Manager to plan your next business or social event. Hosting a party at your home or office? Ask about Morton's Prime To Go and Prime Platters!
- Special Events: Morton's in Boca Raton hosts a variety of special events featuring fine wine & spirits, the best steak and a great time! For more information, visit http://www.mortons.com/bocaraton
A word from Morton's The Steakhouse - Boca Raton
Morton's The Steakhouse, the nation's premier steakhouse group, specializes in classic, hearty fare, serving generous portions of USDA prime aged beef, as well as fresh fish, lobster and chicken entrees. The menu features a variety of favorite cuts, including a 24 ounce porterhouse, which is the house specialty; a 16 ounce New York Strip and a 12 ounce double cut filet.Continued
Foodspotting photosSee all photos
Awards voted by OpenTable diners
- Diners' Choice WinnerSpecial Occasion
Morton's The Steakhouse - Boca Raton - Best Restaurants in Boca Raton ›
Morton's The Steakhouse - Boca Raton reviews from OpenTable diners
119 reviews since June 23, 2014
- Ambiance4Noise LevelModerate
special occasion (82)notable wine list (50)fit for foodies (47)romantic (46)good for groups (43)vibrant bar scene (36)neighborhood gem (29)hot spot (14)kid-friendly (6)great for lunch (5)late-night find (5)great for brunch (3)great for outdoor dining (3)Show More
- Daddy/Daughter Date NightAnthonyDined on 10/16/2014My daughter celebrated her 15th birthday recently and I wanted to treat her to a very special dinner. My wife and I have always enjoyed Morton's The Steakhouse, so I wanted to treat my daughter to a special dinner as well. My daughter was thoroughly impressed with every part of the dining experience. As a father, I want the best for my daughter and she was treated very well. Thank you to Jeff for your service on this special evening.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- LOW FOOD & SERVICE for "high class"OpenTable Diner Since 2008VIPDined on 10/14/2014SO not worth the money! I've eaten at far better restaurants at 1/2 the price. The salmon was very dry; we told the waiter 3 times & tried to doctor it with sauces. Waiter never offered to re-cook it or offer another dish. Manager later came by & finally offered to cook another piece, but it was too late. We told him we were dissatisfied & he put the blame on us to tell him earlier. One would think telling the waiter 3 times would’ve sufficed! There was no offer to compensate the inedible $36 salmon or even to send over a drink/dessert. I told the manager I didn’t plan to return but he didn’t seem to care. Rather than dining where the food and service is subpar, spend your money at a restaurant with great food & where customers are valued.
- jhernHernDined on 10/5/2014We certainly enjoyed our evening, everything was wonderful. My only complaint is that it is becoming too expensive, especially with everything priced a la carte. They should cut their prices at least 10% or offer specials more frequently. This is ok for business clients on expense account, but not for the average diner.Special Features:
- One of the Best Meals EverGingVIPDined on 10/4/2014It is hard to describe what it is like to dine at Mortons as the experience is so great. It is the team atmosphere that makes this restaurant so perfect along with the outstanding food. One feels like a valued guest upon arrival and until leaving. The food was go great my husband asked to speak to the chefs - we had filet mignon, asperagus, twice baked au gratin potatoes, and the best chocolate mousse ever. Our server, Antonio, was terrific along with the other servers worked with him or just came by to say hello. Sandy greeted us when we arrived. The managers - Hector, Michael, and John - each came by to make sure all was perfect - and it was. We cannot wait to dine there again! You will not be disappointed.Special Features:
- BobbyBDined on 9/27/2014The place was slammed but still seemed to be running well....I attribute that to great staff and management. The GM remembered me from a few weeks ago and came over to say hello and check on me and my party twice despite being extremely busy. As I said on my last review....I will be back soon and recommend Mortons in Boca to all my friends.Special Features:
- OpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 9/27/2014It was very busy, wait staff was overwhelmed and it took us more than 3 hours to get served with reservations. Food was mediocre at best, very disappointing.
- EligoldVIPDined on 9/27/2014No martini glasses. Potatoes were mealy. Steak very salty. Charged for extra entree which we caught. If you want great steak and sides go to Abe and Louie's.
- Flavor of Palm Beach?DisappointedinMortonsVIPDined on 9/27/2014Flavor of Palm Beach request results in second class food and service. Morton Salad was wet lettuce with maybe one fleck of an egg white and two crumbs of bleu cheese. You needed to ask for bread and per the waiter it was not provided unless requested. As for the service, over crowded with too few waiters too attend to clients. Go to Ruth Chris.
- My birthdayOpenTable Diner Since 2011Dined on 9/27/2014I went for my birthday dinner with my folks. The wait for food was longer than usual because there were two big private parties. The hostess never came to take our picture. The steaks came out with out the vegetables. Noone sang for my birthday. Not a happy experience.
- SuperlativeGingVIPDined on 9/27/2014We went on a Saturday and it was almost the end of the great summer specials. It was completely full but nonetheless, we were treated as if we were the only people there. As usual, the food was outstanding - the best filet mignon ever - and the service was great - from Sandy greeting us to a favorite waiter, Antonio, and the managers, Michael and John stopping by to make sure all was perfect. Many of the other servers also stopped by to say hello - it is the best of Boca and beyond.Special Features:
- ALWAYS GREAT FOODSEAFOODERVIPDined on 9/26/2014We eat here often, and have never had a bad meal. Their food is A one and the service great. We think it is the best steak house in Boca.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- ServerTtttttttttttttttttttDined on 9/25/2014Our Server was excellent. He made our evening. The entire staff made us feel welcomedSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Disappointing serviceTomiraDined on 9/20/2014A an upscale restaurant, such as Morton's, you would expect the quality of service to match the quality of the food. I have absolutely no complaint about the food. Between the 4 of us we had the salmon and steak and everyone enjoyed the meal. The baked potato is large enough to share and the side vegetables were delicious. However, the service was disappointing, to say the least. I ordered a cocktail that they could not get right after trying two times. I was asked if I wanted to try another bartender. Instead I just ordered a drink on the rocks. Confusion as to who got what salad, who get what entree, and total chaos when they brought dessert. Also, you should not have to ask to get a water glass refilled.
- Poor Quality/Noisy/High PricedMLRDVIPDined on 9/19/2014Morton's was our favorite local steak house. They had the best quality steak... But this night the $50 steak we had tasted like it had been frozen .. No taste at all. Also, they had some kind of wine tasting event going on in the back of the dining area. 1st the hostess tried to seat us next to the open door of this event. Here people would be walking in and out and standing about 2 feet away from the table . So people were walking from the bar through the restaurant back and forth all evening. We refused the table the hostess acted like she had no idea why it would be an issue. It was so loud in the there that night it ruined dinner. It was not fun energetic loud, it was annoying loud. Our server was excellent. $250 wasted!
- Flavor Palm Beach DinnerblueskiesVIPDined on 9/18/2014We went on the Flavor $35 dinner special. The menu selections seemed to be more limited than other restaurants offer. The salads were on the small side for most restaurants. Was Morton's trying to cut costs by serving a small salad? There were 4 choices of entrees. The 6 ounce filet was served perfectly as ordered. There could have been better seasoning to the meat or a sauce served along with the meat. The meat was tender. The vegetable sides of asparagus and green beans were very well flavored. Desserts were good. Service was not what one would expect at a place like Morton's. Our servers did not smile, were not welcoming and we had to ask for water.
- Not EnjoyableEasyOneDined on 9/18/2014The food was very good as was the service, the problem was where we were seated. We arrived earlier and were given a booth. We had just started our main course when a party of at least 25 people came in. They were seated at a large table within a foot of our table. They were very loud and constantly walking around the table to talk to other people. Several times our waiter was unable to get to our table because of the people standing front of our table. It got so bad my wife and I were not even able to carry on a conversation or hear the waiter. Management should have been aware of the potental problem and moved us, there were a lot of empty tables. The experience left such a bad taste in our mouth I can't see us ever going back.Special Features:
- MuzzymuzzyDined on 9/14/2014Dinner was delicious from the onion soup, filet mignonette to the chocolate mousse. Wait staff was exemplary..Special Features:
- BewareOpenTable Diner Since 2010Dined on 9/13/2014Wanted to use flavor of palm beach, waiter did not like that because we were not spending enough money. We go out to eat all the time and the service was terrible. We felt like we were not good enough for the restaurant. We will not be back
- GreatbocafoodcriticDined on 9/13/2014We had a soup to dessert special for 35 we upgraded for a bigger filet to 45. Good value for the ambianceSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- The BestGingVIPDined on 9/13/2014We had a wonderful time from the beginning until the end. The filet mignon is the best anywhere and was cooked to perfection. The chocolate mousse is delicious. Then, there is the terrific service - we had JP as our server, and he was wonderful but the entire team from the managers [Hector and Michael], the other servers, and Sandy at the front always have the customer in mind. It is the best restaurant in our area - thank you Mortons!Special Features:
- Friday Night, September 12JoeSDined on 9/12/2014It has been quite a while since I have been to any Morton's. Not that I haven't enjoyed it in the past, but I like trying differnt places. My friend suggested we go there. I made the reservations and was excited about the prospects of dining there. To no one's surprise, the atmosphere was elegant and reserved with very good energy. I was the last of my party to arrive, but was escorted to my table, as my friends had already been seated. The server welcomed me and took my drink order immediately. The food, the wine, the service and the entire dining experience was most enjoyable. My appreciation to all those that made the night enjoyable.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- ChrisDined on 9/12/2014Our server was very polite and on top of everything.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Top Notch4friendsDined on 9/12/2014everything was excellent from the food to the service!Special Features:
- Saw1950Dined on 9/6/2014as usual the food and service were excellent. our server Theresa was friendly and professionalSpecial Features:
- Boca DisappointsOpenTable Diner Since 2009VIPDined on 9/6/2014In comparing the Boca Mortons to the Ft Lauderdale Mortons, Ft Lauderdale wins hands down. The service is better in Ft Lauderdale. We went for the Flavor Palm Beach menu but ended up ordering from the regular menu after finding out the mini sized portions we would get. For example, 3 asparagus. Really?? We had to ask for more water,band we didn't get any bread until we asked for it a few times.
- Best Seakhouse in BocaGingVIPDined on 9/6/2014We have tried the other steakhouses but Mortons is by far the best. At the others, we do not eat meat as they do not compare with Mortons. The food is consistently outstanding as well as the service. When we ate there this time, we were immediately greeted by Sandy, taken to our table by Hector, and had JP as our great server. Throughout others stopped by to say hello and both Hector and Michael, the other manager, came to ensure all was fine, which it was. We recommend it highly and unlike other steakhouses, it is quiet! Thank you Mortons of Boca!Special Features:
- Morton's for our 27th anniversaryWolfpax4Dined on 9/6/2014We celebrated our 27th anniversary recently and the food and service were top notch. Mimi took excellent care of us. Everything was prepared perfectly which is the reason why we choose Morton's for special occassions.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Horrible WaiterChuckDined on 9/4/2014Been going to Morton's for years and have always loved everything from the wait staff to especially the steaks. this night was different. Waiter was pushy, sent over food that was not ordered and than overcharged for a more expensive wine than I had ordered. When I told him that he made a mistake he questioned me like I was trying to get something for nothing. I finally had to tell him to go away and adjust the bill. I will definitely return but never sit at this guys table again.Special Features:
- special menubbjjVIPDined on 9/3/2014Received email about prefix meal for 35.00 For mortons a good deal. got onion soup , but not served in regular bowl but in small soup dish. Looked cheap, and what can they save? Got 6 once fillet which menu states, and it was no more then 6 once. Then came with potato but dish they used half the size of regular order. then dessert , key lime pie about 1 inch slice. Manager came over as we were paying and brought bag with 2 full size pieces of pie to take home and apologized for what they served us.That was nice but who really needs pie to go!! Moral of story , you get what you pay for and no more.... at least at Mortons. When they down size price so does every part of meal . If they told you this up front then a different choice.Special Features:
- summer specialqualitypleaseVIPDined on 8/30/2014we love Mortons. Service this week was not up to their usual standard, leaving us disappointed. We will try it again soon and hope that we don't have to find a new steakhouse. There are many to choose from in the Boca area.Special Features:
- Without a Doubt = The BESTGingVIPDined on 8/30/2014We eat out a lot but our favorite is Mortons of Boca. After eating in other Mortons in other cities, this one is definitely better as the noise level is always quiet to moderate. It also is one of the few restaurants in the area in the summer that consistently has a lot of customers. It is to us the best restaurant as the food is so delicious and the service is great - someone seems to be there to open the door coming and going; Sandy is friendly, and the three managers - John, Michael, and Hector - are completely dedicated to ensuring one's experience there is the best. We also enjoyed the great service from Alberto and the Mortons team.Special Features:
- Went in for Special PromotiondontrushmedudeDined on 8/29/2014We went in for a special promotion I received an email about. Our server Eric went through all the menu options as well as his personal thoughts on some of the dishes but did not mention the promotion. When I asked him about it he then fully explained it. I felt awkward asking about it. He kind of made me feel like I was being cheap. It was my first time dining at Morton's and I thought this would be a nice introduction to their food which was excellent. The pace of the meal was a little rushed. I got the feeling that he wanted us to get in and get out. Our reservation was at 7pm on a Friday night.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- ExpensiveOpenTable Diner Since 2004VIPDined on 8/24/2014Expensive to the extreme relative to value received. Can't fault food or service, but one expects "exceptional" at these prices and that wasn't delivered to us.
- Nothing is BetterGingVIPDined on 8/23/2014Mortons consistently is perfect which is why we enjoy regularly eating there. From the moment one enters the restaurant until one leaves it is an experience in which you are an honored guest. This outstanding service, along with the delicious food, makes it the best in the area. Our special thanks to JP and Hector and the chef and the entire team!Special Features:
- Check out MortonsOurMortonsDined on 8/22/2014We always enjoy dinner at Morton's. The Hostess, Sandy knows us by name, and always welcomes us warmly when we arrive. She is attentive and accommodates any request we have. We usually start off at the bar, where everyone is friendly and the guests are always lively. Even when the dining room is full and a bit noisy, we still have a relaxing time and the service is never rushed.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- not as good as usualLarryVIPDined on 8/22/2014brought us the wrong cajun ribeye and they were overwhelmed on Lobster night with NON regular diners and their food suffered. love this place but if meat changes continue we may try other steakhouses in Boca. Its a shame.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- 2#Lobster SpecialWilburVIPDined on 8/22/2014Always great for steak. This time we went for the 2 LB Maine Lobster special. Awesome.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Boca4FoodiesVIPDined on 8/22/2014Food was wonderful. Service was a little slow; the restaurant was packed. Every table was taken. Reservations are really a must.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- DISSAPOINTED!OpenTable Diner Since 2010Dined on 8/20/2014I arrived Mortons and was greeted by a pleasant women who sat us immediately in a corner booth, one that I had requested at my reservation. Down hill from there! Salads arrived and the waiter stated "Don't expect to get this much next time, we have a new person working in the back. Steak (8oz) was good however not worth 165.00 for two salads two steaks, a glass of wine, a vodka, and one shared baked potato! Oh and a Waiter with an attitude.Special Features:
- Saw1950Dined on 8/16/2014we love to go here for special occasion thiswas our 42nd wedding anniversary and once again we were not disappointedSpecial Features: