Morton's The Steakhouse - Biloxi
151 Beach Boulevard
Biloxi, MS 39530Neighborhood:
SteakhousePrice: $50 and over
Morton's The Steakhouse - Biloxi
- Dining Style: Fine Dining
- Website: http://www.mortons.com/
- Phone: 2284368800
- Hours of Operation:
Dinnner: Sunday - Thursday: 5:00pm - 10:00pm, Friday - Saturday: 5:00pm - 11:00pm
- Payment Options: AMEX,Diners Club,Discover,MasterCard,Visa
- Cuisine: Steak, Seafood, Steakhouse
- Executive Chef: Garey Hiles
- Dress Code: Business Casual
- Accepts Walk-Ins: Yes
- Additional Details: Banquet/Private Rooms, Bar Dining, Bar/Lounge, Full Bar, Non-Smoking Restaurant, Personal wines welcome, Personal wines welcome (corkage fee applies), Private Room, Takeout, Wheelchair Access, Wine
- Catering: Private and group dining available. Contact our dedicated Sales and Marketing Manager to plan your next business or social event. Hosting a party at your home or office? Ask about Morton’s Prime To Go and Prime Platters!
A word from Morton's The Steakhouse - Biloxi
Morton’s The Steakhouse, the nation's premier steakhouse group, specializes in classic, hearty fare, serving generous portions of USDA prime aged beef, as well as fresh fish, lobster and chicken entrees. The menu features a variety of favorite cuts, including a 24 ounce porterhouse, which is the house specialty; a 16 ounce New York Strip and a 12 ounce double cut filet.Continued
Foodspotting photosSee all photos
Awards voted by OpenTable diners
- Diners' Choice WinnerBest Ambiance
- Diners' Choice WinnerBest Food
- Diners' Choice WinnerNotable Wine List
Morton's The Steakhouse - Biloxi - Best Restaurants in Biloxi ›
Morton's The Steakhouse - Biloxi reviews from OpenTable diners
98 reviews since May 21, 2014
- Ambiance4.3Noise LevelModerate
special occasion (80)romantic (60)notable wine list (40)good for groups (27)fit for foodies (22)hot spot (9)late-night find (4)vibrant bar scene (3)neighborhood gem (3)great for brunch (2)scenic view (2)great for lunch (1)kid-friendly (1)Show More
- OpenTable Diner Since 2011Dined on 9/12/2014The food and service was great!!! We enjoyed the night and will definitely come back again for a special ocassion!!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Dinner with husband. Disappointed.OpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 9/6/2014My husband and I received a 200.00 gift certificate. Due to our busy schedules it took us 6 months to get around to being able to use it and needless to say we were highly disappointed. Steak was overcooked to point of charred on one side. We sat at bar for dinner. Bartender not very friendly. He spent quite a bit of time talking with his friend who was eating at bar about hunting. Dropped the F bomb twice in front of my husband and I while talking with his friend. Very very disappointed in this 243.00 meal. Was definitely not worth the cost. Could cook a better steak and roasted brussel sprouts at home.Special Features:
- OpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 9/6/2014We enjoyed our table for three. The wine was amazing and the food was very good! My steak was cooked to perfection and the sides were great!! I'm a fan of the lobster bisque too!Special Features:
- Never been disappointed.....LovnJDined on 9/5/2014Have been several times, especially in the last few months, and I have never been disappointed with the food or service. Consistently delicious and totally enjoyable atmosphere!!!!!Special Features:
- Our 20th Anniversary Experiencecamgau3604Dined on 9/2/2014We were celebrating our 20th Anniversary. Arrived at 7:00 pm, were seated promptly, our server was Kathy, whom we might say was very pleasant, helpful, and outgoing. We ordered the 22oz. Ribeye steak, as we were sharing, the Spinach Casserole, and the Cheese Potato Casserole. Sides were large enough for two people to share. Kathy came out and took our picture and brought it later with a copy of our menu. We topped our meal off with Creme Brulee desert - a winner. The dining room was beautiful, service and food were impeccable, and the steak was the very best. We are returning for my husband's birthday in October, and we will most definitely ask for Kathy.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Outstanding MealOpenTable Diner Since 2013Dined on 9/1/2014This is the third time I've eaten at this location and it's always excellent. The variety and taste is delicious. I have stuck with the beef short ribs and LOVE them!!! But also sampled the fish and steak and they are superb. The only drawback it the temperature. I am hot natured and usually wear shorts year round, and I was cold. No freezing. The women in our group were shivering. So take a sweater, parka, fur coat, etc.Special Features:
- Awesome service!SydneyDined on 8/31/2014Morton's at Golden Nugget Biloxi was awesome as usual. The food, drinks and service was impeccable.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- some times good, some times bad.OpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 8/30/2014this is the second time my wife and i have eaten at Morton's in Biloxi Ms. and both times we have had to send one or the other's food back. first time my wife ordered fish and had to send it back because it was over cooked. This time i had to send my short ribs back because it was still cold and i mean cold in the middle. while each time the staff could not have been nicer and a solution was found ,we both felt that this was not the standards of a fine dining establishment like Morton's.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- DinnerOpenTable Diner Since 2011Dined on 8/30/2014Great atmosphere and a great wine list! We will absolutely dine here again!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Delicious....LovnJDined on 8/30/2014This was my fourth visit in two months and was delicious, service was great and the ambience fantastic....as usual!!!! Will be back again soon!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- ServiceJackieDined on 8/29/2014The best server is Theresa, she is the best! The food is oh so good! We go here when we want a good steak and seafood.Special Features:
- i was very happy with ms teressaterriDined on 8/27/2014I was so please and i will tell all my friends about the kind and friendly place . the food was and is always the top of the line, good . I WOULD LIKE TO THANK my sever miss teressa sh was on top of her job and loves what she do she was one of the best, And the food was a 10 star so good thanks againSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Absolutely wonderfulsteakeaterDined on 8/27/2014There aren't many places where even the salad can draw raves for deliciousness. The tomato mozarella salad consisting of fresh tomato slices, sliced mozarella and balsamic sauce was like no other. The filet mignon was corn-fed Iowa beef (not the tough, tasteless grass-fed stuff used by most restaurants) and was melt-in-your-mouth goodness. Topped off with one of their light, perfectly baked deserts and we had one of those rare meals that will not be forgotten. Our very friendly and knowledgeable waitress completed the wonderful experience at Morton's. They certainly made an impression with us.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Expected betterOpenTable Diner Since 2013Dined on 8/24/2014Food was good, but not great. For a $155 dinner bill for my wife and I, I expected much better. The steaks were a little better than Outback, but not nearly as good as Ruth Chris. I've actually had better steaks at Texas Roadhouse. We waited 45 minutes between the salad course and our main course. I'm no restaurateur, but that seems excessive. It is romantic, and has an excellent ambience, but next time I take the wife out for a steak dinner, it won't be Morton's.Special Features:
- TerribleMcLeodDined on 8/23/2014Paid $180 for bland food that was cold and served to us by a waiter who couldn't have cared less about his job.
- Not happyNothappyDined on 8/23/2014Terrible terrible terrible terrible service, then when at the elevator leaving got accused of not paying the bill. Went back to the table showed them the signed tickets we left on the table. Very embarrassing, all because of a terrible waitress. I do not plan on going back.
- Great foodOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 8/23/2014Everything was amazing, the food, the service, and the drinks.Special Features:
- Great food, under-qualified serverbonesnroneDined on 8/22/2014This was not our first time to Morton's. While nearly all aspects were on point, we found our server to be under-qualified and inattentive. He stumbled over his words, didn't know the menu items, when we asked for specials, he really struggled to recall what they were. In the past, our table cloth was wiped clean (almost too much!) regularly. I really appreciated that because the delicious bread they serve is awfully messy. Our tablecloth was not cleaned even once. We had to flag him down on multiple occasions for questions about the menu and even to order. We seemed to be his only table, so why he was so absent really perplexed us.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- hunt88hunt88Dined on 8/16/2014Dining experience was very nice! We had a wonderful server who was friendly and knowledgeable. Food was prepared as ordered. Would highly recommend but be prepared as it is costly. Average steak about $48.00.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- OpenTable Diner Since 2008Dined on 8/16/2014our 3rd visit they have a lot of kinks to work out not any where close to Ruth Chris or BR Prime may not ever go back
- OUTSTANDINGIttyBittysYorkiesDined on 8/16/2014It was my 66th birthday. Hubby wanted something special. He scored big time. ALL the staff was very nice, friendly. Food was excellent. We definitely will go back. Often.Special Features:
- Kind of an odd experienceAdmittedlyPickyDined on 8/13/2014I think there was a lot missing from the menu in terms of details. The waiter didn't REALLY know about the dishes. So when the first two we asked about (because there was no description on the menu) and they sounded the same, we realized it was just not going to help. The restaurant is in general very dark, but luckily we had some light by our table. The table next to us seemed to be under a spotlight.
- Steaks were not goodoldfoodiesVIPDined on 8/12/2014Our first visit to this Morton's location, very disappointed with the steaks. My strip and my wife's filet were well below what we have come to expect from Morton's. Appetizer was good, salad below par, and sides were good. After the steak we chose to pass on dessert. Was definitely not a $300.00 quality dinner.
- Mortons at Golden NuggetLSUVicDined on 8/11/2014Great restaurant with the best Bartender in town (Brandon), wait staff exceptional (Cassie). We use Mortons for our End of Year Board of Directors Dinner for the Company we own. Only problem with Mortons at the Golden Nugget is that you have to walk through the casino and the cigerette smoke is horrible. We have to hold our breath until we are in the elevator. Thanks for giving me this opportunity to review this restaurant.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Fine MealOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 8/10/2014The steaks were cooked to order and could be cut with a fork. Everything was very tasty, nothing to cut down the experience about.Special Features:
- Great food! Great experience!JimmyDined on 8/9/2014This was our first time to Morton's Steakhouse. We were celebrating my wife's birthday and everyhting was perfect. The ease of the reservation, the easy access to the restaurant, and then the great dining experience. The service was great and the food was fantatsic. Started off with the Lobster Bisque which was perfect. My wife had the mixed grill with the filet, shrimp and scallops and said it was one of the best meals she had ever had - perfect amount of each and a great variety that went very well together. A bone-in veal chop is my favorite entree and it did not disappoint. Was cooked perfect. Compliemented meal with creamed spinach which was very good. Highly recommend Morton's to all.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- greast steakHoumadinerVIPDined on 8/9/2014My husband and I ate here on Saturday night before an 8:00 show. Service and food were great! we both got the filet and it was cooked to perfection. We shared a Ceasar salad and it came out served like 2 regular size salads. When we told our watress, Kathy, that we were on our way to a show, she offered to give us to go glasses for our wine that we were finishing. Great experience and we would go back.Special Features:
- Noisy pricey and disappointingOpenTable Diner Since 2007Dined on 8/8/2014$176 and we didn't even have appetizers. Many drunken groups and the casino noise made it so loud we couldn't even have a conversation. What a waste of money. Took forever to get our dinner. The only plus side was that it was our anniversary and the menu had happy anniversary at the top.Special Features:
- wonderfully consistent and tastygoodfoodseekerDined on 8/8/2014We love to go to Morton's for the food and service.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Pricey but Worth itJDSDPSDined on 8/7/2014Ok, Let me start by saying the meal we had was excellent, the wait staff was awesome! our server Theresa was Fantastic. Now due to the prices (which in my opinion you get what you pay for) I could not recommend Morton's to just anyone. My wife and I went for our 32nd wedding anniversary and had an amazing nightSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Wonderful EveningPatriciaVIPDined on 8/3/2014It was our anniversary and everyone went all out to make it a wonderful experience. They took our picture and gave it to us and put us in a nice quiet booth. Food was great. Highly, highly recommend.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- EcellentwaynesDined on 7/26/2014If you are hungry for fantastic, well prepared, served professionally Morton's is the place. Enjoyed our steaks and seafood, the steak was perfectly medium rare, the scallops were to perfection. Will recommend to all who enjoy great cuisine.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Anniversary spotKjonchefDined on 7/26/2014This was our 2nd time to dine there for our Anniversary. The staff is very attentive and friendly. Steaks are expensive but are good. A- for the price. I expect to pay these prices at Delmonico's in Las Vegas or Peter Luger's in NYC but not in Biloxi, MS. Shrimp in the cocktail were over cooked. Dryish in bite as if they had been cooked too long or the day before. They have no dress code, excuse me but if I'm paying $57 for a steak, I don't want to be sitting across from a guy in a T-shirt, jeans and a Auburn ball cap.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Excellent food, service, atmospheremsgirlDined on 7/24/2014It was our 29th Anniversary. We received a menu that had that at the top with our date of marriage. The hostess took a picture and put it in a frame for us. The steaks were cooked perfectly. The desserts were fantastic. I loved the grand marnier souffle. The wine was excellent and the coffee wonderful. What a dining experience!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- AnniversaryWelltraveledDined on 7/21/2014Perfect place to celebrate. Complete with signed card & cake from the staff. Our waitress was the perfect compliment of sophistication & southern charm.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- CelebrationCmbetDined on 7/20/2014We went for family celebration while on vacation and it was great. Our reservation was later at night though and the service lacked once we paid. They picked up check and we never were really were acknowledged after that. They had said we could do a group picture at the beginning of the meal but never followed through. The food was excellent so definitely worth going just try to not make later reservation.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- MimiDined on 7/12/2014Great for special occasions,romantic getaway,or anytime you want to enjoy a great meal!!!Special Features:
- unhappyDined on 7/11/2014This was my 4th visit to Morton's and my 1st to the Biloxi Restaurant. All my other experiences were exceptional and I considered Morton's to be the restaurant for my wife and I to celebrate. However this experience was not what I expected. While the service was good it was not the pampering that I expected and received on previous visits. The food was ok but the steak I had was a poor cut full of fat in every bite certainly not what I would have expected.
- RelaxingSlickDined on 7/5/2014Very relaxing atmosphere. Our waitress, Cassie is always eager to take care of all our needs. The food is outstanding.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- DeliciousLovnJDined on 7/5/2014Food was delicious and service was wonderful. Thank you to our waitress, Theresa! Definitely looking forward to returning!!!! They always make a special occasion very special!!!!Special Features: