Morton's The Steakhouse - Beverly Hills
435 S. La Cienega Blvd.
Los Angeles, CA 90048Neighborhood:
SteakhousePrice: $50 and over
Morton's The Steakhouse - Beverly Hills
- Dining Style: Fine Dining
- Website: http://www.mortons.com/
- Phone: 3102461501x
- Hours of Operation:
Dinner: Monday - Saturday: 5:30pm - 11:00pm, Sunday: 5:00pm - 10:00pm
- Payment Options: AMEX,Diners Club,MasterCard,Visa
- Cuisine: Steak, Seafood, Steakhouse
- Dress Code: Business Casual
- Accepts Walk-Ins: Yes
- Additional Details: Banquet/Private Rooms, Bar Dining, Beer, Full Bar, Non-Smoking Restaurant, Personal wines welcome, Personal wines welcome (corkage fee applies), Private Room, Takeout, Wheelchair Access, Wine
- Catering: Private and group dining available. Contact our dedicated Sales and Marketing Manager to plan your next business or social event. Hosting a party at your home or office? Ask about Morton's Prime To Go and Prime Platters!
- Special Events: Morton's in Beverly Hills hosts a variety of special events featuring fine wine & spirits, the best steak and a great time! For more information, visit, www.mortons.com/beverlyhills.
A word from Morton's The Steakhouse - Beverly Hills
Morton's The Steakhouse, the nation's premier steakhouse group, specializes in classic, hearty fare, serving generous portions of USDA prime aged beef, as well as fresh fish, lobster and chicken entrees. The menu features a variety of favorite cuts, including a 24 ounce porterhouse, which is the house specialty; a 16 ounce New York Strip and a 12 ounce double cut filet.Continued
Foodspotting photosSee all photos
Awards voted by OpenTable diners
- Diners' Choice WinnerSpecial Occasion
Morton's The Steakhouse - Beverly Hills - Best Restaurants in Beverly Hills ›
Morton's The Steakhouse - Beverly Hills reviews from OpenTable diners
96 reviews since May 24, 2014
- Ambiance4.1Noise LevelModerate
special occasion (73)romantic (44)notable wine list (36)good for groups (31)fit for foodies (23)neighborhood gem (19)late-night find (11)hot spot (9)vibrant bar scene (9)great for brunch (3)kid-friendly (3)great for outdoor dining (2)great for lunch (1)Show More
- its been doneOpenTable Diner Since 2007Dined on 9/15/2014pretty empty with only another corporate party there. Dark and cavernousSpecial Features:
- A Premier SteakhouseIloveItallianDined on 9/11/2014I was very pleased with Morton's. From the time that I walked through the door and was greeted, to the bar and our waitress, they went out of their way to be of service. The food was great, especially the chopped salad and the rib-eye. The staff was very accommodating in allowing us to share our orders and that made for a great experience.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- always a great experienceDaveDined on 9/9/2014ambiance, food, and service always great. went in for summer farewell fixed menu.Special Features:
- Late dinner0kidstonightDined on 9/5/2014We made a late reservation for 10:30 and they closed at 11 but Sean and Gabriel treated us as if it was the beginning of their shift!! We enjoyed every bit of our filet and Mac and cheese! Mashed potatoes were good and the corn was amazing! Oh and I can't forget about out drinks!! The bartender was great as well! We will be backSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- MarvDined on 9/5/2014excellent food & service; steaks arrived as medium rare, as orderedSpecial Features:
- Dinner w/ the WifeyOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 8/29/2014I have dinner at Morton's with my wife as much as possible and the service is awesome and food is always delicious!!!!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Summer FinaleMcKinneyVIPDined on 8/26/2014Everyone enjoyed a 3-course meal for $40, which is a great deal in LA. We had the recommended Juan Gil wine from our last visit. We also celebrated a coworker's birthday with a candle on his dessert. He also ordered a side of their hashbrowns, which are impressive.Special Features:
- Pre-Anniversary DelightbricompDined on 8/20/2014The staff made the evening a night to remember. The food was beyond delicious. An amazing dinner experience.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Schoey1Schoey1Dined on 8/19/2014Excellent meal. Pricey but worth it and the wine list is to die for. Always consistantSpecial Features:
- DavidOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 8/16/2014Alexxa (server) was both professional and down to earth. She did a super job. Food was fantastic. Should have ordered one 16 oz strip between us - our fault.
- Expected too muchVinniesTakeDined on 8/15/2014The steak was good. I had a filet mgnon special and it seemed like I was given a New York Strip shaped like a filet. But it was really good and I liked it. The creamed spinach was not good. The green beans were good but not perfect. The Morton salad was wilted. Service was excellent. Overall it was nice and quiet, but the food was less than top notch.
- excellent food and service! $$$$$$dkrauzaDined on 8/11/2014Food and service was excellent... but $30 for 2 drinks? Wow! If it wasn't for the $40 end of summer promotion.. I would not have gone.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Your standard steakhouseChinesefoodloverDined on 8/2/2014Came here with a gift card. Found the food and ambiance to be everything you would expect for a steakhouse that serves the masses. The service was good, but not enough to bring me back for the food. Our steaks (one filet and one ribeye) were pretty blasé. Salads were good, desserts were standard - molten chocolate cake and key lime pie. The clientele was pretty loud and tacky. There are so many better steakhouses in LA.Special Features:
- Outstanding!BestSteakDined on 8/2/2014Come here for my birthday. The food was amazing. Best steak I ever had too. The service was great. Friendly waitress. They treat you like family. I will be back here again soonSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Birthday DinnerjanerDined on 8/2/2014Morton's is a classic and we had a wonderful classic evening from beginning to end. The food was outstanding only to be out done by the service.Special Features:
- Best experience everOpenTable Diner Since 2013Dined on 8/1/2014The food was phenominal. And the service was nice as well. Me and my gf had a fantastic time and the management made sure that we enjoyed ourselvesSpecial Features:
- Great dining experience!vicandbarbDined on 7/26/2014Great steakhouse - among the best in LA. The entire staff is friendly and accommodating without being intrusive. Combine that with the great food and you have an unbeatable combination.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- DineLA at Mortons....Yes Please!MJLuvsCaliDined on 7/25/2014My boyfriend and I went to Mortons Beverly Hills to sample the dineLA menu. All I can say is AMAZING food, EXCELLENT service and a WONDERFUL experience. We will definitely be going back for the full dining menu!I would recommend this to a friend.
- At least they triedYummyDined on 7/25/2014I was slightly disappointed with this restaurant. My family and i are steak lovers and different steak houses across the city. We had high expectations for Morton's but unfortunately they fill a little short. Three steaks at the table were not cooked at the correct temperature. They did take them back and cook them correctly and they even gave us an additional side dish for free. Once they were cooked correctly they taste amazing and the side dishes were awesome. The service was always five-star service so I can't complain there. I will return because the service was great and I understand that everyone makes mistakes.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Delicious Dinnergfoodie123VIPDined on 7/25/2014Our first time eating dinner at Morton's was very pleasant. All of the help was happy, friendly and very helpful. The steak was cooked perfectly and flavorful. The crab cake was delicious; a bit pricey for only 1 cake. The service was only slow when we asked for a check, but there were several large parties at the same time. My only objection was that they were many in help that seemed to constantly whisk past our table. But it was lively and we would go back again.Special Features:
- went for dine la week.luv2bafoodieDined on 7/24/2014Had the filet mignon. It was delish! Also the garlic mashed potatoes were perfect for the meal. Overall everything was great.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- DisappointingStkGirlyDined on 7/21/2014I've been to many steak houses in LA, and this was my first time at Morton's. I had a 6oz filet which was good, but the rest of the food was just average (French Onion Soup, Creamed Corn, Parm Fries, and Creme Brulee). I've honestly enjoyed my meals at Black Angus more than this place. Prefer to go to STK or Maestro's!Special Features:
- Great food!OpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 7/20/2014Service was awesome, waiter was very attentive. Most importantly the food was delicious!!!!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- overall disappointingTMMDineDined on 7/19/2014We had never been to Morton's and decided to give it a try over LA Dine week. The restaurant was attractive a bit loud though, Service was wonderful from the hostess to each waiter however the food was really lacking particularly for an expensive restaurant. Our salads were weak and watery when we complained they told us they would look into it. For the main course the steak was great however all the side dishes were bland and greasy, the side dishes really reminded me of something you would get at a cheap buffet. Dessert was again nothing special, overall it was very disappointing and we would not go back. Mastro's one of our favorite steak places is about the same price point and is much better.Special Features:
- steakMAMALAVIPDined on 7/19/2014never disappointed by steak....best of all steak restaurants.......Special Features:
- Morton's dine LAGregariousGourmetDined on 7/18/2014We have eaten at Morton's a number of times before and decided to take advantage of the Dine LA special. Morton's apparently doesn't really want to participate because from the moment we asked for the special menu until we left, we were given the bums rush. All courses had to be ordered at once. The Morton's Salad was a pile of lettuce with a tsp of vinaigrette and an anchovy. The potatoes lyonnaise were dry and overcooked with burnt onions. The key lime Poe was tasteless. Our entire meal (which was $150 with wine, tip and parking) was over in one hour from start to finish - including retrieving our car from the valet. If they don't want people ordering from the DineLA menu, they don't have to participate.Special Features:
- A Very Nice DinnerMikeDined on 7/16/2014We visited Morton's during the DineLA Week. The menu had a lot of choices. The salad was fresh and the main courses were well prepared and tasted delicious. It was a very good value and I would recommend the restaurant.Special Features:
- Unforgettable experienceOscarTDined on 7/15/2014This was my first time at any Morton's, and I wanted to be special for me and my guests. We had the most amazing experience, the food was great, and the service was incredible. We will definitely recommend it and go back very soon.Special Features:
- It's all about the steak.Rx2dineDined on 7/14/2014There are other item's for non-meat eaters, but I have not tried them. Once I get there I normally always order the Chicago style bone-in ribeye. They have added some new salad selections that are nice.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Always perfectDazedforDayz09Dined on 7/13/2014Steven is great every time! He knows the menu well and is very attentive. I love that they accommodate for my vegan diet.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- EXCEPTIONAL SERVICEptamom2Dined on 7/13/2014Celebrated our 24th wedding anniversary and we were greeted with a Happy Anniversary when we walked in the door! The menu had our names on it! We've been to Morton's before and the food did not disappoint. The sides were large enough that we shared them and had plenty to take home. What made this dining experience great was the EXCEPTIONAL SERVICE we received. Everyone from the hostess to the waiter (OUTSTANDING!) made sure our experience was memorable. I would highly recommend this location of Morton's!Special Features:
- FSUJennVIPDined on 7/6/2014I LOVE Morton's and am a frequent patron. This visit however was quite disappointing. The food was delicious, but as it should be for the price. However, the service was awful. We had to ask several times for our waters to be re-filled and had to ask for bread and butter maybe 3 times?! (Just to get one loaf!) Our waitress was even a tad rude. I will think I'll be taking a Morton's break for a bit, will try some of the other steakhouses in LA...
- Birthday celebrationJulybabyDined on 7/6/2014The horseradish mashed potatoes was unpalatable. I have achalasia and it gave me chest pains all night. They should've also had an alternative starch for their anniversary special menu. The tacos and the scallop appetizers had a little spice, which was too hot for our 97 year old guest. We should've been warned. It was my birthday and they surprised me with a lovely lemon souffle...that was exceptional.Special Features:
- Wonderful meal except.....EggoctDined on 7/6/2014We were celebrating our 28th anniversary & had never been to Morton's. We had a wonderful meal and were looking forward to a delicious dessert. When the server told us that dessert would be "on him", we didn't ask what it would be, but trusted him. He brought out a lemon souffle that was horrible! It had no lemon taste and was overly eggy. Not even sweet eggy!! We almost felt that we were "cheated" out of being able to pick from the wonderful dessert list, cuz he was so quick to let us know that the dessert was being comped. A suggestion would be for the server to have mentioned what the free dessert will be and to see if we would be ok with it. That left a bad taste in our mouths!! Otherwise, the food and service was impeccable!Special Features:
- Always the best steak!joandronDined on 7/6/2014Morton's always has the best steak cooked to perfection. (I like mine very rare and my husband likes his medium well. So we have both ends of the spectrum.) This time we tried the horseradish mashed potatoes. The best! The atmosphere changes with your mood. Quiet and romantic or vibrant and fun, depending on what you want.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Had a Great Celebration!!EstebanVIPDined on 7/5/2014Enjoyed our visit VERY much! Will be back! The steaks were cooked to perfection, the salads fresh, and the deserts delightful.Special Features:
- Consistently greatOpenTable Diner Since 2011Dined on 7/5/2014The entire staff is wonderful and makes us feel welcome every time we come in. They are very attentive to our needs. The service is timely and the food is excellent.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- best way to spend an eveningAndiDined on 7/5/2014Been to Arnie Morton's in Waikiki, Oahu, Hawaii, always nice. Excellent service. Best place to spend an evening, alone or with friends :):):)Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Management does the Trick !OpenTable Diner Since 2010Dined on 6/27/2014With experienced management, an understanding of people and their motives, this location delivers to its guests.Special Features:
- Maybe it was an off nightMojoDined on 6/27/2014First time at this location. brought friends for lobster special. Dining room was chaotic. Salad not as fresh as other locations. Parking price too steep to make it a regular stop even though I stay close by. The staff was really wonderful there were just too many people in a small place with tables jammed really close together. I will give it another try when its not a sat abd I can find street parking or walk.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.