Morton's The Steakhouse - Boca Raton
5050 Town Center Circle
Boca Raton, FL 33486Neighborhood:
SteakhousePrice: $50 and over
Morton's The Steakhouse - Boca Raton
- Dining Style: Fine Dining
- Website: http://mortons.com/
- Phone: (561) 392-7724
- Hours of Operation:
Dinner: Monday - Saturday: 5:30pm - 11:00pm, Sunday: 5:00pm - 10:00pm
- Payment Options: AMEX,Diners Club,MasterCard,Visa
- Cuisine: Steak, Seafood, Steakhouse
- Dress Code: Business Casual
- Accepts Walk-Ins: Yes
- Additional Details: Banquet/Private Rooms, Bar Dining, Bar/Lounge, Beer, Full Bar, Non-Smoking Restaurant, Personal wines welcome, Personal wines welcome (corkage fee applies), Private Room, Takeout, Wheelchair Access, Wine
- Catering: Private and group dining available. Contact our dedicated Sales and Marketing Manager to plan your next business or social event. Hosting a party at your home or office? Ask about Morton's Prime To Go and Prime Platters!
- Special Events: Morton's in Boca Raton hosts a variety of special events featuring fine wine & spirits, the best steak and a great time! For more information, visit http://www.mortons.com/bocaraton
A word from Morton's The Steakhouse - Boca Raton
Morton's The Steakhouse, the nation's premier steakhouse group, specializes in classic, hearty fare, serving generous portions of USDA prime aged beef, as well as fresh fish, lobster and chicken entrees. The menu features a variety of favorite cuts, including a 24 ounce porterhouse, which is the house specialty; a 16 ounce New York Strip and a 12 ounce double cut filet.Continued
Foodspotting photosSee all photos
Awards voted by OpenTable diners
- Diners' Choice WinnerNotable Wine List
- Diners' Choice WinnerSpecial Occasion
Morton's The Steakhouse - Boca Raton - Best Restaurants in Boca Raton ›
Morton's The Steakhouse - Boca Raton reviews from OpenTable diners
120 reviews since July 31, 2014
- Ambiance4Noise LevelModerate
special occasion (85)fit for foodies (50)notable wine list (47)good for groups (46)romantic (46)vibrant bar scene (36)neighborhood gem (32)hot spot (16)late-night find (7)kid-friendly (4)great for outdoor dining (4)great for lunch (3)great for brunch (2)Show More
- Special nightOpenTable Diner Since 2012Dined on 11/23/2014Staff made every attempt to make a special birthday great; food as usual was superb shrimp cocktail presentation beautiful Thanks to our server Mimi a true class actSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- serviceLilyDined on 11/15/2014Our server was nice however the night was very crowded and I felt more servers were needed as food took longer than typical and many side orders did not come out at the same time as the main course. Food was delicious though.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Terrible food - Terrible serviceDanielVIPDined on 11/15/2014Morton's was once a great steakhouse. Now it is an overpriced diner. The service and food was terrible. The waiter had no interest in making sure we got the items we ordered cooked the way we wanted. Don't go. There are better places to go and have a good evening.
- DISAPOINTMENTRWENTDined on 11/14/2014I EAT AT MORTONS FREQUENTLY FOR SPECIAL OCCASIONS AND BUSINESS MEETINGS. FRIENDS CAME DOWN FROM UP NORTH AND NORMALLY USE CAPITAL GRILL AND RUTH'S CHRIS. BECAUSE OF WHERE THEY WERE STAYING WE DECIDED ON BOCA EVENTHOUGH I HADN'T BEEN THERE BEFORE. MY WIFE ORDERD A DRINK AND IN TE ALMOST EMPTY RESTAURANT IT TOOK 15 MINUTES TO GET IT. THAT ONLY HAPPENED BECAUSE A SECOND WAITER CAME OVER AND WE REORDERED IT WITH HER. THE ORIGINAL WAITER CAME OVER AFTER (ITHOUT THE DRINK). WHILE ORDERING WE ASKED ABOUT A SUBSTITUTION THAT WE ALWAYS HAVE IN THE OTHER MORTONS. WE WERE TOLD THAT HE WOULD ASK THE MANAGER. THIS WAS THE PROPER RESPONSE. 10 MINUTES LATER THE MANAGER COMES OVER AND SAYS HE CANNOT DO THAT SUBSTITUTION. ONLY AFTER I EXPLAINED HOW WE HAVE ALWAYS HAD IT HE SAID HE MISUNDERSTOOD AND GRANTED IT. WE ASKED FOR THE WAITER TO BE CHANGED TO THE SECOND ONE THAT GOT THE DRINK AND WERE TOLD SHE WAS LEAVING FOR THE NIGHT AND HE WOULD SPEAK TO THE ORIGINAL WAITER. AFTER THAT THE WAITER WAS MORE PLEASANT. THE FOOD WAS GOOD AS EXPECTED EXCEPT FOR THE TUNA TOWER (OUR SUBSTITUTION) WHICH WAS OVER DOWSED WITH TOBASCO AND WAS UNEDIBLE. WE ENDED UP APOLOGIZING TO OUR FRIENDS FOR THE EXPERIENCE. WE LOVE MORTONS BUT NOT IN BOCA.
- RichieDined on 11/14/2014The greeter the maitre DE the wait staff the food were all very good highly recommendableSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- WonderfulOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 11/14/2014Food is the best! Service is exceptional!!! Always choose Morton's when considering steak for dinner. We are never disappointed.. The menu selection is outstanding. We are always greeted upon arrival, which makes us feel welcome and like family. We never have to wait. Our reservation is always accepted and kept on time. The hostess is friendly. The waiters are always friendly, and eager to help us with our selections. They are knowledgable about the menu and make suggestions accordingly. The wine selection is wonderful. We are impressed with the waiters' suggestions when pairing main course with wine. All in all, Morton's The Steakhouse is a wonderful choice when dining out.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Absolutely outstandingGingVIPDined on 11/8/2014Mortons is the best restaurant in Boca Raton - from the time one enters until leaving, it is terrific. The entire staff from the managers to the person serving water considers you a valued guests. The food is consistently delicious - we had the steak and lobster special and it was great. We had Antonio as our server, and as always, he is there with a smile and does his best but other servers stop by, and everyone works well as a team. The managers, Hector and Michael, must also be commended for their dedication to ensuring everything is perfect. You arrive with a friendly greeting from Sandy who then asks when you leave if it was great - of course it was great - the best of Boca!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Favorite local restaurantLarryVIPDined on 11/5/2014From the moment we walk in, we feel like we are home. They are there to make sure every meal is perfection. they ask, they help, they provide only great recommendations. Love the staff, the food and the restaurant.Special Features:
- Over priced wine list and menuFoodieDined on 11/3/2014$44.00 for a bottle of wine I can purchase for $9.99 at a liquor store. I expect an up charge but really? 3 of us had the special which was tasteless. 3 sea scallops and short ribs which though off the bone were all without flavor. The only saving grace was the desserts. And our waiter was so snooty because we didn't order appetizers or salads.Special Features:
- It was OK but not GreatLuvCharlestonDined on 11/1/2014We had the following issues: The place is way over-priced for what you get. My wife's sea bass was an extremely small piece for $50. It was half the size of my filet mignon. They brought the bread out late and then took it away early before we finished it. No butter knives along with very little butter. Cappuccino machine was broken? No offer to have a second cup of coffee until we were about to leave. We all thought Capital Grille Steakhouse was much better.Special Features:
- Consistenly GreatGingVIPDined on 11/1/2014There are many nice restaurants in Boca, but Mortons is the best because of its consistency. As we are regular diners there, everyone knows us by name and treats us as a valued guest regardless of what we order. We have never been disappointed, which is why we keep returning. People stop by at all levels to say hello, and the food is delicious. This time we had Antonio as our server but other servers came over along with the three managers - Hector, Michael, and John, and Sandy at the front. I am confident if you try it Mortons will be your special restaurant as it is for us.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Morton's of Boca618donDined on 10/31/2014Food and service were excellent . Great special on a complete dinnerSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- goodfood2eatDined on 10/30/2014We are always happy at Morton's, excellent food and service, our waiter Alberto was exceptional.Special Features:
- Fair at bestPM60VIPDined on 10/30/2014Morton's has a lot of competition in Boca..... They need to step up their game. ...The other steakhouses are better.....if not, they will only see me when someone else in my party wants to go there.
- PerfectOpenTable Diner Since 2008Dined on 10/25/2014Everything was perfect the food , the ambiance, the service and extremely accommodating.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- DisappointedTCNCVIPDined on 10/25/2014From the tiny crabcake appetizer (18.50) to the steak were very disappointed. Side dish came out cold and steak had no flavor. Too expensive for just a fair meal.Special Features:
- PerfectLarryDined on 10/23/2014The food, service, and ambiance were wonderful. The valet parking was very convenient. It was our anniversary dinner and Morton's made it special by taking a photo of us and serving a complementary dessert with a candle. I highly recommend Morton's of Boca Raton.Special Features:
- OpenTable Diner Since 2010VIPDined on 10/20/2014Fantastic food and great service. The steak was awesome!!!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Daddy/Daughter Date NightAnthonyDined on 10/16/2014My daughter celebrated her 15th birthday recently and I wanted to treat her to a very special dinner. My wife and I have always enjoyed Morton's The Steakhouse, so I wanted to treat my daughter to a special dinner as well. My daughter was thoroughly impressed with every part of the dining experience. As a father, I want the best for my daughter and she was treated very well. Thank you to Jeff for your service on this special evening.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- LOW FOOD & SERVICE for "high class"BocaBestVIPDined on 10/14/2014SO not worth the money! I've eaten at far better restaurants at 1/2 the price. The salmon was very dry; we told the waiter 3 times & tried to doctor it with sauces. Waiter never offered to re-cook it or offer another dish. Manager later came by & finally offered to cook another piece, but it was too late. We told him we were dissatisfied & he put the blame on us to tell him earlier. One would think telling the waiter 3 times would’ve sufficed! There was no offer to compensate the inedible $36 salmon or even to send over a drink/dessert. I told the manager I didn’t plan to return but he didn’t seem to care. Rather than dining where the food and service is subpar, spend your money at a restaurant with great food & where customers are valued.
- Always PerfectionGingVIPDined on 10/11/2014We love Mortons and lately have been eating the delicious steaks - it is the only restaurant where we eat meat outside of home -but this last time, we had the delicious sea bass entrée served with crab and asparagus and a perfect sauce. It was equally great. We had outstanding service from JP, and enjoyed each of the three managers (Hector, Michael, and John) stopping by as well as other servers - we so look forward to returning! Thank you Mortons!Special Features:
- jhernHernDined on 10/5/2014We certainly enjoyed our evening, everything was wonderful. My only complaint is that it is becoming too expensive, especially with everything priced a la carte. They should cut their prices at least 10% or offer specials more frequently. This is ok for business clients on expense account, but not for the average diner.Special Features:
- One of the Best Meals EverGingVIPDined on 10/4/2014It is hard to describe what it is like to dine at Mortons as the experience is so great. It is the team atmosphere that makes this restaurant so perfect along with the outstanding food. One feels like a valued guest upon arrival and until leaving. The food was go great my husband asked to speak to the chefs - we had filet mignon, asperagus, twice baked au gratin potatoes, and the best chocolate mousse ever. Our server, Antonio, was terrific along with the other servers worked with him or just came by to say hello. Sandy greeted us when we arrived. The managers - Hector, Michael, and John - each came by to make sure all was perfect - and it was. We cannot wait to dine there again! You will not be disappointed.Special Features:
- BobbyBDined on 9/27/2014The place was slammed but still seemed to be running well....I attribute that to great staff and management. The GM remembered me from a few weeks ago and came over to say hello and check on me and my party twice despite being extremely busy. As I said on my last review....I will be back soon and recommend Mortons in Boca to all my friends.Special Features:
- OpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 9/27/2014It was very busy, wait staff was overwhelmed and it took us more than 3 hours to get served with reservations. Food was mediocre at best, very disappointing.
- EligoldVIPDined on 9/27/2014No martini glasses. Potatoes were mealy. Steak very salty. Charged for extra entree which we caught. If you want great steak and sides go to Abe and Louie's.
- Flavor of Palm Beach?DisappointedinMortonsVIPDined on 9/27/2014Flavor of Palm Beach request results in second class food and service. Morton Salad was wet lettuce with maybe one fleck of an egg white and two crumbs of bleu cheese. You needed to ask for bread and per the waiter it was not provided unless requested. As for the service, over crowded with too few waiters too attend to clients. Go to Ruth Chris.
- My birthdayOpenTable Diner Since 2011Dined on 9/27/2014I went for my birthday dinner with my folks. The wait for food was longer than usual because there were two big private parties. The hostess never came to take our picture. The steaks came out with out the vegetables. Noone sang for my birthday. Not a happy experience.
- SuperlativeGingVIPDined on 9/27/2014We went on a Saturday and it was almost the end of the great summer specials. It was completely full but nonetheless, we were treated as if we were the only people there. As usual, the food was outstanding - the best filet mignon ever - and the service was great - from Sandy greeting us to a favorite waiter, Antonio, and the managers, Michael and John stopping by to make sure all was perfect. Many of the other servers also stopped by to say hello - it is the best of Boca and beyond.Special Features:
- ALWAYS GREAT FOODSEAFOODERVIPDined on 9/26/2014We eat here often, and have never had a bad meal. Their food is A one and the service great. We think it is the best steak house in Boca.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- ServerTtttttttttttttttttttDined on 9/25/2014Our Server was excellent. He made our evening. The entire staff made us feel welcomedSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Disappointing serviceTomiraDined on 9/20/2014A an upscale restaurant, such as Morton's, you would expect the quality of service to match the quality of the food. I have absolutely no complaint about the food. Between the 4 of us we had the salmon and steak and everyone enjoyed the meal. The baked potato is large enough to share and the side vegetables were delicious. However, the service was disappointing, to say the least. I ordered a cocktail that they could not get right after trying two times. I was asked if I wanted to try another bartender. Instead I just ordered a drink on the rocks. Confusion as to who got what salad, who get what entree, and total chaos when they brought dessert. Also, you should not have to ask to get a water glass refilled.
- Poor Quality/Noisy/High PricedMLRDVIPDined on 9/19/2014Morton's was our favorite local steak house. They had the best quality steak... But this night the $50 steak we had tasted like it had been frozen .. No taste at all. Also, they had some kind of wine tasting event going on in the back of the dining area. 1st the hostess tried to seat us next to the open door of this event. Here people would be walking in and out and standing about 2 feet away from the table . So people were walking from the bar through the restaurant back and forth all evening. We refused the table the hostess acted like she had no idea why it would be an issue. It was so loud in the there that night it ruined dinner. It was not fun energetic loud, it was annoying loud. Our server was excellent. $250 wasted!
- Flavor Palm Beach DinnerblueskiesVIPDined on 9/18/2014We went on the Flavor $35 dinner special. The menu selections seemed to be more limited than other restaurants offer. The salads were on the small side for most restaurants. Was Morton's trying to cut costs by serving a small salad? There were 4 choices of entrees. The 6 ounce filet was served perfectly as ordered. There could have been better seasoning to the meat or a sauce served along with the meat. The meat was tender. The vegetable sides of asparagus and green beans were very well flavored. Desserts were good. Service was not what one would expect at a place like Morton's. Our servers did not smile, were not welcoming and we had to ask for water.
- Not EnjoyableEasyOneDined on 9/18/2014The food was very good as was the service, the problem was where we were seated. We arrived earlier and were given a booth. We had just started our main course when a party of at least 25 people came in. They were seated at a large table within a foot of our table. They were very loud and constantly walking around the table to talk to other people. Several times our waiter was unable to get to our table because of the people standing front of our table. It got so bad my wife and I were not even able to carry on a conversation or hear the waiter. Management should have been aware of the potental problem and moved us, there were a lot of empty tables. The experience left such a bad taste in our mouth I can't see us ever going back.Special Features:
- MuzzymuzzyDined on 9/14/2014Dinner was delicious from the onion soup, filet mignonette to the chocolate mousse. Wait staff was exemplary..Special Features:
- BewareOpenTable Diner Since 2010Dined on 9/13/2014Wanted to use flavor of palm beach, waiter did not like that because we were not spending enough money. We go out to eat all the time and the service was terrible. We felt like we were not good enough for the restaurant. We will not be back
- GreatbocafoodcriticDined on 9/13/2014We had a soup to dessert special for 35 we upgraded for a bigger filet to 45. Good value for the ambianceSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- The BestGingVIPDined on 9/13/2014We had a wonderful time from the beginning until the end. The filet mignon is the best anywhere and was cooked to perfection. The chocolate mousse is delicious. Then, there is the terrific service - we had JP as our server, and he was wonderful but the entire team from the managers [Hector and Michael], the other servers, and Sandy at the front always have the customer in mind. It is the best restaurant in our area - thank you Mortons!Special Features:
- Friday Night, September 12JoeSDined on 9/12/2014It has been quite a while since I have been to any Morton's. Not that I haven't enjoyed it in the past, but I like trying differnt places. My friend suggested we go there. I made the reservations and was excited about the prospects of dining there. To no one's surprise, the atmosphere was elegant and reserved with very good energy. I was the last of my party to arrive, but was escorted to my table, as my friends had already been seated. The server welcomed me and took my drink order immediately. The food, the wine, the service and the entire dining experience was most enjoyable. My appreciation to all those that made the night enjoyable.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.