Morton's The Steakhouse - Atlantic City
2100 Pacific Ave
Ceasars - Atlantic City
Atlantic City, NJ 08401Neighborhood:
SteakhousePrice: $50 and over
Morton's The Steakhouse - Atlantic City
- Dining Style: Fine Dining
- Website: http://www.mortons.com/
- Phone: (609) 449-1044
- Hours of Operation:
Dinner: Monday - Saturday: 5:00pm - 11:00pm, Sunday: 5:00pm - 10:00pm
- Payment Options: AMEX,Diners Club,Discover,MasterCard,Visa
- Cuisine: Steak, Seafood, Steakhouse
- Dress Code: Business Casual
- Accepts Walk-Ins: Yes
- Additional Details: Banquet/Private Rooms, Bar Dining, Bar/Lounge, Beer, Full Bar, Happy Hour, Non-Smoking Area, Non-Smoking Restaurant, Personal wines welcome, Personal wines welcome (corkage fee applies), Private Room, Smoking Area, Takeout, Wheelchair Access, Wine
- Catering: Private and group dining available. Contact our dedicated Sales and Marketing Manager to plan your next business or social event. Hosting a party at your home or office? Ask about Morton's Prime To Go and Prime Platters!* Availability may vary by location.
- Special Events: Morton's in Atlantic City hosts a variety of special events featuring fine wine & spirits, the best steak and a great time! For more information, visit http://www.mortons.com/atlanticcity
A word from Morton's The Steakhouse - Atlantic City
Morton's The Steakhouse, the nation's premier steakhouse group, specializes in classic, hearty fare, serving generous portions of USDA prime aged beef, as well as fresh fish, lobster and chicken entrees. The menu features a variety of favorite cuts, including a 24 ounce porterhouse, which is the house specialty; a 16 ounce New York Strip and a 12 ounce double cut filet.Continued
Foodspotting photosSee all photos
Awards voted by OpenTable diners
- Diners' Choice WinnerBest Overall
- Diners' Choice WinnerBest Ambiance
- Diners' Choice WinnerBest Service
Morton's The Steakhouse - Atlantic City - Best Restaurants in Atlantic City ›
Morton's The Steakhouse - Atlantic City reviews from OpenTable diners
167 reviews since July 26, 2014
- Ambiance4.4Noise LevelModerate
special occasion (126)romantic (78)fit for foodies (57)notable wine list (56)good for groups (48)hot spot (19)vibrant bar scene (18)neighborhood gem (13)late-night find (11)great for lunch (6)great for brunch (3)scenic view (1)kid-friendly (1)Show More
- Made to orderAli226Dined on 11/15/2014We had dinner here before attending a concert. The staff was very accommodating. They asked if we had other plans in order to ensure we leave on time. Hostess was accommodating when we asked for a different table. Waiter was wonderful. I changed around my order because of my health conscious eating. He understood and even offered suggestions. He had sauces and dressings on the side and even steamed the crab meat. Food was delicious. Definitely pricy but I don't mind paying for great food. I'm an extremely difficult eater and felt like royalty here.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- bad nightPirateDined on 11/14/2014I based the rating on multiple visits I have gone to Mortons on many occasions and had great service and food, not that night, first a server not paying attention to what they were doing droped drinks on my table and my clothes, I was moved to another table The maiter'd never came over, our waiter never even acknowledged it not even that our table was moved. Now for the food usually the steak is cooked the way it was ordered, not this time, I ate it anyway at dessert my wife asked for a double chocolate something, it was very good, she also ordered a cappuccino, and I ordered an espresso, I don't know if they use pods or something else for espresso but mine was just coffee in an espresso cop with a lemon peel I wonder if some people can't tell the difference the kicker was when he brought the check he tried to sell me a frequent dining card. And telling me dessert was on them, her chocolate thing cost 13.00 that really helped ease the pain of throwing out a twice worn cashmere sweater not even the coffee just the dessert. Like I said I have been to Mortons alot of times even this one, maybe because the casinos in AC are dropping like flys the restaurants are losing their standingsSpecial Features:
- Outstanding!KdddDined on 11/14/2014Fantastic service & amazing food. The best experience we have had at any of the major steakhouses. Staff & servers went above & beyond to ensure a great experience. Food was perfect!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- HawkDined on 11/12/2014My wife and I have eaten here numerous times and have always had an excellent meal and excellent service.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Celebrated a special event & dinner was excellent.ChiefDined on 11/11/2014Celebrated a special event there and dinner and service was exceptional. Very friendly staff and servers were practically invisible. Bartender made great cocktails. Dinner special was excellent. Treated to dessert due to special occasion. Would definitely return.-213Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- BigDogDaddyDined on 11/10/2014Steak was good. Do not recommend the salad too many onions. Pricing is high as expected of any steak house. I still recommend Ruth Chris steaks or Bobby Flay when in Atlantic City.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- bradshaw123VIPDined on 11/8/2014The service here was bad it took 1 hour for our to food to come, the manager came over and told us how sorry he was a paid for our 5.00 parking that did not make up for the service.Special Features:
- hdl08724.hdl08724Dined on 11/8/2014Dinner was delicious the best special occasion (birthday) place to go Love there filet Mignon and cauliflower mashed with truffle love the personal touch of taking our picture Thank youSpecial Features:
- Very happy!HappyDined on 11/7/2014We were very pleased with the birthday Menu and the service. We will return.Special Features:
- Tough SteakOpenTable Diner Since 2009VIPDined on 11/2/2014We ordered Prime Rib of Beef, and even though cooked as ordered (medium rare), the meat was exceedingly tough. The rest of the meal was excellent, it's a shame that the main course ruined it for us. Not sure we'd return.Special Features:
- PresidentOpenTable Diner Since 2012Dined on 11/1/2014I thought the prices were unnecessarily high. Everything else was first rate. The service, atmosphere ECG.Special Features:
- Morton's is great!!OpenTable Diner Since 2010Dined on 11/1/2014It was a delicious dining treat! The service was excellent and the food was perfectly cooked.Special Features:
- Phenomenal experience ....TlcgeorgiaDined on 10/31/2014Morton's created a memorable anniversary experience for us that encompasses all aspects of fine service and cuisine! Everything was just "wow" from timely seating, Leslie our server, personal photo for us as a memento and both of our dinner selections were delicious!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great steakBunnyDined on 10/31/2014If you like filet mignon you really can't beat Morton's. Great food and great service !Special Features:
- DisappointingEngineer99Dined on 10/31/2014We went to Morton's for their Halloween promotion. It was a limited menu but nowhere in their advertisement did it state that it was for sample size portions. That being said, all the food was at best average. The soup, filet, sides and dessert were much better on previous visits. Service was very good.
- Soft steaks and great sidessteaksDined on 10/30/2014Our steaks were very soft and juicy, they were great. We loved the sautéed spinach and beautiful decorations inside Mortons.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great servicerobinVIPDined on 10/25/2014Mortons is great for special occasions. Ask for David as your waiter. He was fantasti!!!Special Features:
- Always EnjoyDaveDined on 10/18/2014Always enjoy Mortons, especially at AC. Leslie great waitress.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- wonderful mealbeach45Dined on 10/16/2014Wonderful food and service. Our waitress, Nicki, was very professional and personable. Highly recommend this restaurant. Will return.Special Features:
- Morton's ACACfunDined on 10/11/2014Second time we ate at Morton's n AC. Very good food and service. Portions are big. However, this place is expensive so know be before you go.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Superb DinnerTravelingDinerDined on 10/11/2014We had a great birthday celebration. From servers to the food, was just exceptional!Special Features:
- FantasticHappyParentsDined on 10/10/2014My husband & I had a fantastic experience at Mortons this weekend. The service & food couldn't have been better!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- GreatYummyDined on 10/5/2014As always I was extremely satisfied with my dinner experience!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- AGAmyGDined on 10/4/2014Morton's made my husband'a 50th birthday extra special. They had a special menu just for him with happy birthday on it. They gave a free dessert. The food was amazing!! waitress was wonderful.Special Features:
- The best in servicethekidhartfordVIPDined on 10/4/2014Morton's, Atlantic City, is my wife and I favorite steak restaurant.Special Features:
- mimiDined on 10/1/2014It was great for my husband's 60th birthday- nice welcome, good table, complimentary photo and desert plus a printed menu with "happy 60th birthday" - he loved it! and great steaks!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- peanutDined on 10/1/2014We had a wonderful experience. Food is outstanding. Steaks done to perfection.Special Features:
- Birthday DinnerkenbedDined on 9/28/2014Typical Morton's Steak House... Everything a la carte. The salads and sides are big enough for 2 to share. The steaks are USDA Prime and wet aged. My NY Strip was cooked a perfect medium rare as well as my wife's Ribeye. We also had the Grilled Asparagus with Balsamic Glaze and Horseradish Mashed Potatoes - both highly recommended. This is a great place for dinner. Enjoy!Special Features:
- Great EveningOpenTable Diner Since 2009VIPDined on 9/28/2014It was my husband's birthday and they could not have been any nicer to us! I would celebrate such occasions again there anytime.Special Features:
- OutstandingCarnivore50Dined on 9/27/2014Service & food were outstanding. Made our special occasion memorable.Special Features:
- Great goodSteakloverVIPDined on 9/27/2014Steaks were excellent. The normally wonderful bread was not up to parSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- the best food.OpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 9/27/2014its now in my top three steakhouses. 1. four seasons Fountin Room 2. Mortons 3. del Friscos 4. Old Homestead 5. Capital GrilleSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great Steaks and Oustanding ServergoodgrubDined on 9/27/2014We were treated wonderfully. The food was served promptly and correctly on all aspects. In particular, the chocolate suffle we shared was really great. The presentation was terrific. Our server was outstanding. He especially dealt with our allergy problem with one of the people without making it to be a big deal. Well done. We will be back the next time fun leads us to AC.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great place to go for your BirthdayOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 9/26/2014Great as always! We have dined there 9 times total and each has been great from the service to the great food and the relaxed and engaging service was wonderful. No phony airs here just excellent service. We will be back soon.Special Features:
- Amazing treatmentNatuDined on 9/25/2014I made my reservation for my boyfriend 4 hours in advance and all the special request I made were handled by the restaurant, I would definitely go back to celebrate a birthday there !!!!! Love everything from the food to dessert.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Very disappointingCCDinesDined on 9/24/2014Meal was mediocre at best. The food was incredibly salty, the service was attentive but did not make up for the fact that the average food was incredibly overpriced. Would never return.
- Great Dinner!!foodieboy77Dined on 9/23/2014Went for the 1st time to celebrate birthdays. Booking through opentable was easy, made note of occasion. Seated immediately and in nice area. Service was attentive without being over kill. Food was paced nicely. Treated great as first timers as well as recognizing birthday. Awesome attention to detail. Received a call from Mike, the GM following day to check on visit. Nice touch!!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- FritzFritzVIPDined on 9/21/2014Good place to eat but overpriced. It was noisy but service was good.Special Features:
- Outstanding wait serviceChrisVIPDined on 9/20/2014Robin our waiter was great. He thought of everything to make the evening specialSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Picky eaterMeatlover152Dined on 9/18/2014From my personal opinion , I highly recommend Morton's steakhouse. The food is great and the service is exceptional. You will not be disappointed. It is well worth the money.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.