Morton's The Steakhouse - Atlantic City
2100 Pacific Ave
Ceasars - Atlantic City
Atlantic City, NJ 08401Neighborhood:
SteakhousePrice: $50 and over
Morton's The Steakhouse - Atlantic City
- Dining Style: Fine Dining
- Website: http://www.mortons.com/
- Phone: 6094491044
- Hours of Operation:
Dinner: Monday - Saturday: 5:00pm - 11:00pm, Sunday: 5:00pm - 10:00pm
- Payment Options: AMEX,Diners Club,Discover,MasterCard,Visa
- Cuisine: Steak, Seafood, Steakhouse
- Dress Code: Business Casual
- Accepts Walk-Ins: Yes
- Additional Details: Banquet/Private Rooms, Bar Dining, Bar/Lounge, Beer, Full Bar, Happy Hour, Non-Smoking Area, Non-Smoking Restaurant, Personal wines welcome, Personal wines welcome (corkage fee applies), Private Room, Smoking Area, Takeout, Wheelchair Access, Wine
- Catering: Private and group dining available. Contact our dedicated Sales and Marketing Manager to plan your next business or social event. Hosting a party at your home or office? Ask about Morton's Prime To Go and Prime Platters!* Availability may vary by location.
- Special Events: Morton's in Atlantic City hosts a variety of special events featuring fine wine & spirits, the best steak and a great time! For more information, visit http://www.mortons.com/atlanticcity
A word from Morton's The Steakhouse - Atlantic City
Morton's The Steakhouse, the nation's premier steakhouse group, specializes in classic, hearty fare, serving generous portions of USDA prime aged beef, as well as fresh fish, lobster and chicken entrees. The menu features a variety of favorite cuts, including a 24 ounce porterhouse, which is the house specialty; a 16 ounce New York Strip and a 12 ounce double cut filet.Continued
Foodspotting photosSee all photos
Awards voted by OpenTable diners
- Diners' Choice WinnerBest Overall
- Diners' Choice WinnerBest Food
- Diners' Choice WinnerBest Service
Morton's The Steakhouse - Atlantic City - Best Restaurants in Atlantic City ›
Morton's The Steakhouse - Atlantic City reviews from OpenTable diners
180 reviews since May 1, 2014
- Ambiance4.4Noise LevelModerate
special occasion (138)romantic (100)notable wine list (68)fit for foodies (51)good for groups (34)hot spot (14)vibrant bar scene (13)late-night find (12)neighborhood gem (6)great for lunch (4)scenic view (3)great for brunch (2)great for outdoor dining (1)kid-friendly (1)Show More
- Perfect says it alltomuch4meDined on 8/24/2014the food was wonderful and just to order' the service was outstanding and the atmosphere was just perfect for the occassion. It is priced on the high side but the experience is worth it so bring extra cash or make sure your plastic is up to date.Special Features:
- Birthday DinnerOpenTable Diner Since 2012Dined on 8/23/2014Perfect service. I had a very good experience considering the staff was professional and highly friendly. Good wine list but not enough quality beer. The food was prepared with great care and to my specifications. Delicious... Professional & friendly. Just a tad loud but many were celebrating all around us for other reasons as well. I must give credit to my Lady for choosing this restaurant. I am very pleased.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Thank Goodness!NancyDined on 8/23/2014After a bad eperience at Hackensack we were once again at Atlantic City! Food was great! Service was great! Staff is Friendly! Atlantic City Mortons should teach Hackensach Morton's how to be a Mortons! LOVE AC MORTONS!
- SpecialPatdpDined on 8/21/2014The friendlest of the staff is one of the best I ever had, one of my favorite AC spotsSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- ProfessionalJackGDined on 8/21/2014We celebrated a birthday and from beginning to end it a memorable occasion. The food, as usual was outstanding, the service and attention to detail made it a special birthday.Special Features:
- OpenTable Diner Since 2013Dined on 8/17/2014Amazingly delicious Morton ' never disappoints. Waitstaff very professional and helpful. Ambiance conducive to conversation!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Wonderful Anniversary DinnerKatGDined on 8/16/2014We had a great dinner. The entire staff was most welcoming and catered to our every need. Food is well prepared/presented and nice wine selection, although a little overwhelming. We enjoy Morton's and will definitely return, as usual!Special Features:
- manager was VERY RUDERudeManagerDined on 8/16/2014Not enough room for full comments. Calling corporate to complain about rude, screamimg manager.Food was good, waitress was awesome and then the bill came and I was told they dont take rewards credits or Caesars coupons. Asked to speak to the manager- a man other than the manager came over and had the "not my problem" attitude, only to be followed by the real manager who insists that there is a sign outside the restaurant making the whole point thing very clear. Well, there were a ot of signs, but none saying they didnt take points. He also contradicted hmself by saying they never took points, but the points policy changed in January. I asked if there was anything he could do for me as I wasn't prepared to spend $400+ cash. Answer-NO!
- Great Night Out in ACdocjeckDined on 8/15/2014We made last-minute reservations for Morton's in Caesar's AC for dinner right before a concert. We were seated promptly after we arrived, and our waitress made sure we were greeted shortly after we sat at the table. The oysters were an excellent starter for the magnificent steaks (petit filet mignon and NY Strip), which were both cooked to perfection. We could have eaten two orders of the mushrooms and spinach side dish since it was so delicious, we didn't want to share. We finished the meal with drinks and a slice of carrot cake. We finished in perfect time to walk to the concert.Special Features:
- Always outstandingJimfromReadingDined on 8/15/2014The food and service at Morton's are always outstanding. The staff knows us...greets us by name, and are always happy to see us. Shout out to Shanta and Emma and Michael as hosts, and a BIG THANKS to Nikki, who always does a great job serving us. What a warm, friendly group of folks...we love visiting with you guys!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Comfortable Eleganceshoezie8Dined on 8/14/2014This was my second visit to this Morton's location. It so impressed us last year, we hadn't given a thought to going elsewhere this year (or next!) I requested Robin, who waited on us last year, and was fortunate to have him on staff Thursday evening. He looked at me and said, " Olive oil, not butter." What a true professional, and asset to your establishment! We will return next August!Special Features:
- Dinner and show2bmortonregularDined on 8/14/2014Went to Morton's to celebrate anniversary. We were greeted by hostess and several of the staff with a happy anniversary greeting. Seated us in a great booth,menue had happy anniversary written across the top. A hostess took our picture and returned it in a Morton's folder with happy anniversary greeting signed by the restaurant staff. Desert was comped for our celebration.Our server , Nicole, was great.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Excellent Food and ServicejglotVIPDined on 8/13/2014Wonderful birthday dinner celebrated first-class!! Thank you.Special Features:
- Bad bad serviceWhattrainingDined on 8/11/2014I went there spent $700 on a dinner for 2. Had a waiter that was awful and made me really question how he got the job. He couldn't speak english. He had to repeat the specials at least 3 times for me (and honestly I still wasn't sure I just couldn't ask again because it would have been rude) When I asked for help from the sommelier for the 2nd bottle of wine he couldn't understand what I was asking for. Finally I just said "the blond woman that opened the first bottle". Was no real help ordering when I asked if you have foie gois he said butter but didn't understand you can order it in whole pieces at other restaurants. When the vegetables came they just dropped and walked away no putting any on plates or explaining. I'm outta room here.
- Birthday celebrationLuvsteaksDined on 8/9/2014Celebrated my daughters 30th birthday at Morton's. It was an amzing experience! They were very accomadating. Had souvenir menus made up with a Happy Birthday message and date on it. Food was fabulous!!! Wine list was filled with great choices. Ahi tuna was fresh and perfectly cooked. Sides to share were great. Loved the macaroni and cheese. The steaks were their specialty did not disappoint.Special Features:
- Not a thrillPeachyDined on 8/9/2014King of Prussia Morton's is a dining EXPERIENCE with perfect food. This was not. Very loud and crowded, no personal connection with wait staff. Steaks cooked perfectly and were delicious, but I had to spit out three unchewable pieces of gristle. This shouldn't be the case with a $60 steak!
- best steaks everDWestDined on 8/9/2014Morton NEVER disappoints!!!!!!!!!!! My husband and I look forward to dinners at this fine restaurant.Special Features:
- Very DissappointedOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 8/8/2014We have visited several Morton's in the past twice at this location. My first steak was not cook properly, but the second one was good. The server did not bring our side dishes out or even followed up to see why they had not arrived. A manager finally got them over to us unseasoned. The spinach and button mushrooms side dish is one of our favorite items and it was prepared poorly. The server truly lost focus once a larger party was seated close to us in his section. Finally we received our key lime pie which seem to have a overpowering taste of lime. We have enjoyed this dessert in the past, but this time it was awful.Special Features:
- Disappointing meallenaDined on 8/3/2014The Ribeye steak was excellent. The mixed grill order was mediocre. The grilled shrimp were over cooked and dry as was the crab cake which did have a good amount of crab meat. The shrimp Alexander were also dry and over cooked by redeemed by the sauce. Most disappointing was that I received a review request from the general manage who did not care enough to respond to my review. Why was my time asking for such a review and then ignore it!Special Features:
- cjbrock0629Dined on 8/2/2014service was great and food was delicious. Waiter was very helpful with selections. I could not make a recommendations. It was perfect.Special Features:
- A very disappointing meal.PattyDDined on 8/2/2014My husband and I ate here with another couple. Both guys ordered steak, one ribeye, one porterhouse. The ribeye was the worst. My husband ordered the bone-in expecting a nice thick steak. Instead he was served a thin and not very tender ribeye which he actually compared to something he could get at an Applebee’s. The porterhouse was not as chewy but was flavorless. I ordered the veal chop which I highly recommend. We also had the halibut which was very good. These two meals did not make up for the terribly disappointing steaks. At a cost of $265 per couple without any dessert and excluding tip we certainly will not be returning to Morton’s. With so many other steakhouses in A.C. to choose from, I definitely suggest you choose more wisely.
- Bachelor Party DinnerJimmya2004Dined on 8/1/2014We choose to go to Morton's after Bobby Flay's was booked for the time we were looking for, and we were not disappointed. They were able to add seats for two more people we didn't think were going to make it. Everyone's food came out how it was ordered. I highly recommend getting the asparagus, it was the best I have ever had. We were in Atlantic City last year for a bachelor party and tried Ruth Chris, and all of us said we had a better experience here at Mortons.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Always Great!OpenTable Diner Since 2009Dined on 8/1/2014Food is always great at Morton's and the staff always goes above and beyond! Johanna was our server and made our experience above exceptional. We had the steak and seafood combination and they give you so much for your money. Michael the manager came over to check on our table as he did with all the tables in the dining room. The food and service is in a class of its own! Go to Morton's and ask for Johanna when you go!Special Features:
- Dinner at the barIndustryGuyVIPDined on 7/28/2014My father and I had dinner at the bar this Monday night and it was outstanding. Both bartenders were professional and courteous. We ordered the Porterhouse for two and it came out true medium rare, just like we ordered it. Bartender carved and served for us, pointing out the different parts of the steak. Sides were awesome and wine was good for the price. Special thanks to the bartender Anthony who gave my father the Landry points on his card.Special Features:
- ConsistentRedcacDined on 7/27/2014You can always depend on Morton's for being consisently good. We all the steak mixed grill with shrimp and scallops. Everything was cooked perfectly. The grand marnier was the topper. Outstanding.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- SVPBBjrDined on 7/26/2014Great meal. The 48oz steak for two was perfect, AS was the Spanish Coffee for dessert.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Excelent ExperienceBanjo136Dined on 7/26/2014There isn't any one thing bad I can say about the Morton's Steakhouse in Atlantic City. The atmosphere and the food were great, but the service was exceptional. I travel a lot so I dine out a lot, but no other restaurant treats you like this restaurant did and both my wife and I loved it. It is a little expensive, but the food and the treatment makes it well worth the price. It is our favorite place to eat when celebrating a special occasion. We highly recommend Morton's.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Not all Mortons are equal.bugoffDined on 7/26/2014Food at the AC Morton's was great. K of P is way inferior to the AC Morton's. Must be a better chef. Server was fun and even learned some of our names. Manager came by several times. Was reluctant to make the reservation at AC since my last three experiences at K of P were poor but glad we went to AC. Won't go to K of P again.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- OpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 7/24/2014Food was amazing. Wonderful experience. Friendly staff. Quiet environment.
- Molly6498Dined on 7/24/2014Our 10th wedding anniversary dinner was wonderful. I was especially pleased with the personalized (Happy 10th Anniversary) menu, the complimentary photograph, and dessert. Our waitress was friendly, attentive, and non-intrusive. We enjoyed the fabulous food, too. Of course, I would not be honest if I didn't mention the exorbitant pricing. Everyone should be able to experience Mortons but, the pricing definitely prohibits that. Thank you for a night to remember for years to come.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- A wonderful experiencetomuch4meDined on 7/22/2014My wife and I celebrated our 45th Anniversary that night and we were treated so warmly and like VIP's. The service was top notch and the food was the greatest. The little extras like a picture of us at the table and the Keep sake Menu was a nice touch. thank you for a wonderful evening.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Outstanding!LuciDined on 7/20/2014The Crabmeat Cocktail was delicious and there was plenty of it. The Porterhouse and Ribeye were melt in your mouth great! The service is wonderful. The staff went above and beyond to make it a very memorable birthday celebration.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Rich GiambalvoCknefDined on 7/20/2014Outstanding every time! I have never once been dissappointed here. Service is excelent, and the steak was perfectly cooked and basically melted in my mouth. The truffle better was a nice touch as well. Can't wait to go back!!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- 30th anniversary dinnerBoojooDined on 7/20/2014We had a wonderful romantic dinner. Food was superb. Service from our waitress Lilliana was excellent and all personnel were friendly warm and professional. They even took a photo and gave it to us. Filet mignon was the best, and the grand marnier soufflé magnificent . I will certainly return to this location. Thank you for a memorable evening.Special Features:
- Morton's Atlantic City 7/19/2014JohnDined on 7/19/2014Arrived 30 minutes prior to our reservation. The bar was crowded, but comfortable. Drinks were excellent. I had requested booth seating, but was told none were available when ready to be seated. The restaurant was very noisy. Our server was knowledgeable and friendly. We received an incorrect dise order, but this was remedied quickly by a manager who luckily approaced us minutes after being served. The food was excellent.
- Can't say enough....Partyof6Dined on 7/19/2014Morton's Steakhouse, Atlantic City knows how to pamper it's patrons. We were there for a special family occasion and the restaurant took care of everything, from personalized menus to the champagne. Our servers were extremely accomodating, suggesting entrees, keeping the wine flowing and yet never overbearing. The steaks were done to perfection, the lobster bisque - the best I've ever had. I would highly recommend Morton's to anyone that is looking for that "special evening" experience.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- GMM4134Dined on 7/19/2014Thank you for supporting of my son from deployment. I pleased with your great foods, dessert, and drinks!!! Best waitress ever I had! Thanks again! P.S. Define will come back again in near future!!Special Features:
- Great food and serviceKPROVDined on 7/14/2014Food and service were both excellent...It was our anniversary and we were treated great...I would highly recommend Morton's,, one of the best meals I've had at a restaurant...Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great service and foodAdam62482Dined on 7/13/2014My wife and I went here to celebrate our 3 year anniversary. The staff went out of their way to ensure it was a special occasion. Their effort was impressive as was the food! Can't wait to go back!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- SqueakyDined on 7/13/2014Great service. Nice background music. One of the best filets I've ever had.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.