Morton's The Steakhouse - Biloxi
151 Beach Boulevard
Biloxi, MS 39530Neighborhood:
SteakhousePrice: $50 and over
Morton's The Steakhouse - Biloxi
- Dining Style: Fine Dining
- Website: http://www.mortons.com/
- Phone: 2284368800
- Hours of Operation:
Dinnner: Sunday - Thursday: 5:00pm - 10:00pm, Friday - Saturday: 5:00pm - 11:00pm
- Payment Options: AMEX,Diners Club,Discover,MasterCard,Visa
- Cuisine: Steak, Seafood, Steakhouse
- Executive Chef: Garey Hiles
- Dress Code: Business Casual
- Accepts Walk-Ins: Yes
- Additional Details: Banquet/Private Rooms, Bar Dining, Bar/Lounge, Full Bar, Non-Smoking Restaurant, Personal wines welcome, Personal wines welcome (corkage fee applies), Private Room, Takeout, Wheelchair Access, Wine
- Catering: Private and group dining available. Contact our dedicated Sales and Marketing Manager to plan your next business or social event. Hosting a party at your home or office? Ask about Morton’s Prime To Go and Prime Platters!
A word from Morton's The Steakhouse - Biloxi
Morton’s The Steakhouse, the nation's premier steakhouse group, specializes in classic, hearty fare, serving generous portions of USDA prime aged beef, as well as fresh fish, lobster and chicken entrees. The menu features a variety of favorite cuts, including a 24 ounce porterhouse, which is the house specialty; a 16 ounce New York Strip and a 12 ounce double cut filet.Continued
Foodspotting photosSee all photos
Awards voted by OpenTable diners
- Diners' Choice WinnerBest Overall
- Diners' Choice WinnerBest Ambiance
- Diners' Choice WinnerBest Food
Morton's The Steakhouse - Biloxi - Best Restaurants in Biloxi ›
Morton's The Steakhouse - Biloxi reviews from OpenTable diners
94 reviews since June 26, 2014
- Ambiance4.4Noise LevelModerate
special occasion (81)romantic (55)notable wine list (33)fit for foodies (25)good for groups (23)hot spot (8)late-night find (3)neighborhood gem (3)great for brunch (2)scenic view (2)vibrant bar scene (2)great for lunch (1)kid-friendly (1)Show More
- NiceNiceDined on 10/18/2014Everything was nice. It is pricey. They did get whos birthday it was wrong on the printed menus but very nice staff.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Homecoming2014Dined on 10/18/2014The food was very, very good and well worth how expensive it was. We had reservations, however, and had to wait over an hour for our food. It was very busy however but all of the servers were very nice and professional. Great place to eat!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great as alwaysTerryVIPDined on 10/11/2014My wife and I have dined at this Morton's before and this visit was very good as expected. No complaints here...we'll be back.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Dinner was excellent!OpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 10/10/2014The food and service was fantastic. Can't wait to go back. The staff were all very welcoming, treating us like they were happy we came, not just another customer.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- This is a very nice place.ImpressDined on 10/3/2014This is a place to impress your girlfriend or wife. Food is very good and you will not leave hungry..Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Pricey as usualGulfcoastDinerDined on 10/3/2014Morton's is good food and nice atmosphere but the price keeps it from hitting our frequent dining list! We dine out "excessively" and are willing to "pay-the-price"! But they kick a little over-the-top for the experience!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Expensive but worth itjwb102347Dined on 9/28/2014service matched the pricey menu. Because the side dishes are huge, waitress was great about not letting us over-order. I appreciated that.Special Features:
- Great experiencesassydDined on 9/28/2014It was a wonderful brithday dinner. I didn't mind dining alone. The service and server were excellent. Thank You Again.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- FoodBstassiDined on 9/27/2014The atmosphere was very nice the food however was horrible. I ordered grilled fish it was so over cooked I had to use a knife to cut it. My husband ordered a steak and it was also over cooked. The staff was very nice but the food was not worth the money.
- Great for a CelebrationFoodieWayneDined on 9/20/2014We went as an alternative to the IP's upscale Thirty-Two resaurant which was booked. Morton's had a very nice menu, but, of course is also pricey. We spent around $145 each with taxes, drinks & tip. We were having a celebration, the staff was great & the food very good. It's called a steakhouse, but they have an excellent selection of seafood too. OK, nit picks: One person's medium steak came out cooked as he wanted, but was luke-warm - they quickly re-heated it for him with no problem. Two other steaks ordered medium rare were closer to medium - more pink than red. Excellent meat, still delicious, but, for $50+ per steak w/o any sides/salads, they should be more accurate than that on food temp. To be fair, we didn't mention it.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- PerfectJjtbjDined on 9/20/2014We celebrated my wife's birthday and Morton's staff made the night perfect, especially our server Bri. Thank youSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Thanks for a memorable dinner!OpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 9/20/2014Melissa was a joy! The entire staff made our first meal as an engaged couple one to remember! We certainly appreciated the attentiveness, yet unobtrusiveness of the staff. The food was out of this world. We never felt rushed, and will certainly be back to see Melissa and staff soon.Special Features:
- Birthday DinnerloveagoodsteakDined on 9/19/2014I took my husband here for a birthday dinner and they really did make us feel special. Customer service is amazing and so is the food!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- OpenTable Diner Since 2011Dined on 9/12/2014The food and service was great!!! We enjoyed the night and will definitely come back again for a special ocassion!!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Dinner with husband. Disappointed.OpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 9/6/2014My husband and I received a 200.00 gift certificate. Due to our busy schedules it took us 6 months to get around to being able to use it and needless to say we were highly disappointed. Steak was overcooked to point of charred on one side. We sat at bar for dinner. Bartender not very friendly. He spent quite a bit of time talking with his friend who was eating at bar about hunting. Dropped the F bomb twice in front of my husband and I while talking with his friend. Very very disappointed in this 243.00 meal. Was definitely not worth the cost. Could cook a better steak and roasted brussel sprouts at home.Special Features:
- MelissaDined on 9/6/2014We enjoyed our table for three. The wine was amazing and the food was very good! My steak was cooked to perfection and the sides were great!! I'm a fan of the lobster bisque too!Special Features:
- Never been disappointed.....LovnJDined on 9/5/2014Have been several times, especially in the last few months, and I have never been disappointed with the food or service. Consistently delicious and totally enjoyable atmosphere!!!!!Special Features:
- Our 20th Anniversary Experiencecamgau3604Dined on 9/2/2014We were celebrating our 20th Anniversary. Arrived at 7:00 pm, were seated promptly, our server was Kathy, whom we might say was very pleasant, helpful, and outgoing. We ordered the 22oz. Ribeye steak, as we were sharing, the Spinach Casserole, and the Cheese Potato Casserole. Sides were large enough for two people to share. Kathy came out and took our picture and brought it later with a copy of our menu. We topped our meal off with Creme Brulee desert - a winner. The dining room was beautiful, service and food were impeccable, and the steak was the very best. We are returning for my husband's birthday in October, and we will most definitely ask for Kathy.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Outstanding MealOpenTable Diner Since 2013Dined on 9/1/2014This is the third time I've eaten at this location and it's always excellent. The variety and taste is delicious. I have stuck with the beef short ribs and LOVE them!!! But also sampled the fish and steak and they are superb. The only drawback it the temperature. I am hot natured and usually wear shorts year round, and I was cold. No freezing. The women in our group were shivering. So take a sweater, parka, fur coat, etc.Special Features:
- Awesome service!SydneyDined on 8/31/2014Morton's at Golden Nugget Biloxi was awesome as usual. The food, drinks and service was impeccable.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- some times good, some times bad.OpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 8/30/2014this is the second time my wife and i have eaten at Morton's in Biloxi Ms. and both times we have had to send one or the other's food back. first time my wife ordered fish and had to send it back because it was over cooked. This time i had to send my short ribs back because it was still cold and i mean cold in the middle. while each time the staff could not have been nicer and a solution was found ,we both felt that this was not the standards of a fine dining establishment like Morton's.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- DinnerOpenTable Diner Since 2011Dined on 8/30/2014Great atmosphere and a great wine list! We will absolutely dine here again!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Delicious....LovnJDined on 8/30/2014This was my fourth visit in two months and was delicious, service was great and the ambience fantastic....as usual!!!! Will be back again soon!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- ServiceJackieDined on 8/29/2014The best server is Theresa, she is the best! The food is oh so good! We go here when we want a good steak and seafood.Special Features:
- i was very happy with ms teressaterriDined on 8/27/2014I was so please and i will tell all my friends about the kind and friendly place . the food was and is always the top of the line, good . I WOULD LIKE TO THANK my sever miss teressa sh was on top of her job and loves what she do she was one of the best, And the food was a 10 star so good thanks againSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Absolutely wonderfulsteakeaterDined on 8/27/2014There aren't many places where even the salad can draw raves for deliciousness. The tomato mozarella salad consisting of fresh tomato slices, sliced mozarella and balsamic sauce was like no other. The filet mignon was corn-fed Iowa beef (not the tough, tasteless grass-fed stuff used by most restaurants) and was melt-in-your-mouth goodness. Topped off with one of their light, perfectly baked deserts and we had one of those rare meals that will not be forgotten. Our very friendly and knowledgeable waitress completed the wonderful experience at Morton's. They certainly made an impression with us.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Expected betterOpenTable Diner Since 2013Dined on 8/24/2014Food was good, but not great. For a $155 dinner bill for my wife and I, I expected much better. The steaks were a little better than Outback, but not nearly as good as Ruth Chris. I've actually had better steaks at Texas Roadhouse. We waited 45 minutes between the salad course and our main course. I'm no restaurateur, but that seems excessive. It is romantic, and has an excellent ambience, but next time I take the wife out for a steak dinner, it won't be Morton's.Special Features:
- TerribleMcLeodDined on 8/23/2014Paid $180 for bland food that was cold and served to us by a waiter who couldn't have cared less about his job.
- Not happyNothappyDined on 8/23/2014Terrible terrible terrible terrible service, then when at the elevator leaving got accused of not paying the bill. Went back to the table showed them the signed tickets we left on the table. Very embarrassing, all because of a terrible waitress. I do not plan on going back.
- Great foodOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 8/23/2014Everything was amazing, the food, the service, and the drinks.Special Features:
- Great food, under-qualified serverbonesnroneDined on 8/22/2014This was not our first time to Morton's. While nearly all aspects were on point, we found our server to be under-qualified and inattentive. He stumbled over his words, didn't know the menu items, when we asked for specials, he really struggled to recall what they were. In the past, our table cloth was wiped clean (almost too much!) regularly. I really appreciated that because the delicious bread they serve is awfully messy. Our tablecloth was not cleaned even once. We had to flag him down on multiple occasions for questions about the menu and even to order. We seemed to be his only table, so why he was so absent really perplexed us.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- hunt88hunt88Dined on 8/16/2014Dining experience was very nice! We had a wonderful server who was friendly and knowledgeable. Food was prepared as ordered. Would highly recommend but be prepared as it is costly. Average steak about $48.00.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- OpenTable Diner Since 2008Dined on 8/16/2014our 3rd visit they have a lot of kinks to work out not any where close to Ruth Chris or BR Prime may not ever go back
- OUTSTANDINGIttyBittysYorkiesDined on 8/16/2014It was my 66th birthday. Hubby wanted something special. He scored big time. ALL the staff was very nice, friendly. Food was excellent. We definitely will go back. Often.Special Features:
- Kind of an odd experienceAdmittedlyPickyDined on 8/13/2014I think there was a lot missing from the menu in terms of details. The waiter didn't REALLY know about the dishes. So when the first two we asked about (because there was no description on the menu) and they sounded the same, we realized it was just not going to help. The restaurant is in general very dark, but luckily we had some light by our table. The table next to us seemed to be under a spotlight.
- Steaks were not goodoldfoodiesVIPDined on 8/12/2014Our first visit to this Morton's location, very disappointed with the steaks. My strip and my wife's filet were well below what we have come to expect from Morton's. Appetizer was good, salad below par, and sides were good. After the steak we chose to pass on dessert. Was definitely not a $300.00 quality dinner.
- Mortons at Golden NuggetLSUVicDined on 8/11/2014Great restaurant with the best Bartender in town (Brandon), wait staff exceptional (Cassie). We use Mortons for our End of Year Board of Directors Dinner for the Company we own. Only problem with Mortons at the Golden Nugget is that you have to walk through the casino and the cigerette smoke is horrible. We have to hold our breath until we are in the elevator. Thanks for giving me this opportunity to review this restaurant.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Fine MealOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 8/10/2014The steaks were cooked to order and could be cut with a fork. Everything was very tasty, nothing to cut down the experience about.Special Features:
- Great food! Great experience!JimmyDined on 8/9/2014This was our first time to Morton's Steakhouse. We were celebrating my wife's birthday and everyhting was perfect. The ease of the reservation, the easy access to the restaurant, and then the great dining experience. The service was great and the food was fantatsic. Started off with the Lobster Bisque which was perfect. My wife had the mixed grill with the filet, shrimp and scallops and said it was one of the best meals she had ever had - perfect amount of each and a great variety that went very well together. A bone-in veal chop is my favorite entree and it did not disappoint. Was cooked perfect. Compliemented meal with creamed spinach which was very good. Highly recommend Morton's to all.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- greast steakHoumadinerVIPDined on 8/9/2014My husband and I ate here on Saturday night before an 8:00 show. Service and food were great! we both got the filet and it was cooked to perfection. We shared a Ceasar salad and it came out served like 2 regular size salads. When we told our watress, Kathy, that we were on our way to a show, she offered to give us to go glasses for our wine that we were finishing. Great experience and we would go back.Special Features: